The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Had a great experience with John Peluso of Peluso Mics. Actually, it's the second time I've dealt with the man. Just wanted to...

Empty Planet
replies: 0 views: 621
Empty Planet 24th February 2007

This question might be really dumb... But this idea comes to my mind a lot. What if I take my gear to my back yard (or farm)?...

nandoanalog
replies: 4 views: 607
Kiwiburger 24th February 2007

We're shooting this week with Nashville engineer, Shane Wilson (Switchfoot, Mercy Me). We'll be covering tracking & mixing,...

chrisgraff
replies: 24 views: 2,776
ron florentine 24th February 2007

maybe i'm the only one who's tired of taking the amps in to get a pro bias, but what exactly goes on with biasing? i do a fair...

teagerto
replies: 2 views: 1,570
juledude 24th February 2007

I beg for forgivenesssss, I don't like to post such a critical entrees, but I feel like a wake-up call guy on the mission. hittt...

Bob Amirian
replies: 31 views: 5,638
jacko 24th February 2007

Looking for someone to track me some big drums for use as an EXS sample instrument Looking for a nice real room acoustic kit;...

pro
replies: 3 views: 636
squeegybug 24th February 2007

How far do you guys travel roughly to get to your nearest studio? And would traveling further be worth it for a really good...

rmproduction
replies: 2 views: 729
rmproduction 24th February 2007

Which times, days and months do you feel are best and worst for a recording studios business?

rmproduction
replies: 10 views: 1,214
rmproduction 24th February 2007

Anyone have a scamp rack with ADR S31 comps? I'm trying to stereo link a couple of these in my rack but something's a little...

montanasan
replies: 1 views: 1,353
montanasan 24th February 2007

I'm gonna have access to an SF-12 for a bit, and I was wondering what you happy owners are using it on? I'm planning to use it...

AlexLakis
replies: 29 views: 2,588
Mark Warren 23rd February 2007

hi - i own a non-profit recording studio and we just got donated a quantum audio labs series 22 8-channel broadcast board. anyone...

garbagelarge
replies: 0 views: 1,936
garbagelarge 23rd February 2007

There is a short video at http://www.hyfntrak.com/clapton/AFF29328/go.php of the recording of the JJ Cale/Clapton album Road To...

AllThingsAudio
replies: 7 views: 1,394
Farmerbrown2200 23rd February 2007
replies: 0 views: 594
voiceone 23rd February 2007

Hi everyone - I may be needing to go Firewire in my studio and would like to stay below $1000. Theoretically I would like 16...

tazman
replies: 11 views: 1,251
rokn4jc 23rd February 2007

Is anyone using the Lake Mesa Quad EQ in their studio or mastering suite? And if so ... would you be so kind to give me your...

PandaFOH
replies: 0 views: 1,300
PandaFOH 23rd February 2007

Sorry if this has come up elsewhere - I've searched but can't seem to find. I'm looking to get a small HD set up (pcie core and...

Mr XY
replies: 10 views: 1,216
Ken Lewis 23rd February 2007

So i've searched through the forum, and i couldn't find any reviews on the Motu 8 Pre... But, i did read that a lot of people...

-Noodles-
replies: 19 views: 10,559
-Noodles- 23rd February 2007

I record church services at my sunday gig. I mix it from aux 3 in mono to a cd deck. The recordings sound terrible already, and...

tzanc
replies: 2 views: 645
Kiwiburger 23rd February 2007

Where can I hear a recording of the "Barkiest" Rhodes? I'd like to compare it to the sound of my late model. Thanks,...

drockfresh
replies: 1 views: 936
uncle duncan 23rd February 2007

I was having a bit of trouble with my TG-2(WHICH i LOVE!) so I sent it in to Chandler for a "look see". Turned out to...

SoundUniverse
replies: 11 views: 1,040
orsano 23rd February 2007

i need to record some phone conversations for a couple album interludes, i want them to be the highest quality i can get. can...

Mike Chav
replies: 18 views: 1,079
DontLetMeDrown 23rd February 2007

does anyone know who mixed this song? i can't find outconfoosed hope i'm posting in the right spot? sorry if not

xmostynx
replies: 7 views: 1,037
lpkyer 23rd February 2007

Who mixed Elephunk? Who mastered it? I think for its genre, this album's sonic quality is unmatched... what do you think?

Rev. Robb
replies: 4 views: 736
thethrillfactor 23rd February 2007

I'm looking to upgrade with a somewhat-low budget, and I'm wondering what are the good mixers out there that really have a good...

Mr Wiggles
replies: 11 views: 2,276
Led 23rd February 2007

....just to get 2 more outs on my 002R. I've not found any products that go for under $500, but there has to be, right?

PoorGlory
replies: 9 views: 1,360
chrisj 23rd February 2007

Picked one of these up a while ago and would like to be able to track directly in and out to my ProTools rig, can anyone...

aermotor
replies: 2 views: 6,146
kenn.michael 23rd February 2007

So I've been browsing and searching for a good dual channel compressor that will work good on 2-bus AND on tracking...

lpkyer
replies: 15 views: 2,281
squeegybug 23rd February 2007

I put my nomad plugs back into my new tools setup, didn't care for them, and I uninstalled them. They still show up in my plug's...

ecsound
replies: 3 views: 560
Kiwiburger 23rd February 2007

I am a poor solo artist with running a Digi 002 ...... I am looking to do demos that sound good. I know you need good...

uketastik
replies: 7 views: 817
audiomichael 23rd February 2007

Hi Guys, I am pricing up a budget and the project I am working on has suggested I augment my equipment with some extra pieces...

recall
replies: 3 views: 744
jdjustice 22nd February 2007

i know, hardly a new record but this is such an odd band and the more the years go by and bands (like coldplay) who have been...

eligit
replies: 49 views: 4,191
Mr Wiggles 22nd February 2007

Question about converters: I've got a DM24 mixer and motu 2408 mkii, connected via TDIF. Am I using the converters in the DM24...

jrox
replies: 1 views: 599
iziphonics 22nd February 2007

This was published and available freely in a tape op article correct? Where can i find this schematic online? Anyone have a copy?...

contramark
replies: 3 views: 1,340
Recycled_Brains 22nd February 2007

Okay, I tracked some drums to 2" tape (straight to tape without compression). I recorded them quite hot to get some tape...

Joemamma
replies: 2 views: 882
Joemamma 22nd February 2007

i hate clangy, irish sounding cybals. it doesnt help that i use 184 but but thats notthe only reason. any tips on getting those...

sourceslut
replies: 5 views: 683
tINY 22nd February 2007

I would like to hear some prices on HD you've scored via Ebay or other internet sites. Is it possible to get a working had...

Harsh
replies: 17 views: 1,636
Gregg Sartiano 22nd February 2007

How do you edit guitars? Which programs do you use? Anyone using Melodyne?

Walker_ATL
replies: 3 views: 933
JonCraig 22nd February 2007

hey team Austin- i'm doing a couple location recordings during SxSW and i'm being hyper-anal about getting my rig...

marty lester
replies: 0 views: 902
marty lester 22nd February 2007

Hey, anybody ever been exposed to the Red Stripe Compressor? http://keyclubrecording.com/skibbe/index.html

soupking
replies: 10 views: 3,332
C/G 22nd February 2007

Hey guys, I've recently started doing some engineering for live in-studio stuff at the college radio station I DJ at. The mic...

Josht
replies: 2 views: 889
Josht 22nd February 2007

I just got a message from a client: "The mix sounds amazing, but when i put the CD in my computer the wrong name comes up,...

Dopamine
replies: 14 views: 2,313
Jim Kerr 22nd February 2007

I bought some 1" Ampex 456 from flea bay at a very cheep price. It seems they are in good nick and from the numbers on the...

wineredno1
replies: 1 views: 663
stellar 22nd February 2007

I need to choose a mic for recording shaker, afuche cabasa, tambourine and maracas. Currently I have a SM7b and an...

morebutter
replies: 4 views: 6,709
TeReKeTe 22nd February 2007

Hello i am new to posting on gear slutz so please bare with me. Basically i was wondering if anyone had any information on the...

Fuzzwahh
replies: 0 views: 360
Fuzzwahh 22nd February 2007

Ive been mixing with Event tr8's for a while now, they were probably 700$ CDN new a few years ago. I'm thinking of droping...

Gordon -10
replies: 5 views: 758
Zwinter 22nd February 2007

Which vocal mic would you recommend me for under a grand. I have an AT4050 let`s say it`s not the most versatile vocal mic, so...

torquemada
replies: 1 views: 690
jdjustice 22nd February 2007

just found a wooden Radio Shack Optimus (same as Minimus 7's) @ Goodwill for $5. it's made in Malaysia, bummer; but for crappy...

theblotted
replies: 7 views: 3,638
HudHudson 22nd February 2007

This is a very informal survey of the health of the pro audio community in your geographical area of the world. Here is what...

Thomas W. Bethe
replies: 0 views: 900
Thomas W. Bethe 22nd February 2007

I'm curious about how some of you like to record bass when using a direct signal and mic'd cabinet when using "your"...

SoundUniverse
replies: 25 views: 1,787
dbbubba 22nd February 2007

I called this bass player I know and his wife answered the phone. He wasn't home so I asked his wife if he was gigging this...

Lawrence
replies: 0 views: 846
Lawrence 22nd February 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search