The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have someone who just wants to record an acoustic guitar and vocal at the same time for a few songs. What would be the best...

johnwayne
replies: 3 views: 3,531
mltamisin 3rd January 2007

I have the chance to pick up a C 451 EB + CK1 and was just wondering what is a decent price for it ??? Also, i have an old C...

vudoo
replies: 3 views: 2,728
Tousana 3rd January 2007

I'm debating wether to buy a Peluso 251 or 2247LE....OR, getting a better interface. As of now, I'm using an EMU1820M, but...

NesNeedsGear
replies: 1 views: 956
jpcourt 3rd January 2007

I know this topic has been discussed alot before but even reading thru those threads did not give me any idea how these 3 amps...

xqtion
replies: 1 views: 600
deuc647 3rd January 2007

Hello everyone, This week I'll be recording a metalcore band on the lines of Kill Switch Engage, All that Remains, etc. I am...

jangoux
replies: 21 views: 3,134
wolf9309 3rd January 2007

I was wondering if any of you Slutz know of a tech in Chicagoland for some wiring work and tape machine calibration and...

pixelhead
replies: 9 views: 1,105
pixelhead 3rd January 2007

When the green lights flicker/flash on the front of the events what does that mean? WHen I turn up the speakers pretty loud with...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 13 views: 1,738
gearobsessed 3rd January 2007

Is there any vst plug-in that allows me to completely cut out certain frequencys of a signal? I know the frequency gate in the...

LZA
replies: 2 views: 4,870
LZA 3rd January 2007

Hey guys...this band I am working with (in the middle of the new CD) just got EVERYTHING they had stolen early this morning. If...

turk sanchez
replies: 39 views: 3,346
turk sanchez 3rd January 2007

I have been archiving material I have cut over the last thirty years to CDs and have been able to "compare" the sound...

dbbubba
replies: 11 views: 3,518
dbbubba 3rd January 2007

Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced mic for checking room frequencies?

Hope209
replies: 7 views: 1,209
anxious 2nd January 2007

I recently ordered the URS Neve and API eq's. I'm using the demo right now and am saving songs with the plugs. Will these...

Bump Music
replies: 3 views: 775
Bump Music 2nd January 2007

Ok im new here and I need some advice crazy bad. I love to record more specifically being the head engineer give i've only done...

Vitus
replies: 11 views: 1,134
Arsene 2nd January 2007

Hi All. Long Time Lurker first time poster. I am looking for a Studio in Manhattan that would be good for long form narration...

Audion
replies: 16 views: 2,108
jumpnyc 2nd January 2007

hey i have a gefell um70 and the wire on the top of the body that makes the connection to the capsule broke. i asked around and...

scottyjabs
replies: 4 views: 1,011
scottyjabs 2nd January 2007

I have an HD2 in the control room that i would like to control from my tracking room for basic recording. When i'm tracking...

vudoo
replies: 17 views: 1,456
vudoo 2nd January 2007

Just wondering I have been looking at these monitors and was wondering if anyone is using them without a sub with good...

Third Story
replies: 1 views: 1,029
Pascal Sijen 2nd January 2007

I have an opportunity to buy a pair of NS40's for a reasonable price - does anyone know if the woofer and tweeter are the same as...

hoop
replies: 10 views: 20,357
dlmorley 2nd January 2007

Or else Gearslutz will disappear in a puff of smoke, and your racks will turn into Behringer gear...

Blast9
replies: 5 views: 934
TonyBelmont 2nd January 2007

Hi guys, I got a newbie type of question, which might seem silly to most of you... but here goes. Can you tell me...

Rockman
replies: 2 views: 1,378
danasti 2nd January 2007

Liquid mix linked up to Ensemble Is that possible already? Or is it still impossible to hook another FW device up through...

Napalm
replies: 5 views: 865
Napalm 2nd January 2007
replies: - views: -
GP_Hawk 2nd January 2007

I got an A-Designs Pacifica just before Christmas and used it for the first time tracking some electric guitars and vocals with...

TornadoTed
replies: 19 views: 3,221
GearHunter 2nd January 2007

Hey, just curious to know if anyone here has or knows where to find some pictures of drummers with all the mics set up back in...

jacob eli
replies: 0 views: 499
jacob eli 2nd January 2007

Real simple question. Is there an equivelant of Beat Detective for Logic?

JDunkley
replies: 3 views: 1,972
Rufuss Sewell 2nd January 2007

well....is it??? http://www.yamahasynth.com/products/go46/index.html would be great if those pre's were a la i88x (i.e from...

skan
replies: 1 views: 1,042
DSMrehearsal 2nd January 2007

Hello, where I'm at right now with my OTB setup I feel like I'd need to invest at least in a bunch of DBX 160a's before I start...

Ijustmake-Beats
replies: 2 views: 879
subatomicpieces 2nd January 2007

Hey right now I am watching Band of Brothers on the history channel and there is this really weird comb filtering effect on it....

JamieMB
replies: 13 views: 2,020
dbbubba 2nd January 2007

I record acoustic steel string using a Gefell Um70 in fig8 and a Beyerdynamic MC-930 as mid. I duplicate the side and flip the...

stenerlov
replies: 2 views: 1,357
dbbubba 2nd January 2007

I'm contemplating putting my studio in a church....24x35 live room and a 15x25 control room with a lounge and a b dubbing room....

TML
replies: 6 views: 1,084
C.Lambrechts 2nd January 2007

I have what I think could be a great niche market idea for a small box- I need someone that has the ability to develop (...

cajonezzz
replies: 0 views: 955
cajonezzz 2nd January 2007

Hi, organ players. I'm looking in this direction now for my studio, but I'm lost. The only thing I know is that I don't...

blueman
replies: 61 views: 5,277
HEADROOM 2nd January 2007

I have a one room studio, and need to be able to mute the monitors from the benchmark dac-1 so I can just use the headphone...

ericdevine
replies: 2 views: 722
Kiwiburger 2nd January 2007

Hello, I dropped this mic head first before a session a couple of weeks ago. Now when I shake it I feel something looses...

Nestor Z.
replies: 8 views: 6,899
gibsonlp75 2nd January 2007

Does anyone know whether the samples in either of these drum programs can be used at any tempo, or whether they are...

chrisrulesmore
replies: 9 views: 924
guitardom 2nd January 2007

Are they out there, if so, what brands have solid reputations at this size?

soupking
replies: 0 views: 859
soupking 2nd January 2007

OK...so I'm breaking down and getting into a PC based recording system. This will be tied into a 24 channel mixer and will be...

centurymantra
replies: 10 views: 949
centurymantra 2nd January 2007

Hello everyone, I dont know if its the right place to post this, so if it's needed, please move it to the right forum. My...

jangoux
replies: 49 views: 3,633
foldback 2nd January 2007

I got 2 Little labs IBP juniors and a pair of Sennheiser HD280s. My wife rocks! -Aaron

absrec
replies: 10 views: 806
AmplitudeAudio 2nd January 2007
Henchman 2nd January 2007

Ive always been trying to get that warm larger than life dub bass soundbut would like to know if any of you guys out there know...

bendecido
replies: 9 views: 3,228
waxx 2nd January 2007

anyone know the band Snow Patrol? i have no idea how their album, final straw got in my itunes library. the production seems...

JonCraig
replies: 7 views: 1,914
Jax 1st January 2007

I just bought an Ampeg 6-PRO head, but no cabs yet. So which cab(s) would you recommend in order to get a decent sound out of...

Left For Dead
replies: 4 views: 1,066
Nu-tra 1st January 2007

Here's an awesome 70-80s album artwork quiz. They've been cropped to make it more difficult.. Super fun for a rock n roll...

danocaster
replies: 0 views: 821
danocaster 1st January 2007

I have a digi 192 i/o and a Control 24. I know how I can set up the cue system to enable me to have 1 headphone mix, but how...

drumkideric
replies: 9 views: 1,497
Worlez 1st January 2007

I stumbled across this very cool site. http://robertdecker.com/mckay/main/frameset.htm

Benjy King
replies: 1 views: 792
Steffmo 1st January 2007
redrue 1st January 2007

Some times it takes a little while for things to sink in..... I have heard many of the seasoned gearslutz say to "treat...

ericdevine
replies: 3 views: 1,315
theblue1 1st January 2007

I know we talk abour preamps with color... What about mics? What mics would you say have a nice color for rock. Add the mic...

Nu-tra
replies: 6 views: 1,676
DeepSpace 1st January 2007

hi, how would you guys compare these two, if you had one choice...ex..quality, musicality, ear fatigue, color, bass,...

maks
replies: 16 views: 2,128
dtmprod 1st January 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search