The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anyone buy these things yet? I am curious how they sound.....gooof

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 8 views: 1,467
chrispick 14th November 2006

Has anyone seen this yet? Click link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqumbhfxRo

dtucker
replies: 7 views: 1,279
TheReal7 13th November 2006

I have been inquiring about monitors for the past few days. Basically I am in the market for monitors for a B suite. They are...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 2 views: 1,095
squeegybug 13th November 2006

It's not something I'd regard as ideal but I'm working on stuff at home (usually without the ability to record drums) and alot of...

juicylime
replies: 18 views: 1,376
cajonezzz 13th November 2006

MY QUESTION FOR THE DAY. PT HD rig 24 inputs (apogee and digidesign and control 24), and having 10K for mics and 5K for pres and...

fontenele
replies: 6 views: 825
dwmoran 13th November 2006

go over to this thread!

jakromm
replies: 1 views: 1,069
jakromm 13th November 2006

I'm looking to get some nice outboard gear from UA to thicken bass and especially lead vocals...Just a couple questions on this...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 3 views: 1,410
stvintage 13th November 2006

acc guitars is record with Neuman KM86,overheads too.. KICK audix d6 room 2x at 4033 snare sm57 no hihat mic tom 123...

Splico
replies: 1 views: 701
Agli 13th November 2006

In a phone conversation today with James Young of Sonic-Distribution (and with his blessing) I have some sE Electronics related...

homestudioguy
replies: 0 views: 1,728
homestudioguy 13th November 2006

I remember reading that the ReAmp people have a patent, and as a result all the other boxes out there have some kind of...

evangelista
replies: 2 views: 4,387
littlelabs 13th November 2006

Hey, Just got the Chemical Romance album and it has the CLA sound thats for sure... Anyway, I read in the notes that it was...

chymer
replies: 1 views: 1,031
Lord Fear 13th November 2006

One more topic related to H3000 harmonizers. Got offered a S/DX for a reasonable price. Ok, I never used one although I've spent...

antti
replies: 0 views: 739
antti 13th November 2006

Sounds great: Lowish gain --- clear and fat! kfhkh Marshall?

Blast9
replies: 18 views: 1,966
Gregg Sartiano 13th November 2006

Ok, this is my situation: I live in Argentina, I want to buy a vox ac15tb from the early 90s that is currently for sale at...

jorstua
replies: 5 views: 760
Gregg Sartiano 13th November 2006

I'm wanting to get into drum reinforcement for the modern, radio friendly pop work that I've got coming up. I dont really know a...

Worlez
replies: 2 views: 838
Farview 13th November 2006

I'm looking for a step up transformer for my US gear. So from 110V ----) 230V Any recommendations ? Thks a lot

Lectra
replies: 3 views: 953
jamesp 13th November 2006

I preferRock and Pop Rock.thumbsup I do: PopRock and Rock and Fusion -Electronica. Dislike : new Hip Hop,Cheesse House and ...

AMIEL
replies: 6 views: 869
theblue1 13th November 2006

The last time I worked at a studio that had a D12 I was told that they are fragile and I should not put them in a kick drum...

by-tor
replies: 16 views: 1,266
foldback 13th November 2006

How can one find out the exact year of a LP deluxe production? It is one of those 100000#, I know its something like 1970-1975,...

itzikw
replies: 3 views: 1,297
dlmorley 13th November 2006

I thought the FX384's were grey with white knobs... and the new Xlogic comps were white with blue knobs, like this...

jerdude
replies: 14 views: 3,033
TonyBelmont 13th November 2006

Hi. I was just wondering if there´s any benefit in summing my mixes through my spl goldmike mk2? Any expierence with this kind...

Dragonsoul
replies: 0 views: 1,137
Dragonsoul 13th November 2006

Anyone go to the event? Nile Rodgers (Madonna, Bowie), Phil Ramone (Paul Simon, Frank Sinatra) and John Leckie (Stone Roses,...

Renie
replies: 0 views: 548
Renie 13th November 2006

hi everyone my gitar rack is now prepared for taking one step further.. in the studio. my guitar rack is 12 space with...

musicmixer04
replies: 1 views: 1,110
nathanvacha 13th November 2006

Hi, My name is Rob and I've just registered here in the hope that someone may be able to shed some light on a piece of gear that...

algorithm9
replies: 8 views: 1,941
algorithm9 13th November 2006

Is this a crazy idea, or worthwhile? Just wondering if anyone has / is using a favorite preamp to treat a full mix and is...

Barilla
replies: 10 views: 1,168
picksail 13th November 2006

HI Slutz, i did a litlle summing experiment today: A cheap track (Rhodes, Bass & Chimes- all softsynths...) summed thru...

axtrak
replies: 9 views: 1,140
axtrak 13th November 2006

Just curious how everyone determines the rates. Hourly, project etc.. Also.. where do you think is the most expensive place to...

madcowvt
replies: 15 views: 2,860
dlmorley 13th November 2006

Hey peoples! I just purchased the Blue Sky Media 2.1 Monitors it came with all the wires and stuff (I think it did anyway). ...

Dino
replies: 15 views: 1,090
GregP 13th November 2006

I am currently demo-ing songs for my new album and programming the drums in Reason using free Tom Hicks Drum Samples. With my...

brockf
replies: 7 views: 3,659
raal 13th November 2006

so it's come time to record a new cd, and our usual place of recording drums (old high school with a great room, great mics,...

tgrokz
replies: 37 views: 2,495
djui5 13th November 2006

I've recorded a small electric guitar sample with 2 different ribbon mics. I would love to hear your thoughts on which one you...

cchord59
replies: 27 views: 1,660
mixerguy 13th November 2006

Hello all, I am in need of a label maker for say, patch bays and patch bay cables. Something that I could find at...

[email protected]
replies: 11 views: 1,612
Bounce 13th November 2006

Jules: Please move this where you want. I couldn't figure it out. Sorry. I'm looking for a Pro Tools expert to join my team....

Kenny Gioia
replies: 4 views: 1,179
pigpen 13th November 2006

Maybe someone can explain to me why whenever someone puts up a 2 inch machine on ebay, they tend not to get the same attention or...

Stratech
replies: 0 views: 833
Stratech 13th November 2006

Do you guys have any tips on making vocal harmonies that are huge and stacked up, but at the same time do not sound phasey. I'm...

Tibbon
replies: 0 views: 921
Tibbon 13th November 2006

Hi, I searched around a bit, but couldn't find anything. Are there consoles that actually have pan pots that pan in surround? I...

Matteran
replies: 7 views: 2,009
Matteran 13th November 2006

Hey everyone I already own one TLII and I love it for vocals. I'm thinking of getting another one off ebay so I can have a...

gm5k
replies: 18 views: 3,498
robmix 13th November 2006

who's goin? current line up: Tool Muse Jet Violent Femmes Eskimo Joe The Streets The Killers John Butler...

jonutarr
replies: 5 views: 502
astrovic 13th November 2006

I think this is on the "Never too much" album. I know Michael Braeur most likely mixed it. If he could comment on the...

no ssl yet
replies: 1 views: 567
paultools 13th November 2006

Anyone have a nice recording of a wolf howling? I wanted to use one to vocode a guitar. Thanks.

eyesore
replies: 7 views: 996
joeq 13th November 2006

The SFAES was, as always, great for networking. It was extremely beneficial for us toward interacting with the various...

Hawk Tech
replies: 5 views: 1,059
TinderArts 12th November 2006

Is there a database or something that I can find out the year of manufacture of a black badge Neumann mic and old RFT Gefell mic...

stvintage
replies: 11 views: 893
pkautzsch 12th November 2006

When I read about how this thing is used on many mastered records are they using this as a final limiter for things like rap and...

vaesion
replies: 3 views: 715
the russian 12th November 2006

Regardless of the quality of the converters. I listened to old recordings I made on Adat via a Mackie desk with very few mics...

djanogil
replies: 7 views: 1,700
maskedman72 12th November 2006

I am slowly learning things that help my vocals stand out and sound better like doubling it on the chorus, adding compression,...

Reag1502
replies: 18 views: 2,619
Gregg Sartiano 12th November 2006

Hi folks... this weekend a friend and I spent the day setting up and comparing seven LDCs on vocals & acoustic guitar--...

Shandy
replies: 2 views: 545
Shandy 12th November 2006

I recently had access to an spl tube vitalizer and had some good results with it. Is there a good plugin that does the same...

deve
replies: 0 views: 830
deve 12th November 2006

I am about to start recording some new bass tracks (62 P into SVT Classic Reissue) While getting the sounds we loved the Ampeg's...

Cujo
replies: 11 views: 1,165
Cujo 12th November 2006

im fascinated by how many threads there are by plugin guys, wanting to know which SSL type plugins are best and if ITB can equal...

tsd
replies: 1 views: 739
RusRant 12th November 2006

I'm going to build my own rack units. Any pointers on finding rack fittings cheap on line?

juicylime
replies: 2 views: 656
nathanvacha 12th November 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search