The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Any companies you recommend to move a home studio? I know Sound Moves has been mentioned here. I also need a good home moving...

Carlos Boll
replies: 0 views: 632
Carlos Boll 6th December 2006

I am building a new control room in my basement studio, and I want to clean things up a bit, and conserve some space (the room is...

Doublehelix
replies: 20 views: 2,448
Barish 6th December 2006

anyone have any information on the recording of this album? who engineered, where it was recorded etc... ive been a fan of...

duckyboard
replies: 5 views: 2,707
frist44 6th December 2006

We have been recording and mixing on a mackie 24/8 for some years now,we are looking into a new or used console.Our tracking...

studio825
replies: 7 views: 711
heyman 6th December 2006

Please advise me: I've an MOTU 896 HD. It's working fine. Two or more 896 HD's is a problem: Windows XP SP2 hate's more than one...

ccmp
replies: 4 views: 1,284
ccmp 6th December 2006

Hi everybody! I've been reading up a lot on the Heil microphones (PR30, PR40) which seem to be a valid alternative to the RE20...

jabuone
replies: 5 views: 1,308
jabuone 6th December 2006

gday :) does anyone have a copy of the Smart C2 manual in electronic format? i am buying a C2 and the manual has been lost....

beesting
replies: 0 views: 1,018
beesting 6th December 2006

What's the best way to pack pricey modules on domestic flights? I was thinking I could box up/check the rack mount in peanuts...

Dor
replies: 2 views: 596
tINY 6th December 2006

I have a hook-up to get JBL monitors at cost and I am wanting to upgrade my monitors, money is not an issue. I currently have...

captawesm
replies: 12 views: 1,553
drBill 6th December 2006

Ok, I know i'm a year or 2 late on this topic but someone gave me a copy of System of a Down's Mesmerize recently (i'm not a big...

UPRYZ
replies: 0 views: 777
UPRYZ 6th December 2006

Maybe in the wrong forum but I just ordered my HD2 Accell system with a 192i/o. Now I already have the Command 8 that I have...

Earwitness
replies: 1 views: 1,284
Jem 6th December 2006

Decided on the ASP8s due to budget considerations, they seemed a very good choice in the price range. Maybe someday I'll step up...

Tamra
replies: 3 views: 870
Oldone 6th December 2006

Does anyone own the Auralex Expanders. How does this compare to the SE relexion filter. IT is a lot cheaper and looks like it...

passionmax
replies: 6 views: 4,255
homestudioguy 6th December 2006

I just found a mesa 4x12 on craigslist for $300. I’ve been planning to purchase a Mesa/Boogie Rectifier head and 4x12 cab for...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 10 views: 1,059
SurfingMusicMan 6th December 2006

I hope I dont spoil my chances by posting this, but I'm curious what you people think of the JVC 2000 mixer. This guy claims...

frontierfran
replies: 5 views: 1,091
limey222 6th December 2006

Hi All I am currently looking for a mic on the darker side in the sub $1000 range that can deal with the edge in my voice. I...

madhermit
replies: 4 views: 919
homestudioguy 6th December 2006

Hey Slutz, i have a band in the studio at the moment, they are pretty heavy metalcore stuff. i was wondering what is the best...

beau_mckee
replies: 24 views: 2,963
drundall 6th December 2006

I own a Triton Studio and want a simple way to interface it with my G5 so that I can transfer .smf between the two. I know that...

bpert
replies: 0 views: 710
bpert 6th December 2006

I want to get my resume together. Should I include a discography? assisting credits or only engineer credits? does it matter at...

theAdmiral
replies: 2 views: 930
wwittman 6th December 2006

I just heard about (and briefly tried) this microphone and it seems great. A friend of mine A/b'd them in his studio to a TLM103...

Blindside
replies: 2 views: 2,617
IndieRockStudio 6th December 2006

the pictures at the PAIA website suck pretty bad as well as the samples. and the threads here not really go into much about these...

gsilbers
replies: 5 views: 1,599
foldback 6th December 2006

Sorry Slutz ...can only afford 1 stereo pre (the shame!) so I`m looking for a pair of sdc`s for steel string gtr,,,fingerpicking...

MooWahmBah
replies: 6 views: 827
analogjeff 5th December 2006

I've been in one of those situations where there's an issue somewhere in the chain and I can really figure out what's going on....

James Lugo
replies: 15 views: 1,175
not_so_new 5th December 2006

Just curious point for point, dollar for dollar, pound for pound, feature by feature what everyone thinks about say Logic express...

composer
replies: 2 views: 4,244
statikcat 5th December 2006

Hi. for the first time i´m having trouble tracking vocals:hittt Indie_pop band, male singer. The guy has a warm and...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 17 views: 1,131
DeathMonkey 5th December 2006

I need a good all round stereo eq and these two units work out almost the same for a pair. If a pair of one of these was to be...

jockrocks
replies: 6 views: 2,030
jockrocks 5th December 2006

Just curious if anybody does this? And if they start a project immediatly with it on (Like an L2, Waves SSL, ect.)...What are...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 0 views: 952
Stoneroses6300 5th December 2006

Ok... I know... The silver ones are silver... and slightly more expensive... why? Sennheiserusa.com says the specs are the...

Curtis Franklin
replies: 8 views: 3,902
illiummusic 5th December 2006

Is this something that can be done to good effect? I'm experimenting on a medium tempo effected breakbeat which quickly muddies...

Krank
replies: 2 views: 4,537
5down1up 5th December 2006

Hey I saw this unit the other day and wonder if anyone else has come across it? Bystrom C4 - single space four chanel tube...

zarembo
replies: 1 views: 1,157
Halfmoon 5th December 2006

I'm on a BLA 002 for pre's and the only mics I have are an AKG solid tube (main mic) a couple 57's and a pair of Shure KSM27s. ...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 33 views: 10,771
Methlab 5th December 2006

Has anyone found a way to interface digital I/O with the G5's that have PCIe slots? I'm looking for a purely digital I/O (not...

Elias Gwinn
replies: 0 views: 1,832
Elias Gwinn 5th December 2006

can any one recomend a great logic pro cd- dvdv book....... something that will span the basics to advanced power user . thanks...

passenger
replies: 0 views: 635
passenger 5th December 2006

Here's my situation: I'm a songwriter/musician/home recording hack running a hd3 rig using the ever-unpopular Digi 192 i/o. ...

guittarzzan
replies: 16 views: 1,362
foldback 5th December 2006
replies: - views: -
gainreduction 5th December 2006

Hi: A friend gave me this not working mic. It is always making a white noise kind of noise. I mean a very, very loud noise. Does...

insomnio
replies: 2 views: 568
insomnio 5th December 2006

I wish Apogee & Bob Clearmountain would re-issue this awesome program for OS X. Does anybody know if there is any app's...

JFK Chopper
replies: 4 views: 3,495
kurt 5th December 2006

I used an Avalon U5 on a snare drum with the tone selector on #2..I sounded good !!! Who knew?? Lol…boing

logicll
replies: 11 views: 2,167
logicll 5th December 2006

I've been working on getting this bass sound for a couple of days. You know, really sub-sonic, no highs... The closest I've...

max cooper
replies: 18 views: 17,607
tuflek 5th December 2006

Hi, I just finished my first analog recording project. I now have several analog 2 inch reels, as well as mastering analog...

Renadatender
replies: 9 views: 4,581
Riccardo 5th December 2006

hey, im a newbie to sound stuff. i know very little. ive got about 2500 from a 7000 loan allocated for mics. ill be mostly...

jimmy_c
replies: 1 views: 620
Tom H 5th December 2006

Yo right now im using a Behringer B-2 with a presonus eureka preamp ive had it for three years and i would like to upgrade.I plan...

optikstrange
replies: 7 views: 1,543
dlmorley 5th December 2006

To my dismay, these headphones have been discontinued...at least in Europe as they still seem to be available in the US. This is...

petsematary
replies: 9 views: 5,658
El Caballo 5th December 2006

Hi all, What's the consensus on particular compressor types for compressing BASS (51 p-bass reissue - direct only thru sansamp...

jlsgear
replies: 5 views: 5,493
Ruudman 5th December 2006

Which would you recommend for rap vox tracking with SM7b? Safe Sound P1 http://www.safesoundaudio.com/ This is a mic...

papercut
replies: 18 views: 1,518
SveNaj 5th December 2006

I have a sony mdr 7506. but it hurts my ear when i use it for long time therefore, I am looking for a headphone which doesn't...

bluesj
replies: 16 views: 6,097
David-Morpheus 5th December 2006

I need some help... For some reason I am not able to "save as"... It was working fine, then I had a Buffer size problem...

Bradahman
replies: 0 views: 639
Bradahman 5th December 2006

hey wondering if any of you guys ever tried the drawmer 241 as bus compressor for drums, or would i be better off to get the...

wes
replies: 0 views: 1,603
wes 5th December 2006

This is a big question with some moving parts. I'm working in protools HD. I have an iso booth that is big enough to cut drums...

James Lugo
replies: 48 views: 3,607
RoundBadge 5th December 2006

NOA Audio is an Austrian company who makes complete solutions for archives and libraries to digitize analog material. Can be...

HomoNeophilus
replies: 0 views: 535
HomoNeophilus 5th December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search