The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I was at a friends house, helping him with a most unfortunate vocal mix. Dynamic city...which is fine, but it didn't fit the...

BlueRadio
replies: 0 views: 2,039
BlueRadio 10th December 2006

Hey all. One last converter option has crossed my mind. I've been fond of the idea of Apogee's symphony for it's low latency and...

Matthew Murray
replies: 5 views: 862
Matthew Murray 10th December 2006

Just listened to a song called Letters here: http://www.bill-peck.com/music.htm Never heard of them or the artist, but great...

Blast9
replies: 6 views: 1,838
mindbend 10th December 2006

Just curios who else has yet to make the jump to hd??????

ddageek
replies: 51 views: 3,649
djd100 10th December 2006

it looks like I'll be heading over to Asia early next year for a brief trip to Hong Kong. I'm also planning to head over to...

Axle_australia
replies: 0 views: 556
Axle_australia 10th December 2006

You guys are going to laugh but, I haven't done this in so long. I just finished setting up a patchbay in our control room which...

HiRaX
replies: 28 views: 8,751
AlexLakis 10th December 2006

Guys I watched a DJ battle the other day, and I thought, "You know if these guys put this much effort/talent into playing...

no ssl yet
replies: 97 views: 4,088
Acoustic Cloud 9th December 2006

Dad Eric Swanson (a Minnesota, Duluth recording engineer) and Mom Patty Sobczak need your support. Their very young adoptive...

AdamLazlo
replies: 19 views: 1,633
Sqye 9th December 2006

Here's an unusual question: At our studio, the buzzer at the entrance is tied to the phone line. When someone arrives at the...

crystalphonicj
replies: 8 views: 911
Makinithappen 9th December 2006

Hye ya, Need someone in Austin area who isn't just another computer guy who wants to set my bios or randomly swap out parts. I...

natpub
replies: 8 views: 941
Tone Laborer 9th December 2006

Does anyone use these, I heard they were pretty good,.. I might get the 16 channel midas venice just to start out. Should I get...

analogdude
replies: 0 views: 727
analogdude 9th December 2006

Im currently using dp5.1 on a intel mac I have heard that samplitude has a really great audio engine. I wondering if it would be...

hubercraft
replies: 9 views: 1,171
kelldammit 9th December 2006

Hi- im have an opportunity to get a pair pf Bryston PowerPac 120's for around $1,250 shipped. they are made in may2001. are...

Rea
replies: 3 views: 838
squeegybug 9th December 2006

I am starting to get more and more into the idea of mono OH's, but I have a few questions on placement. Do people usually go for...

Josht
replies: 14 views: 1,010
Josht 9th December 2006

Hey people. I ordered an sm7b this week from the US. Tried it out on my voice and didnt like it (much prefer my akg). If...

bendecido
replies: 1 views: 1,007
juicylime 9th December 2006

I need commercial jet landing + take off samples + Perhaps Airport Tannoy noises. Can anyone send me a few sound file...

Jules
replies: 11 views: 3,865
taturana 9th December 2006

Anybody get to try one out? I've been looking forward to the release of this pedal.

feyshay
replies: 0 views: 982
feyshay 9th December 2006

**** OOPS **** Double post> this should be in the gtr section http://www.bill-peck.com/music.htm Brilliant lead guitarist....

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 691
Blast9 9th December 2006

Hi, I'm reamping some guitars through a "reamp" box and all the warmth seems to be getting lost on reamping. When i...

RAH
replies: 8 views: 1,291
thenoiseflower 9th December 2006

Hi, i'm looking for some quality delay/fx/reverb hardware capable of some heavy ass modeling and xtreme modulation. Tried...

Fatsoundz
replies: 0 views: 605
Fatsoundz 9th December 2006

My wifes' boss has an old Ramsa WR-T820 board that he is trying to get rid of and he asked me how much it was worth. Of course I...

macr0w
replies: 4 views: 2,283
macr0w 9th December 2006

Hey friends, Currently I own a lot of various MOTU gear, my main app is DP. I'm looking into purchasing the Apogee AD-16x... At...

FillmoreLover
replies: 1 views: 1,070
Watersound 9th December 2006

I'm looking for a new guitar mic and vocal mic, to add some diversity and possibly upgrade. I currently use a SM-57 and...

SpeedKing9
replies: 3 views: 731
SpeedKing9 9th December 2006

How would you set a stereo compressor to compress a pair of stereo overhead drum mics to balance the toms and snare better and...

Alex Wyler
replies: 27 views: 46,961
robot gigante 9th December 2006

I know Mac Drive but am having issues and they want me to re-buy it. What else is there for a mac drive to work on a PC? Any...

cap217
replies: 3 views: 690
Steffmo 9th December 2006

Here i have given an image of a g-major, eq and my head. However i think all connections are right apart from the circled ones...

fortheloveofgod
replies: 7 views: 1,074
illiummusic 9th December 2006

What's the skinny? Anyone using the channel strips, compressors? I've tried searching, but was drowned by mic threads.

chrisso
replies: 0 views: 798
chrisso 9th December 2006

Hi guys, this is my first post. Great forum! I'm quite young and have been offered a job as Studio Manager in training and...

colonel_sanders
replies: 3 views: 741
AlexLakis 9th December 2006

Which would you pick? D12 D112 RE20 Beta 52 Others?

HiRaX
replies: 106 views: 11,109
belzeted 9th December 2006

Ok, let me start by saying that I realize that this is probably never going to happen, but I have to get this off my chest. I am...

Synth80s
replies: 1 views: 1,227
bpert 9th December 2006
replies: - views: -
Tim Farrant 9th December 2006

Hi, What do you reckon I should upgrade next for my project home studio. I currently have - - Acoustic room treatment -...

Qwerty69
replies: 5 views: 1,148
cortisol 9th December 2006

Since the gang related violence has increased in our neighborhood over the last few months (nearby shootings weekly and on...

kwhaus
replies: 36 views: 2,373
kwhaus 9th December 2006

Hey all. I'm in a bit of a dilemna. I was offered a great deal on a Studer a810 1/4" machine. It's apparently in...

Matthew Murray
replies: 13 views: 2,333
dbbubba 9th December 2006

I have a set of M-audio Studiopro 3 Monitors, Laptop, Phoenic Mixer & Head&Cab. Which way do i connect my Monitors,...

fortheloveofgod
replies: 0 views: 600
fortheloveofgod 9th December 2006

Hello fellow slutz, I am in the market for a new pre, and the a-designs pacifica has caught my attention. The only problem is...

Rogervandeberg
replies: 6 views: 1,072
pan60 8th December 2006
ddanyboy 8th December 2006

Can anyone recommend a preamp that would be a good match for an AT4060? This is Audio Technica's 40 series tube mic that has a...

ZFire
replies: 6 views: 1,027
ZFire 8th December 2006
replies: 7 views: 1,056
GearHunter 8th December 2006

I've been struggling with this for a while now, and its an area that I REALLY feel like I need to improve on. My drum room is...

Worlez
replies: 8 views: 1,146
Mike Caffrey 8th December 2006

ok Slutz. Im a mixing in the box guy because thats all I can afford. I can afford a little gear though. I put all my money...

thedommer
replies: 0 views: 643
thedommer 8th December 2006

Okay, so after I finally made a decision ang bought an OSA rack and BUZZ pre, I thought I would share a bit of info. on this pre....

h-man
replies: 5 views: 1,409
TAVD 8th December 2006

Can you guys give me some info on what might be expected from a machine room operator working at a post facility? ProTools is a...

Dragonfly
replies: 0 views: 543
Dragonfly 8th December 2006

wworried Well, I have been putting quite a bit of thought into the subject of “mixing in the box”. I realize this topic...

logicll
replies: 68 views: 8,273
dreamsongs 8th December 2006

I was chatting on the SoundonSound forum, (I'm sorry Jules I promise not to do it again), with the technical director of Neumann...

Reggie Love
replies: 3 views: 836
Reggie Love 8th December 2006

anyone know any places in philly to pick up a serviced nice tape machine? im trying to get my hands on a pair of revox tape...

contramark
replies: 4 views: 686
noiseintheattic 8th December 2006
Jules 8th December 2006

Hi there ! I'm David, I live near Paris and I'm thinking about buying one Raindirk Serie III on eBay. I contacted the seller,...

lemondaf
replies: 5 views: 1,372
Steamy Williams 8th December 2006

I'm setting up a rack for doing an acoustic /vocal act. I'm tired of carrying my mixer and rack stuff so I'm looking for a 1 or...

snedley
replies: 2 views: 894
snedley 8th December 2006

I'm setting up for a gig this afternoon. House mixer is a DDA board - like this...

zemlin
replies: 1 views: 872
zemlin 8th December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search