The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

There any body who try the Presonus Fire Studio? How it sound for you? It’s better them the SaffirePro? Good as an Apogee?

peter-pan
replies: 1 views: 1,543
tnjazz 7th December 2006

Hey everyone Could you be so kind as to post what you consider to be the industry standard for any studio outboard equipment as...

mr suckymoto
replies: 23 views: 2,058
Gregg Sartiano 7th December 2006

Hello Dear Ppl Of gearslutz im a new timer looking for information about prefect circle`s "13th step" record i want...

Jfalikman
replies: 2 views: 650
tuflek 7th December 2006

26 years ago today he was taken from us. :(

Sounds Great
replies: 6 views: 1,656
networkresearch 7th December 2006

THinkin about getting a pair of the Adam A7 studio monitors. Does anyone have these and what do you think about them?

skip100
replies: 1 views: 5,120
PopIsNotDead 7th December 2006

I'm on the threshold of leaving PTLE for many reasons. Very hesitant about it as I've been working with it for 6 years now and...

tasker
replies: 18 views: 1,351
pace 7th December 2006

Hi People Firstly this Forum is a great tool for advice and opinions and I have been reading the threads and I m sure If I...

novak73
replies: 6 views: 3,058
novak73 7th December 2006

do you guys use these when recording? as far as I know they are the same as Wave file but not compressed? , which sounds like...

Tunes 666
replies: 3 views: 649
Subsonic 7th December 2006

Hi all, does anyone know of a store in nyc that sells these sort of products? I need to seal off some pipes and outlets to cut...

tubeman
replies: 0 views: 991
tubeman 7th December 2006

I'm looking into getting a Folcrom to stem my mixes OTB from an Aurora 16 converter. So, here's what I know: I need a mic...

s_sibs
replies: 6 views: 1,379
Jules 7th December 2006

Digital is cool, but analog rules! Im ready to jump the gun, digital is at a good point now but theirs some voids that needs to...

P. Rene
replies: 10 views: 1,453
Arsene 7th December 2006

I'm realizing more and more that my Tascam M2600 board isn't good for much. I don't really want to sum to 2 track on it either. I...

filthyrich
replies: 21 views: 2,003
preben 7th December 2006

The Studer 169, 8 channel mixing console that I am very close to buy need the power supply... Is this a big problem? or can the...

Sugarman
replies: 3 views: 1,230
Jim Williams 7th December 2006

I'm about to cut some bass tracks on some rock songs(kinda a vintage Zep sound) SHould I have brand new strings on the bass or...

superburtm
replies: 34 views: 7,894
kellyd 7th December 2006

My second post, my first thread. howdy I'm a hobbyist, but I have had some paying recording/mixing gigs where I contributed...

Mikem
replies: 28 views: 5,558
AMIEL 7th December 2006

Hi, I wonder if someone could be as kind to either point me to some doucumentation, or guide me in the best way to add my...

p1tst0p
replies: 3 views: 744
p1tst0p 7th December 2006

Great River ME1-NV vs API A2d Im down to these two amazing preamps the Great River me-1nv and api A2d. Im mostly gonna be...

xavier7
replies: 21 views: 3,380
andrewj 7th December 2006

Hello- I am a D on D user and have the 1st 3 volumes of DD in Apple Loops format. ( I use Soundtrack) I want to go ahead and...

Vato
replies: 4 views: 2,837
Vato 7th December 2006

Anybody else having problems getting royalty statements from SonyBMG lately ? I still haven't recieved a proper statement for...

gainreduction
replies: 11 views: 1,686
gainreduction 7th December 2006

Morning to all the gs's out there? thinking of getting some new modules for my 500 series rack- just got a cuple o...

pjbarratt
replies: 13 views: 7,403
uncle duncan 7th December 2006

So, I've been using Pro Tools HD w/ Reason for a couple years now, and I'm ready to upgrade out of Reason. A couple people have...

Matt Salazar
replies: 11 views: 2,860
5down1up 7th December 2006

Anyone have any opinions on these guys yet? I am looking for some new headphones and came across these guys. It says they are...

illiummusic
replies: 4 views: 1,649
illiummusic 7th December 2006

Hello everyone, I run a site providing theme music for podcasters, and recently things have been going fairly well for me,...

markblasco
replies: 1 views: 1,570
tuckpunk 7th December 2006

Hey all, Not sure where else to post this. hidz About to purchase some gear from Nova Music Productions' Michael Wozniak....

Colorblind
replies: 2 views: 967
Colorblind 7th December 2006

I got lately many requests to mix from protools sessions files. I'm not planing to move to work on PT but i wonder what will be...

lowswing
replies: 16 views: 1,180
myshkin 7th December 2006

Hi, I've been really into Nickel Creek lately. After listening to some mp3's Lynn Fuston posted on his site I've learned the...

bdjansen
replies: 0 views: 605
bdjansen 7th December 2006

I am in need of running an SPDIF out of my Yamaha O1X to a listening room down the hall from our studio. Here are some questions...

DonM
replies: 0 views: 893
DonM 7th December 2006

Guys, sorry about the cheeky journalistic tone of this, I do a MySpace blog frequented by young bands and female musicians, I...

Tamra
replies: 0 views: 1,005
Tamra 7th December 2006

I was looking into (it a late hour: the reserch for the rig starts to become filled with crazy notions). anyway, here is one of...

jimmyz
replies: 1 views: 2,427
bpert 7th December 2006

as far as settings i mean various track settings.... i have a template a bring up when i'm starting to track...and it has my...

orksnork
replies: 10 views: 1,779
orksnork 7th December 2006

We operate a low power Am station that is also streaming on the web. We are in the process of upgrading the web stream signal...

UPRYZ
replies: 4 views: 729
seaneldon 6th December 2006

i dont know much about how to go about connecting a summing device to a digi002. is it possable? how is it done?

maskedman72
replies: 4 views: 769
Earwitness 6th December 2006

Hello to all of you. I'm new here so first let me introduce myself. My name is Chris and I'm a hobby-musician and I've got a...

Chris Pettersen
replies: 3 views: 716
Chris Pettersen 6th December 2006

3 questions Firewire cable length, BNC, DSub I'm thinking of buying a RME Fireface - But I need a long firewire cable between...

dim light
replies: 11 views: 1,729
dim light 6th December 2006

As I mentioned in another post I'm looking to buy some NS-10s to A/B w/my Event ASP8s. I notice that most of them have replaced...

Tamra
replies: 1 views: 682
XSergeantD 6th December 2006

hello, i just got a hd24xr and a fireport and i am trying to export tracks from pro toole le to alesis fst to mix on the...

maskedman72
replies: 5 views: 1,267
foldback 6th December 2006

I'm currently using a Shure SM57 to record guitar coming from a Vox AD50VT amp. I have an assortment of mic-pres. Pacifica,...

Dean Landon
replies: 8 views: 1,047
foldback 6th December 2006

What's the problem with using a hardware EQ before your monitors to even the frequency response you hear in your room?

Hope209
replies: 3 views: 911
danasti 6th December 2006

I've been thinking about aquiring a 2" machine for a while now, and I have a chance to get an Otari MTR-90 2" 24 track...

Sycamore
replies: 2 views: 1,251
Sycamore 6th December 2006

Hi Can anyone tell me if the preamp section of the liquid channel can be remote controlled within protools (or with a...

Benji
replies: 0 views: 461
Benji 6th December 2006

Ok , So I'm about to track a percussion setup, a few cymbals and 3 congas. Heres my mic list. TLM103 X 1 AT4050 X1 ATM450...

HiRaX
replies: 1 views: 1,193
evangelista 6th December 2006

i was going to give myself a copy of this for christmas and their store is closed. any idea if its just a temporary thing or if...

treymonfauntre
replies: 10 views: 3,306
RichT 6th December 2006

I was just pondering the idea of buying a "best bang 4 buck" stereo signal processor to follow my NEVE 8816 to the...

Vato
replies: 22 views: 2,864
krid 6th December 2006

we are about to record drums in the studio, and have a few preamps to choose from. i´d like to know which preamp you would use...

ddanyboy
replies: 0 views: 681
ddanyboy 6th December 2006

Hey guys, which guitar tube amps would you recommend? I want to send out my soft synth to the amp, and mic that up to rerecord it...

usblink11
replies: 9 views: 1,609
analogjeff 6th December 2006

Hello All, Just wondering if anyone has ever bought anything from Music Go Round, specifically from their mail order section,...

celticrogues
replies: 7 views: 3,379
borism 6th December 2006

I have to write about my great experience over at Sonica Labs. Last week one of my hard drives died on me and I called Guy to see...

syra
replies: 4 views: 1,480
drockfresh 6th December 2006

Looking for a 1/2" 8 track 15ips IEC tape. Any ideas?

chimpleton
replies: 1 views: 883
rufus13 6th December 2006

Hi GS, Is there anything I could do during tracking to help prepare/mic a certain amount of sonic depth in mixdown? I'm trying...

soupking
replies: 17 views: 2,722
dbbubba 6th December 2006

hey everyone. UGO is hosting the best act again of some of your favorite artists. This year is just as hardcore as last. So take...

MrBitz
replies: 0 views: 931
MrBitz 6th December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search