The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know there is no 1 comp to use on pop piano;just curious what you guys have good luck with.Both tracking and mixing.What about...

PRuthenburg
replies: 22 views: 15,678
carival 17th February 2007

I have read up on the bass trap threads which prove to be very helpful..Very inspirational...my bank account thanks you...

mad_hatter
replies: 1 views: 2,035
Ethan Winer 17th February 2007

I have searched the posts about monitor placement in the room and found some good tips, but I used to have a website that showed...

Blacktoothgrin
replies: 5 views: 1,354
Ethan Winer 17th February 2007

Inspired By james Lugo's thread where a band get the luxury of time and swathes of great equipment i thought it might be...

sheltersoton
replies: 18 views: 1,540
sheltersoton 17th February 2007

moved to remote forum; could moderator please delete

pianoman
replies: 0 views: 984
pianoman 17th February 2007

Yesterday I was tracking vocals using this chain: Manley Cardioid - Neve Portico - RNC - Lynx Aurora 16. At first there was...

mltamisin
replies: 0 views: 571
mltamisin 17th February 2007

I am recording songwriting demos of pop/rock top 40 type material. In the past, I simply played all the parts myself. For reasons...

audiovisceral
replies: 6 views: 2,872
chrisso 17th February 2007

Does anyone know where I could find a pay scale for Recording Engineers? Specifically speaking "Pro Tools Engineers"? I...

soundrick
replies: 30 views: 7,178
toolskid 17th February 2007

...is the cool looking knobs. I suppose the sound is pretty good too.

I.T.
replies: 13 views: 1,244
-Noodles- 17th February 2007

Hi everyone, Is this the right forum to post a unit for sale? It's a Dangerous 2-bus - very silghtly used. Thanks, Patrick

psasso
replies: 2 views: 773
psasso 17th February 2007

I've just got done listening to 007-Shanty Town by Desmond Dekker for the 3rd time tonight. I'd love to run a post to bug...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 885
AndreH 17th February 2007

I am new here - so this may have come up before - in one of my voiceover rooms I have KRK V6 speakers and just prior to someone...

Music2Joe
replies: 17 views: 1,131
grindx 17th February 2007

I'm wondering what's the preferred kind of amplifier to power a pair of Auratones? Lou

LMaudio
replies: 2 views: 3,534
loujudson 17th February 2007

I can get a half rackspace Aardvark master clock that has three BNC outputs and will put out clock pulses at about ten different...

dbbubba
replies: 4 views: 1,331
dbbubba 17th February 2007

While there is another extensive thread on this album with some great info, I'm wondering if anyone has any info and or ideas as...

wilkinswp
replies: 0 views: 820
wilkinswp 17th February 2007

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I got another one. Rodney Atkin's 2nd single "Watching You", on Curb records is...

DECKERATOR
replies: 109 views: 8,595
jsteiger 17th February 2007

I've been lurking and trying to understand what's best from me by reading lots of posts, but i wonder if someone could spell out...

Kevin Thoms
replies: 15 views: 2,319
Sizzleboy 17th February 2007

i like the guitar tone i have been getting via some 57's, sm7, or 421 mdII. i have finally ordered my first ribbon, nady rsm-2,...

guitardom
replies: 10 views: 5,064
Jamz 17th February 2007

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Check it out. I'm looking for some music...

NDaddy
replies: 0 views: 551
NDaddy 17th February 2007

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Check it out. I'm looking for some music...

NDaddy
replies: 0 views: 716
NDaddy 17th February 2007

Ya i know i posted already but i contacted Alesis and apparently the mixer i have doesnt have the capabilities to have a talk...

Face
replies: 9 views: 2,832
Jonathan Starr 17th February 2007

I'll be around the Boynton Beach area for the rest of February and first half of March, plus a few days on Grand Turks. I'll...

Jonathan Starr
replies: 0 views: 718
Jonathan Starr 17th February 2007

Sebatron was attracting a lot of interest a while ago. I'm looking for a nice tubey preamp/DI box - and since Australia is close...

Kiwiburger
replies: 25 views: 3,402
david_fowler 17th February 2007

Hello Slutz, since I don't like the UA Solo 610 too much (got one for testing) I am still looking for an affordable but high...

buzzjoe
replies: 5 views: 3,027
AB3 17th February 2007

I know I know...this has nothing to really to do with gear but I was hoping to get some feedback on this. How many of you out...

bdane
replies: 19 views: 1,266
Engine Room 17th February 2007

I absolutely hate going in that place, but sometimes it's a must (This time I needed a short mic stand) and what should before my...

SoundUniverse
replies: 19 views: 1,263
Mark Warren 17th February 2007

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I really need a system disk for a Roland S760 mailed to me! I've tried to go...

jgrif08
replies: 3 views: 786
drBill 17th February 2007

Which mic would you use and where would you position it if you only had 1 for a sax?(Tenor and Alto) I have only 1 free channel...

HiRaX
replies: 21 views: 1,528
Musiclab 17th February 2007

er, toontrack.com anybody know whats up? this is why these software companies requiring online authorization make me...

everybody's x
replies: 2 views: 926
everybody's x 17th February 2007

World Peace One "A Call for an End to War..." WORLD PEACE 1 is a massive, worldwide peace declaration punctuated by...

Sounds Great
replies: 1 views: 1,497
junior 17th February 2007

i was thinking about either getting a motu 828mk2 with a bla mod or an echo audiofire8. it would be used for mainly conversation...

cdhps
replies: 1 views: 969
Deleted User 17th February 2007

Here's the new Blue Woodpecker Ribbon...

Mr. Man
replies: 26 views: 4,043
Mosby 17th February 2007

I have the opportunity to buy a couple of old urie 1176's. I was wondering if anyone could let me know how to tell what versions...

K. Evan Hodge IV
replies: 4 views: 840
K. Evan Hodge IV 17th February 2007

Female, extremely complex units (no instructions included)

Jonsey
replies: 7 views: 3,989
ootle 17th February 2007

Hi Folks, I am hoping that a User of the mentioned JBL's can give me an idea what went wrong here. I got the delivery...

laughingbear
replies: 4 views: 1,097
laughingbear 17th February 2007

In the upcoming week, I'm going to have Michael Joly mod some mics for overheads/stereo guitars/vocals. I've already bought a...

filthyrich
replies: 3 views: 2,132
MadGuitrst 17th February 2007

Any suggestions? I'm used to work at other people's room with good gear, so I'm not familiar with the cheaper options out there.

Bernardo
replies: 5 views: 1,068
Emi 17th February 2007

I'm looking into a stereo pair of ribbons for drum overheads. I already have one r92 somy question is: should I just go with...

jacob eli
replies: 18 views: 3,227
Jack Ruston 17th February 2007

I'm getting tired of landscaping and I like my most recent demo. How do I shop it?

Unclenny
replies: 14 views: 1,102
uncle duncan 17th February 2007

Has anyone tried this combination. How does it work on which instruments? Does impedance match? I'm about to buy some gear....

Baykush
replies: 0 views: 843
Baykush 16th February 2007

Alright, so i've got a nice set of Tannoy System 800s... with a terrible RF problem! it's only in one of the speakers, and it's...

Skrazz
replies: 15 views: 1,402
Deleted User 16th February 2007

What are the advantages of recording at 192khz? Logically I would think that, if the spdif output on my keyboards and drum...

Tomi Gran
replies: 67 views: 6,693
DeathMonkey 16th February 2007

I apologize if in the wrong forum. If I use outboard converters via spdif into the mbox, can I still use the spdif out on...

voiceone
replies: 7 views: 817
JonCraig 16th February 2007

I do not currently own any Digidesign hardware/software. (although I have in the past and know how to use protools very well)....

Tibbon
replies: 9 views: 1,258
Deleted bd1be4f 16th February 2007

Does anyone know what the internal 3 position switch on this unit does? A search yielded nothing. Thank you, Ivan

evangelista
replies: 1 views: 2,480
fivepoundmusic 16th February 2007

I hate threads like this, but please help if you can: I love the smoothness of my 4047 on my voice, yet it somehow leaves me...

slowdive
replies: 25 views: 2,857
slowdive 16th February 2007

voice lessons are not an option k? I'll be tracking with an sm7b --- > chameleon labs 7602 ---- > RNC The singers...

jgrif08
replies: 20 views: 2,499
MatzeMillion 16th February 2007

I play a Seagull S6 Spruce acoustic guitar and I am looking for tips on a pickup that can be dropped in (without damaging the...

brockf
replies: 9 views: 3,326
Jam 16th February 2007

Hi guys, Don't You love this kind of postsheppy Well, the time has come up. I got some dough collected and to be frank- I dont...

vibralux
replies: 15 views: 1,199
Ethan Winer 16th February 2007

on the shins track girl on the wing what is the effect used to make the bleeping melody? is it a key board or guitar? ive heard...

silkyjohnson
replies: 0 views: 598
silkyjohnson 16th February 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search