The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am running PT LE on a few years old PowerBook G4 17inch. it is working, but at the limits some times. i want to eventually move...

arpodthegreat
replies: 20 views: 1,720
Rufuss Sewell 9th November 2006

Can anyone tell me what this mic is?...

BuzzaB
replies: 6 views: 951
BuzzaB 9th November 2006

i need a drums gate , will a DS404 give me what 2 DS201's will for drums ? did anybody compare them in use ?

TanTan
replies: 2 views: 5,052
TanTan 9th November 2006

Can anyone recommend any decent musical instrument retailers in Japan??

Tubthumper
replies: 8 views: 1,248
amino 9th November 2006

I hope I'm posting this in the right forum.. I'm about to turn a room in my house into my small studio. I have a choice...

clonewar
replies: 6 views: 6,009
clonewar 9th November 2006

i just got an extra set of cheap, consumer speakers to switch for real-world listening. some no name small L & R computer...

theblotted
replies: 2 views: 1,261
theblotted 9th November 2006

Anybody here using 'em? If so, how are you guys positioning them? I just got a pair yesterday heh I'm having a tough time getting...

Hope209
replies: 0 views: 730
Hope209 9th November 2006

I did a search and didn't find my answer in a way that I understood. Could someone (simply) explain how to connect an Apogee...

boboji
replies: 1 views: 545
boboji 9th November 2006

Has anyone heard a 251E against a 251F? Any sound difference? I just sang into a 251E and it just killed on my voice.

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 927
Sounds Great 9th November 2006

Our studio is putting together a DVD to give out to all the bands that are new to recording. The idea is to go over all the...

Makinithappen
replies: 25 views: 1,366
UPRYZ 9th November 2006

I have bought too much **** lately. Ever had that feeling....of course you have. Today I picked up a cool cab from Lugo here...

pigpen
replies: 0 views: 742
pigpen 9th November 2006

We have been tracking with a mackie 24/8 for sometime now and we are ready to move to a digital console with some decent strips...

studio825
replies: 2 views: 567
studio825 9th November 2006

Any thoughts as to where I should place my CD's for public consumption???....I'm thinking Amazon.com...or CD Baby....or Not Lame...

Rockin Daddy
replies: 2 views: 831
Shandy 9th November 2006

I'm looking for a DB SPL meter that can measure all the way down to 10dBs. I've been doing a bit of research but can't seem to...

brian_lee
replies: 0 views: 928
brian_lee 9th November 2006

this is what I do to keep the conversions clean... analog signal > preamp >out via analog into rosetta 200 (converts A/D)...

Jump
replies: 4 views: 748
Jump 9th November 2006

Does anyone know when the t8/24 is coming here or if it has even been released yet?

studio825
replies: 1 views: 2,519
Double-Take 9th November 2006

The guy I got it from said its from a Series80 moniter section and it has the Trident logo on the bottom. I bought it for the EQ....

lamp
replies: 2 views: 852
lamp 9th November 2006

Hi everyone, I’m considering a little upgrade of my studio. I’m recording professional, and I’m therefore considering an...

Cold Jazz
replies: 0 views: 646
Cold Jazz 9th November 2006

this goes out to anyone who can help me who has bfd? though help from anyone would be appreciated...? ------- i have just...

dalby26
replies: 4 views: 745
PlatinumSamples 9th November 2006

Hi, I was wondering… I seem to have this problem from time to time, snares, ow snares… I like them fresh, airy,...

Billy Palmier
replies: 0 views: 670
Billy Palmier 9th November 2006

this goes out to anyone who can help me who has bfd? though any advice would be helpful from anyone... ------- i have just...

dalby26
replies: 0 views: 815
dalby26 9th November 2006

...Or make a recommendation if you know of one. The gig: Recording a 3-4 piece St. Louis-based, young original rock...

Curve Dominant
replies: 3 views: 749
Makinithappen 9th November 2006

Ok. my second IM90 has just bit the dust. I have two of them, and I know that it is the main processor card that is screwed up on...

skidd
replies: 2 views: 840
XSergeantD 8th November 2006

heh heh heh heh "The point here is the micro vibrations created by the volume pots and knobs find their way into the...

TheTruffleKing
replies: 31 views: 2,948
djui5 8th November 2006

I may be going mad, but I'm certain that I've read somewhere on this forum that you can send yer MH products back to MHLabs to...

jockrocks
replies: 5 views: 832
jockrocks 8th November 2006

I've been putting it off for a few years now but I need my U87 serviced. There's been a few frustrating and unfortunate things...

AdamLazlo
replies: 11 views: 1,055
C/G 8th November 2006

Im thinking of geting a summing mixer, anyone using a summing buss that they are happy with?

hubercraft
replies: 12 views: 2,569
KrisNY 8th November 2006

We do mostly funk / reggae music. I'm recording at home and am in need of a new pair of monitors. I've heard a lot of good...

jgrif08
replies: 4 views: 1,692
KrisNY 8th November 2006

Is there a distinct difference in sound between these two branches of pre/EQs? Primarily regarding to The Electrodyne 709-11...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 1,476
Helsing 8th November 2006

I'm working on this pop/r&b song which is mainly piano and voice- sort of like Alicea Keys meets early Mariah, and was...

Watersound
replies: 0 views: 830
Watersound 8th November 2006

Hello, I have a pair of Auratones with the wooden look. Now I see there are other Auratones which are black. Is there...

Tom Sigmond
replies: 0 views: 574
Tom Sigmond 8th November 2006

All (Gearslutz members) subjectivity aside, is there a 'recommended' list anywhere of acceptable pre's, microphones, compressors...

bloodsweatfire
replies: 72 views: 6,648
mdaane 8th November 2006

Hey all. I'm looking to pick up some mics mainly as drum overheads, but since this is a limited budget project studio I'm looking...

Ted Copulate
replies: 2 views: 656
tINY 8th November 2006

Maybe it exist and I just don't know it... I would like to see a PCIe interface with 12 nice clean pre's and the following: *...

SteveE9C6
replies: 3 views: 775
tINY 8th November 2006

hello again my name's dori and i am a hiphop/electronic producer. i am in need 4 monitors (nearfield- my room doesnt have...

le_domestique
replies: 1 views: 634
scrubs 8th November 2006

Hi! I want to know your method using a summing box. When u mix: Do u monitor your mix through the summing box since the...

AMIEL
replies: 1 views: 842
Arsene 8th November 2006

Hi group, Anybody know anything about this mic?? I don't find any info anywhere...

H-Musikk
replies: 0 views: 3,766
H-Musikk 8th November 2006

I'm thinking I will be finished with tracking by the end of the year for the album that I'm recording. 11 songs. Just want to ask...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 5 views: 1,067
NathanEldred 8th November 2006

HEy dudes, i really love Bernard Edwards of Chic, and his sound! I was wondering if u guys know wot amp he used? i know he has...

funk_bass_boom
replies: 29 views: 17,879
pulsar modular 8th November 2006

Hey I did a search but no one recommended a specific unit. I have a Nuemann CMV bottle tube mic rated for 220 and I am here in...

jumpnyc
replies: 4 views: 793
jumpnyc 8th November 2006

I have a set of Event 20/20 monitors, one of which has a blown tweater. I'm wondering how much it might cost to replace to...

wallace
replies: 5 views: 609
carival 8th November 2006

Hi all. My 002 can´t handle it anymore. Most of the projects I´m recording are way over 32 tracks and my outboard as...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 24 views: 1,119
Dog_Chao_Chao 8th November 2006

Man, the other night I was tracking a 4 piece band and I ran the guitar and bass direct for scratch tracks so I could get the...

macr0w
replies: 4 views: 791
Oroz 8th November 2006

Fender Precision (new Mexican built) into a DBX 286A mic pre/ processor into an Apogee converter. The sound i like is...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 25 views: 2,131
macr0w 8th November 2006

Your thoughts. I dont care where its made BLAH BLAH BLAH nor the company history. How do they sound RIGHT NOW? Just your...

Deleted User
replies: 22 views: 4,782
loaf 8th November 2006

What does a binson echorec EC-10 look like? Is there a manual somewhere, (or pdf), I could buy? Did they come with tubes?...

sleestack
replies: 7 views: 3,172
sleestack 8th November 2006

I am wondering how you could take audio tracks already recorded into Logic and record them back into Logic on one seperate track.

sarah
replies: 2 views: 847
pan 8th November 2006

does anybody know a drum trigger module which lets you store your own samples? thx

cococontofu
replies: 4 views: 1,242
cococontofu 8th November 2006

Hey guys im looking for a nice stereopre for under 1000 , im looking for a vintage sounding peice of kit, what suggestions do you...

*CISKO*
replies: 13 views: 2,029
mastert 8th November 2006

So i finally got rid of some old junk around the house that i no longer needed, and saved up some of my extra cash and i've got...

bobx
replies: 24 views: 1,479
bobx 8th November 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search