The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello all. I've just received my upgrade from GR1 with RK1 to GR2 with RK2. To make a very long, arduous story short, I can not...

manthe
replies: 0 views: 741
manthe 23rd December 2006

Hey everybody. I'm new to the forum and figured this is probably the best spot for my post. Anyway, I just graduated from the...

Tier
replies: 1 views: 592
stevep 23rd December 2006

Hello all, First off, I don't mean to start any arguements with this thread. I really want a discussion and/or schooling on...

A27Hull
replies: 16 views: 1,621
A27Hull 23rd December 2006

The day after my post about blowing up my Event ASP 8, a tech named Q at Event called me back. Apparently, someone at Event...

marchhare
replies: 8 views: 964
theblue1 23rd December 2006

I can't imagine how these company's do well these days. 10 years ago, we had a lot less to choose from, but we still had great...

replies: 14 views: 1,522
AllAboutTone 22nd December 2006

Hi. I don't know where to post this on GS, so I'm posting here... If someone needs affordable but quality PT mixing over...

tootired
replies: 66 views: 5,898
studjo 22nd December 2006

I built a gobo and have the wall behind the mic foamed but when I get people in here that rap or sing loud the mids get hard...

vaesion
replies: 1 views: 717
tINY 22nd December 2006

I got this patchbay cheap, and I had a bunch of mogami console cable so I decided to build a patchbay. If someone could look at...

Tubetone99
replies: 0 views: 750
Tubetone99 22nd December 2006

Don't know if this info is in the archives, i can't find it. I have my tannoy NFM8's. I love them. I've A/B'd them with a bunch...

emkay
replies: 2 views: 1,625
emkay 22nd December 2006

I ordered a Lawson L47MP a while ago and have been running this through a langevin DVC. It has been my observation so far...

Brent
replies: 9 views: 1,386
Brent 22nd December 2006

ANyone do this to give some missing color to the mix? Like Altiverb and what not?

Stoneroses6300
replies: 9 views: 1,273
everybody's x 22nd December 2006

2006 was a blast , here's hoping and wishing everyone a fantastic and prosperous 2007! From my family to yours!!

Syki
replies: 10 views: 887
Exsanguis 22nd December 2006

Slutz! Been using my new Neumann TLM49 through the API 512c pre direct into ProTools and loving this combo for vocals,...

John J.
replies: 4 views: 671
pan60 22nd December 2006

I am considering getting a 2" 16 track 3m machine. Seems like a nice deck but I am worried about getting parts for it. How...

FormulaReed
replies: 2 views: 787
nosebleedaudio 22nd December 2006

I'm about to tear my hair out over this POS DBX patch bay. I don't want to invest in TT, and I really only need one 48 point...

cajonezzz
replies: 33 views: 2,944
Stick 22nd December 2006

I couldn't decide if this was the proper forum for this but here goes! I'm a newbie when it comes to recording. I've got a...

niceandcivilize
replies: 7 views: 1,162
Andreas G 22nd December 2006

I've been listening to Elliot Smith's eponymous cd a lot lately and love the warm, crispy sound of the vox and acoustic guitar. ...

myshkin
replies: 5 views: 3,525
max cooper 22nd December 2006

I'm in the market for a new board. Nothing huge, nothing too lavish but it needs to serve two purposes. My studio is used as a...

topslakr
replies: 8 views: 3,065
muziekschuur 22nd December 2006

I've been A-B ing my mixes to alot of pro cds. I do mostly Rock/Metal and a bit of Country and Pop. My mixes are pretty dull...

Rednose
replies: 58 views: 7,611
tuflek 22nd December 2006
replies: 1 views: 1,022
Blast9 22nd December 2006

Zildjian 12 inch recording cymbals... Have any of you tried these out in the studio?

Nu-tra
replies: 33 views: 7,670
toolskid 22nd December 2006

I figure this doesn't really go in "Music Computers" or "Low End" (hey, they cost as much as my car when they...

max cooper
replies: 1 views: 1,202
Ruudman 22nd December 2006

We all know having a life of being a full time musical gearslut takes something a bit special. Whether you are an amateur...

juicylime
replies: 17 views: 1,513
Gregg Sartiano 22nd December 2006

The M-Audio Profire with the new ATB console with 16 channel apogee converter? Currently I run Digi 002 with LE but about to...

ricfoxx
replies: 1 views: 802
u b k 22nd December 2006

I am in the market to buy this unit, but i can't find one anywhere. Any idea where i could get one ?? I have tried SSL's new...

marshallplexi
replies: 1 views: 1,490
cosmos 22nd December 2006

hi everybody, in my recording studio I have a tac scorpion 16 ch, and i am not so happy with it. It seems to me to have a very...

godz
replies: 10 views: 4,155
dbbubba 22nd December 2006

looks like a SE Gemini to me but unsure??

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 744
Deleted User 22nd December 2006

Does the phase thing drive anyone else crazy? I really thought this was a great idea & wanted to like them. But it's kinda...

Toad
replies: 4 views: 1,055
PhilRanger 22nd December 2006

I feel stupid, but I'm about to jump into the patchbay world. My setup is pretty simple. I'm going to be mixing ITB and I'll be...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 741
Mosby 22nd December 2006

I have an analog board and have a finalizer on the output before the mastering recorder (Masterlink). If I put the finalizer on...

swankdoc
replies: 7 views: 1,038
mrlouie 22nd December 2006

check this kid out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4 i was impressed to say the least!

spacebass
replies: 17 views: 2,077
theblue1 22nd December 2006

I am just wondering how many Gearslut users are true professionals? By professional I mean who makes their living doing audio or...

alpnst
replies: 27 views: 1,451
mrlouie 22nd December 2006

Comments /experiences / preferences / pitfalls ?? Microboards PF2 Microboards Dx1 Microboards GX1 Primera Bravo Pro Primera...

swankdoc
replies: 3 views: 937
joelpatterson 21st December 2006

Granted, like in photography, if you have a larger negative, you have better resolution. So I imagine tape is no...

soupking
replies: 19 views: 3,102
dbbubba 21st December 2006

I came across this one and thought it may be a cool tool. No threads about it, though. Anyone use one? Could anyone compare it...

Open Sky
replies: 3 views: 2,283
warhead 21st December 2006

sorry for the boring first post! I'm looking to find something to step up the signal from my synth or soundcard when putting...

circuitbreaker
replies: 2 views: 707
tINY 21st December 2006

i have found the kick sound that i love, but unfortunately can find no information on the internet about anything used to record...

tgrokz
replies: 4 views: 811
RoundBadge 21st December 2006

I've been complmenting on going to engineering school again. I tried interning at studio in my area (Philly,Pa) and I had one...

Philly Stress
replies: 15 views: 2,890
MattiMattMatt 21st December 2006

48 vs. 96

I have recently upgraded some gear including pre's and monitors. The one thing I didnt think of is the sample rate i am...

madcowvt
replies: 33 views: 3,380
James HE 21st December 2006

I'm an engineer first, but recently I've taken up managing a band. I'm a newb and this kind of stuff so some advice would be...

johnjm22
replies: 28 views: 1,074
Methlab 21st December 2006

I wanted to now if the Presonus Firestudio or Firepod had better converters or about the same as the old Protools Mix 888...

Intergroove
replies: 0 views: 1,204
Intergroove 21st December 2006

I am thinking of purchasing a UA610 or 110 preamp. I not greatley pleased with my 896 pre's I am hoping I will see a...

ed83
replies: 10 views: 1,255
pan60 21st December 2006

anyone that owns both of these units or has extensive experience with them, i have a couple of questions: my best friend...

jdjustice
replies: 0 views: 3,917
jdjustice 21st December 2006

HEY. I hate mp3s and am also sick of flipping through my binders while driving! So now that they have some large capacity...

kindkind
replies: 1 views: 1,073
jowillie 21st December 2006

I demoed a bunch of mics and the Soundelux 351 blew me away. It's hard to tell on the convention floor but from what I could hear...

James Lugo
replies: 6 views: 2,143
jdjustice 21st December 2006

I know rhythmn plays second to lead but I don't see what the initial difference is ? I mjust wanna clairfy for a rock session...

EMPORIO
replies: 15 views: 6,777
analogjeff 21st December 2006

Just curious if this record completely flew under the radar in other parts of North America and the World besides Canada. To be...

Harley-OIART
replies: 5 views: 830
Harley-OIART 21st December 2006

Does anyone have any tips on drum seperation? I have recorded a kit with snare , hi hat and kick (closed miked) Pair of...

ed83
replies: 7 views: 1,063
earldrum 21st December 2006

Hello Champs Does anybody has some vocal (male and female, spoken and sung) samples of this mic? I´m interested in buying one...

Emi
replies: 0 views: 1,128
Emi 21st December 2006

I'm having some issues with a few pieces of equipment and how it's intergrated with my system. I was wondering if anyone knew a...

Black Seal
replies: 6 views: 2,295
Black Seal 21st December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search