The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Name says it all! My band is gearing up to record our next full length album and we decided to spend our whole budget on...

Toakley
replies: 328 views: 10,255
clearwave 3 days ago

Hey Slutz Flash question, just a quick survey for my own interest. If you could only have one pair of monitors, for your...

dadolaaa
replies: 13 views: 4,837
tigerwoots 3 days ago

Im curious to hear about setup and routing you have with your recording console and rack gear. Maybe it’s hard wired instead of...

shortyboyboy
replies: 24 views: 1,319
deedeeyeah 3 days ago

Currently have the F24, which is nice. Can get a 24 channel ghost with meter bridge for stupid cheap. Anyone compare the two? ...

Unknown soldier
replies: 16 views: 2,128
deedeeyeah 3 days ago

I'm fixing up my JH16 2 inch 16 track and was curious if anyone here uses one or has used one in the past? I never used a 2...

axisdreamer
replies: 59 views: 7,020
Brian M. Boykin 3 days ago

What is your list of the best available used and now cheap outboard equipment to add to your studio? The definition of cheap...

TomTurner
replies: 11 views: 688
mamm7215 3 days ago

After years of mixing on headphones I finally got my room treated and am getting ready to buy studio monitors. I have pretty much...

Jackash
replies: 11 views: 2,990
dublave 3 days ago

Both are in the same price range. Has anyone done a comparo on these two cutting edge Cocentric near fields? At +- $1000 a par...

Phunkfarm
replies: 5 views: 616
johannburkard 3 days ago

Excuse me if this is a silly question. Can I easily connect an Audient ASP800 AND an ASP880 to a Focusrite Clarett 8prex for 24...

konkon
replies: 9 views: 362
konkon 3 days ago

Hello i have this mic with me a old shure 585SA unisphere A ...

Aleksei77
replies: 0 views: 302
Aleksei77 3 days ago

I have been thinking about doing this, assembling a list of all current SSL console owners and users and their console...

James Lugo
replies: 287 views: 82,898
HonkyTonk 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 33 views: 1,723
konkon 3 days ago

I have a Yamaha P-2200 powering my NS-10M's. Today I heard a big boom and discovered that both the fuses in the amp blew...

kernsyworld
replies: 0 views: 356
kernsyworld 3 days ago

I am curious if boosting the signal in for my electric guitar will make a notable difference when running into the INST input of...

gwp99
replies: 7 views: 424
gwp99 3 days ago

Hey all. I came across Studiocare.com by accident, and have never heard of them until now. They look legit, but as I live in the...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 13 views: 1,480
konkon 3 days ago

Hello everybody , I need advices to get a good Pre-amp for myvocal/guitar chain. I was currently recording with two channel...

maostudios
replies: 4 views: 352
blackbirdstudio 3 days ago

Hello! I have a Gefell M71S that I am trying to get a little more information about, as I may be putting it up for sale to fund...

Jbarlow
replies: 7 views: 264
Jbarlow 3 days ago
replies: - views: -
IM WHO YOU THINK 3 days ago

Horrible news, My JBL LSR4312sp subwoofer broke today... I think the amp fried. Today was a hot day. I was mixing for...

kangking
replies: 8 views: 1,751
votive 3 days ago

I have a few Beyer MC930s, which I like very much. I'd like to add a figure-of-8 mic of similar quality and price. I'm open to...

chris661
replies: 12 views: 356
chris661 3 days ago

I haven't visited GS in a while, so forgive me if it's a clear oversight on my behalf -- as they've seemingly re-arranged the...

replies: 7 views: 461
gravyface 3 days ago

Hi everyone, I have been trying to decide on which audio interface to buy for my studio, and I believe the Prism Sound Lyra 2...

Stefanob
replies: 0 views: 290
Stefanob 3 days ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 324 views: 25,805
The Press Desk 3 days ago

hey guys- considering integrating a 10" foot-switchable sub with my Shape 50's high passed at the maximum 90 hz. i tried the...

citrusonic
replies: 1 views: 365
CJ Mastering 3 days ago

Stam Audio Surprised that I cannot find a single bit of info about this microphone on here! Has anybody tried this? I have...

carlosdanger
replies: 47 views: 5,201
WilfredoFernando 3 days ago

Hi - New member, first question please can someone explain the following: We have the Zoom R24 recorder and hit a problem...

GAS HEAD
replies: 0 views: 437
GAS HEAD 3 days ago

How do I get midi into my Behringer model D so that I may run it from a hardware sequencer and play it simultaneously in real...

enc
replies: 0 views: 443
enc 3 days ago

Hello, I am trying to recap my MICMIX Master Room xl 305. It is half working. I cannot find a parts list anywhere. Does...

shortyboyboy
replies: 5 views: 577
shortyboyboy 3 days ago

Does anyone know where I can get some DBX 160vu wooden side panels? I've got a vintage unit but it's mounted with rack ears. I'd...

twarrenl
replies: 7 views: 871
seattlesolder 3 days ago

Hi, I've got some low output mics (BK5B and SM7b) and i'm considering getting either the Triton Audio FetHead or Cloud...

wagz
replies: 204 views: 90,364
Pfslow 4 days ago

I’m happy to report that I finally have a nice size room for my set up. But after coming from a small 9X9 And I’m now in a...

Derek Reese
replies: 132 views: 3,019
Derek Reese 4 days ago

It's been a while since I've popped one of these open... I guess I forgot how utterly weightless (and yet strong, considering)...

joelpatterson
replies: 2 views: 291
Brent Hahn 4 days ago

Hello. I have a problem that maybe someone will recognize and possible diagnose. One of my Mackie hr824 monitors is losing...

CircusofMind
replies: 33 views: 9,739
Mackoid 4 days ago

Hey guys, I want to do a dual mic set up on recording an acoustic. I currently have an 87ai. What's a good mic to use with...

Lazer Toms
replies: 27 views: 1,151
KingsX 4 days ago

I have an EV 635 that I like, but it is omni. Are there any darker sounding directional dynamic mics worth looking into?

tedtan
replies: 45 views: 1,257
Karloff70 4 days ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 177 views: 15,993
guavadude 4 days ago

It seems it's kind of like the red headed step child of the Neve family. That after the problems people had with the 81 series...

voodoo4u
replies: 4 views: 365
hobson 4 days ago

Hello! Long-time lurker, thought i'd make an account and join the community now that i'm getting more serious with music. I'm...

crisr
replies: 4 views: 282
chanepic 4 days ago

Just wondering in anyone out there has used both of these tube pres and could offer any comparisons. I recently purchased the...

playon
replies: 16 views: 1,578
RUSCO 4 days ago

I can't decide. Adam A8X Genelec 8050B EVE Audio SC208 KRK V8S4 Which has the most neutral sound?

dj christian
replies: 7 views: 759
CJ Mastering 4 days ago

anyone played with this strange fx box?

lowswing
replies: 39 views: 18,282
Paragon9 4 days ago

Hello GS friends, i want to know if you can tell me about your experiences with dbx 510 subharmonic synthesis. His behavior in...

alexvigore
replies: 2 views: 1,208
Jim Williams 4 days ago

Can anyone recommend a unit that combines all the same functions as a DBX 286s, but is superior? I can get one of these new...

konkon
replies: 7 views: 299
konkon 4 days ago

Hi there. So, I would like to get a half-rack FX box with stereo processing (a stereo input is not necessary since I'm going to...

nullnull
replies: 4 views: 503
Paragon9 4 days ago

I've been browsing the web out of curiosity, and had been sort of disappointed by the lack of information in english on what and...

Phil Inspector
replies: 24 views: 2,920
SydBeretta 4 days ago
TomTurner 4 days ago

hey all! I cant decide between these two compressors. I have a neumann u87 into an avalon 737 but dont like the compressor on the...

mrbombastic
replies: 49 views: 29,310
thehightenor 4 days ago

Hey guys, I’m in the process of finishing up vocals for my first EP. I’ve recorded everything using an AT4050 condenser,...

willmarshall
replies: 2 views: 398
willmarshall 4 days ago

Hi, does anyone know what the difference is between the Sony ECM 50 PS and the Sony ECM 50 PSW? I can't find any information...

Jackdc100
replies: 11 views: 1,416
Delam 17 4 days ago
CJ Mastering 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search