The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i have taken a loan out to make my home studio a little cooler.. struggling with options like a lot of other hobbyist peepz out...

lahonda
replies: 6 views: 709
reddirt 16th February 2007

I'm hoping a fellow slut may be able to help me out... I have two indie records to mix, and need to find a decent pro tools room...

ewillo
replies: 17 views: 1,104
picksail 16th February 2007

What the hell happened? Sounds like an MP3 of an Mp3. Before anybody writes any words in defense, please compare this to One Kill...

drundall
replies: 2 views: 705
el cochino 16th February 2007

Hi Everybody, I would like to know a bit more about the quad eight EQ ..... Are the 428 any good ? What about some old...

pw8888
replies: 5 views: 1,154
noize_organizer 16th February 2007

I myself am a graphic artist however cannot seem to design my own logo! I was wondering if you could recommend someone to...

masta1
replies: 0 views: 685
masta1 16th February 2007

Still a Timely Message for a world that has not changed in 40 years.Artistic Truth endures.Anyone know the obvious suspects for...

Eric Edwards
replies: 0 views: 538
Eric Edwards 16th February 2007

Hey everybody... Over the last month or so I've been noticing a mysterious high frequency "hiss" on the drum tracks...

Matthew Murray
replies: 8 views: 1,155
Engine Room 16th February 2007
replies: 23 views: 1,801
burst 16th February 2007

Just did an upgrade from PTLE7.3 to 7.3.1, no biggie. Now PT doesn't see my Mackie MCU! Went to MIDI Controllers and to HUI and...

replies: 1 views: 994
Engine Room 16th February 2007

I'm not new to recording however I never really learned proper terms for certain things... Anway, I'm looking to record a band...

Bigbuzzum
replies: 1 views: 912
aabbccbb 16th February 2007

Why can't I get my snare to sound like the one in the original...

BoseBoyz
replies: 18 views: 961
chymer 16th February 2007

Hi! --- In English --- High quality ear plugs are still the best ear protectors, but studies also show that things happen...

RainbowStorm
replies: 8 views: 2,229
NesNeedsGear 16th February 2007

Just wondering if anyone out there could help me out with this question? I am currently tracking my A/D signal from my pre- to...

Blick
replies: 18 views: 1,439
jsvalmont 16th February 2007

hey im very new to recording and have only used nuendo v.2 on my old pc and garage band on my new macbook pro. i just installed...

thetornadoman
replies: 1 views: 821
drumkideric 16th February 2007

Trying to get some more attention to this thread here: https://www.gearslutz.com/board/showthread.php?p=1133912#post1133912 I...

resound
replies: 1 views: 495
NathanEldred 16th February 2007

hello jules, i got a question for you, you can answer to me in here or in a private, or you can not answer if it's not my...

bigbone
replies: 1 views: 706
bigbone 16th February 2007

To our Big Apple contingent- I have a 1956 Martin D-18 that needs some intonation work and possibly a new bridge. A few people...

PRobb
replies: 8 views: 1,423
themaidsroom 16th February 2007

Hi guys!!I wonder which combination do you consider better: A great Mic preamp and a good/ descent Mic o A Great Mic...

zak7
replies: 32 views: 2,408
Beauarts 16th February 2007

And this would be a mod on a Digi 002 Rack. I know the prices of each implies no, but to anyone that may have experienced...

BezowinZ
replies: 0 views: 1,404
BezowinZ 16th February 2007

Hi! I'm in the process of getting hold of a vintage analogue desk... it will have 26 channels with transformer mic pres......

Iain Hutch
replies: 1 views: 579
rufus13 16th February 2007

Im looking for a tube pre that will lend itself well to hip-hop vocals with the intimate tubey 3d character as well as a punchy...

bendecido
replies: 38 views: 3,177
Isle of Weight 16th February 2007

I was recently told that engaging the hi pass on a Neve 10x series causes a frequency bump (a boost) at frequency's just above...

Jules
replies: 4 views: 2,632
11413 16th February 2007

So I just got my zeta 3 My worst fear came true...there is no manual... I see that it has a 9 pin serial port, so i would...

numrologst
replies: 8 views: 1,824
drBill 16th February 2007

Ok, so I right now I have 2 motu travelers, 1 master and 1 slave. I have bnc cable from master motu out, into slave motu in. I...

usblink11
replies: 6 views: 4,815
pkautzsch 16th February 2007

I have 2 SM81's that I have for overheads now that are a little bright on top but otherwise I like them...what would be the best...

camerondye
replies: 4 views: 905
warhead 15th February 2007

Heya. I've just recieved some propaganda mail from the local Pro Audio retailer, and with it came a special offer on these new...

Nut
replies: 2 views: 1,348
C/G 15th February 2007

I have a Beyer M260 ribbon mic that was moded by Steve Sank with an RCA-spec ribbon (thinner than stock). Do you think...

drumzealot
replies: 0 views: 711
drumzealot 15th February 2007

Hi all, Before I write down my question, I want to tell a few things so you can better understand the reason why I ask (can be...

Roestvogel
replies: 2 views: 739
Roestvogel 15th February 2007

Hi guys. After being a long time punter I have finally ponied up the dough and bought Logic Audio 7.2. I have been using 4.8 on...

firby
replies: 0 views: 654
firby 15th February 2007

For a project that will eventually go on CD, what is the common wisdom regarding sample rate? 44.1, 88.2, ...? (24...

tazman
replies: 7 views: 1,524
gsilbers 15th February 2007

Hey guys. Right now I am using a dodgy desk mic stand for my kick mick and suffering because of it. I need a kick drum mic that...

firby
replies: 3 views: 1,412
Deleted User 15th February 2007

Did you think I flaked? : ) I've got 24 songs awaiting lead and backing vocals (two down). This self recording adventure,...

Tamra
replies: 3 views: 992
Tamra 15th February 2007

Hey All, I want to replace the tubes in my demeter mic pre. I think the sound is very neutral and kind of boring. I want to...

Lucin Niega
replies: 0 views: 636
Lucin Niega 15th February 2007

Red Microphones is selling an Oktava MK-012 Mic Preamp (body) with a Red Capsule for $300 (until today, the last day of the...

Deleted User
replies: 0 views: 1,937
Deleted User 15th February 2007
replies: - views: -
Greg Curtis 15th February 2007

Is there a website like guitargeek.com but that has info about specific recording chains for famous recordings?

BoseBoyz
replies: 9 views: 841
juicylime 15th February 2007

Well, I am sure a lot of people here copy their bass track and distort it and use that channel for the "bite". Pretty...

Methlab
replies: 16 views: 1,558
Methlab 15th February 2007

Hi! I don't know if you guys realized that trend on magazines ..specially Audio Magazines that are using such a tiny...

AMIEL
replies: 0 views: 427
AMIEL 15th February 2007

Help! I am looking for additional set of monitors. I love my Dyna's but I want to have something "completely"...

zeljkom
replies: 0 views: 743
zeljkom 15th February 2007

I want some real good, WARM, natural sounding reverb, especially for drums (think CLA's drum verb) with a pretty cheap budget,...

erock
replies: 43 views: 3,603
trident fan 15th February 2007

Does anyone know of a good sampler/module for the modern fake drum sounds? Quo Vadis, As I Lay Dying, Arch Enemy, Dimmu Borgir,...

Blacktoothgrin
replies: 4 views: 1,474
George Necola 15th February 2007

i´m a huge logh fan! and i love their sound, basically on every record, but especially on "a sunset panorama". and...

beranie
replies: 1 views: 665
beranie 15th February 2007

In brief: EQ, any tips on how to get stuff sounding like you want it to? Longer: Have recorded a string quartet, now tryna...

jahtao
replies: 11 views: 965
Renaud Charlier 15th February 2007

Hi everyone I've closed my studio and gone freelance - and I am currently with a band in an amazing SSL equipped tracking...

AdamB420
replies: 6 views: 816
The Byre 15th February 2007

I'll be picking up a new console after my new space is done in a couple months, and I'll be upgrading from a cheapo Fostex...

PoorGlory
replies: 6 views: 5,126
sinsay 15th February 2007

Hello all, I have a C12VR that makes a loud popping sound when you tap the mic. Sounds like a bad connection. So I opened it up...

Fred Mann
replies: 1 views: 812
Sonicvalley 15th February 2007

Hi Guys, I have the need to upgrade from my event tr5's to something more accurate. The problem i've found with the TR5's...

recall
replies: 19 views: 1,865
Torwald 15th February 2007

I know that there is an actual garbage can sampled in the BFD percussion pack, but I never expected the entire pack to be pretty...

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 1,870
emfrank72 15th February 2007

so i just picked up this thing.. well, bought it. i'm still waiting for it. seems to be a 7 channel preamp that sums out a mono...

panda
replies: 4 views: 2,511
JohnRoberts 15th February 2007

I do a lot of my work while traveling and I have a small setup to bring with me. I have a more serious setup in my studio but I...

Raygun
replies: 6 views: 1,009
Graham Tobias 15th February 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search