The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have just built myself some new racks. I didn't think the black boring blank panels looked to nice in them, so I made some...

amino
replies: 13 views: 2,849
amino 27th December 2006

I'm sure it depends on the technician and the actual piece of gear. But I have absolutely no idea of a ball park range. Any...

Bump Music
replies: 3 views: 1,092
Bump Music 27th December 2006

So I'm about to invest in some outboard compressors. I can only afford to ba comps. (ba = bad ass) So I'm gonna get 2 purple...

mud5150
replies: 0 views: 600
mud5150 27th December 2006

If there is anyone out there who has tried the mytek snakes? http://www.mytekdigital.com/index.htm I was told they are made...

Mitch Manger
replies: 0 views: 1,427
Mitch Manger 27th December 2006

What is the ebst Virtual Organ plugin. Does anyone have Charlie or Native instrumetns B4 to compare thanks

passionmax
replies: 5 views: 1,404
Shot 27th December 2006

I was just listening to Thin Lizzy's The Definitive Collection. Haven't listen to them in YEARS. Wow. These guitars are about...

cdog
replies: 8 views: 1,581
idylldon 27th December 2006

I have given this piece of gear every possible chance I can. I have configured/reconfigured everything you can imagine. Call...

barryjohns
replies: 13 views: 4,109
barryjohns 27th December 2006

Welcome, I'm a happy man because today I purchased this incredible record on VINYL as it has finally been released in this...

Neukoln
replies: 10 views: 1,052
CZ101 27th December 2006

I'm looking for something in the under $1500 range to do Chris Robinson or Paul Rogers type vocals. Something that can handle the...

McPhaul
replies: 4 views: 795
+++ 27th December 2006

Never mind...

DirkB
replies: 2 views: 836
DirkB 27th December 2006

Was listening to Bowie's Aladdin Sane the other day and was blown away by the sound of the mix - especially the vox. In...

CassidyGT
replies: 22 views: 3,799
doubledecker 27th December 2006

Hi, I want to get one of these for one of my rigs. the question is though, does anyone who has one know if you can have say 16...

lwr
replies: 8 views: 1,008
lionheart 27th December 2006

Hey all, I'm pretty happy with my ability to record all the instruments now, and I'm starting to work my way through...

audiovisceral
replies: 5 views: 1,170
jude 27th December 2006

You celebrated Christmas and you came here to read OR post... Happy Holidays all... howdy

composer
replies: 5 views: 862
Jadestar 27th December 2006

Does anyone know or even think Chandler will come out with 500 series mic pres and such?Not only chandler what about Great...

studio825
replies: 4 views: 632
thenoiseflower 27th December 2006

Not sure if this is the right part of the forum for this, but I can't personally take this gig (too busy in general to travel...

NathanEldred
replies: 2 views: 741
NathanEldred 27th December 2006

I'm looking to rent 2-4 channels of API or similar pres in New York for 2 days of drum tracking. They will be used on snare...

rewt_
replies: 2 views: 636
Pasta4lnch 27th December 2006

Anyone know what program has a sound for this that I could control VIA midi keyboard? Thank you

Stoneroses6300
replies: 9 views: 1,440
Tibbon 27th December 2006

Should I go with the Liquid Mix, or the URS bundle? I've seen some things here and there, and read a little on URS, & am...

larrygates
replies: 0 views: 962
larrygates 27th December 2006

i need to control my PT rig when tracking drums. The distance between the 2 rooms is roughly 75 feet. The Gefen solution seems...

vudoo
replies: 1 views: 887
DavidKakon 27th December 2006

I have been doing a lot of research on Converters and the propose is to find out more about the different products so that I can...

microstudio
replies: 2 views: 774
azwun25 27th December 2006

I notice you can process your feedback signal when you have a set up with 2 reel-to-reels, but can you do this with a box like a...

sleestack
replies: 11 views: 1,796
sleestack 27th December 2006

did the search thing and didnt find much. what are some good guitar tuners? please post links if you can. what is a good...

maskedman72
replies: 20 views: 2,197
KevWind 27th December 2006

Hey, I know that the answer is probably RNP and RNC being better. I must explain my situation though: I can currently...

narf
replies: 12 views: 2,599
narf 27th December 2006

I have a Magma 7 slot chassis with PCI card & 68Pin cable for sale. $500.00 Please contact me [email protected]

Mattfort
replies: 0 views: 812
Mattfort 26th December 2006

I tried out an UA 1176 on some tracking duties recently and well. it kicked some serious butt. On that project I used it on...

demel
replies: 8 views: 1,502
7 Hz 26th December 2006

I've got GIK traps in my 4 corners, and and 3 other GIK's (1 on left, right, and back wall) in my mix / composing room. I've got...

audiomichael
replies: 2 views: 764
Barish 26th December 2006

Im having trouble finding any info on this console. Has anyone used one or know anything about them. Thanks guys Michael

Audio_Vault
replies: 2 views: 2,464
drBill 26th December 2006

I'm using a Firepod and I use line inputs 1 and 2 to connect a dav pre. I would like to use another pre to connect to it but...

johnwayne
replies: 2 views: 758
Midlandmorgan 26th December 2006

it would be great to know how to set-up and intonate a gtr myself. just wondering how complex of a process it is? should it just...

maskedman72
replies: 18 views: 1,253
RPM 26th December 2006

Lead Vocals: James Brown Trumpet, Vocals: Louis Armstrong Keyboards: Roger Waters Drum Kit: Johh Bonham Percussion: Tito Puente...

cdog
replies: 0 views: 1,941
cdog 26th December 2006

I'm thinking of, not taking the plunge, but gettig a very sub basic PT system, for transferring files to and from DP. I already...

henryrobinett
replies: 17 views: 862
henryrobinett 26th December 2006

I have a pair of Yamaha HS-80's that i've been mixing on for about 6 months or so. My mixes don't translate properly. I can make...

Sid Menon
replies: 10 views: 853
The Byre 26th December 2006

Can someone please explain the point of purchasing seemingly substandard gear and having it modified to compete with higher end...

picksail
replies: 7 views: 1,277
sekim 26th December 2006

I'm thinking about putting up 5x5 eggcrate foam on two of my walls and blankets on the other two. Then getting a SE Reflexion...

strawdps
replies: 17 views: 2,721
feyshay 26th December 2006

When did Pultec become known in the music industry as a production use? I'm trying to figure out what early rock and reggae...

soupking
replies: 20 views: 1,908
Bob Olhsson 26th December 2006

I have to choose between the version with and without harddisk. Obviously the one with harddisk is far more convenient. But since...

songman
replies: 4 views: 943
songman 26th December 2006

Damn! grrr http://www.nytimes.com

Nu-tra
replies: 63 views: 3,950
Tousana 26th December 2006

i think james brown was responsible for creating genres of music he probably never even heard... i guess, for instance, there...

soultrane
replies: 0 views: 591
soultrane 26th December 2006

I am trying to isolate sound coming from the upstairs of a condo. Are there special sound absorbing carpet I can lay on the...

licendrivr
replies: 4 views: 799
11413 26th December 2006

I keep hearing alot about Lows / Low-Mids / High-Mids / Highs - and i was just wondering roughly where these categories divide...

TLMUSIC
replies: 4 views: 1,265
PhilRanger 26th December 2006

Just thought I'd open up the discussion on how people handle their ITB mixing with plugs. I can think of twice in the past...

JohnnyTooLoud
replies: 5 views: 3,003
Midlandmorgan 26th December 2006

Sky rockets in flight

blackwatch
replies: 40 views: 2,479
henryrobinett 26th December 2006

hi, i am researching RAM upgrades for my 733Mhz G4 and i was wondering if anyone had ever heard about different RAM...

paperlab
replies: 0 views: 531
paperlab 26th December 2006

Hi! I am looking for a great stereo preamp! I know the DW Fearn VT2 is a Tube preamp when the others are ST!!!! Ok ..but i...

Fuel
replies: 4 views: 2,339
AMIEL 26th December 2006

I read somewhere on the net, can't remember where that MDF on car tyres works as a good drum riser. A good friend of mine owns a...

TornadoTed
replies: 5 views: 3,933
tubedude 26th December 2006

Has anyone ever seen a simple patchbay that contains more than just 1/4" or XLR jacks? I am going to be purchasing a MOTU...

opium89
replies: 0 views: 939
opium89 26th December 2006

Hi guys, I got a projectmix i/o early for Christmas. I had it all set up and connected via firewire to my pc. Using Sonar 6.0...

wildthayne
replies: 4 views: 1,409
wildthayne 26th December 2006

This is pretty good... Merry Christmas!

Cornvalley
replies: 5 views: 676
James Lehmann 25th December 2006

I'm doing some work at a small studio here in Sydney, Australia. They have this Auditronics console (that came from JJJ Live at...

remo
replies: 11 views: 2,809
tire333 25th December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search