The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i'm going from outboard mixing to in the box and i'm contemplating what to get. are people totally satisfied with the waves...

gearbody
replies: 30 views: 2,611
Shandy 16th November 2006
replies: - views: -
Jules 16th November 2006

Not sure where to post this (and get noticed)... I have an American-made Schecter electric guitar. Telecaster shape with...

chrispick
replies: 1 views: 747
max cooper 16th November 2006

Hi, I have three old 421s, one has the mini XLR connector, but the other two have flat pins. Where can I find cables or adapters...

nativeangeleno
replies: 4 views: 877
Han 16th November 2006

This is something Id like to test myself but unfortunately cant! I know i wont have the processor power on the UAD-1 to run...

Jorg
replies: 16 views: 3,672
TonyBelmont 16th November 2006

Guys I've been thinking of ways to go for a clearer low end, when I put my room back together in New Orleans. Instead of...

no ssl yet
replies: 7 views: 1,601
EarCandy 15th November 2006

Can anybody assist me in identifying this device? I have a similar post up at the Tapeop board...hopefully this will be...

cetanorak
replies: 12 views: 1,211
dementedchord 15th November 2006

If I'm sending DI tracks out to a POD XT, fx pedal, or a Sansamp but not a guitar amp? I have a normalled balanced XLR...

Hope209
replies: 2 views: 997
jeremy.c. 15th November 2006

Hey everyone, my band is competing in the "Garageband Faceoff" for a record deal with Capitol Records. It is very easy...

DontLetMeDrown
replies: 1 views: 935
DontLetMeDrown 15th November 2006

I am looking for a module that I can put in the studio that would work well for doubling regular bass parts or adding something...

bdunard
replies: 9 views: 1,402
drBill 15th November 2006

Has anybody had their 610's recapped? Does Spectra Sonics still operate and service these units...I seem to recall somebody...

cetanorak
replies: 0 views: 817
cetanorak 15th November 2006

Hi. Does anyone else know what this is? It sounds cool and inspiring, I am about to order it. It looks...

Drumtalk
replies: 0 views: 1,399
Drumtalk 15th November 2006

I am rethinking my setup (once again), and I was wondering if anyone could speak on the conversion quality, say, between units...

frontierfran
replies: 4 views: 990
frontierfran 15th November 2006

What would be a good stereo compressor for running whole mixes through before hitting a cd burner?

shmed
replies: 1 views: 682
gainreduction 15th November 2006

Hi I have been using a EMU 0404 sound card for a couple years with no problems... though I have also recently bought a...

Tunes 666
replies: 1 views: 1,240
cdog 15th November 2006

I've got an old analouge console that was kind of gifted to me (Allen & Heath Saber) for less than the price of decent guitar...

juicylime
replies: 9 views: 847
RCM - Ronan 15th November 2006

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I have a very small room I'll be turning into a control room and I don't know what's the best approach...

rodrigo
replies: 4 views: 1,716
rodrigo 15th November 2006

How does the Bel bf-20 Flanger sound? How would it compare to the Mxr or The Eventide and what would a good price be for this...

chandlersonic
replies: 5 views: 4,806
Bob Ross 15th November 2006

The more time I spend with these two, the more enlightened I become.

Jacklynn
replies: 110 views: 8,539
Lou Judson 15th November 2006

Hi, I've searched threads on this topic but was hoping for some input that's a bit more specific. I'm making the jump into an...

RickA
replies: 2 views: 1,041
TEMAS 15th November 2006

Hi there I am starting a project and i want to get some real drum sounds.... if i can I would like it to sound just like a...

Tunes 666
replies: 31 views: 3,245
the russian 15th November 2006

Guys sometimes when I read these threads, I can't help but think "WE have spent ALOT of money on gear", when you...

no ssl yet
replies: 7 views: 1,067
adrianex 15th November 2006

hey all if i was going about trying to emulate the characteristics of ssl mix buss compression, obviosly without the ssl plugs...

jredrecording
replies: 4 views: 2,260
adrianex 15th November 2006

I need the sound of an LP stylus landing on the vinyl surface, as if it were to begin to play the LP, and then the sound of the...

john caldwell
replies: 1 views: 767
Natural Mystic 15th November 2006

I have searched the web, contacted distributors, and still no sign of a rane MS1-b preamp in Holland... Anyone in The Netherlands...

Arsene
replies: 13 views: 1,010
Jamstudio 15th November 2006

Hello, I'm trying to find a few musicians to play on a song for me. Very close deadline (i.e. this weekend). I checked...

licendrivr
replies: 1 views: 2,124
Mike Caffrey 15th November 2006

Hey Fellow Slutz, I am in some serious need of direction. I have around 5K to spend and I have needs. I currently own: MOTU...

Vato
replies: 0 views: 818
Vato 15th November 2006

I have my rosetta 200 analog outs going into the monitor section on my command 8 and then to my monitors. I am wondering how much...

turk sanchez
replies: 3 views: 798
NickH 15th November 2006

Howdy folks; I've been a LONG time lurker here - and have searched and read and searched and read a tremendous amount of...

SeventhHeaven
replies: 8 views: 551
Deleted User 15th November 2006

For me it's that I never got to work under a seasoned pro in a great studio for long enough to really, REALLY learn from a...

juicylime
replies: 1 views: 668
Led 15th November 2006

I bought an 1176ln reissue today new, and when i got it home, I noticed that the input sounds scratchy, like a dirty pot. I'm...

cchord59
replies: 2 views: 851
WEAPON_X 15th November 2006

i'm about to get this board and lookin for some opinions.. Let's put this in a "survey like" style Plase answare...

andredb
replies: 23 views: 2,893
TheSweetener 15th November 2006

I am looking for a hard disk recorder for location recording. While I am leaning towards the Alessis, even two of them...

Sound Chaser
replies: 17 views: 1,905
shortyprs 15th November 2006

The new monitors im purchasing have only balenced xlr inputs.My control room outs are unbalenced 1/4".I also picking up a 4...

studio825
replies: 2 views: 592
tINY 15th November 2006

Hi there fellows, I have a question: I'm planning to warm up (or is it mellow down?) my digital mixes with an ART Digital MPA...

murilix
replies: 1 views: 725
tINY 15th November 2006

Anyone know of an audiologist in the Boston area who has the equipment to do a full range (20hz-20Khz) hearing exam? Most of...

UPRYZ
replies: 4 views: 1,026
kingneeraj 15th November 2006

A kid that has been around a couple of years recording demos here in Nashville was telling me that he's gonna play his very first...

Guidotoons
replies: 2 views: 672
zarembo 15th November 2006

Does anyone know anything about these consoles? Ive heard rumour that they are somehow related to API gear but I cant find...

dragoncity
replies: 0 views: 562
dragoncity 15th November 2006

I love the midrange clarity in these speakers. However, I thought the low end was very interesting (heard them in a GC...

TyRip
replies: 8 views: 973
analogjeff 15th November 2006

Hi Slutz, I am planning to buy an equipment(small gear), of a friend in Germany and i would like to know the best and safe and...

andremattos
replies: 2 views: 923
andremattos 15th November 2006

Tascam is giving this with a FW1884 (I'm planning to buy one of these real soon)... Is it any good? I've read somewhere it is in...

murilix
replies: 2 views: 3,272
murilix 15th November 2006

Hello all, I'm new to post, but I've spent a lot of time here. I would appreciate anyone's input on this: Has anyone used the...

soundrick
replies: 11 views: 991
fontenele 15th November 2006

Guys it just so happens that during the time before hurricane Katrina, I moved everything out of my "control" room to...

no ssl yet
replies: 2 views: 1,066
shaggseb 15th November 2006

Just picked up a D12, the old square one with the half brass half silver capsule. Any tips about placement or use of these? How...

nativeangeleno
replies: 0 views: 1,988
nativeangeleno 15th November 2006

just got an old board. did a search, but couldnt find anything about cleaning channel strips. the pots are kinda crunchy, and a...

rjd2
replies: 10 views: 1,278
idylldon 15th November 2006

Since yesterday I´m testing a Neumann M149. Today I´ve done again a quick comparison with the Brauner Phantom AE and my old...

amigo
replies: 34 views: 5,674
chap 15th November 2006

hello, I need a 24 inputs and outputs audio interface, Motu 24 I/O looks PERFECT for my needs but I'm wondering if there's any...

MyRoCketBelt
replies: 2 views: 2,751
Jay Kahrs 15th November 2006

(I believe that's the station anyway). My mates Breed77 are comin' over Stateside to do a show at the Santa Cruz Civic...

Blast9
replies: 2 views: 658
Blast9 15th November 2006

hei all at the beginning i thought ill get the Audix DP8 Elite for drum miking and get it over with, i finaly decited to brake...

cosmos
replies: 10 views: 972
warhead 15th November 2006

I'm currently using a 192i/o as my only analog interface on my HD3/PT7.2/Sync i/o PowerMac G5 (2x2.5Ghz) setup. The 192i/o is...

SHIRK
replies: 7 views: 2,498
Zwinter 15th November 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search