The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Does the phase thing drive anyone else crazy? I really thought this was a great idea & wanted to like them. But it's kinda...

Toad
replies: 4 views: 1,055
PhilRanger 22nd December 2006

I feel stupid, but I'm about to jump into the patchbay world. My setup is pretty simple. I'm going to be mixing ITB and I'll be...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 740
Mosby 22nd December 2006

I have an analog board and have a finalizer on the output before the mastering recorder (Masterlink). If I put the finalizer on...

swankdoc
replies: 7 views: 1,038
mrlouie 22nd December 2006

check this kid out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4 i was impressed to say the least!

spacebass
replies: 17 views: 2,077
theblue1 22nd December 2006

I am just wondering how many Gearslut users are true professionals? By professional I mean who makes their living doing audio or...

alpnst
replies: 27 views: 1,451
mrlouie 22nd December 2006

Comments /experiences / preferences / pitfalls ?? Microboards PF2 Microboards Dx1 Microboards GX1 Primera Bravo Pro Primera...

swankdoc
replies: 3 views: 936
joelpatterson 21st December 2006

Granted, like in photography, if you have a larger negative, you have better resolution. So I imagine tape is no...

soupking
replies: 19 views: 3,098
dbbubba 21st December 2006

I came across this one and thought it may be a cool tool. No threads about it, though. Anyone use one? Could anyone compare it...

Open Sky
replies: 3 views: 2,281
warhead 21st December 2006

sorry for the boring first post! I'm looking to find something to step up the signal from my synth or soundcard when putting...

circuitbreaker
replies: 2 views: 706
tINY 21st December 2006

i have found the kick sound that i love, but unfortunately can find no information on the internet about anything used to record...

tgrokz
replies: 4 views: 811
RoundBadge 21st December 2006

I've been complmenting on going to engineering school again. I tried interning at studio in my area (Philly,Pa) and I had one...

Philly Stress
replies: 15 views: 2,889
MattiMattMatt 21st December 2006

48 vs. 96

I have recently upgraded some gear including pre's and monitors. The one thing I didnt think of is the sample rate i am...

madcowvt
replies: 33 views: 3,377
James HE 21st December 2006

I'm an engineer first, but recently I've taken up managing a band. I'm a newb and this kind of stuff so some advice would be...

johnjm22
replies: 28 views: 1,071
Methlab 21st December 2006

I wanted to now if the Presonus Firestudio or Firepod had better converters or about the same as the old Protools Mix 888...

Intergroove
replies: 0 views: 1,204
Intergroove 21st December 2006

I am thinking of purchasing a UA610 or 110 preamp. I not greatley pleased with my 896 pre's I am hoping I will see a...

ed83
replies: 10 views: 1,254
pan60 21st December 2006

anyone that owns both of these units or has extensive experience with them, i have a couple of questions: my best friend...

jdjustice
replies: 0 views: 3,916
jdjustice 21st December 2006

HEY. I hate mp3s and am also sick of flipping through my binders while driving! So now that they have some large capacity...

kindkind
replies: 1 views: 1,072
jowillie 21st December 2006

I demoed a bunch of mics and the Soundelux 351 blew me away. It's hard to tell on the convention floor but from what I could hear...

James Lugo
replies: 6 views: 2,143
jdjustice 21st December 2006

I know rhythmn plays second to lead but I don't see what the initial difference is ? I mjust wanna clairfy for a rock session...

EMPORIO
replies: 15 views: 6,775
analogjeff 21st December 2006

Just curious if this record completely flew under the radar in other parts of North America and the World besides Canada. To be...

Harley-OIART
replies: 5 views: 830
Harley-OIART 21st December 2006

Does anyone have any tips on drum seperation? I have recorded a kit with snare , hi hat and kick (closed miked) Pair of...

ed83
replies: 7 views: 1,063
earldrum 21st December 2006

Hello Champs Does anybody has some vocal (male and female, spoken and sung) samples of this mic? I´m interested in buying one...

Emi
replies: 0 views: 1,128
Emi 21st December 2006

I'm having some issues with a few pieces of equipment and how it's intergrated with my system. I was wondering if anyone knew a...

Black Seal
replies: 6 views: 2,294
Black Seal 21st December 2006

Is it realitic to set up a studio without the capability to record acoustic drums and expect to develop a decent client base? ...

unstruck
replies: 9 views: 1,344
stevep 21st December 2006

Of all the gear I've dumped over the years I regret selling my KM84's the most. :( I have a drum session on Friday and need a...

James Lugo
replies: 38 views: 3,425
Joey Walnuts 21st December 2006

I hope this is the right place for this post. I didn't see another better spot. So... Shure VP88 M/S Mic complete kit in...

dannymeltzer
replies: 0 views: 1,407
dannymeltzer 21st December 2006

I mainly record only vocals on this chain and am very pleased but I'm always looking to upgrade. I love the mic, for the price...

protoman
replies: 1 views: 1,204
protoman 21st December 2006

OK... here's the backstory... I've got a small control room (12 X 9 or so) and I need a new pair of monitors. I have been...

WATYF
replies: 8 views: 889
partnering 21st December 2006

Hi ! just saying hello and happy Chanuka! best wishes!kfhkh

AMIEL
replies: 13 views: 898
AjD 21st December 2006

Here is the EQ for those who don't know about it. http://www.soundperformancelab.com/us/passeq/2595_inshort_E.html Passive...

replies: 2 views: 965
1484 21st December 2006

Hey do any of you guys have experience with Musicpro Insurance? We have a policy with them, but they never answer their...

jazzy655
replies: 11 views: 1,340
Slater 21st December 2006

I've noticed this before but I thought I would finally share what I think is pretty important concerning audio quality on...

bcgood
replies: 0 views: 692
bcgood 21st December 2006

Ok, so heres the deal. Had an dfegad avalon 737 for 5 years as my main vocal pre in my home studio. Got a GML a few months back...

whitepapagold
replies: 146 views: 18,250
loaf 20th December 2006

Hello everyone & thanks for reading, Lately I have decided to sell my mixing console as i was using it less & less...

Purp
replies: 4 views: 1,830
T_R_S 20th December 2006

I'm using Sonar 4 Producer Edition and I would like to emulate ADT. What would be the best way to go about this? How would I get...

niceandcivilize
replies: 0 views: 933
niceandcivilize 20th December 2006

I am curious what people are using out there. I never use a sub, but sometimes I really want to feel out the lower frequencies. I...

PRS1JAZZ
replies: 5 views: 1,296
Bat Head Sound 20th December 2006

Anyone used the Drawmer THREE-SUM multiband for mixing or mastering? Is this more of a PA piece? It looks sweet anyway, I had...

FS0420
replies: 5 views: 2,163
yareck 20th December 2006

Hi all! I just got a 4047 and like to know what experiences you might have with it. Thanks! /alex

akfh
replies: 7 views: 1,435
max cooper 20th December 2006

Yeah... I let my subscription lapse. I've had it for as long as I can remember. But, I get numerous rags, and haven't been...

drmmrboy
replies: 10 views: 1,231
mitgong 20th December 2006

Hi all! I've finally gotten a real HD mix rig in my home room, and have the time and wherwithal to start utilizing i/o templates...

cajonezzz
replies: 20 views: 4,466
cajonezzz 20th December 2006

I know this is a long shot... I'm working on a christmas song at the moment. The thing is I can't seem to be able to sing the...

dogbiscuit
replies: 2 views: 958
dogbiscuit 20th December 2006

I know they are using Hiwatts, what model? What cab? What speakers?

James Lugo
replies: 4 views: 4,344
C/G 20th December 2006

WOW I just picked this CD up. Unbelievable!!!! I would LOVE to know some info on the effects used on this album or any...

TheReal7
replies: 8 views: 1,112
sr2000 20th December 2006

i've got two pci dsp farm cards, one is Rev B (fg serial #) and one is Rev E (ff serial#). can some kind soul tell me what pro...

u b k
replies: 0 views: 657
u b k 20th December 2006

I've got a pair of Schoeps CMC6's with Mk21 Wide Cardiod patterns and a pair of Josephson C42's at the moment. What would be a...

TornadoTed
replies: 2 views: 667
TornadoTed 20th December 2006

Hi all, I was going to be doing some direct BASS recording ... with my Pacifica mic-pre ... QUESTION 1: Is a...

jlsgear
replies: 18 views: 2,279
C/G 20th December 2006

I know this is a long shot... I'm working on a christmas song at the moment. The thing is I can't seem to be able to sing the...

dogbiscuit
replies: 1 views: 537
rainsinvelvet 20th December 2006

Excellent. Frank was some dude. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4039343340998884912&q=zappa+crossfire

juicylime
replies: 59 views: 2,447
Barish 20th December 2006

Hi everyone, I'm trying to re-route my studio to separate 15 amp and 20 amp circuits and had a question about draw. Here's If...

tubeman
replies: 21 views: 1,193
brianroth 20th December 2006

Hi everyone! When I am listening some commercial cds I can tell that the bass guitar is placed dead center.kfhkh When I am...

erwinor
replies: 0 views: 1,053
erwinor 20th December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search