The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys I just had to replace my nice 20" CRT (died), and got a Viewsonic VP930B - 19" LCD - their professional...

Lek
replies: 1 views: 886
opium89 30th January 2007

Hey Everyone, I've been around this forum for some time now and really respect all of your opinions. I couldn't find my...

jhazelbaker
replies: 27 views: 3,726
redddog 30th January 2007

i rarely hear these preamps discussed here but i have heard good things about them. i would like to know a bit about the sonic...

jdjustice
replies: 0 views: 2,489
jdjustice 30th January 2007

Hi everyone, I don't write very often cause the most issues are already well treated here, but today I got aware of a problem, i...

aves
replies: 7 views: 852
aves 30th January 2007

I'm recording my own little pop rock project (together with a guitarist friend). Now it's almost time to start recording el gtr....

NathanC
replies: 19 views: 5,033
Blast9 30th January 2007

Hi guys, I need a "good powerful" reverb for my ambient music. Instead the native I prefer to use a DSP ones as UAD-1...

SoniA
replies: 18 views: 2,510
Dave Peck 29th January 2007

Hey, Here's a question. I've got a great drummer coming in and a selection of pre's and mic's and was wondering what some...

lord_bunny
replies: 1 views: 744
lord_bunny 29th January 2007

Hello! I'm looking for something that sounds like a pair of 54s. I know, I know... buy 54's... hidz Are there any new mics...

mojo1
replies: 0 views: 856
mojo1 29th January 2007

Im getting headaches finding the right soundcard/interface for my recordings. I use a tube condensor with the grace 101 preamp...

Illicit
replies: 9 views: 1,032
Sam Lord 29th January 2007

Hey Freaks. I am looking for a very good sounding Monitor Controller with different analogue and digital inputs and 3 monitor...

Clouds Hell
replies: 2 views: 765
emkay 29th January 2007

I have a sytek which I like, but I don't like driving them hard. I recently recorded at a good studio, and I heard a bass put...

bmsander
replies: 11 views: 1,374
Kurt Foster 29th January 2007

I posted this in the NAMM thread. but production will be very soon, look out for itboing boing

kingofthecrate
replies: 5 views: 2,613
joris de man 29th January 2007

Room is "new" to me. I'm working on a solo album and a friend's house is available in upstate NY--very quiet, nice...

kittyboy
replies: 5 views: 784
kittyboy 29th January 2007

Where's all the "knock your socks off" new technology and monumental product announcements? This is by far the most...

FalconerHK
replies: 7 views: 2,430
Greg Curtis 29th January 2007

I've never heard one, but they're supposed to be wonderful? Do they resemble any other consoles of their era at all? Or do they...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 1,476
soupking 29th January 2007

Is there a key command that would allow to create a new playlist? That would be great if you could do that instead of using a...

jacko
replies: 5 views: 1,191
picksail 29th January 2007

Recently one of my Studio Precision 8 monitors started exhibiting a problem with the high end, which I thought I traced to the...

midigod
replies: 0 views: 598
midigod 29th January 2007

If you listen to the end of this podcast - at around 4:25 , the guy talks about the new Peavey Windsor amp. Sounds really...

heyman
replies: 2 views: 2,645
heyman 29th January 2007

Has anyone managed to get a real good sound on guitars with the Line UX1 Toneport? I'm looking to get a powerful thrice/finch/...

gerardmanvuca1
replies: 18 views: 3,639
taturana 29th January 2007

Hello, Any recommendation on some affordable, good quality de-essers? Hardware is preferred. Thanks.

Ollie
replies: 36 views: 3,810
rufus13 29th January 2007

Hi all! This is my first post here, but been lurking for a long time. I hope to find time to contribute a little more to this...

nucelar
replies: 2 views: 1,762
andychamp 29th January 2007

I'm looking for a pair of active speakers for my live room that i'll be using for re-amping/room reverbs and also for rehearsal...

Lukester
replies: 2 views: 588
Lukester 29th January 2007

Searched for something like this and I couldn't find it... though I bet it is hidden in there somewhere. What's your favorite...

(DC)
replies: 4 views: 2,207
billgennaro 29th January 2007

Hi Guys, I'm trying to sort out RSS for this site but have no experience with it. I use Mac OSX mail to retrieve my email...

recall
replies: 2 views: 684
andychamp 29th January 2007
replies: 5 views: 934
Søren Bendixen 29th January 2007

I know David Abell Pianos closed the studio in back where you could record any of their pianos, including midi files on the many...

tzujan
replies: 3 views: 1,209
tzujan 29th January 2007

I feel like dling some good old rock music. I just don't want itunes any other good places you guys dl from...I pay for my music...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 8 views: 1,110
reflexon 29th January 2007

Hey all, Just got myself a Langevin DVC which I wired up and stuck in my rack, only to discover that the limiter input jacks...

gimboid
replies: 3 views: 889
Acoustic Cloud 29th January 2007

I've just got hold of the waves diamond plugins for pro tools - i'm not to sure how to open these once they are installed - does...

masta1
replies: 4 views: 734
Flymax 29th January 2007

Hi Which (preferably) single chanell mic preamp for voiceover work in combination with Brauner Phantom AE and RE20 do you...

SveNaj
replies: 4 views: 2,120
SveNaj 29th January 2007
replies: - views: -
uptoolate 29th January 2007

How do rpg products compare to realtrap products? Of course I mean in quality. Rpg has bass tools which are looks good by the...

tamasdragon
replies: 0 views: 903
tamasdragon 29th January 2007

What can you tell me about the difference between a Lexicon PCM 90 and 91? I'd like to save some money and get the 90. Will I...

feyshay
replies: 24 views: 4,061
doubledecker 29th January 2007

Has anybody tried this 47 clone yet? http://www.micshop.com/MS-47_1_small.html Jasper

Mike Jasper
replies: 7 views: 2,354
TonyBelmont 29th January 2007

I have a M-audio Delta 1010 sound card. You can chose if you want a +4dB nominal signal level or a -10dB nominal signal level for...

Joemamma
replies: 1 views: 1,136
Kiwiburger 29th January 2007

just was watching the aretha franklin tribute and stevie was singing and his vocals sounded like the were getting screwed up by...

quincyg
replies: 0 views: 765
quincyg 29th January 2007

I've got one ATTY and am planning on ordering a second and also getting a few inline mic pads. I've got an API 3124+ which...

musictech
replies: 7 views: 3,256
musictech 29th January 2007

Pretty funny & cool video of Shawn Pelton recording drums in his home studio (Forgive me if this has been posted...

w2w
replies: 5 views: 1,924
Jim Roberts 29th January 2007

Anyone try the Peluso P28 as a stereo pair on overheads??? Also, what's the overall character of the mic? Thanksthumbsup

indie
replies: 0 views: 1,529
indie 29th January 2007

Ok, I've touched on this before in a few threads, but I've never really heard a good explanation so I'm hoping for some good info...

guittarzzan
replies: 13 views: 1,174
popmann 29th January 2007
replies: 0 views: 1,562
pianoman 29th January 2007

O.K. I've been reading a lot about monitoring a mix in mono using auratones or similar speakers. So..... my question is........

dfarness
replies: 3 views: 1,348
guttapercha 29th January 2007

Any information on Barry White’s Vocal Mic & chain? Write whatever you know! *********The only microphone I’ve...

deadhorses
replies: 6 views: 4,568
deadhorses 29th January 2007

Alright, so I just got a new ribbon mic (oktava 52-02) my new interface is going to be a onyx 400f (60db gain compared to my...

jakromm
replies: 7 views: 682
treymonfauntre 29th January 2007

I know a lot of people and companies are buying chinese ribbons mics and whatnot, only to have them re-branded and sold under...

petsematary
replies: 3 views: 705
petsematary 29th January 2007

So im thinking about buying a Digimax FS to expand my Digi 002. Is this the best piece of gear to do this for under $1000, or is...

Drumminkiger
replies: 9 views: 1,468
remo 29th January 2007

Can anyone ID this desk?

octatonic
replies: 3 views: 1,131
octatonic 28th January 2007

I'm looking for some sort of switch box or patchbay that would enable me to route several digital inputs to a single digital...

comradec
replies: 3 views: 1,930
comradec 28th January 2007

Hey! I was wondering what gear do you use for recording your effects? (like: birds,wind,cars,people,...) I want to get my...

deathman
replies: 3 views: 730
kladdekagan 28th January 2007

I know there are some technical differnces such as the dual reverb capabilitieson the 91 and many more presets. But aside from...

undermind
replies: 0 views: 1,259
undermind 28th January 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search