The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm recording a pop/rock band right now that is made up of piano ,guitar, bass and drums...and vocals of courseheh Anyways.....

superburtm
replies: 18 views: 17,350
severe 7th November 2006

just curious if anyone knows of a good online repository of microphone specs (w/ frequency charts, impedence ratings, etc)? i've...

junior
replies: 2 views: 768
Steffmo 7th November 2006

i would love to invest in a 3124+ but i would prefer to just get two 312 units, however i am not sold on investing in a lunchbox...

jdjustice
replies: 17 views: 3,050
kellyd 7th November 2006

Hello-- I've done searches knowing that this has been discussed before, just wondering if there is any recent info about a new...

rll
replies: 22 views: 6,502
stellar 7th November 2006

Hey, I'm about to venture into acoustic treatment for my small room (Like 9x9). I am comparing to companies products and the...

NuSkoolTone
replies: 12 views: 2,577
Earwitness 7th November 2006

Hello, what do you guys on this board think about using pro monitors as hifi speakers for music listening instead of...

saint.panda
replies: 38 views: 7,002
Surfkat 7th November 2006

Anyone know whats up with Speck electronics customer service ? No replies to recent emails.

merchant marine
replies: 1 views: 724
warhead 7th November 2006

Please rank in the order of importance where you would put your $$$ first and foremost...or if you're feeling lazy, cite the top...

chrisrulesmore
replies: 2 views: 732
chrisrulesmore 7th November 2006

Ok, so if you could only buy one dual compressor to use on the mix bus, and if money were not the issue, which one would you get?...

portermusic
replies: 2 views: 1,389
J-Deb 7th November 2006

thinking about getting the AEA ribbon preamp. but. . . does anyone know the input impedance of the John Hardy M-1? I'm really...

jcool
replies: 1 views: 951
jdjustice 7th November 2006

Hi There, We're in the process of building a studio/venue all around complex for audio. Was hoping to get some input from any...

gearbody
replies: 8 views: 1,310
danasti 7th November 2006

Hello, I need a recommendation for a Patchbay. I have a rack with 2 Germaniums, 1 ISA220, 2API550a's, and a Furman Spring...

alanflood
replies: 3 views: 810
nathanvacha 7th November 2006

i have never used a ribbon microphone and i am ignorant to their general purpose and usage. what do ribbon mics excell at and...

jdjustice
replies: 11 views: 1,135
uncle duncan 7th November 2006

This has been something i've been casually thinking about for a while now. I guess the old "text book" way to do it is...

Sock sniffer
replies: 39 views: 2,233
AdamLazlo 7th November 2006

So in keeping with Max's interesting reverb thread, I wanted to ask what people's suggestions would be for seting up a room to be...

Jetblack
replies: 3 views: 1,069
Ethan Winer 6th November 2006

Hey guys, I'm looking to have a local lawyer to help me deal with some contracts and do some consultations. I'm meeting...

adrianex
replies: 2 views: 1,586
mhartman 6th November 2006

I just bought an Orange AD200 all tube bass head and I cant afford a new cab. Orange has a 4x10 and a 1x15 to go with it. I own...

ihateregisterin
replies: 9 views: 1,305
C/G 6th November 2006

It seems like everyday there are a dozen posts regarding "how to record mega guitars" "why do my electric guitars...

Hope209
replies: 3 views: 1,961
gabetx26 6th November 2006

i just got one today from mercenary. it looks ****ing cool:-) am about to try it now. question say im micing an acoustic...

lwr
replies: 2 views: 1,000
paterno 6th November 2006

...so I watched the Melodyne video and it looks like an amazing piece of software, but I'm having trouble wrapping my head around...

guittarzzan
replies: 16 views: 2,529
jdjustice 6th November 2006

Hey everybody, I'm currently doing a ton of bass work now and I think I've decided on a 5-string Fender J Bass. I'm looking...

radiant
replies: 8 views: 1,135
ocianic 6th November 2006

hey peeps have a guy looking at some studio space: the idea is a little live room and a nice mix room with kitchen and...

sheltersoton
replies: 1 views: 1,315
Gregg Sartiano 6th November 2006

Well... this isn't a thread to get you steamed about your opinion on the worst sounding preamp you've ever used. I just wanted to...

ArnieInTheSky
replies: 25 views: 2,297
James Lugo 6th November 2006

Aside from Steve Tyler's voice ----- Does anybody know what gear was used to create the Aerosmith vocal sound on the 1970's...

woods
replies: 18 views: 3,238
JonCraig 6th November 2006

i have been using a roland VS1880 for the past several years, and am now considering moving to a laptop-based system (new...

jnorman
replies: 3 views: 1,553
statikcat 6th November 2006

I have just purchaced upgrades for the key areas of my home studio and wanted to get some input as far as connections are...

Astin Martin
replies: 3 views: 1,203
Astin Martin 6th November 2006

Hi All, am new to recording and putting my first studio together. Can anyone advise what mic TYPE ie- polar patterns are most...

rosgraer
replies: 6 views: 717
cramseur 6th November 2006

Hiya fellow slutz, I'm looking for an audio interface thats notorious for its low latency. It has to have asio support for...

UnDeFiNeD
replies: 14 views: 3,581
Bassmankr 6th November 2006

In your opinion what are the best nearfields on the market for a small control room? and which provide the biggest bang for the...

tedcrop
replies: 42 views: 4,281
Cosmic Closet 6th November 2006

Wellllll..... the JH24 is hooked up and the harness and patchbay from it to the console all works as planned except for one...

dbbubba
replies: 3 views: 1,010
dim light 6th November 2006

Hi guys howdy I'm on the hunt for some new guitar gear and I'm stuck between getting a Randall RM4 setup or a couple of small...

Prickstein
replies: 1 views: 1,547
Prickstein 6th November 2006

Hello, im looking into purchasing this console this weekend. the guy that has it does not have the edac elco connectors that...

reKord[LAB]
replies: 4 views: 1,164
prairiedog 6th November 2006

Hello, I have a request for you all who are going to AES. Can someone go to the McDSP stand (booth #1518) and try the new...

K-Slash
replies: 22 views: 3,789
noiseflaw 6th November 2006

Hey guys.. i recently bought a matched pair of 414 XLII's and have just noticed that one of the mics has a permanent buzz and a...

JohnnyTonk
replies: 3 views: 768
lasso 6th November 2006

here is a quick sketch of my control room. i know that it is the worst possable shape and it is the worst possable size but i...

maskedman72
replies: 26 views: 1,672
maskedman72 6th November 2006

Ouestion to the mic pre designers: " I've always tinkered with this thought in mind, not having any technical savvy to go...

Snatchman
replies: 35 views: 9,065
theblotted 6th November 2006

Today i got into my car and and started driving towords the city, i pop in the new evanescence cd and listening for the first...

cosmos
replies: 61 views: 4,600
qubi 6th November 2006

Hi everybody, I know this is more of an instrument question, but my last one regarding speakers in that forum kind of...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 882
soupking 6th November 2006

Wow all the CD's (albums) Steely Dan put out were very well recorded ,starting with Pretzel Logic. thumbsup ..It would be cool...

mikey
replies: 22 views: 10,042
James Lugo 6th November 2006

I have my home studio set-up in a small 12x10 ft room with a vaulted ceiling. I am a songwriter so my studio is only used by...

bdunard
replies: 5 views: 1,258
warhead 6th November 2006

My drummer uses an Alesis DM5 for triggered kicks and one show we played the soundman used a DI Box. For practice we have a...

Blacktoothgrin
replies: 1 views: 3,503
DeepSpace 6th November 2006

Seventhcircle users I need your advise on this one... I need a good preamp for mainly male rnb vocal recording. I'm considering...

mos
replies: 2 views: 1,244
majortom 6th November 2006

I am wanting to purchase the UAD Card and Plugs. I don't know if I should start out at the base, UAD1 Project Pack at 400.00...

barryjohns
replies: 6 views: 1,156
s.d.finley 6th November 2006

I'm reorganizing all my toys for the Nth time. As I've been moving/travelling a lot thru Europe for the last 2 years, I...

jindrich
replies: 12 views: 1,908
Jim vanBergen 6th November 2006

OK, I´ve spent the last 2 days on a cyber window shopping spree.. I found that soft synth tech is up there with some amazing...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 4 views: 1,040
Jose Mrochek 6th November 2006

Heard the 215's are wow, but anyone using the single 15 ? Apart from the bigger sound, extra bass, any other differences...

lento
replies: 2 views: 2,510
thethrillfactor 5th November 2006

Hello I am deciding on a sub for my home studio . Im deciding between the Mackie hrs120 400w 1099.00 Tannoy TS12 500w...

Jump
replies: 15 views: 2,146
Jump 5th November 2006
replies: - views: -
TML 5th November 2006

So, I did a little test last night. I sent a mix into my Rosetta 800 (w/o soft limit engaged) and gradually raised the level...

dtucker
replies: 31 views: 2,623
loaf 5th November 2006

I have a nice Roland studio with most bells and whistles, but I want to get a nice quiet analogue board, probably a 12x2 or...

stevenw
replies: 1 views: 693
rufus13 5th November 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search