The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I've always used software plugins for effects processing, with the exception of some effects that I added right on one of...

narf
replies: 9 views: 7,401
narf 29th December 2006

I only need to record one channel at a time and am wondering what benefit their mod might have over getting a Mini-Me? I would...

Football
replies: 17 views: 2,425
supaheef 29th December 2006

I beg everyone's pardon if the answer is obvious, but a search did not turn up the answer. What is the console pictured below?...

matt_l
replies: 13 views: 11,091
matt_l 29th December 2006

Let's not make this the usual debate. Hee Hee Can we agree on this: ad·vice 1. Opinion about what could or should...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 91 views: 6,357
Mike Caffrey 29th December 2006

I am pretty new to this site. Just wondering if the are any other slutz here on Maui or in Hawaii?

ericdevine
replies: 8 views: 948
funkdrmr 29th December 2006

Here's a photo of the guts of one of my GT M1B's. Looks like a 6205, but I can't confirm - maybe someone else can? I can read...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 3 views: 3,601
JSVice 29th December 2006

Mic being used - SM7 OK, at the risk of being cheesball I'm going to ask for you to have a listen to this...

soundslave
replies: 3 views: 899
Tone Obsessed 29th December 2006

I'm looking for the cheap pieces of gear that have a certain magic to them. I have a well stocked studio with some great gear,...

phelbin
replies: 13 views: 6,897
numrologst 29th December 2006

I JUST GOT my MACBook Pro. I installed PT MP, my drivers, my plug ins, registrations, etc for 8 hours. I went to upgrade the...

Blindside
replies: 23 views: 2,493
FFTT 29th December 2006

I want to find something 2 track that is as close to one button record as possible and can take the noise of a full band in...

juicylime
replies: 19 views: 1,067
emrr 29th December 2006

There are 2 parts to this question so please bear with me on this. There is a song called I'm Tired of Waiting by a band...

demel
replies: 33 views: 3,961
opium89 29th December 2006

Putting the "it's in your ears" thing aside, does anybody know if "generally" this unit is used on Vox, or...

soundslave
replies: 4 views: 946
Marlowe 29th December 2006

Guitar speaker simulators/power soaks. Yeah, I know they always sounded crap and blew your amp up ( thanks mr scholtz !)...but...

adam_w
replies: 61 views: 9,499
raal 28th December 2006

I'll keep this short and sweet: I have five unpowered speakers, and one PA with two outputs, and a mackie 1604. I want the two...

jgrif08
replies: 0 views: 627
jgrif08 28th December 2006

I've just commited to buying a Pro reverb silver face 81. Can anyone tell me about it? Is it similar to the Twin Reverb, does...

djanogil
replies: 1 views: 2,531
1979 28th December 2006

Heyz, Has anyone tried these Mogami patch cables from Redco? http://www.redco.com/shopexd.asp?id=281 About to order a...

supaheef
replies: 5 views: 2,652
RichS 28th December 2006

Why do most CD's have the snare, kick almost completely dry of reverb, with maybe toms and cymbals with the room reverb or...

fuzzface777
replies: 3 views: 642
recall 28th December 2006

I have an Apogee Ensemble (which I dig so far), the pre's, while not amazing, are the best I have. Im looking for another solid...

Gebo
replies: 11 views: 1,593
hangman 28th December 2006

Can anyone help. Im trying to filter beats thru my ms20 and am havin no luck. im normally pretty good with synths but this is...

goldphinga
replies: 1 views: 1,807
narf 28th December 2006

Any recommendations for microphones for stereo overheads for late-70s disco drums? Close mics provide most of the picture for...

balis
replies: 0 views: 2,752
balis 28th December 2006

My girl bought me the latest Bob Seger CD for x-mas... All I can say is, he should retire and see somebody about his vocal...

dreamsongs
replies: 2 views: 810
dreamsongs 28th December 2006

So I was recording something through my mytek, then for some reason I changed that mic so it was going from the preamp to an...

briefcasemanx
replies: 10 views: 1,131
mytek 28th December 2006

Hi everyone! So far I am have all my gear connected to a multicable about one meter long and I am using the xlr's to connect...

erwinor
replies: 2 views: 1,007
Jim Williams 28th December 2006

Aside from the 12 to 16 MHz bandwidth, would anybody say there's a large difference between the two? That is, in sonic results?...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 951
soupking 28th December 2006

Just curious. I thought about getting a Roland Vdrum set for myself a few years ago but I didn't feel the sounds were useable. ...

bdunard
replies: 60 views: 6,759
HiRaX 28th December 2006

wworried http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Articles/20061115/285.jackson.michael.111506.jpg Michael Jackson's Sin City...

Sounds Great
replies: 14 views: 1,383
Protools Guy 28th December 2006

Hey guys I'm a engineer/ producer from the NYC area and I'm thinking about relocating to L.A. I'm going out to visit Jan...

Jayson
replies: 1 views: 1,081
James Lugo 28th December 2006

I am afflicted with analysis paralysis. I am a songwriter looking to put a little setup together. I have a fast computer, and...

Crandak
replies: 3 views: 780
Crandak 28th December 2006

Anyone got any information on this album, how it was recorded etc? I once read a really short article that said it was done on...

-Noodles-
replies: 2 views: 1,133
-Noodles- 28th December 2006

Been writing alot of new stuff lately, I entered the world of protools just recently (wow) got a softsynth going with with a...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 3 views: 1,536
numrologst 28th December 2006

First of all, I like my UAD very much - especially the compressors. But - as I'm going to work on different computers, using...

Christof
replies: 0 views: 3,502
Christof 28th December 2006

I would like to get some opinions on what I think is the most reductionist's Head-to-Head on audio interfaces I can come up...

salatspinatra
replies: 2 views: 3,464
salatspinatra 28th December 2006

Hey peeps, Long time lurker here... Anyone have any clever ideas for hanging/storing mic cables on the stands? Like the...

telejustin
replies: 4 views: 3,010
uncle duncan 28th December 2006

Hey, I'm trying to figure out what's going to work best on my vox for my home studio setup. I range from whisper to scream and...

myshkin
replies: 0 views: 1,199
myshkin 28th December 2006

That is the question. I'm looking to buy one...Need to figure this out first...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 3 views: 1,192
everybody's x 28th December 2006

Can some one give me an idea what a TC m 5000 dual engine with a remote would be worth nowadays? The latest Blue Book i can...

cajonezzz
replies: 5 views: 1,743
cajonezzz 28th December 2006

Has anybody heard old RCA preamps, are they any good and if so how do they differ? There seems to be a plethora of the BA model....

soupking
replies: 6 views: 1,272
emrr 28th December 2006

Anybody know what's up with the old Amek website? It's been down for a couple weeks now. I was putting some links on my site to...

jimivan
replies: 1 views: 608
jdg 28th December 2006

I can not seem to find the price for the console in $$US. Do I just convert the pounds? The only thing I found after doing...

ricfoxx
replies: 2 views: 879
ricfoxx 28th December 2006

Need a good price and and a store that has one in stock.....Thanks tim

TML
replies: 1 views: 877
Midlandmorgan 28th December 2006

I've got a mixture of equipment I'd like to sell, from high end to middle of the road. Where's the best place to sell this stuff...

Douglas Whates
replies: 9 views: 991
Worlez 28th December 2006

Hi, has anyone an opinion on how these plug-ins (the ones that come with the hardware) compare with others? - I'm thinking eq...

hywyn
replies: 1 views: 1,909
Agli 28th December 2006

Check out this clip. This is the "cher" type effect. I know people have thoughts that it's just auto tune at severe...

frist44
replies: 3 views: 1,354
Kiwiburger 28th December 2006

Today i played after sooooo long the Van Halen "Balance " CD. The Van Halen drum sound is so natural, real and...

AMIEL
replies: 45 views: 10,565
Jax 28th December 2006

Hello, I am living in Berlin, Germany and I recently rented a room in a complex/office building to use to make music. The...

Slater
replies: 8 views: 2,836
pkautzsch 28th December 2006

Where can I have a rackmount patch bay made for the connections on a Traveler? The 1/4" and XLRs are no brainers but has...

opium89
replies: 3 views: 1,215
DavidKakon 28th December 2006

Hi everyone, new to the forums. I am planning on spending some holiday cash on a new mic for my project studio. Spending around...

Clansonkid
replies: 4 views: 822
tINY 27th December 2006

I'm looking for a used one in good condition. I'm in the right forum, right? There's really not a "classified"...

Myriad_Rocker
replies: 0 views: 591
Myriad_Rocker 27th December 2006

My soundcard (saffire has no spdif) how do go about bypassong the ****ty pres on it. will it work if i just connect my external...

bendecido
replies: 1 views: 934
lpkyer 27th December 2006

I need a digi camera. Not just to document set ups, mic placements ect but also for the odd time I sell a piece of gear on here....

C/G
replies: 28 views: 1,634
max cooper 27th December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search