The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, Anybody know something about this recorder ? I know only - it is (was) Danish and was damn expensive. I just saw one...

mandzaro
replies: 3 views: 3,618
Musiclab 9th November 2006

hello all....i've been curious...i've owned a few effects pedals (zoom, etc.) that you could find forums online where you would...

JustinBailey
replies: 1 views: 810
Dave Peck 9th November 2006

Hi, Im in the process of bettering my bands rehearsal room. At the moment, its basically all reflective. Pine floor, and wooden...

Digamma
replies: 4 views: 3,485
joeq 9th November 2006

I have a 002R/Octopre LE, G5/Powerbook setup. All my recording is done on my powerbook with my 002 and my TFPRO P2 flightcased. ...

recall
replies: 0 views: 1,610
recall 9th November 2006

Hello - I'm new to the DAW world, and hating the lack of stereo buss meters. What would be involved in strapping a pair...

LouD.
replies: 9 views: 1,553
Sui_City 9th November 2006

Hooking up some 809's. Just got one back from repair. The right speaker sounds fuller when I swap the wires on the woofer. But...

bonneybear
replies: 1 views: 1,013
dementedchord 9th November 2006

I need an overall amp for a studio. What would be your choice? Why? Peavey 6505 - 1059 euro Laney GH 50 L - 625...

Moonvic
replies: 14 views: 6,614
Moonvic 9th November 2006

We've got some new gear including a couple of Pultecs that are very challenging for young punks like us who cut our teeth on...

nativeangeleno
replies: 2 views: 624
Geoff_T 9th November 2006

Hey everyone, i just got a new mic for free and it says Radio Shack Highball around the top, but in fine print on the side by...

DarkstarII
replies: 0 views: 1,680
DarkstarII 9th November 2006

Anyone know where I can find some? Especially the response for the ck-2 capsule.

corn55
replies: 0 views: 1,526
corn55 9th November 2006

I just came across this freakin awesome site. Maybe some of you already have seen it. Not just wonderful photos of loads of...

corn55
replies: 6 views: 1,237
stanc1 9th November 2006

alright!!!! wow, no wonder i'm broke. cooge cooge cooge cool!!! editing here: sorry about the thread here James......

FMNYC
replies: 16 views: 1,935
FMNYC 9th November 2006

Ok let me get this straight... So I buy an OK yet cheap mic... replace the diaphragm... and I have a very good mic...? Is it...

Arsene
replies: 3 views: 710
Phil Cibley 9th November 2006

Hey all.. I need to get a mixer for no latency monitoring while recording and also need a monitor controller... Will the...

JohnnyTonk
replies: 2 views: 1,606
malfunction 9th November 2006

hey guys I bought a used alesis AI3 and the seller didn`t tell me that the front leds of ch 7&8 didnt work(all audio is...

musicmixer04
replies: 0 views: 586
musicmixer04 9th November 2006

I've read up on a lot of pieces for splitting bass and guitar signals for multiple signal tracking I'm going to need to try...

DavidKmusic
replies: 11 views: 2,524
DavidKmusic 9th November 2006

confoosed Doing a voice over session Thursday morning.need help choosing the right mic.here is a list of my choices akg...

studio825
replies: 7 views: 816
RadioMoo 9th November 2006

i´m between the 2 mics....mostly for vocal use...wich one do u recomend? i don´t know how they sound and I don´t think I´ll...

Emi
replies: 9 views: 6,642
bwindsor 9th November 2006

Hey guys, I just got a frantic call from a muso bud who inadvertently trashed a large number of audio files. he did a drag of...

cajonezzz
replies: 4 views: 687
Sui_City 9th November 2006

Does anybody know how wide the BAE 6 slot Lunchbox is (without the rack ears)?Just wondering if I can fit 2 side by side in the...

TEMAS
replies: 3 views: 813
Steamy Williams 9th November 2006

I am running PT LE on a few years old PowerBook G4 17inch. it is working, but at the limits some times. i want to eventually move...

arpodthegreat
replies: 20 views: 1,720
Rufuss Sewell 9th November 2006

Can anyone tell me what this mic is?...

BuzzaB
replies: 6 views: 951
BuzzaB 9th November 2006

i need a drums gate , will a DS404 give me what 2 DS201's will for drums ? did anybody compare them in use ?

TanTan
replies: 2 views: 5,052
TanTan 9th November 2006

Can anyone recommend any decent musical instrument retailers in Japan??

Tubthumper
replies: 8 views: 1,248
amino 9th November 2006

I hope I'm posting this in the right forum.. I'm about to turn a room in my house into my small studio. I have a choice...

clonewar
replies: 6 views: 6,008
clonewar 9th November 2006

i just got an extra set of cheap, consumer speakers to switch for real-world listening. some no name small L & R computer...

theblotted
replies: 2 views: 1,260
theblotted 9th November 2006

Anybody here using 'em? If so, how are you guys positioning them? I just got a pair yesterday heh I'm having a tough time getting...

Hope209
replies: 0 views: 730
Hope209 9th November 2006

I did a search and didn't find my answer in a way that I understood. Could someone (simply) explain how to connect an Apogee...

boboji
replies: 1 views: 545
boboji 9th November 2006

Has anyone heard a 251E against a 251F? Any sound difference? I just sang into a 251E and it just killed on my voice.

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 927
Sounds Great 9th November 2006

Our studio is putting together a DVD to give out to all the bands that are new to recording. The idea is to go over all the...

Makinithappen
replies: 25 views: 1,366
UPRYZ 9th November 2006

I have bought too much **** lately. Ever had that feeling....of course you have. Today I picked up a cool cab from Lugo here...

pigpen
replies: 0 views: 741
pigpen 9th November 2006

We have been tracking with a mackie 24/8 for sometime now and we are ready to move to a digital console with some decent strips...

studio825
replies: 2 views: 566
studio825 9th November 2006

Any thoughts as to where I should place my CD's for public consumption???....I'm thinking Amazon.com...or CD Baby....or Not Lame...

Rockin Daddy
replies: 2 views: 831
Shandy 9th November 2006

I'm looking for a DB SPL meter that can measure all the way down to 10dBs. I've been doing a bit of research but can't seem to...

brian_lee
replies: 0 views: 928
brian_lee 9th November 2006

this is what I do to keep the conversions clean... analog signal > preamp >out via analog into rosetta 200 (converts A/D)...

Jump
replies: 4 views: 748
Jump 9th November 2006

Does anyone know when the t8/24 is coming here or if it has even been released yet?

studio825
replies: 1 views: 2,518
Double-Take 9th November 2006

The guy I got it from said its from a Series80 moniter section and it has the Trident logo on the bottom. I bought it for the EQ....

lamp
replies: 2 views: 851
lamp 9th November 2006

Hi everyone, I’m considering a little upgrade of my studio. I’m recording professional, and I’m therefore considering an...

Cold Jazz
replies: 0 views: 646
Cold Jazz 9th November 2006

this goes out to anyone who can help me who has bfd? though help from anyone would be appreciated...? ------- i have just...

dalby26
replies: 4 views: 744
PlatinumSamples 9th November 2006

Hi, I was wondering… I seem to have this problem from time to time, snares, ow snares… I like them fresh, airy,...

Billy Palmier
replies: 0 views: 670
Billy Palmier 9th November 2006

this goes out to anyone who can help me who has bfd? though any advice would be helpful from anyone... ------- i have just...

dalby26
replies: 0 views: 813
dalby26 9th November 2006

...Or make a recommendation if you know of one. The gig: Recording a 3-4 piece St. Louis-based, young original rock...

Curve Dominant
replies: 3 views: 749
Makinithappen 9th November 2006

Ok. my second IM90 has just bit the dust. I have two of them, and I know that it is the main processor card that is screwed up on...

skidd
replies: 2 views: 840
XSergeantD 8th November 2006

heh heh heh heh "The point here is the micro vibrations created by the volume pots and knobs find their way into the...

TheTruffleKing
replies: 31 views: 2,948
djui5 8th November 2006

I may be going mad, but I'm certain that I've read somewhere on this forum that you can send yer MH products back to MHLabs to...

jockrocks
replies: 5 views: 832
jockrocks 8th November 2006

I've been putting it off for a few years now but I need my U87 serviced. There's been a few frustrating and unfortunate things...

AdamLazlo
replies: 11 views: 1,054
C/G 8th November 2006

Im thinking of geting a summing mixer, anyone using a summing buss that they are happy with?

hubercraft
replies: 12 views: 2,567
KrisNY 8th November 2006

We do mostly funk / reggae music. I'm recording at home and am in need of a new pair of monitors. I've heard a lot of good...

jgrif08
replies: 4 views: 1,692
KrisNY 8th November 2006

Is there a distinct difference in sound between these two branches of pre/EQs? Primarily regarding to The Electrodyne 709-11...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 1,474
Helsing 8th November 2006

I'm working on this pop/r&b song which is mainly piano and voice- sort of like Alicea Keys meets early Mariah, and was...

Watersound
replies: 0 views: 830
Watersound 8th November 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search