The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just wondering I have been looking at these monitors and was wondering if anyone is using them without a sub with good...

Third Story
replies: 1 views: 1,029
Pascal Sijen 2nd January 2007

I have an opportunity to buy a pair of NS40's for a reasonable price - does anyone know if the woofer and tweeter are the same as...

hoop
replies: 10 views: 20,334
dlmorley 2nd January 2007

Or else Gearslutz will disappear in a puff of smoke, and your racks will turn into Behringer gear...

Blast9
replies: 5 views: 934
TonyBelmont 2nd January 2007

Hi guys, I got a newbie type of question, which might seem silly to most of you... but here goes. Can you tell me...

Rockman
replies: 2 views: 1,378
danasti 2nd January 2007

Liquid mix linked up to Ensemble Is that possible already? Or is it still impossible to hook another FW device up through...

Napalm
replies: 5 views: 864
Napalm 2nd January 2007
replies: - views: -
GP_Hawk 2nd January 2007

I got an A-Designs Pacifica just before Christmas and used it for the first time tracking some electric guitars and vocals with...

TornadoTed
replies: 19 views: 3,221
GearHunter 2nd January 2007

Hey, just curious to know if anyone here has or knows where to find some pictures of drummers with all the mics set up back in...

jacob eli
replies: 0 views: 498
jacob eli 2nd January 2007

Real simple question. Is there an equivelant of Beat Detective for Logic?

JDunkley
replies: 3 views: 1,972
Rufuss Sewell 2nd January 2007

well....is it??? http://www.yamahasynth.com/products/go46/index.html would be great if those pre's were a la i88x (i.e from...

skan
replies: 1 views: 1,042
DSMrehearsal 2nd January 2007

Hello, where I'm at right now with my OTB setup I feel like I'd need to invest at least in a bunch of DBX 160a's before I start...

Ijustmake-Beats
replies: 2 views: 879
subatomicpieces 2nd January 2007

Hey right now I am watching Band of Brothers on the history channel and there is this really weird comb filtering effect on it....

JamieMB
replies: 13 views: 2,020
dbbubba 2nd January 2007

I record acoustic steel string using a Gefell Um70 in fig8 and a Beyerdynamic MC-930 as mid. I duplicate the side and flip the...

stenerlov
replies: 2 views: 1,357
dbbubba 2nd January 2007

I'm contemplating putting my studio in a church....24x35 live room and a 15x25 control room with a lounge and a b dubbing room....

TML
replies: 6 views: 1,084
C.Lambrechts 2nd January 2007

I have what I think could be a great niche market idea for a small box- I need someone that has the ability to develop (...

cajonezzz
replies: 0 views: 954
cajonezzz 2nd January 2007

Hi, organ players. I'm looking in this direction now for my studio, but I'm lost. The only thing I know is that I don't...

blueman
replies: 61 views: 5,273
HEADROOM 2nd January 2007

I have a one room studio, and need to be able to mute the monitors from the benchmark dac-1 so I can just use the headphone...

ericdevine
replies: 2 views: 721
Kiwiburger 2nd January 2007

Hello, I dropped this mic head first before a session a couple of weeks ago. Now when I shake it I feel something looses...

Nestor Z.
replies: 8 views: 6,893
gibsonlp75 2nd January 2007

Does anyone know whether the samples in either of these drum programs can be used at any tempo, or whether they are...

chrisrulesmore
replies: 9 views: 924
guitardom 2nd January 2007

Are they out there, if so, what brands have solid reputations at this size?

soupking
replies: 0 views: 859
soupking 2nd January 2007

OK...so I'm breaking down and getting into a PC based recording system. This will be tied into a 24 channel mixer and will be...

centurymantra
replies: 10 views: 949
centurymantra 2nd January 2007

Hello everyone, I dont know if its the right place to post this, so if it's needed, please move it to the right forum. My...

jangoux
replies: 49 views: 3,633
foldback 2nd January 2007

I got 2 Little labs IBP juniors and a pair of Sennheiser HD280s. My wife rocks! -Aaron

absrec
replies: 10 views: 805
AmplitudeAudio 2nd January 2007
Henchman 2nd January 2007

Ive always been trying to get that warm larger than life dub bass soundbut would like to know if any of you guys out there know...

bendecido
replies: 9 views: 3,225
waxx 2nd January 2007

anyone know the band Snow Patrol? i have no idea how their album, final straw got in my itunes library. the production seems...

JonCraig
replies: 7 views: 1,914
Jax 1st January 2007

I just bought an Ampeg 6-PRO head, but no cabs yet. So which cab(s) would you recommend in order to get a decent sound out of...

Left For Dead
replies: 4 views: 1,066
Nu-tra 1st January 2007

Here's an awesome 70-80s album artwork quiz. They've been cropped to make it more difficult.. Super fun for a rock n roll...

danocaster
replies: 0 views: 821
danocaster 1st January 2007

I have a digi 192 i/o and a Control 24. I know how I can set up the cue system to enable me to have 1 headphone mix, but how...

drumkideric
replies: 9 views: 1,497
Worlez 1st January 2007

I stumbled across this very cool site. http://robertdecker.com/mckay/main/frameset.htm

Benjy King
replies: 1 views: 792
Steffmo 1st January 2007
redrue 1st January 2007

Some times it takes a little while for things to sink in..... I have heard many of the seasoned gearslutz say to "treat...

ericdevine
replies: 3 views: 1,314
theblue1 1st January 2007

I know we talk abour preamps with color... What about mics? What mics would you say have a nice color for rock. Add the mic...

Nu-tra
replies: 6 views: 1,676
DeepSpace 1st January 2007

hi, how would you guys compare these two, if you had one choice...ex..quality, musicality, ear fatigue, color, bass,...

maks
replies: 16 views: 2,126
dtmprod 1st January 2007

Anyone have any experience with the Esoteric Audio Research 802 pre? Should I grab the one being offered to me?

Tamra
replies: 1 views: 2,529
MattiMattMatt 1st January 2007

Here I am, relaxing at home with the wife on New Years Eve, and my studio is presently in use with a good friend of mine doing...

Benmrx
replies: 5 views: 1,384
schmudde 1st January 2007

Do any of you know what verb was used on the circa 1980's Yutaka discs? Like Brazasia? You could throw in the 80's Sergio...

SoulSpace
replies: 0 views: 710
SoulSpace 1st January 2007

Ok I agree the 002 is limited, and Digi probably won't listen to your wants and needs, but since your limited to 48/24 any way...

ddageek
replies: 15 views: 1,489
subatomicpieces 1st January 2007

Hello all. I know the title sounds like a strange question, but bear with me, please. Recently I was able to pick up a Rane VP...

manthe
replies: 0 views: 885
manthe 1st January 2007

I'm looking at buying a console for recording some rock albums. I've heard great things about Soundcraft in general, and I may...

Deleted 49ac1c9
replies: 3 views: 1,001
Deleted 49ac1c9 1st January 2007

May I be the first to say a drunken, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope this year bring all your slutz all the gear ye could wish for....

fastlane
replies: 2 views: 818
taturana 1st January 2007

Happy new year to all GS members, may all your wishes comes true this year & the light will be with you . im going to...

cosmos
replies: 11 views: 746
Musiclab 1st January 2007

I am beginning to learn about electronics. I've rebuilt my Scott 299B home stereo. I've built a bunch of Seventh Circle Studios...

kid
replies: 1 views: 973
dementedchord 1st January 2007

Just beginning a small basement studio. My microphones so far......... Oktava MK-319 Rode NT1-A Audix D-6 Shure Beta...

Blue Bongo
replies: 2 views: 676
Blue Bongo 31st December 2006

I've narrowed it down to the Pearlman TM1, the Peluso 22-47le or the Peluso p12. Anyone have a preference? The main use would be...

stevetothink
replies: 7 views: 1,118
stevetothink 31st December 2006

I'm looking for a large diaphram condenser for $2000 or less. Some candidates are a Sony C-48, Gefell UMT70S, Gefell UM930, and...

AmplitudeAudio
replies: 25 views: 7,428
t.dizzle 31st December 2006

I've been offered a really clean Collins 26J-1 tube compressor for 1999. I can afford it but I'm not sure about this model. I...

Tamra
replies: 7 views: 2,894
yrplace 31st December 2006

Hey guys, Got a question. Will soon be purchasing a mic for vox so right now I'm in the process of checking the specs of...

mark007
replies: 2 views: 679
jakromm 31st December 2006

Remember where he gets the moment of clarity and writes the big 'Mission Statement' that costs him his job and that feeling he...

James Lugo
replies: 12 views: 1,502
ozraves 31st December 2006

Hey guys, can anyone point me to some scientific data that proves that hi-end preamps are better that low-end? Not that I...

bionic brown
replies: 35 views: 1,858
Jim Williams 31st December 2006

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search