The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ive posted this before. got a new peluso 22 251 for sale uk. only been used once tried it out on my voice but would prefer...

bendecido
replies: 0 views: 683
bendecido 16th January 2007

I just ran across this on Mercenary http://mercenaryaudio.com/speckmicpre50.html. Anyone heard anything about this? It has some...

potatofloss
replies: 1 views: 1,078
Snatchman 16th January 2007

Has anyone tried the AT4050 on overheads, I`m looking for a smooth sound. I have one AT4050, should I buy another one so I can...

torquemada
replies: 5 views: 1,209
Screwdio 16th January 2007

And I didn't like it. On my never ending quest for acoustic guitar mics, I tried friend of mines in all different polar...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 17 views: 1,528
uncle duncan 16th January 2007

The Blue Robbie mic pre is utterly elusive. No 'pros' will even mention this piece of gear, lest they be shamed for falling into...

BlueRadio
replies: 21 views: 5,884
uncle duncan 16th January 2007

So I finaly got a pair of Sennheiser HD 280's after using the Sony MDR 7506 for years. I really like them! They are very flat. ...

GearGeek
replies: 27 views: 47,060
starcrash13 16th January 2007

So, I'm somewhat new to L.A. and own a pretty good HIGH-END personal studio. Space, TBD. Up until now, the studio and gear has...

Dirty Halo
replies: 24 views: 2,598
Jess Jackson 16th January 2007

Apparently, my SM7 has a problem. I attempted to use it on a floor tom the other day and the mic sounded as if there might have...

Jamz
replies: 1 views: 919
mbrebes 16th January 2007

when i toured sun studios a few years ago, i remember that on one wall they had a (nominally) portable 8- or 16-track recorder...

code green
replies: 6 views: 3,645
code green 16th January 2007

A friend of mine is loaning me a marshal 67 microphone. I know it's not an expensive U47 but its also not my mic. we're going to...

rockyroad
replies: 7 views: 4,893
scrubs 16th January 2007

Dear all, I own a apogee big ben which is currently clocking my 01v96, rme 0652 and other samplers. Now I am using the D/A...

Pasu AY
replies: 5 views: 16,314
chrisrulesmore 16th January 2007

I've just gotten a Benchmark DAC-1 and my room gets treated this week. There's no doubt that my Alesis monitor 1's are defintiely...

juicylime
replies: 4 views: 687
taturana 16th January 2007

Did a quick shootout for an album I'm getting ready to do with my group. I am still finishing up on the studio (machine room not...

ericdevine
replies: 25 views: 3,766
billgennaro 16th January 2007

As I both track acoustic guitars and monitor mixes in the same room, I'm looking for suggestions on how to deaden the room. For...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 2 views: 2,887
Ethan Winer 16th January 2007

I was wondering if cubase 4 is really that good before i buy it. I have very good outboard gear and was wondering if the engine...

gearobsessed
replies: 69 views: 3,917
TheTruffleKing 16th January 2007

how's it going everyone? I'm new to this site and stumbled across it via google. can anyone tell me what drum machines...

restrict
replies: 1 views: 2,345
Stitch333 16th January 2007

Did you hear a noticeable difference or were you just like ehhhhh theres something lil different.

gearobsessed
replies: 10 views: 1,748
gearobsessed 16th January 2007

Will Duesenberg guitars (in 20-40 years from now) be worth as much as old, vintage Gibson's are today? For the ones who dont...

quietdrive
replies: 5 views: 3,700
GravityRobert 16th January 2007

I did a quick and dirty super unscientific shootout with my different mics that I thought would be suitable for electric guitar,...

briefcasemanx
replies: 4 views: 750
pace 16th January 2007

I have pt le 7.3 and I have just been using D-verb up until recently. What else can you guys suggest ? I hope that if you...

fuzzface777
replies: 38 views: 4,160
nightchef 16th January 2007

First off, I'm running an AMD Athalon 4300 Dual Core setup. I have 2 gigs of RAM. Also; I am running a 64 bit windows setup....

filthyrich
replies: 12 views: 2,330
taturana 16th January 2007

Just ordered one for my vocal. What do you guys use it on with success? What do you like about it?

uptoolate
replies: 22 views: 1,723
allbaldo 16th January 2007
replies: 2 views: 1,448
DeathMonkey 16th January 2007

to use with soundreplacer or drumagog especially for rock/pop kinda stuff do you use multi samples (for different velocity)...

pete
replies: 0 views: 700
pete 16th January 2007

Hey anybody have any issues with the Rosetta 800 light pipe connection? I am thinking of getting one to run as a front piece for...

JGILL
replies: 7 views: 1,024
superburtm 16th January 2007

Spent some time with the KSP8 and was digging the reverbs. Don't have the cash, probably going the rumour route. Will I be...

MikeMitchell
replies: 2 views: 840
Kiwiburger 16th January 2007

Ok Im down to these 4 Audio interfaces.. Having trouble to decide which one to choose..Need one by next week! My chain is Rode...

Illicit
replies: 2 views: 2,248
AudioGaff 16th January 2007

Ok i ordered a aes cable to hook to my aes to the rosetta 800. now the cable i want is the aes1605 one right..cause i think...

gearobsessed
replies: 0 views: 405
gearobsessed 16th January 2007

Just curious if anybody has any knowledge what Bruce's piano recording settup is like?I think I read he uses 67s.Wondering what...

PRuthenburg
replies: 0 views: 582
PRuthenburg 16th January 2007

hey yeah so I was renting one of my presonus tubepres to someone today and when I plugged it in with the client there to confirm...

Graham Tobias
replies: 6 views: 886
Graham Tobias 16th January 2007

Hello all. I know I've been a pest lately, but I'm at the beginning of 'upgrade season' for my home studio. I'm trying to add...

manthe
replies: 6 views: 1,120
manthe 16th January 2007

I will be recording horns in my living room. I have attached pics so that someone might tell me problems that I am going to run...

bdunard
replies: 11 views: 615
bdunard 16th January 2007

back in april/may i took on a client to record their debut album. they had a limited budget, but wanted something done right. i...

joeshambro
replies: 12 views: 1,325
Animus 16th January 2007

I was checking out these delays and people seem to think they're really cool for the price. I'm gonna start working on an...

chandlersonic
replies: 25 views: 20,989
mark mcg 16th January 2007

I'm gonna buy a pair of U87's , i have a TLM103 in my cabinet, do you think i can sell it when i get the U87's ? i love the...

TanTan
replies: 14 views: 1,277
Sqye 16th January 2007

After recording drums, I went to record Bass. The input is showing up just fine as far as the meters. It doesn't come through...

filthyrich
replies: 28 views: 1,207
kingchong 16th January 2007

i am looking for a program where you take one long wav file, like a live show, and you are able to mark the start and finish of...

rayne
replies: 4 views: 1,138
PlatinumSamples 16th January 2007

I'm running an Alesis HD24 and Mackie 24/8 setup with great outboard gear. I have set up issues with setting up a new Rosetta 200...

boboji
replies: 4 views: 709
boboji 16th January 2007

I'd never heard of this verb but I got to try one a couple days ago and actually thought it was pretty cool! I used it on a...

chandlersonic
replies: 3 views: 3,251
chandlersonic 16th January 2007

When they announced that bands will soon be able to sell tracks on their MySpace page I rejoiced. They said that artists could...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 45 views: 2,671
Led 16th January 2007

Anyone using this? How do you think the converters compare to the Motu stuff? How do they compare to something like the...

uptoolate
replies: 0 views: 727
uptoolate 16th January 2007

Ok. What on Earth is going on? Please someone explain this to me. Who owns who and who's leasing or stealing designs from...

foxstars
replies: 3 views: 1,172
warhead 16th January 2007

I own many Ready Acoustics acoustic panels (2'x4') which I find quite helpful in recording. Since I am still in school and thus...

audiovisceral
replies: 6 views: 4,123
Matti 15th January 2007

Hi, I currently record to a Roland VS-2000 and was thinking of ditching it in favor of a PC-based DAW. I just need the...

bluegrasser
replies: 4 views: 1,092
portobellovcs3 15th January 2007

i visited mesa boogie hollywood last week and thought it would be a good first post cooge to contribute my thoughts on a few...

Tynan
replies: 0 views: 982
Tynan 15th January 2007

I'd be really grateful for some advice on this.... I'm just about to upgrade from a D8B to an O2R96. Our patchbay has been set...

guy1
replies: 1 views: 965
Pasta4lnch 15th January 2007

Can choose between the Manley Reference C or Brauner VM1 lite. I do Hip-Hop/R&B/Pop/Rock music. I use the Millennia STT-1...

chumusic
replies: 3 views: 1,471
JFK Chopper 15th January 2007

Looking for a cheap solution that will bypass my focusrite saffire converters. I have only seen the apogee mini me so far but...

bendecido
replies: 13 views: 3,042
Kubilay 15th January 2007

I'm home-tracking an album right now and we just started tracking bass. We mic'ed the amp with a Beta52 and ran a balanced out...

campersand
replies: 10 views: 8,335
Kiwiburger 15th January 2007

Everybody tends to talk about guitars and technology through the ages and how the sound might be effected. I'm curious, has...

soupking
replies: 7 views: 757
Tibbon 15th January 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search