The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,246
Views: 2,246
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Im looking into getting a great outboard eq. Im mainly gona be using it for hip hop vocals. Be using it as an outboard send...

xavier7
replies: 6 views: 911
TheSweetener 18th December 2006

Is there such a thing as a bluetooth storage device? was just thinking the other night, would be great for gigs, in this day...

Blast9
replies: 2 views: 1,775
Blast9 18th December 2006

I'm confused... could someone explain how this feature works on the Equinox? Where is the talkback routed? Thanks!

trickydicky
replies: 2 views: 1,812
trickydicky 18th December 2006

The Problem: I want to take a L/R mix of drums recorded in a great studio, and be able to record vox and other overdubs in my...

soundslave
replies: 3 views: 3,135
stevep 18th December 2006

So I tried to write about this in other posts but rambled so much that I think my needs weren't clear enough to warrant answers....

Matthew Murray
replies: 3 views: 644
Matthew Murray 18th December 2006

Who has the experience of working with both of these interfaces to be able to share some pros and cons. I have heard alot...

userofreality
replies: 0 views: 2,097
userofreality 18th December 2006

I need an inexpensive compressor mainly for tracking vocals into pro tools. I want to be able to just add a small amount of...

jacob eli
replies: 1 views: 9,634
RCM - Ronan 18th December 2006

Has anyone tried using a second kick drum as a resonator drum? I did a few sessions with Shaun Pelton last week and he set one...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 9 views: 9,404
Kenny Gioia 18th December 2006

I was getting ready to track some ideas and all I heard was a "PLINK" in the cans! The blue light on my lawson went...

Brent
replies: 11 views: 1,348
Sqye 18th December 2006

Here's a post to go with 'Do I need a bigger knob'! I have an enclosed rack and am adding a powerfull fan to keep it cool. It...

TornadoTed
replies: 15 views: 1,804
JohnRoberts 18th December 2006

So here is a quick rundown. Right now I have a MOTU 896 (old one, not an HD) and I use the built in pre's, but I will be...

jakromm
replies: 1 views: 647
jakromm 18th December 2006

I've got a Fireface 800 and want to expand the D/A to 16 channels (for summing). Someone once told me I could get an ADAT...

Bump Music
replies: 6 views: 1,539
Bump Music 18th December 2006

in what order and how is it working w/ the inputs/outputs( need line level adjustment?) grateful to the GS !

tree montgomery
replies: 9 views: 2,189
tree montgomery 18th December 2006

Hi guys, I have some samples of the Ehrlund acoustic pickup. Göran Ehrlund is a friend of mine and I think he has made a very...

hrn
replies: 6 views: 1,755
hrn 18th December 2006

Im purchasing the studios first pro tools rig in a few weeks.Just wondering if i should start with LE and than move HD,or jump...

studio825
replies: 4 views: 985
No4PCs 18th December 2006

Apparently I'm the first international winner of the DAC1!!!! Of course in this day and age I'm waiting to jump for joy until I...

juicylime
replies: 27 views: 1,511
Ruudman 18th December 2006

I don't like the colour cooge it looks so digital )) (wish there were more colour options available for the guitar) But I like...

TankT34
replies: 12 views: 983
pan60 18th December 2006

Hi there, Wondering if anyone knows of a good collection of acoustic drum hits with room mics in various places. Have dozens...

aside
replies: 3 views: 2,119
Doug Rogers 17th December 2006

Just read this over at Sonikmatter. Has this issue been fixed that you know of?

barryjohns
replies: 1 views: 874
Gigolo Tony 17th December 2006

Inspired by James' LA getogether, does any one in the UK fancy meeting up one evening somewhere there is beer & food,...

Jules
replies: 44 views: 2,095
Blast9 17th December 2006

Hi there! I'm currently working with the latest version of Cubase SX3. With the arrival of cubase 4 I started thinking:...

andychamp
replies: 7 views: 1,349
d. gauss 17th December 2006

I just got a myspace message from the guitarist of Shadowax. They've got a great sound... passionate delivery. I'm just...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 1,165
Blast9 17th December 2006

Hey guys! First I would like to start by thanking Jules (can’t find the thanks thing anywhere) for making the Treasure Hunt...

adrianex
replies: 3 views: 3,429
adrianex 17th December 2006

Does anyone have any experience or info regarding the differences or similarities between the older silver M160s and the newer...

jarbar
replies: 1 views: 1,257
djanogil 17th December 2006

Alright, I have a AD-16x, lightbridge, and Mini-DAC. I clock the Lightbridge from the AD-16x through optical. Now, if I run spdif...

drumkideric
replies: 0 views: 618
drumkideric 17th December 2006

Hi: First post Great Forum by the way. Im gonna start to demo record my cover band:Male and female singer, Martin ac.guitar...

jrevenko
replies: 24 views: 5,862
dbbubba 17th December 2006

I am considering the DM1000 for my studio and I am curious about the quality of the mic pres. I have heard they are pretty good....

SkiBum
replies: 1 views: 2,208
cdog 17th December 2006

Hi all. Has anyone out there any experience with the Terratec Mic 8? I've just been given one and am unsure how it compares with...

kiwimike
replies: 0 views: 2,244
kiwimike 17th December 2006
replies: - views: -
smoore98 17th December 2006

I have a Digi002 w/no frontend gear attached, I just go straight into the digi mic pre's. Through an attempt to get a higher...

lucasmusic
replies: 14 views: 1,649
The MPCist 17th December 2006

Hey gang, I've been a drummer for 15 years. I have never been able to achieve a truly warm/airy snare sound. Then again, I've...

themixtape
replies: 11 views: 4,919
Deleted User 17th December 2006

If anyone's interested I have posted a song, which utilizes the Jule Brenda K guitar amp that has been getting all the attention...

picksail
replies: 41 views: 2,948
picksail 17th December 2006

I finally broke down and ordered an apogee Rosetta 800 today! Very excited to put it to useboing A client brought one in to my...

superburtm
replies: 7 views: 818
stevep 17th December 2006

Hi All, i apologise if this has been covered before, I just spend the last half an hour searching, but couldn't find anything...

Axle_australia
replies: 7 views: 2,266
TonyBelmont 17th December 2006

Taking a well deserved Christmas break to NH for some snowboarding, and then to NYC. Took on an unusual amount of late night FOH...

PapillonIrl
replies: 0 views: 678
PapillonIrl 17th December 2006

First, let me say that while I know a ton about electric and acoustic guitars, I know close to nothing about pedal/lap steel...

RyanPitch
replies: 16 views: 23,048
R11 17th December 2006

So, Who is going to NAMM !! I have so many stories from last year, I can’t wait to see what happens this year…I sat in...

logicll
replies: 13 views: 2,830
e-cue 17th December 2006

I'm trying to solve a problem involving unbalanced connections in my home studio and I'd like to know if there are any products...

comradec
replies: 1 views: 1,349
Kiwiburger 17th December 2006

i just heard the new Alexisonfire album and i must say.....those drums kick f§cking ass.............well i guess there are some...

Alexi
replies: 3 views: 1,238
Harley-OIART 17th December 2006

How much improvement in sound quality is there between the two? Because, I've heard some claim that it is certainly possible to...

lucasmusic
replies: 3 views: 16,738
barryjohns 17th December 2006

HI there! I've being experimenting a bit with stereo expanders lately. The reason is that I never seem to get that "depth...

Sput
replies: 102 views: 9,572
Mike Caffrey 17th December 2006

I had a oppotunity to check it out at Guitar Center. 1. This thing is heavy and it seems that a normal stand would have a...

replies: 3 views: 1,489
blackwatch 17th December 2006

For those of you fully commited to ITB mixing now, how many I/Os do you use for monitoring (stereo, 6 channels for surround or...

Keyplayer
replies: 2 views: 778
drew 17th December 2006

i'm wondering what the difference between rchannel m/s and the regular rchannel.... Is one a CPU saver?? thanks

musaee
replies: 0 views: 1,974
musaee 16th December 2006

I went looking for speaker switching boxes, for routing the output of a stereo power amp to various monitors and instrument...

Kiwiburger
replies: 4 views: 1,166
Kiwiburger 16th December 2006

A internationally known musician, who recently had a solo deal with one of the majors, has agreed to play lead on a track on my...

rjay
replies: 6 views: 1,061
untitledtopher 16th December 2006

Mbox2 spdif out --- rosetta 200 spdif in --- Rosetta analog out ---- pendullum quartet -- back to the analog in (rosetta) ----...

dcrann11
replies: 1 views: 675
Kiwiburger 16th December 2006

i was wondering.. if you were tracking an album with a mobile studio... how much outboard gear do you need? for a full...

Johnny Studio
replies: 38 views: 2,427
Aearth 16th December 2006

I just bought the four channel sytek for myself and wow, I'm very impressed. This is such a great sounding unit for it's price. ...

jacob eli
replies: 5 views: 1,212
seb37000 16th December 2006

How much would the basic 16X2 summing mixer...

James Lugo
replies: 16 views: 1,639
James Lugo 16th December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search