The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've only ever emailed with Mike (great guy) but just had to call him to sort a purchase. He sounds just like Slippy! My dad's...

Led
replies: 10 views: 1,446
picksail 12th January 2007

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone wanted to sell off their Apogee Rosetta 800? If so please email me at...

JGILL
replies: 2 views: 598
JGILL 12th January 2007

I'd guess in the seventies but I have no idea. Anybody?

soupking
replies: 6 views: 1,566
Led 12th January 2007

I wish Apple, with ALL the "multi-gadgets" they are doing, would dedicate just a FEW resoruces to delivering a Hi-fi...

Dirty Halo
replies: 19 views: 1,520
bwack 12th January 2007

Anyone here have any expiriences with having their music used as a background spot on a TV Show? Ive been contacted by someone at...

contramark
replies: 12 views: 1,150
tzujan 12th January 2007

Does anyone know what equipment the Postal Service(the band) uses?

Hope209
replies: 2 views: 5,151
contramark 12th January 2007

K im serious need of help cause ive been working with Pro Tools for the last while and i really dig it. I know it costs alot to...

Twisted_hate
replies: 3 views: 2,535
numrologst 12th January 2007

Does anyone know where I can find a spare clip for an MD421? Those things get lost...

petsematary
replies: 1 views: 705
numrologst 12th January 2007

Does anyone know if it would be wise to wait until NAMM before buying anything? I don't mind shelling out some money for a...

OSX86
replies: 2 views: 1,290
OSX86 12th January 2007

Hi everyone. I was reading in the new gear alert that the educational discount from M-Audio includes the option of OMF and I...

OSX86
replies: 4 views: 960
OSX86 12th January 2007

I don't want to spend too much. Need enough keys to map out something like DigiStrike or EWQLSO Plat, would like weighted or...

OSX86
replies: 2 views: 4,840
OSX86 12th January 2007

I'm a little unsure of this. Is it just that the release is done by a big name producer? What is it? I just finished the Tom...

redddog
replies: 29 views: 2,644
dbbubba 12th January 2007
replies: - views: -
Kiwiburger 12th January 2007

Hello all. I've recently picked up a Sennheiser e609 Silver for a decent price ($85.00, brand new). I figured, at that price, I...

manthe
replies: 17 views: 7,092
BradM 12th January 2007

hey hey can anyone tell me where to find a tt bantam patchbay wiring schematic. i never seem to have any luck on google to find...

curran
replies: 5 views: 2,865
KingDaddyO 12th January 2007

Hi everyone. I'm trying to find Hook End Manor near Henley. Someone told me it was part of the Sarm group, but I have been...

Will
replies: 3 views: 1,773
Will 12th January 2007

3.5 hours in the studio so far and I'm still on the 1st verse!!! WHY you ask?..because every option/setting I've tried on...

mee
replies: 2 views: 719
James Wilsey 12th January 2007

Sometimes I hit my 1/4" Studer A810 on the way into the DAW. Thinking about using Dolby SR on the way in and out. This...

Trancetones
replies: 0 views: 806
Trancetones 11th January 2007

I backed up a song to CD, which was recorded in Digital Performer. Now, when I try to copy the files to my drive, out of the 188...

Dean Landon
replies: 0 views: 754
Dean Landon 11th January 2007

I've been getting a lot of requests from young artists who want to send cover songs with them on lead vox to talent agencies and...

dreamsongs
replies: 15 views: 996
Windtaken 11th January 2007

Anyone any top tips for turning a cupboard into a vocal/guitar amp booth for recording. I'm hoping the answers will include...

montanasan
replies: 13 views: 3,792
tINY 11th January 2007

I was playing around with some compressor settings on a bottom snare track about an hour ago (I know, I know...kid kept me up all...

AlexLakis
replies: 7 views: 5,532
Blast9 11th January 2007

I'm trying to research what Decca Studios used to record the Moody Blues. There's 2 really good threads on that in GS with a...

soupking
replies: 3 views: 1,405
Dan 11th January 2007

I was wondering about a couple of things...first... What compressors/limiters (brands and models) are popular/standard at...

turk sanchez
replies: 16 views: 14,835
petsematary 11th January 2007

I know somebody threaded a post on this subject a while back, but I'm posting another for good measure. Does anybody have a...

soupking
replies: 8 views: 996
C/G 11th January 2007

I've always wondered what the various approaches are to tackling snare buzz when recording in a live situation. I only have 1...

epicproblem
replies: 5 views: 5,436
6strings 11th January 2007

Ive got a few tracks i need mixed down(hip-hop) on an ssl, prefferably g series can anyone reccomend any studios in the london...

bendecido
replies: 1 views: 727
bendecido 11th January 2007

Anybody using an Eventide H8000FW & Apogee Ensemble on the firewire bus of an Intel MacPro ? Does this work with Logic ?

henrybob
replies: 2 views: 867
henrybob 11th January 2007

Hi Can anyone recommend me which Oktava MOD mic would be suitable for voiceover/narrations/spoken word work. Thanks in...

SveNaj
replies: 5 views: 1,998
SveNaj 11th January 2007

despite someone may allready posted this before, i found this today and have to...

twurst
replies: 23 views: 1,387
dementedchord 11th January 2007

Are there any publicly traded recording studios or Post Production facilities that anybody here knows about? Thanks Woods

woods
replies: 7 views: 1,406
seriousfun 11th January 2007

saw this and thought it was interesting.... Cue debate.... Flame suit on stike

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 1,593
Guy N Cognito 11th January 2007

I'm going on Friday and then Saturday is the party. Who's goin? I spoke with Peter Montessi today and he has a booth, so we'll...

James Lugo
replies: 17 views: 1,205
Jeff A. Roberts 11th January 2007

...ok ive been recording this unsigned band for a few weeks and today was the deadline to send their self financed mixes mixes...

Ottomo
replies: 7 views: 1,174
noiseintheattic 11th January 2007

I was initially taught that when you mic a drum set, you mic the Hi-Hat. But several times recently I have read that most people...

BrianEspo
replies: 61 views: 9,246
blackcatdigi 11th January 2007

I´m wondering if these are allready in production ?confoosed Anyone allready has them in his rack ? Recently sold my two...

Shaman
replies: 8 views: 1,852
max cooper 11th January 2007

What if you've got a mix totally ITB, rather lifeless, but balanced and sounding ok for the most part... for plugs you've got...

Umlaaat
replies: 8 views: 1,797
Eaglecastle 11th January 2007

Kurt, how did this record end up sounding so fuuuucked up? I love it. It sounds like it was recorded in a concrete room, the...

catastrophic
replies: 0 views: 812
catastrophic 11th January 2007

We should all be mixing on stock ipod earbuds because that's all anyone is going to be using to listen to music within the next...

Sid Menon
replies: 8 views: 1,559
kats 11th January 2007

My studio opened 3 months ago and we have been booked solid. This of course is great but... I have spent my life mixing on large...

Duffster
replies: 3 views: 2,611
scott petito 11th January 2007

I need some noise reduction for my tape machine... There aren't too many posts around here about analog noise reduction...So...

numrologst
replies: 3 views: 1,129
The Byre 11th January 2007

Im looking for sumthing typically in the mould of a g series eq. Just came across these 502 eqs. what are they based on? are they...

bendecido
replies: 0 views: 1,679
bendecido 11th January 2007

Anybody heard of 'Analog-Lab' before? Here's what was in the mail (I realise by posting this here I am in fact doing their...

RichT
replies: 0 views: 1,878
RichT 11th January 2007

Hi, Im interested in the Neve 1073 DPA. I went to the Neve website, www.ams-neve.com, and dowloaded the DPA 1073 flyer. At the...

Pandemonium
replies: 2 views: 1,440
Geoff_T 11th January 2007

I'm interested in purchasing one of the Neve replicas for a strong yet smooth R&B tenor. I need some suggestions and...

jazzed
replies: 16 views: 1,977
Bob Yordan 11th January 2007

Hey everyone, I just thought I'd post this incase anyone can figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'll try to keep it as brief...

Jonk
replies: 12 views: 3,859
aldgreen 11th January 2007

I'm looking for a place in Los Angeles to move into. I'm looking for one of the many studios that have shut down that has a...

Nu-tra
replies: 3 views: 753
Nu-tra 11th January 2007

The post on mic'ing hi-hats made me think about something that a lot of people really don't consider. To a large degree the...

dbbubba
replies: 1 views: 701
joeq 11th January 2007

Hi guys, just thinking aloud here. I won't have this room until March. My question is about the corners and bass trapping. As you...

kats
replies: 8 views: 1,829
rainsinvelvet 11th January 2007

Once again I find myself wondering how my feeble brain remembers to continue breathing all day and night... So here comes my...

jdier
replies: 4 views: 15,241
mrbowes 11th January 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search