The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

So I'm thinking of picking up a 121, mainly for drums, guitars and rock vox and I see that Beyer is still making the m160 and...

Manny Grossman
replies: 65 views: 25,029
DeepSpace 2nd December 2006

I'm looking into multi channel mic pres at or under $1,000. I want individual analog outs because I would like my Fireface800 to...

jgrif08
replies: 37 views: 2,947
thermos 2nd December 2006

I'm looking for the killer protools drum room in the LA area. It's for my own project.

James Lugo
replies: 9 views: 1,088
RCM - Ronan 2nd December 2006

I have read everything about the great value of the Speck EQ and how there is nothing else in it's price range and things like...

Jeff16years
replies: 18 views: 2,853
Jeff16years 2nd December 2006

Would mounting gear in an all steel rack (open back) cause any more interference issues than say using an MDF wood rack or SKB...

mainrhythm
replies: 2 views: 868
theremin 2nd December 2006

How many room mics are you using for your drums? and if your using two room mics, are you mixing them in duel mono or, panning...

Klauth
replies: 1 views: 1,150
Toad 2nd December 2006

You are least twice as likely to record a gold or platinum album if you DO NOT complete a music engineering degree.. The link...

Chris Kress
replies: 27 views: 2,106
PhilRanger 2nd December 2006

hey folks, I'm thinking about adding one of these. can anybody help out w. pros & cons? unsure of differences between...

alschnier
replies: 2 views: 1,796
alschnier 2nd December 2006

Through much suffering($) and denial of guitar purchases .I got slutty .... Got a CHANDLER TG2 (because of my el gtr stuff)...

MooWahmBah
replies: 7 views: 2,932
Pohaku 2nd December 2006

I'm curious. I bought one of these mics maybe seven years ago and still have it, but I can't find any reviews or discussions...

TCW
replies: 1 views: 3,677
Aisle 6 2nd December 2006

Hey i was wondering what are the sennheiser e609s really good for? Myt mate reckons they are just a much nicer sm57...?? They...

beau_mckee
replies: 11 views: 5,790
nadsatrebel 2nd December 2006

I recently picked up a set of AML-1's pretty cheap. These are incredibly expensive monitors and I was just too curious not to...

edham
replies: 0 views: 1,155
edham 2nd December 2006

I took a recent road trip and brought along some of my favorite discs. While driving on the highway, my factory stereo (+ added...

Lazer Toms
replies: 25 views: 1,990
Gregg Sartiano 2nd December 2006

I have a 20 square metre control room and I was considering a pair of Genelec 8050s. Will they be overkill considering the size...

Louis_Cyphre
replies: 1 views: 753
Louis_Cyphre 2nd December 2006

Hi all, I am recording a rock band with live drums tomorrow and haven't had a chance to test the kit out in the new room with...

fastlane
replies: 5 views: 846
No4PCs 2nd December 2006

Just listened to the new Incubus CD. No personal/professional disrespect to ANYONE! What is the point of using great...

paultools
replies: 0 views: 851
paultools 2nd December 2006

I ran into my brother Tuesday and in passing he asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I said, don't worry about it... A few...

Rednose
replies: 0 views: 828
Rednose 2nd December 2006

Not going to toot my horn too much, I suppose well connected having worked from Mind Your Music to Capitol Records Soundtracks,...

composer
replies: 2 views: 941
composer 1st December 2006

I need a really good power conditioner that will filter RFI, that protects my gear, maybe even a battery backup...do not want a...

turk sanchez
replies: 35 views: 2,459
BradD 1st December 2006

I have a pretty old (early/mid 1970's) A80R 1/4" machine, recently rescued from a garage but running surprisingly well. ...

Dr Funk
replies: 7 views: 7,639
Stratech 1st December 2006

i have a small, but decent, project studio where i record and mix my own (electronic) music. right now my main monitors are...

t_d
replies: 20 views: 1,514
Bat Head Sound 1st December 2006

Ok I like to keep my songs as spass as i can but without it being to empty, with out sounding like a nightmare! I am...

Tunes 666
replies: 5 views: 1,578
allencollins 1st December 2006

Just curious as to when the SM7 has been coming in handy for you. I have found that I have been using it much more on vocals than...

h-man
replies: 6 views: 896
NuSkoolTone 1st December 2006

What do you do as a studio to increase you profits asides from: 1) Raising rates 2) Increasing bookings Basically... what...

Tibbon
replies: 19 views: 2,225
thethrillfactor 1st December 2006

Hello world, I'm trying to make a purchase decision and am a bit unsure at this point... An old friend of mine is selling his...

Mudnoc
replies: 5 views: 763
kurt 1st December 2006

Suggestions ? Thks a lot jkthtyrt

Lectra
replies: 9 views: 1,517
Arsene 1st December 2006

In the process of wiring a bantam PB. My big question is, why Mults? How do they expand possibillities? Please correct...

VoodooKuhn
replies: 6 views: 2,689
pan60 1st December 2006

As I am tracking this album now, I dont know if I should be layering more guitars during the chorus's (its very pop) to make it...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 15 views: 707
joeq 1st December 2006

good morning all ! the first thing that i thoght when i woke up this morning is that i need overheads drum mic's and i want...

cosmos
replies: 13 views: 1,182
nicksu 1st December 2006

I feel as though my method for monitoring my mxbus compressor is half backwards. But this is the only thin i could...

numrologst
replies: 3 views: 750
numrologst 1st December 2006

Do stereo pairs of SDC mics need to be matched (sequential serial numbers), or can you buy one and get one later and have that be...

feyshay
replies: 13 views: 1,520
starcrash13 1st December 2006

Hi all.I work with Radar24 and protools LE(digi002).I make the recordings in Radar and I export some tracks to protools for edit....

klaper
replies: 4 views: 640
klaper 1st December 2006

Ok, Ive got myself a C414 EB and Ive been looking for ages to try and find another one but cant any where. Ive found a C414b uls...

JDunkley
replies: 4 views: 990
Sounds Great 1st December 2006

My mate sings to backing tracks around the pubs and hotels and asked me for some tracks of silence to insert between his playlist...

TornadoTed
replies: 8 views: 1,006
DeepSpace 1st December 2006

So right now I have Dynaudio BM6A's and I love them. But I want to get some real small ones to compare with during mixing. I'm...

indie
replies: 4 views: 894
DeepSpace 1st December 2006

I have a big project that I'm doing on spec that was brought to me be someone. I would like to compensate them but I'm unsure...

Riad
replies: 10 views: 1,243
KingDaddyO 1st December 2006

Hi guys.. I need you feedback before dishing some $2000 to get a pre Amp .. I have a Yamaha 01v96 mixer .. and I don't find...

activexjava
replies: 4 views: 713
cortisol 1st December 2006

Im thinking about using the ISP Decimator and wondered what your opinions and experiences were with this unit?

VanWhalen
replies: 3 views: 624
VanWhalen 1st December 2006

Does anybody know of any good places to rent gear in Indinapols or Chicago? Prefersably Indy because it's closer but anywhere...

illiummusic
replies: 3 views: 1,007
Drumsound 1st December 2006

Can I fix stripped rack screw holes by re-tapping them? If so, what size tap do I need? Is it the same size as the...

mainrhythm
replies: 4 views: 1,296
tINY 1st December 2006

My mic collection currently is a Shure SM7, Charter Oak 583B, AT 4050, Shure SM57 and Beta 58. I'm considering a SDC to get...

feyshay
replies: 10 views: 3,233
James Lehmann 1st December 2006

Hello, This is my first post here, but I've been lurking around for awhile, and learning a ton. I'm at the point where I think...

outta here
replies: 19 views: 3,460
nadumr 1st December 2006

Hello everyone. Shud be ordering my great river next week but before I do i got a find out which is the punchiest preamp out...

xavier7
replies: 11 views: 1,663
Produce_dept 1st December 2006

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I've just discovered the joys of Waves infamous WUP scam - I had to get a new computer...

StuartMac
replies: 15 views: 7,436
marcan 1st December 2006

Why is there so much doom and gloom in this industry? Everyone tells me how theres absolutely so work and no money in the...

dapinkobo
replies: 24 views: 1,502
drBill 1st December 2006

I thought I'd just post and say that I have been using the avantone ribbon mic on a session and am suitably impressed. I've...

matt thomas
replies: 3 views: 13,688
supaheef 1st December 2006

Hello, i am looking to buy some studio monitors to just use for listening to music and watching tv on my computer, is that a good...

malcolm
replies: 0 views: 937
malcolm 1st December 2006

Hi people, Seems I got lucky and got a nice deal to make my entry into the analog heaven. A guy who sells mainly computer...

murilix
replies: 3 views: 2,174
murilix 1st December 2006

Hello, I have a rather busy project studio. I've finished off my solo record recently and I have alot more time to take on...

Rednose
replies: 52 views: 2,545
autodidactic 1st December 2006

Hi, just 4 weeks before the sales taxes makes everything 4% more expensive in Germany :- ( For my next recording project I...

buzzjoe
replies: 6 views: 998
tINY 1st December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search