The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, Our studio is buying a R-121, soon, and the R-122 is not our option for some reason. I was wondering what pre amp...

Nama
replies: 7 views: 998
Nama 13th February 2007

Okay experts - have a question. Which unit has a better clock - 1) A Black Lion modded 002R or a 2) Presonus Digimax...

sheeptuf
replies: 3 views: 638
sheeptuf 13th February 2007

OK, I REALLY would like some opinions here. I have 2 sets of monitors available to me at (relative) decent prices: Alesis...

manthe
replies: 4 views: 788
Blackwater 13th February 2007

Well good day fellow musicians! I'm having serious problems getting a good distorted tone on tape (read: hard drive). Clean...

Torwald
replies: 49 views: 5,902
Torwald 13th February 2007

I am building a mix room that is in need of some diffusion. the room is shaped and it does already have a good amount of...

Switchcraft
replies: 17 views: 3,399
Ethan Winer 13th February 2007

Hi All I am producing an audiobook with the Author reading. I will need to record this in Portland Maine. I will require a...

Audion
replies: 2 views: 1,168
BruceB 13th February 2007

Anyone know what the chain was? That guitar is so huge and yummy.

Marlowe
replies: 0 views: 693
Marlowe 13th February 2007

Alright, I will explain. I am recording an album now and I'm solid on front end pre's and the sounds I'm getting, but for...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 5 views: 706
The Byre 13th February 2007

...and you're working on stuff that needs live drums and you live in a very remote area (not a drummer in sight) and you don't...

montanasan
replies: 6 views: 1,587
AlexLakis 13th February 2007

I record mostly modern rock. The live room that I record my drums in is 20x30, 10 ft ceilings. The floor is wood, the walls are...

CDP
replies: 22 views: 4,065
centurymantra 13th February 2007

I'm doing a country CD and on Saturday I'm recording the pedal steel player. He is going to put his steel into a Boss delay pedal...

Robert Sands
replies: 2 views: 927
Robert Sands 13th February 2007

Im recording an artist with a similar voice to Ciara (quite breathy ) just wondering if any of you guys know what she tracks with...

TLMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 690
TLMUSIC 13th February 2007

HELP.... I am currently wanting to build a summing amp but do not know which way to to go, active-passive etc. ...

Myopic Void
replies: 0 views: 1,185
Myopic Void 13th February 2007

In the process of developing some property into a studio and am going to need to install 5.1 but which?! I've worked with Blue...

Junkie
replies: 1 views: 648
drBill 13th February 2007

We plan on having multiple Mytek Stereo96 ADC and have thoughts about how to distribute the word clock... Would it work having...

HomoNeophilus
replies: 0 views: 1,049
HomoNeophilus 13th February 2007
replies: 1 views: 780
warhead 13th February 2007

Im having a hard time finding how to change patches using a midi controller within Logic Pro 7. I want to set up multiple soft...

kirkjoe
replies: 1 views: 1,005
synthdogg 13th February 2007

In my studio cave there are many pieces of gear using a 12AX7 tubes: mic pres and a guitar amp. Most of these pieces may be...

drumzealot
replies: 26 views: 5,727
rufus13 13th February 2007

Not quite sure how I feel about this! Apparently Ry Cooder liked the sound of what iTunes did to his recording so he has used it...

juicylime
replies: 5 views: 1,385
Mike O 13th February 2007

I'm curious. Do most posters here work at a "real" job and do this for fun or a little cash, or are most people here...

Pericles
replies: 59 views: 2,849
centurymantra 13th February 2007

Hey all, Has anybody every tried one of these reverb heads from Guyatone? It's NOS tubed and uses Accutronics reverb tanks (I...

Seth
replies: 1 views: 1,092
sysexguy 13th February 2007

I want to upgrade the main studio computer as soon as Nuendo 4 comes out on intel macs. My main concern is the fact that the ONLY...

DSMrehearsal
replies: 1 views: 897
DrDeltaM 13th February 2007

came across an add for a pair of second hand LA-4's for 1000 english pounds. how do they rate? and is this a good...

dapinkobo
replies: 2 views: 758
montanasan 13th February 2007

Hi guys, This I'm looking forward to hearing! Soundelux E67! boing boing boing heh Check out the announcement at:...

MGA
replies: 14 views: 3,937
MGA 13th February 2007

any 1 in the new york area willing to let one of them i'll give 150$ for the eps classic :200$ or a brand new sp 404 and 100$ for...

dipsnig
replies: 6 views: 3,865
FFTT 13th February 2007

Hello, To make a long story short: A friend and I didn't want to pay $200 for a reamp. Realizing that we could use a passive...

evangelista
replies: 6 views: 1,080
aapee 13th February 2007

Hi, I have been a musician for about fourteen years and invested some money last year in a small home studio. I have gotten...

dzara 4
replies: 3 views: 697
A27Hull 13th February 2007

Hello all....Yes, I used the search feature, but I found surprisingly little info on these monitors. I could have searched...

manthe
replies: 5 views: 1,364
manthe 13th February 2007

Does anyone know the size of the scribble strip on a Tascam PB-664 Patchbay? I'm trying to make a template. Or, does anyone know...

sideshowluke
replies: 0 views: 3,174
sideshowluke 13th February 2007

Of the transformer-based mic pre designs, is it the tranformer that has the most effect on the overall "tonality" of...

Resonant Alien
replies: 3 views: 1,752
TonyBelmont 13th February 2007

Ok, so I just got a UA aolo 610 that I'm trying an SM7 with but I'm barely getting any signal...I have an XLR to XLR going from...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 6 views: 825
Coldsnow 13th February 2007

Hi friends, I was just wondering if anybody here has any info or feedback on Sellaband? I am in contact with a young originals...

Rossco
replies: 1 views: 645
Rossco 13th February 2007

im somewhat new to recording and have a small recording set up and feel the need to upgrade. right know i have: mackie onyx...

cdhps
replies: 1 views: 1,398
tINY 13th February 2007

anyone been using this one? kind of feel like spending some money today...

jgrif08
replies: 5 views: 1,299
jgrif08 13th February 2007

Hello NY slutz, I'm coming to New York in March and will be there from the 13th to the 18th doing some research at Rutgers for a...

ArcCirDude
replies: 5 views: 839
Sqye 13th February 2007

I'm looking to add a module to my lunchbox. I am looking either at an API 550b or a Buzz Audio Essence. Which is more useful...

Resonant Alien
replies: 2 views: 1,081
pan60 12th February 2007

In a small control room...will the addition of a sub give you more of an idea of the first 2 octaves at nearfiled range. I find...

TML
replies: 7 views: 1,566
Jack Ruston 12th February 2007

Hey guys! I found a Yamaha 01x for $500. Its got the motorized faders and what not, im looking for something to run with my...

elvisjer
replies: 9 views: 2,688
Jedanor 12th February 2007

Ethan, I was going to contact you privately about this but figured others would benefit from your replies. The following is an EQ...

warhead
replies: 2 views: 3,158
Ethan Winer 12th February 2007

I feed the direct outs on my mixer to my firewire interface. The direct outs are balanced and the mixer inputs say they accept...

gutsofgold
replies: 7 views: 8,196
The Byre 12th February 2007

Looking for a new workstation/desk for my G5 and cinema display. Looking for something on the nicer and more unique side. Any...

Igotsoul4u
replies: 0 views: 571
Igotsoul4u 12th February 2007

I may be asking for the impossible but does anyone know of a studio around south east london or kent area that has a quality desk...

bigbongo
replies: 15 views: 2,532
chrisso 12th February 2007

I am currently using a MOTU 828 mk2, which is by far the weakest link in my chain. I am thinking of going for the apogee enseble...

John_McEnroe
replies: 7 views: 1,394
flwehr 12th February 2007
replies: 2 views: 938
camerondye 12th February 2007

There must be a lot of people doing this.. Singer walks in with idea .... walks out with performed (and / or programmed)...

Jules
replies: 6 views: 904
uncle duncan 12th February 2007

hi, how do you wire a speaker to monitor in mono? Do you connect L and R from amp to juct one speaker? I'm concerned that this...

josha
replies: 5 views: 6,851
max cooper 12th February 2007

A friend dropped of an MCI JH 800 Broadcast console dated 4/84. But without a power supply. Anyone out there have one i could...

Dauk
replies: 3 views: 1,868
DirtyMan 12th February 2007

I'm about to build myself an ISO Box for my guitar Amp (something like this -->...

quietdrive
replies: 7 views: 4,457
6strings 12th February 2007

The title says it all. I haven't really done a lot of multing, although I would think that it would be an easy way to compress...

Matt Grondin
replies: 12 views: 2,233
BradM 12th February 2007

Hi Im planning on upgrading mics. I just sold my pair of SM81's and want a mic that will work perfectly for acoustic guitars...

meathman
replies: 2 views: 1,010
billgennaro 12th February 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search