The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Alright, so I just got a new ribbon mic (oktava 52-02) my new interface is going to be a onyx 400f (60db gain compared to my...

jakromm
replies: 7 views: 685
treymonfauntre 29th January 2007

I know a lot of people and companies are buying chinese ribbons mics and whatnot, only to have them re-branded and sold under...

petsematary
replies: 3 views: 707
petsematary 29th January 2007

So im thinking about buying a Digimax FS to expand my Digi 002. Is this the best piece of gear to do this for under $1000, or is...

Drumminkiger
replies: 9 views: 1,468
remo 29th January 2007

Can anyone ID this desk?

octatonic
replies: 3 views: 1,132
octatonic 28th January 2007

I'm looking for some sort of switch box or patchbay that would enable me to route several digital inputs to a single digital...

comradec
replies: 3 views: 1,931
comradec 28th January 2007

Hey! I was wondering what gear do you use for recording your effects? (like: birds,wind,cars,people,...) I want to get my...

deathman
replies: 3 views: 730
kladdekagan 28th January 2007

I know there are some technical differnces such as the dual reverb capabilitieson the 91 and many more presets. But aside from...

undermind
replies: 0 views: 1,259
undermind 28th January 2007

Check out this music video I made for my friend Scott Rodell. bcgoodyingyang

bcgood
replies: 3 views: 2,622
bcgood 28th January 2007

It seems like the only worthwhile interfaces have been the Metric Halo stuff and the RME stuff. I also think the I88X sounds...

TyRip
replies: 5 views: 969
Daedalus77 28th January 2007

Interesting...

max cooper
replies: 1 views: 1,736
ArcCirDude 28th January 2007

Hi folks, I am excited and nervous about my purchase of the Adam A7, I also can get the 8" sub...the dealer was suggesting...

Bermieguy
replies: 3 views: 893
Bermieguy 28th January 2007

Hello... I´m considering this pre.. has anyone heard it and would like to comment on the quality of the pre, and limiter ? ...

lukejs
replies: 5 views: 3,364
uncle duncan 28th January 2007

What would you do? Here are the rules: There are 3 compressors 1 - Crane Song Trakker 1 - EL8X Distressor (with...

Jalabodu
replies: 2 views: 944
tradarama 28th January 2007

I only track one or two tracks at a time into PTHD and am looking for a great 2 ch in and 2 ch out converter that is blatantly...

guittarzzan
replies: 1 views: 602
mixerguy 28th January 2007

I'm getting some terrible hiss and hum out of my Roland JC-90. Is this typical for this amp or could there be something wrong...

jonshin
replies: 0 views: 1,135
jonshin 28th January 2007

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="...

replies: 6 views: 1,880
Gregg Sartiano 28th January 2007

Have you heard any of these 64-bit packages? The piano package requires 150GB storage capacity, that's pretty cool. It must...

RainbowStorm
replies: 0 views: 2,481
RainbowStorm 28th January 2007

I have to tell you, of all the years I've been in music; I've never gotten in to the anticipation of new gear, until this year...

barryjohns
replies: 44 views: 3,936
Mosby 28th January 2007

This looks really really cool. Anyboby use one yet?? http://www.benchmarkmedia.com/pre420/

fastlane
replies: 1 views: 1,120
funka 28th January 2007

Hi guys, I'm planning to purchase 2 channels of A/D convertors. Was initially thinking of getting the RME ADI2 but several...

grexter
replies: 11 views: 1,524
theblue1 28th January 2007

For mains we have Tannoy System 15 DMT's. Right now they are powered with a Hafler P7000. Sounds great but the fans in the Halfer...

Lunatic
replies: 7 views: 2,032
Lunatic 28th January 2007

I have read a few articles and they make it sound like its really cutting edge and REAL human feeling like none other. And these...

OSX86
replies: 2 views: 771
Jose Mrochek 28th January 2007

I've been using a pair of Event 20/20bas for the past 6 years. I don't know whether it's my ears or the monitors, it's getting...

mrdosun
replies: 9 views: 1,368
AdHawk 28th January 2007

Does anybody know of any books or resources to help me get better at carving out spaces for everything using eq? I definitely...

camerondye
replies: 18 views: 4,880
RainbowStorm 28th January 2007

Hi there, How can I rack mount my universal audio solo preamps ? I have just recieved two 110`s and I did not know that they...

Haam
replies: 2 views: 894
Led 28th January 2007

Hey Guys. I'm looking to buy a pair of mics so I can record my classical guitar in XY. I was thinking of the Neumann 183 or...

GearGeek
replies: 3 views: 766
GearGeek 28th January 2007

HI there, I'm trying to decide between getting a US-2400 w/ a Novation Zero SL, or and MCU and C4. If I'm not mistaken the MCU...

urobo[l]us
replies: 2 views: 613
urobo[l]us 28th January 2007

Hi, I have the possibility to grab these units. What are they worth today? Worth to have? Thanks for your...

fivepoundmusic
replies: 10 views: 1,472
fivepoundmusic 28th January 2007

Why? What is the effect? I'm sure I've heard it 100 times, but reverb is vague. After all, rooms have reverb for bleep sakes.

soupking
replies: 1 views: 11,715
Kiwiburger 28th January 2007

Hi folks! Greetings from berlin! This is my first post and here is my situation: I record and mix a singer/songwriter...

dennyhellbach
replies: 11 views: 2,671
cheeky b 28th January 2007

Does anybody know if vintage king is out of business - their website (vintageking dot com) is down. I hope this is only temporary.

black
replies: 20 views: 2,402
mxeryus 28th January 2007

I have $1000, and I want to buy a stereo pair of mics, I would like to use them for overheads, but also I need them to work for...

Bigbuzzum
replies: 2 views: 681
stevep 28th January 2007

I have a vintage 1926/1927 Ludwig Black Beauty. My father and I have been holding onto it for sometime now. It truly is one of...

tpstudio
replies: 5 views: 3,981
blackwatch 28th January 2007

What's up guys diddlydoo ?.... i've been off the field for a while. sorry about that question. ------------- Let's...

Freddo30
replies: 5 views: 892
octatonic 28th January 2007

Hey, my name is Chris. I'm new to the board and this is my first post. I'm an intern at a studio in Nashville, and I'm curious to...

LivintheDream
replies: 32 views: 2,396
LivintheDream 28th January 2007

i am new to the whole concept of using ribbons for recording. i was wondering, what are some of your favourite ribbon mics...

jdjustice
replies: 5 views: 1,667
Jamz 28th January 2007

Hi, I`m a teacher at a sound/music course here in Norway, and I`m taking my class to London 11th to 16th of february. My...

Haam
replies: 4 views: 1,044
PlanB 28th January 2007

Am I an idiot for consideringing this? what do you think? Also what is the general consensus here about the red 1.... I know...

convergence
replies: 30 views: 4,699
beltoforion 28th January 2007

Can you guys give me some tips on how to make the apparent loudness thang work. When I L2 my mixes it makes them louder like...

passionmax
replies: 9 views: 2,975
max cooper 28th January 2007

Okay, screw-up is a harsh term, but my ant-like existence claims a bit of perspective. Listen to She Said She Said, what's up...

soupking
replies: 28 views: 2,973
Tibbon 28th January 2007

I know this is basic and user error on my part but after doing research and troubleshooting, I'm still not resolving the issue...

CorkyTart
replies: 2 views: 1,316
CorkyTart 28th January 2007

So I've been using this Manely dual mono pre for overheads with royer 121's and im finding I keep getting a really dark ound. I...

HiRaX
replies: 7 views: 896
HiRaX 27th January 2007

Here`s a list of guitar gear I bought, and pluged it once, and never used it anymore. Marshall jmp1 marshall 9100 line6...

nandoanalog
replies: 6 views: 599
eligit 27th January 2007

I just re-discovered an Aphex Compellor 320A in my 'useless' rack. I used to use it to punch up 2-buss mixes when I was using...

dashamu
replies: 10 views: 3,389
Rick Sutton 27th January 2007

Hi Gearslutz, I'm currently researching Desmond Dekker/leslie Kong (with little luck). It's amazing to me how you can hear the...

soupking
replies: 6 views: 783
pramrod 27th January 2007

Hi all, I have posted this message below in the drums forum and a chap there called chrisso suggested to post it in this room...

jamesosullivan1
replies: 12 views: 5,276
digibird 27th January 2007

The thread about The Beatles, Brian Wilson and stereo reminded me of this: About ten years ago an engineer friend of mine...

dbbubba
replies: 10 views: 2,208
starcrash13 27th January 2007

I'm looking to expand my vocal mic options for a male hard rock singer. I have a Studio Projects T3. I think it's pretty cool,...

darwin
replies: 7 views: 3,260
uptoolate 27th January 2007

How is it working for you? What computer are you running it on? Any complaints? I recently purchased the Tascam 1884, and...

Robearto4
replies: 0 views: 786
Robearto4 27th January 2007

Hey everyone I have a few question for you in hopes someone can help. First I just bought an Apogee Rosetta 800 for my Digi...

JGILL
replies: 8 views: 1,187
chrisrulesmore 27th January 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search