The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have got my hands on the D-two rythm delay and it seems pretty flexilble, just curious if anyone else has any perspective on...

ODZ
replies: 12 views: 1,767
piotr 30th December 2006

Are you using Lynx Aurora 16 or 8 and the LT-HD Expansion card with ProTools HD? If so how is it working out for you? Any...

Mind-Over-Midi
replies: 15 views: 1,179
Mind-Over-Midi 30th December 2006

Why are vintage pickups? Like... What can vintage pickups do to the Fender Deluxe I just paid over a grand for? Seriously....

soupking
replies: 31 views: 2,869
FFTT 30th December 2006

Just ordered an SM7 and I'm curious if my pre (Trident S20) is going to cut it, since I know the SM7 needs a lot of gain. My only...

Ted Copulate
replies: 3 views: 967
Pohaku 30th December 2006

Found this little bit funny as hell. I saw alot of this while living near Harvard Square. Enjoy

GearBit
replies: 1 views: 1,456
theblue1 30th December 2006

Hi, I've got 2 racks in my studio. I would love to add soms wheels to them, so they would be easier to move and...

goatie
replies: 9 views: 2,705
big country 30th December 2006

mezed 'Freaky Deaky VST plugs'... HA HA I use this term because I don't know what else to call them. What I am...

soundawg
replies: 5 views: 1,097
soundawg 30th December 2006

Please don't ask why? just accept that I'm going to buy one or the other, either a Studiomaster 28x8x2, posssbly a Series 5 or...

limey222
replies: 13 views: 2,560
Han 30th December 2006

Nothing shocking or new about what I'm about to say, but I finally hooked up my avocet. Don't even have my barefoots in to really...

Matthew Murray
replies: 26 views: 3,287
edham 30th December 2006

Hi mates, Sometimes when I record certain voice talents, they like to monitor very loud on their cans, and it would leak into...

charleslee
replies: 13 views: 8,622
edvdr76 30th December 2006

I have all of my equipment currently set up in one room, including a drum kit. i have recently had to (for various reasons) put...

Tibbon
replies: 21 views: 5,895
Bassace 29th December 2006

Hi, I'm interested in a pair of AKG 451 E. Unfortunately, i seldom find them as matched pairs, seems like I will have to buy them...

willythekid
replies: 2 views: 649
willythekid 29th December 2006

I am curious as to what others think. Been delving (sp) deeper into as of late and it seems it offers much more bang for the...

composer
replies: 1 views: 703
epicproblem 29th December 2006

Don't know how familiar you all might be with this man, but he was well known up here in Canada building amps for the likes of...

kats
replies: 1 views: 892
TheReal7 29th December 2006
replies: 0 views: 590
halleyscomet8 29th December 2006

I'm trying to avoid using a patchbay at this point. I'll have 11-16 channels coming through from the tracking room. I'll likely...

filthyrich
replies: 1 views: 880
Karl J 29th December 2006

I hadn't heard it in so long, but one of those songs that grabbed me right away and I never forgot it. So I just bought the...

Sounds Great
replies: 30 views: 2,355
Froombosch 29th December 2006

I have a short list of upgrades but don't know what to do first. I'd like some opinions on my choices. I'd also like to know in...

stevetothink
replies: 8 views: 1,488
stevetothink 29th December 2006

I’m going to be recording a group consisting of a singer and two acoustic guitars. I’m going to add electric...

SurfingMusicMan
replies: 3 views: 2,122
mtrepani 29th December 2006

First off, big sorries if this is in the wrong place. Admins, etc please move it if necessary. My buddy recently said, dude,...

rcb4t2
replies: 1 views: 1,492
Dor 29th December 2006

This morning swedish television showed a video of Jimi Hendrix playing live at the studio in stockholm 1967. I was eating...

Cojo
replies: 16 views: 1,617
Cojo 29th December 2006

Hi, am in the process of building my new studio and have something i need to figure out. my mics in the live room will go...

lwr
replies: 18 views: 1,460
Bassace 29th December 2006

Hey Jules, I don't know where to post this, so I'll try here.. I thought sometime back there was a LE version of your forum...

charleslee
replies: 2 views: 696
charleslee 29th December 2006

Hi, I've always used software plugins for effects processing, with the exception of some effects that I added right on one of...

narf
replies: 9 views: 7,397
narf 29th December 2006

I only need to record one channel at a time and am wondering what benefit their mod might have over getting a Mini-Me? I would...

Football
replies: 17 views: 2,425
supaheef 29th December 2006

I beg everyone's pardon if the answer is obvious, but a search did not turn up the answer. What is the console pictured below?...

matt_l
replies: 13 views: 11,080
matt_l 29th December 2006

Let's not make this the usual debate. Hee Hee Can we agree on this: ad·vice 1. Opinion about what could or should...

Kenny Gioia
replies: 91 views: 6,353
Mike Caffrey 29th December 2006

I am pretty new to this site. Just wondering if the are any other slutz here on Maui or in Hawaii?

ericdevine
replies: 8 views: 948
funkdrmr 29th December 2006

Here's a photo of the guts of one of my GT M1B's. Looks like a 6205, but I can't confirm - maybe someone else can? I can read...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 3 views: 3,599
JSVice 29th December 2006

Mic being used - SM7 OK, at the risk of being cheesball I'm going to ask for you to have a listen to this...

soundslave
replies: 3 views: 897
Tone Obsessed 29th December 2006

I'm looking for the cheap pieces of gear that have a certain magic to them. I have a well stocked studio with some great gear,...

phelbin
replies: 13 views: 6,896
numrologst 29th December 2006

I JUST GOT my MACBook Pro. I installed PT MP, my drivers, my plug ins, registrations, etc for 8 hours. I went to upgrade the...

Blindside
replies: 23 views: 2,493
FFTT 29th December 2006

I want to find something 2 track that is as close to one button record as possible and can take the noise of a full band in...

juicylime
replies: 19 views: 1,066
emrr 29th December 2006

There are 2 parts to this question so please bear with me on this. There is a song called I'm Tired of Waiting by a band...

demel
replies: 33 views: 3,955
opium89 29th December 2006

Putting the "it's in your ears" thing aside, does anybody know if "generally" this unit is used on Vox, or...

soundslave
replies: 4 views: 945
Marlowe 29th December 2006

Guitar speaker simulators/power soaks. Yeah, I know they always sounded crap and blew your amp up ( thanks mr scholtz !)...but...

adam_w
replies: 61 views: 9,490
raal 28th December 2006

I'll keep this short and sweet: I have five unpowered speakers, and one PA with two outputs, and a mackie 1604. I want the two...

jgrif08
replies: 0 views: 627
jgrif08 28th December 2006

I've just commited to buying a Pro reverb silver face 81. Can anyone tell me about it? Is it similar to the Twin Reverb, does...

djanogil
replies: 1 views: 2,527
1979 28th December 2006

Heyz, Has anyone tried these Mogami patch cables from Redco? http://www.redco.com/shopexd.asp?id=281 About to order a...

supaheef
replies: 5 views: 2,652
RichS 28th December 2006

Why do most CD's have the snare, kick almost completely dry of reverb, with maybe toms and cymbals with the room reverb or...

fuzzface777
replies: 3 views: 642
recall 28th December 2006

I have an Apogee Ensemble (which I dig so far), the pre's, while not amazing, are the best I have. Im looking for another solid...

Gebo
replies: 11 views: 1,591
hangman 28th December 2006

Can anyone help. Im trying to filter beats thru my ms20 and am havin no luck. im normally pretty good with synths but this is...

goldphinga
replies: 1 views: 1,801
narf 28th December 2006

Any recommendations for microphones for stereo overheads for late-70s disco drums? Close mics provide most of the picture for...

balis
replies: 0 views: 2,752
balis 28th December 2006

My girl bought me the latest Bob Seger CD for x-mas... All I can say is, he should retire and see somebody about his vocal...

dreamsongs
replies: 2 views: 810
dreamsongs 28th December 2006

So I was recording something through my mytek, then for some reason I changed that mic so it was going from the preamp to an...

briefcasemanx
replies: 10 views: 1,131
mytek 28th December 2006

Hi everyone! So far I am have all my gear connected to a multicable about one meter long and I am using the xlr's to connect...

erwinor
replies: 2 views: 1,007
Jim Williams 28th December 2006

Aside from the 12 to 16 MHz bandwidth, would anybody say there's a large difference between the two? That is, in sonic results?...

soupking
replies: 1 views: 951
soupking 28th December 2006

Just curious. I thought about getting a Roland Vdrum set for myself a few years ago but I didn't feel the sounds were useable. ...

bdunard
replies: 60 views: 6,755
HiRaX 28th December 2006

wworried http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Articles/20061115/285.jackson.michael.111506.jpg Michael Jackson's Sin City...

Sounds Great
replies: 14 views: 1,383
Protools Guy 28th December 2006

Hey guys I'm a engineer/ producer from the NYC area and I'm thinking about relocating to L.A. I'm going out to visit Jan...

Jayson
replies: 1 views: 1,080
James Lugo 28th December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search