The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm coming from PT, mixing through a board, and recording back to the session like many others. So how are you guys returning the...

severe
replies: 3 views: 805
RKrizman 8th February 2007

I'm currently using a pair of Oktava MK012 which are quite accurate with good definition, a bit on the bright side, and I would...

djanogil
replies: 16 views: 1,838
firby 8th February 2007

Hi new to the purple. noticed that the meter doesn't seem to sit right on 0 when in GR mode ( rests at about .5 ) -...

dcrann11
replies: 1 views: 1,018
kittonian 8th February 2007

Just for shizzle 'n giggles: I'll start by showing you mine. Now show me yours!mezed Anything goes: cups, caps, lanyards....

andychamp
replies: 10 views: 7,649
Eide 8th February 2007

Hey I am looking for my first good preamp. I need it for overheads primarily but as it will be the best pre in the house it will...

firby
replies: 0 views: 709
firby 8th February 2007

Hi - i have an Apogee Rosetta 800 coming next week - could some one please advise me of the two beark out cables im gouing to...

TLMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 516
TLMUSIC 8th February 2007

I think the newest Terror record is their best sounding yet. Zuess, I know you were the mastermind behind that. Could you give us...

PT_geek
replies: 9 views: 1,335
Byrne 8th February 2007

Just got Faderport. I'm sending it back. There seems to be a software bug so that Nuendo can't recognize it as a "USB...

canopener
replies: 3 views: 998
frenzy 8th February 2007

Hi, I've been trying to get the SSL Waves plugins to work in Adobe Audition 2.0. I used to run the Gold Package fine as...

JonnyS
replies: 1 views: 2,894
JonnyS 8th February 2007

First, there was the L1, and it revolutionized mixing and mastering. just had this in my email Then came the L2, heard on...

Bassace
replies: 0 views: 1,541
Bassace 8th February 2007

Any recommendations? I sold my ADAM S3A because I wanted to use the $ for other stuff. Budget is about $1000. Don't really...

faeflora
replies: 5 views: 873
mds 8th February 2007

Does anyone know what company made this particular type of music stand, or have you ever seen one like this? confoosed I'm...

Ginazgifs
replies: 9 views: 1,416
daryllh 8th February 2007

Wich one would you prefer? A peavey AMR 1600 or a Tac scorpion 1 16 ch. Its for recording and mixing. whats a amr 1600...

ddanyboy
replies: 1 views: 2,348
Bassmankr 8th February 2007

I'm thinking about getting a preamp to connect to the 002r via adat to have more4 inputs. What are you guys using? I've seen...

johnwayne
replies: 3 views: 849
rowdy322 8th February 2007

Hi guys! Me and my friend would like to try to make our own dsub's to TRS balanced. Do we need any special tools? Any...

dim light
replies: 19 views: 3,857
stuntbutt 8th February 2007

Hey guys.. This is my first post to the community, although I have been a fan of the forum for some time. I was wondering...

Hutson
replies: 3 views: 1,410
chester 8th February 2007

hey im recording a band soon and one of my reference tracks is where the streets have no name. the studio has a vox ac30 and a...

sourceslut
replies: 5 views: 2,834
Stizz 8th February 2007

Anybody put their monitors on foam anti-vibration mats? What's the deal with that?

NDaddy
replies: 13 views: 2,784
faeflora 8th February 2007

I know there has been some off/on reports about OSA service, power supplies etc. I wouldn't post about this if it was a negative...

Snatchman
replies: 0 views: 680
Snatchman 8th February 2007

Steve Jobs February 6, 2007 With the stunning global success of Apple’s iPod music player and iTunes online music store,...

T_R_S
replies: 4 views: 1,400
nadumr 8th February 2007

Hi, I'm trying to make some cables using Neutrik connectors and was wondering if using gold or nickel contacts makes any...

xqtion
replies: 6 views: 2,279
O.F.F. 8th February 2007

Hi! I'm doing drumtracks for producers, recording only drums and are thinking of buying the little labs, probably four of the...

Faderix
replies: 0 views: 2,330
Faderix 8th February 2007

hello, i'm new in this forum, i have read a lot of thing and is a great forum!! :) i'm very interested about what says bruce...

mattianlaseppia
replies: 6 views: 2,432
mattianlaseppia 8th February 2007

is the pcm 91 way better than the best plug in verbs?

Flymax
replies: 36 views: 4,448
gizeh12 8th February 2007

Can anyone tell me any place based in the UK which sell simple compressor DIY kits? a half reliable source would be...

Junkie
replies: 0 views: 635
Junkie 8th February 2007

ie, is the lo end 80hz or 150 or what? what about mid, hi, and presence? anyone? I've got a reissue (1989) plexi thanks!

monet
replies: 8 views: 3,133
Musiclab 8th February 2007

For single guitars Would like to try this approach for a different sound, especially for a single guitar, and was wondering...

Blast9
replies: 10 views: 3,210
Blast9 8th February 2007

Any one here that can help me with info about a console called ViRTUA ? It's a mid 90's digital console ... Is it any good??

runek
replies: 3 views: 495
musictechltd 8th February 2007

I went to look at a pair of tape machines today. I thought that they were JH16s but in a few places I saw JH 14. They're...

FormulaReed
replies: 4 views: 1,352
numrologst 8th February 2007

Hey Guys, I'm looking to rent a room in LA - nothing that complicated, I just need a small-ish control room and a booth...

nervesound
replies: 1 views: 972
manfish 8th February 2007

Guys. we are planning our next GBG product evening. We are going to be featuring the SSL AWS900 console / DAW controller running...

Scott From GBG
replies: 4 views: 306
SnakeCained 8th February 2007

HI there- The new EMI Zener Limiter started shipping yesterday. Looks like the CurveBender will 1-2 weeks yet... Info is...

wade goeke
replies: 4 views: 3,016
Killahurts 8th February 2007

I require the services of an experienced drummer to do some playing on song demos. I am looking for someone with a trigger kit...

C Heat
replies: 3 views: 1,064
C Heat 8th February 2007

catfish11
replies: 0 views: 714
catfish11 8th February 2007

I'm interested in adding some vst plugs to my arsenal and am curious how the VST wrapper works. Do I just install it and it does...

guittarzzan
replies: 1 views: 647
robot gigante 8th February 2007

Ok, so I rented Bruce Springsteen's Blood Brothers DVD from our local video shop,..(or do they call 'em DVD shops now??) And in...

Mike Derrick
replies: 3 views: 1,362
RusRant 8th February 2007

cellfone I am searching and searching... Anyone know this remote or got a better picture? Regards, F.D.

FULL-DUPLEX
replies: 4 views: 1,672
jhg 8th February 2007

Is it possible to break an Shure SM57 with just airwaves and sound pressure from a snare? We have a in-house kit miked up 24/7...

JesseJ
replies: 4 views: 1,404
Robearto4 8th February 2007

So what's the consensus on humidity level in the studio? I know the piano and accoustic guitars are best kept at 45%, but when I...

Sizzleboy
replies: 2 views: 1,014
Robearto4 8th February 2007

Hi all. Will be buying eq shortly and need advice on snare eq. Was going to get- 560 for bass 550b (two of) for...

Ski spiggy
replies: 5 views: 2,938
superburtm 8th February 2007

My power-amp for bridged mono operation requires SPEAKON cables wired for bridged mono connection and I cant seem to find any...

VanWhalen
replies: 6 views: 4,733
VanWhalen 8th February 2007

Hello all, Bought my first nice pre-amps (ADL-600) and I'm trying to use it as a front end into some Aardvark Q10 converters. My...

Frog
replies: 1 views: 818
celticrogues 8th February 2007

seeing as how the new uad card is pci express and works with laptops. are their any audio interfaces that do the same? I know...

bendecido
replies: 0 views: 1,450
bendecido 8th February 2007

I haven't miked a leslie in a while... I used to use an sm81, but I got a bunch of new mics since then. Here is a...

numrologst
replies: 14 views: 3,156
picksail 8th February 2007

Greetins Y'All Just had a quick question. I have been using AKG 460/480s for a while now on acoustic guitars- Love 'em. I...

blindmln
replies: 14 views: 2,848
classicalrecord 8th February 2007

Yeah, yeah, yeah, there are a million "what mic pre should I buy threads". Whatever. That aside, here's my...

the tortoise
replies: 21 views: 4,642
Fred 8th February 2007

hello i i have been, using a gml 2032 for sometime i like it quite a bit, i am recording bluegrass/ acoustic based music. for...

rollingrecords
replies: 0 views: 1,132
rollingrecords 7th February 2007

I built myself a new wood rack and currently have wooden rails in there. Later on I am going to get actual metal rack rails and...

gutsofgold
replies: 11 views: 1,099
Rick Sutton 7th February 2007

Anyone know of a plug-in that will work with Protools that will convert 61 bit mono audio to A-law 8 bit mono for telephony...

barryjohns
replies: 0 views: 1,134
barryjohns 7th February 2007

Hi Guys - my first post howdy I am building a new studio here in the UK and am researching and wrting down my equipment...

rmproduction
replies: 4 views: 1,039
moonpi 7th February 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search