The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Warning! This is not for us who are still fine with 44.1/24 and consider the 192kHz thing a marketing hype. Check this out, in...

dryout
replies: 4 views: 4,222
NetworkAudio 5th January 2007

Hi dear friends, im building an small mix room and rest 1 wall to build. Should i build that wall concave, convex or just...

No4PCs
replies: 8 views: 2,802
No4PCs 5th January 2007

so, i pop on FUSE, and it shows underoath in the studio. i didnt catch who they recorded with, seeing as i caught it half way...

tgrokz
replies: 19 views: 2,840
Deleted User 5th January 2007

So bummed. I can't believe it broke the metal basket (driver was in a cabinet). I have a couple of questions for anyone...

timmygrimm
replies: 12 views: 1,194
warhead 5th January 2007

Do you think pairing these two mics on a (lets say Fender tube amp) sounds like a good idea? Anybody tried this??

strawdps
replies: 6 views: 2,396
strawdps 5th January 2007

Hi guys, im having a problem with nuendo when i send some tracks out to be processed by external hardware. For example the other...

davehall6162
replies: 4 views: 684
triez 5th January 2007

Does anyone know if the Soundelux E67 has been killed? Sure would be nice to have a true 67 clone around. Also, what's the...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 4 views: 1,194
Matt Hepworth 5th January 2007

Hello, all— When purchasing an SM-7, is it worth looking around for an "older" one (and, if so, of what...

Daedalus77
replies: 5 views: 833
softwareguy 5th January 2007

Anyone here got any infos on that thing??? there is 1 used on german ebay right now (i hope not to lower my chances or let the...

beranie
replies: 1 views: 3,212
beranie 5th January 2007

looking at getting the nady ribbon mic. it will be my first ribbon. i record mainly rock/metal/punk. looking to use it as room or...

xiandishinger
replies: 40 views: 4,712
firby 5th January 2007

I'm having a hard time finding a good metal drum sound. From what I've gathered basically everyone doing mainstream metal is...

Blacktoothgrin
replies: 13 views: 2,443
johnjm22 5th January 2007

Anyone tried this? http://www.randallamplifiers.com/products/cabinets/isolation/index.asp# seems ideal for home-recording...

blackcom
replies: 9 views: 2,983
4stringerfinger 5th January 2007

I have a presonus firebox and I was wondering how much more fidelty I can get by using something like a radial DI as opposed to...

Ramchandra
replies: 0 views: 864
Ramchandra 5th January 2007

Call me crazy. Is there anyone besides me that LOVES a good independent hardware store? I love going into a new mom and pop...

Bounce
replies: 3 views: 1,692
flail19 5th January 2007

i know that topic isn´t that interesting, but i need some help. and any help would be greatly appreciated! alright. it´s for a...

beranie
replies: 15 views: 1,706
beranie 5th January 2007

Hello,i'm glad to post here for the first time.I'm in search for my dream preamp.So far the api a2d comes first but i really like...

haryy
replies: 0 views: 847
haryy 5th January 2007

I'm in Connecticut and I need to have a pair to use for Saturday. I've tried the inet so far and can't find anything. How can I...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 6 views: 1,701
Stoneroses6300 5th January 2007

I'd love to know more about this whole recording but two things stick out to me, ad I gotta ask, with the hope someone here may...

thenoiseflower
replies: 7 views: 2,903
taturana 5th January 2007
replies: 1 views: 1,660
sloanfiske 5th January 2007

Hi guys, Diddlydoo or Howdy smilies, just wondering which is better and why? I have recently been considering using the...

SeanG
replies: 34 views: 2,293
2leod 5th January 2007

Hey! Can i plug the mic output from a preamp into the line input into a digi 002 with a canon/jack cable? Do i have to put the...

deathman
replies: 12 views: 2,388
(DC) 5th January 2007

Hi everybody! I have a problem in my mixes with the lowmid region! I have done everything posible to fix that in a technical...

erwinor
replies: 0 views: 779
erwinor 5th January 2007

I need some serious advice. I have commissions from the media (eg TV, radio) to produce music. I write it, produce it,...

Drumhum
replies: 12 views: 2,569
reid 5th January 2007

I was wondering what is my best option of hooking up the rosetta 800 to my pc. Which is a better solutions Lynx aes16 or the...

gearobsessed
replies: 9 views: 887
gearobsessed 5th January 2007

I'm having a little trouble working out how to get mp3 instrumentals etc. into pro tools i hear this is an mp3 add on somewhere?...

masta1
replies: 11 views: 1,752
zilver 5th January 2007

Studios in West Hollywood? (project and big ones)

ag7
replies: 16 views: 1,587
James Lugo 5th January 2007

Is this possible? I am trying to practice out my Rode NT1A - finally got it recording in pro tools however would just like to try...

masta1
replies: 1 views: 1,752
sleepwalker 5th January 2007
replies: 5 views: 1,117
GearBit 5th January 2007

Can anyone help? I have a Sac 2.2 that i just recently learned how to use. It took me only 3 weeks after having it. Theres some...

FiveDollarShake
replies: 2 views: 559
FiveDollarShake 5th January 2007

Trying deperately to find it! Cheers Andy

Blast9
replies: 7 views: 2,940
PRobb 5th January 2007

This is my first post on the site. I have enjoyed reading for the past several months and have learned a ton. I have an...

Fash
replies: 0 views: 1,301
Fash 5th January 2007

look there its a more than 7GB library, but who cares? cad

ctrl+alt+del
replies: 47 views: 4,489
Protools Guy 5th January 2007

Ok, Im in a jam and need some assistance. I run a 3.2ghz pentium 4 with 1gb ram and a emu 1820m card and audio dock. I have had...

Pistolpete
replies: 2 views: 1,558
mrbowes 5th January 2007

I see that some of you leave space between all units in your racks. Some leave none. Some leave a few here and there. Is it to...

lanervoza
replies: 5 views: 852
Tibbon 5th January 2007

I've been listening to Deerhoof's "Apple O'", and I have to say I really, really like it. The production is basic, but...

John Suitcase
replies: 16 views: 2,936
maxsample 5th January 2007

I know that alot of you will want to redirect me to guitar forums but I want to know from engineers. I am adding a fender amp to...

bdunard
replies: 4 views: 684
doorknocker 5th January 2007

Hello,I am searching for documentation for the old Urei Mod one Mixer preamps.Any info (schemo's,diagrams,pinouts)would be...

capsized
replies: 0 views: 1,050
capsized 5th January 2007

Well, I'm enjoying my new(to me) tape machine. It's really changed my world in the last few months... It's been okay adjusting to...

numrologst
replies: 10 views: 1,719
Velvetfreddy 4th January 2007

hi, first of all, let me explain that i am not very good with wiring ! i am opening a new studio and am stuck on how to get...

lwr
replies: 13 views: 7,806
TEMAS 4th January 2007

Anyone seen this IRL...or maybe even tried it? Looks kinda retro sci-fi.... diddlydoo...

petsematary
replies: 0 views: 1,355
petsematary 4th January 2007

Is it as easy as i suspect?.. Just copy the folder from one place to another? Will LE systems work on HD systems? I've...

-Noodles-
replies: 4 views: 1,326
Albert 4th January 2007

I teach a audio recording class and beginning this next semester I want them to start analyzing some of the major works from the...

ethan_c
replies: 32 views: 1,993
theblue1 4th January 2007

Before I get flamed to death on this I think that Mary J. Blige is an exceptional singer and her and U2 performing One is...

juicylime
replies: 6 views: 2,023
pan 4th January 2007

I have a Tascam DA40 DAT and I am having problems with hearing/seeing the audio playback. I have level on the Input and am seeing...

janiels
replies: 0 views: 1,083
janiels 4th January 2007

Hello everyone, I have a Sennheiser MD422 and i noticed a noticeable drop in output from it (it currently needs a lot more gain...

jangoux
replies: 9 views: 1,685
jangoux 4th January 2007

hey guys, wondering if anybody knows of a good tech in the new york city area (or other, I can ship). I picked up this shure...

otobianki74
replies: 1 views: 657
gibsonlp75 4th January 2007

I bought the Avantone few months ago. I like them very much, particularly the cohesion of the sound. I have noticed that the low...

marcan
replies: 2 views: 1,649
theblue1 4th January 2007

ok... my freelance stuff has been picking up for me and I am wanting to be modular with my gear. I'm about to buy a shock mount...

gibsonlp75
replies: 2 views: 652
gibsonlp75 4th January 2007

Have classifieds been banned from GS? Am I lost to the vast, hostile wastes of eBay? Say it's not so! (never mind, I found it)

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 681
Deleted User 4th January 2007

Hey all, I'm looking to add a ribbon to blend with my condensers ( Lawson L47MP and a Gefell M300) when micing acoustic...

Brent
replies: 4 views: 2,249
billgennaro 4th January 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search