The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Anybody know this pre-amp? It's being sold by Oktava, and it's made by Digilab Russia. Anyone has had some xperiences...

Arsene
replies: 0 views: 997
Arsene 25th November 2006

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a suitable 2-track tape machine for mixing down to, as well as perhaps tracking through in real...

Matthew Murray
replies: 3 views: 1,202
RadioMoo 25th November 2006

So I know this is totally not gear related, but most people look here so I am gonna put here until it gets moved..... So what...

pigpen
replies: 40 views: 3,293
TornadoTed 25th November 2006

I'm a freak for short signal paths, and have my pre's going straight to my interface to the computer. A lot of times I need to...

MicLust42
replies: 15 views: 2,236
charleslee 25th November 2006

OK, so yesturday I finally got the area cleared out that is suppose to become the "tech room". Although it's basically...

Benmrx
replies: 17 views: 3,416
Benmrx 25th November 2006

So i've been hanging around this board the last few days, and i'm really impressed. Everyone seems to have a lot of good info,...

Sid Menon
replies: 0 views: 877
Sid Menon 25th November 2006

maybe Im hangin myself, but wondering about signal path suggestions to get a 'ballad-esque' wet and soft pooofy snare sound....

swankdoc
replies: 2 views: 640
swankdoc 25th November 2006

I just got a Apogee Rosetta 48k for a/d conversion and need to know what Cables I need to go into my RME HDSP 96/52 to go into...

traw
replies: 2 views: 671
traw 25th November 2006

download nightmare heh

max cooper
replies: 22 views: 1,202
Reptil 25th November 2006

..........i know this probably belongs in the good news section but anyhow.........guys go and get Damien Rices new...

Alexi
replies: 3 views: 634
Alexi 25th November 2006

I've been told that even using a Pultec in the sginal chain will add color to it. How does that play out track to track, or...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 1,162
soupking 25th November 2006

Hi! where can I get info about the Shadow Hills Equinox...eI know there is some in Vintage King...but not enough, would like...

AMIEL
replies: 0 views: 1,159
AMIEL 25th November 2006

Decided to try the Mangler as a standalone AD convertor last night...came out of both channels of my Pacifica, into the analog...

bwindsor
replies: 3 views: 781
popmann 25th November 2006

Anybody heard this? Probably not too many. The mixes are very tight and controlled, spread out, laid back, not much low bottom...

Mike H
replies: 0 views: 999
Mike H 25th November 2006

I only record acoustic music, few effects other than reverb on occasion. I have a nice pair of KM86 mics, so that part is taken...

corn55
replies: 5 views: 1,961
mltamisin 25th November 2006

Just wondering why the Germanium pre is such a large pre in size? I just can't think of any other solid state pre on the...

Mattsson
replies: 5 views: 1,045
Seamus TM 24th November 2006

As some know, the mackie 400F has some great sounding pre's, at least to my ears, and I would like to keep them. I'm wondering...

composer
replies: 4 views: 1,140
composer 24th November 2006

I realize I have to deal with room acoustics to get a better vocal sound. My walking closet is the closest thing I've got to a...

penz
replies: 29 views: 4,358
MattiMattMatt 24th November 2006
replies: 11 views: 2,104
denne 24th November 2006

Hey guys- I've got two grand to spend on a new mic and preamp combo. My mom has built a room completely dedicated to recording,...

h-man
replies: 0 views: 606
h-man 24th November 2006

i was thinking a lot of people are asking about mics, what to get what's it sound like. maybe we could start a standardized...

chief lutt
replies: 2 views: 564
chief lutt 24th November 2006

It seems to be fairly common place nowdays to track, lets say, a vocal track using some compression, then use a compression plug...

guittarzzan
replies: 3 views: 966
AdamLazlo 24th November 2006

I have allways wondered what he uses to get that sound.... is it just a well used overdrive pedal or is it a synth...

Tunes 666
replies: 5 views: 5,087
six_wax 24th November 2006

Just curious to know what software you all use to program beats with. i've got buckets of homemade samples that I need to...

mejon
replies: 1 views: 1,195
gsilbers 24th November 2006

Hi Everyone, I want to get an SPL meter to do the following: 1. Make sure my left and right speakers are equally as...

Slater
replies: 5 views: 2,151
Jay Kahrs 24th November 2006

I was wondering if anybody knows what Leslie Kong (Dekker's producer) used for compression back in the day. I imagine it was tube...

soupking
replies: 0 views: 654
soupking 24th November 2006

I just googled a few and was surprised at the quality of some of the information. Anyone got any leads on good/busy forums for...

juicylime
replies: 6 views: 1,081
uncle duncan 24th November 2006

How good are their products ? In particular Xbase09 or Mbase01 or sunsyn ? Been offered the Xbase09 cheap, what should I check...

insect1
replies: 24 views: 2,527
STARSKI 24th November 2006

I'm looking for something to mate with my CX3 organ for live gigs. I need a good grand piano with weighted action that puts out...

RKrizman
replies: 4 views: 2,833
imnickb 24th November 2006

I'm looking to interface my Vox AC30 (16 Ohms, no impedance switch present) directly into my Palmer PGA-04 speaker sim (8 Ohm max...

Deleted bd1be4f
replies: 14 views: 4,161
Deleted bd1be4f 24th November 2006

Hi all. I just won a Steffens SB681 ribbon on ebay which is, I'm told, exactly the same as a Beyer M160 (different name and this...

jarbar
replies: 6 views: 5,473
jarbar 24th November 2006

First of all, I apologize for what appears to be a multitude of topics! I seek opinions regarding specifically HOW and WHERE...

midnightsun
replies: 11 views: 3,105
Dr Funk 24th November 2006

Earplugs

What earplugs do you guys use when you go to shows? I got some Etymotic Research...

max cooper
replies: 51 views: 3,612
frans 24th November 2006

hello, I own a barth recording console. who out there knows anything about this Barth mixing console or knows someone who worked...

plant240
replies: 4 views: 2,049
Plush 24th November 2006

I have a duel 1.8 G5 mac. I have been running the 20" mac LCD monitor and a Princeton 20" LCD monitor. Will I have...

ericdevine
replies: 1 views: 748
chrisp2u 24th November 2006

Awesome... Ive been wanted to grab these!!! http://logic-users.org/groupbuy/fabfilter fabfilter.com

Slater
replies: 4 views: 1,541
xist 24th November 2006

Hello! I'm planning a studio in the same building as a live venue. The owners of the house want to have the option to track...

Louis_Cyphre
replies: 6 views: 802
Louis_Cyphre 24th November 2006

assuming my music 1. is 5 parts audio and 10 parts midi (approximately.) 2. audio will be recorded 1 or 2 parts at a...

jaestrella
replies: 19 views: 1,811
YUGA 24th November 2006

Here are two pictures of the new room i am going to...

Str1ker
replies: 5 views: 1,598
Str1ker 24th November 2006

Dear friends, I have a problem. In one of my "gear buying" trips to the US, I got a good deal on a Dolby 361 w/...

murilix
replies: 0 views: 1,561
murilix 24th November 2006

Ok, so I was looking for a particular pre-amp, and this shop was the *only* one I found who shipped to Holland - for next to...

Arsene
replies: 8 views: 880
TonyBelmont 24th November 2006

Triggerig Acoustic drums while using overheads (will this sound any good?) Hi, Im using an mbox at the moment (pretty...

beau_mckee
replies: 5 views: 1,508
Bump Music 24th November 2006

I have a Mbox2 Factory that I am getting ready to sell. I registered the Ilok that came with it under my name. I can't find any...

drumkideric
replies: 0 views: 630
drumkideric 24th November 2006
replies: - views: -
Jules 24th November 2006

I noticed its now offered in LE versions, great for laptops and was wondering if I am misunderstanding this concept... I am...

composer
replies: 15 views: 1,441
C/G 23rd November 2006

My budget only can afford A7+Sub8 or P11A. My mainwork on Hip-Hop, Neo Soul , Acid Jazz, DownTempo, House. Room Size around...

alyi
replies: 11 views: 3,045
buzzjoe 23rd November 2006

Im using BFD, which is not an excuse. I think you can get your drums to sound great in it. I wanted to go in a newer direction...

Methlab
replies: 19 views: 3,333
chrisso 23rd November 2006

Hi There, My studio will soon be getting a 6'8" Bechstein grand and it will be getting it's own corner in my tracking...

zakco
replies: 13 views: 1,430
max cooper 23rd November 2006

Meaning, why are they like 4-500 dollars a pop? Is it a flavor thing, a flexibility thing, or simply a slut thing? Also, how do...

soupking
replies: 12 views: 2,050
Slipperman 23rd November 2006

If you could buy any compressor you wanted, but it was the only one you would ever get to work with, what would you...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 62 views: 6,874
cookiekixx 23rd November 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search