The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, i'm wondering how much of a difference there is in sound quality between the Auroras and the LYNX TWO...

Napalm
replies: 7 views: 1,186
needlz 9th January 2007

i'm lookin for a shop that can fix a problem with my preamp.Anybody know of a good shopjkthtyrt

mikey
replies: 0 views: 639
mikey 9th January 2007
replies: 1 views: 2,421
Jose Mrochek 9th January 2007

there are some photos from Radiohead studio session. Micked drums, console etc... If you'd like to see heh

iziphonics
replies: 5 views: 2,971
Oroz 9th January 2007

I have an old Shure 555 mic that has the 3 pin XLR Amphenol type connector and I am trying to find a cable for it that isn't $50....

Laura
replies: 4 views: 3,568
Laura 9th January 2007

Mr David Jones of Bromley turned 60 yesterday! thumbsup You da man! Who'da thought he'd make it through the 70s,...

Blast9
replies: 1 views: 1,568
Blast9 9th January 2007

YMWNVBIAG Your Mileage Will Never Vary Because I Am God Use this when you're feeling saucy...or talking about Fairchilds'...

BlueRadio
replies: 12 views: 1,067
Windtaken 9th January 2007

Yesterday I was about to buy the BM5a's, (which I've always loved and wanted) and the shop offered me the Focal Twin 6 Be's FOR...

skan
replies: 8 views: 3,540
digitalolive 9th January 2007

Hi, You don't hear a lot of people using tube mics on overheads anymore, although, it seems like it use to be the thing to have...

Coldsnow
replies: 37 views: 4,524
jba 9th January 2007

I plan on putting together a nice rack of 10-12 quality outboard preamps for the purpose of recording drums. My question is about...

filthyrich
replies: 19 views: 108,242
Jim Williams 9th January 2007

Hi, all. I'm just finishing up a project this week, and it's caused me to reflect on my experiences/abilities in this field. I...

ersheff
replies: 4 views: 787
danasti 9th January 2007

Came across this old school Misty in roots reggae video yesterday and loved the sound of the keyboard that was playing the...

bendecido
replies: 7 views: 908
max cooper 9th January 2007

I have a Yamaha CS-10 mk2 that I quite simply never use. The thing about it is that a freind of mine started working with a...

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 918
Cojo 9th January 2007

Can anyone explain to me the nature of the A/D-D/A conversion within the RNC considering that the signal path remains analouge?...

juicylime
replies: 15 views: 1,391
robd 9th January 2007
replies: 23 views: 1,758
PhilE 9th January 2007

hei all, could be a dumb question ... but whats in Altiverb ? i hear about it alot and here in GS it seems that theres alot...

cosmos
replies: 8 views: 811
RoundBadge 9th January 2007

I`m looking for a Multiband Compressor Plugin, I tried Waves MUltiband Compressor I didn`t like it it lacks character, McDSP...

torquemada
replies: 6 views: 2,408
XHipHop 9th January 2007

Most of my recording experience has involved a Digidesign 002 with external preamps feeding the line ins. Of course, the 002 is...

I.T.
replies: 11 views: 4,200
stevep 9th January 2007

hi i am actually finishing my album, but did not comfortable with the mastering of the first tracks album, so i did one...

mittebewohner
replies: 8 views: 3,126
mittebewohner 9th January 2007

My first aim is to be able to reamp clean guitars into big amps in the studio (5150, Engl, Krank etc.). I know the Red Eye offers...

SLy_drums
replies: 1 views: 901
doorknocker 9th January 2007

Let's assume we have a dual-diaphragm mic that can be set to omni. Now, if you wanted to record, say, a chorus of three people...

petsematary
replies: 4 views: 2,538
Berolzheimer 9th January 2007

Was something as simple as carpeting walls popular back then? Or is that more if a where than a where question? I'm trying to...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 988
vernier 9th January 2007

Any good places on buying bulk balanced cable and XLR connectors? My new setup actually requires me to make a set of XLR patch...

contramark
replies: 4 views: 3,421
Shandy 9th January 2007

Hey everyone. I've been asked to ressurrect some old files off a fairly ancient G4 running OS 9 and DP 3, and transfer them into...

bgrotto
replies: 4 views: 621
Pasta4lnch 9th January 2007

hi there! i've got a hold of this mic with no model number to be found anywhere on it. guess it should be some popular SHURE...

66z
replies: 2 views: 1,131
66z 9th January 2007

Hi, I currently have a midas venice 160 that I use and i think it sounds good, but I was presented an opportunity to purchase an...

yumdrum
replies: 5 views: 6,203
dbbubba 9th January 2007

Does anyone know what kind of gear (console, tape machine, mics, etc) were used on: Velvet Underground - "The Velvet...

Lek
replies: 0 views: 1,898
Lek 9th January 2007

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the swithable input attenuator (pad) that Hosa...

celticrogues
replies: 10 views: 3,039
Jax 9th January 2007

62 250 8000 I am having trouble with 62. I would like to boost to feel the low end, but a lot of major releases in...

Nama
replies: 19 views: 1,656
zakco 9th January 2007

Hi, I have a 60 solid state watt combo amp (so of course it is at 8 ohms) which means no ballsy transformers or hidden tube...

fuzzface777
replies: 6 views: 1,197
KingDaddyO 8th January 2007

Is there a proper way to run a signal from your balanced recording setup into a unbalanced guitar pedal or effect then back into...

contramark
replies: 3 views: 723
doorknocker 8th January 2007

Are these pre amp any good? I ask about the the brick because even mercenary sells them!

fuzzface777
replies: 1 views: 748
emkay 8th January 2007

I don't understand what's going on...A lot of what I have been tracking has been DI thus far as either bass or keyboard, but when...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 3 views: 615
popmann 8th January 2007

i have a bunch of mp3's on my computer and i want to put them on my ipod. i tried to copy the folders of the albums and paste...

maskedman72
replies: 9 views: 2,103
tonerowlabs 8th January 2007

Artist: Hector Lavoe Title Tracks: 1. La Murga- 1971 2. Abuelita- 1976 Any information on these recording...

deadhorses
replies: 7 views: 2,761
ElMosca 8th January 2007

I checked out a few threads on this board, but couldn't find anything conclusive as to a good stock mic stand to use with this...

nathanhall
replies: 4 views: 9,198
chickencoop 8th January 2007

I'm on the quest for fat smooth bass and thumpy kick clarity. But it seems like I'm always ironing out the disputes between kick...

mchimes
replies: 20 views: 2,650
djbrough 8th January 2007

Hi, did anyboy deal with this person earlier (ebay login max5425) ? he is selling PT plugs I want to know if he is OK...

David-Morpheus
replies: 0 views: 751
David-Morpheus 8th January 2007

I just got in my pair today after spending the whole week failing to find good acoustic guitar mics...Tried them X/Y, pretty...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 21 views: 1,924
KenRutkowski 8th January 2007
replies: - views: -
Tamra 8th January 2007

Hi All, For a one-room project studio, what does it mean to have a "good sounding room". I understand that you'd...

TCW
replies: 2 views: 743
Ethan Winer 8th January 2007

I'm thinking about buying Logic Pro, but I don't know how it works, and what equipment to get with it. Does it have a...

Mr. Daniels
replies: 3 views: 807
emkay 8th January 2007

Hi, I have been searching all over the web to try and figure out what model Ampeg amp I have here. The only thing the amp...

ridinlow
replies: 8 views: 3,045
ridinlow 8th January 2007

Everytime i record a verse or try to hear back what i've played i get this error at very inconvenient times, regulary. I did what...

masta1
replies: 27 views: 1,283
AlexLakis 8th January 2007

Just fired up Audition 2.0 and got it to work with the Rode Nt1a and the MBOX - leaving pro tools for now until i can fix that...

masta1
replies: 10 views: 1,453
masta1 8th January 2007

Well folks, whilst having issues with pro tools i'm trying to get Audition 2.0 working - so far for some weird reason having...

masta1
replies: 4 views: 619
masta1 8th January 2007
redddog 8th January 2007
Phrygian 8th January 2007

I'm looking for someone in the Netherlands or Belgium who owns an AKG C422 microphone. I need to test a C422 but I don't have the...

digitalM
replies: 3 views: 826
digitalM 8th January 2007

This may not be a gear slutty enough question... but it does involve mass loaded vinyl, so it should be ok. I just moved into...

majortom
replies: 4 views: 1,387
joelpatterson 8th January 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search