The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I will be tracking some upright bass this weekend, and will be trying the mic between the bridge legs trick with some SDC'S. My...

ericdevine
replies: 3 views: 855
ericdevine 28th February 2007

It's been several years since I was working in SSL rooms. I'm all PTHD now and loving it, but I do remember the unique sound of...

Improv
replies: 3 views: 1,036
Matt Smith 28th February 2007

Hi there, haven’t been able to come here in a while since my work blocked the website. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =...

urobo[l]us
replies: 3 views: 637
urobo[l]us 28th February 2007

Ok need some quick help! I wanted to get the motu ultralite but it was sold out, and will be back in 2 weeks, but i dont wanna...

carlan
replies: 0 views: 3,665
carlan 28th February 2007

When it comes to distorded guitars, do you tend to use several amps simultaneousely ? I mean, is it possible to record two amps...

SLy_drums
replies: 3 views: 624
analogtodd 28th February 2007

Hi, I have a situation that I don't know how to deal with. I have a client that sent me stems of a mix, 4 stems, guitar,...

sahiaman
replies: 25 views: 1,207
quietdrive 28th February 2007

im bettin on the focusrites, what do you guys think?

cdhps
replies: 11 views: 1,464
cdhps 28th February 2007

Hey there, I'm putting together my new rack and I have a few issues. First, I need to solder a snake. 1 side is a Dsub...

dangeorge6
replies: 7 views: 2,127
grindx 28th February 2007

Frankly . . . I don't sum analog because I can't afford good conversion and a good summing box at this point. So now that I've...

mchimes
replies: 37 views: 9,577
starseed 28th February 2007

I want to experience the sound of vinyl that many people say sounds better than CD. I picked up a turntable, now I need some...

Dopamine
replies: 27 views: 1,995
RadioMoo 28th February 2007

I'm looking to replace my worn 7506's. Can anyone recommend a pair (under $200) that singers really love? Maybe something...

Lazer Toms
replies: 18 views: 1,485
StudioTinPanAll 28th February 2007

A lot of times when I'm using mix bus compression, my snare drops out of the mix and my overheads blast over everything else....

erock
replies: 2 views: 1,138
andymixer 28th February 2007

When I record some bass guitar for rock/heavy rock, I tend to use a DI and 2 mics in front of the amp. When mixing time has come...

SLy_drums
replies: 1 views: 3,935
baikonour 28th February 2007

Can anyone give any insight to the vocal chain on her new album? Great sound.

hogo
replies: 0 views: 946
hogo 28th February 2007

I've been busy getting together some really BIG sounding snare samples and I'd like to share my efforts. These samples (gog file...

BLueROom
replies: 21 views: 5,219
Einstein 28th February 2007

Might be a stupid question - something I should really know by now, but how do you tell the difference? What should you be...

Robert Sands
replies: 33 views: 12,145
Reptil 28th February 2007

I just bought a Roland td-3 sound module for my dDrum triggers, and tried to use both michrophone and triggers. My problem is...

Kewk
replies: 9 views: 1,691
Kiwiburger 28th February 2007

Anybody ever used these ?? How do they sound like ? Thanks !

marshallplexi
replies: 0 views: 662
marshallplexi 28th February 2007

I tried to save a session as usual (after installing some waves plugs)and it says an access violation ocurred. I realized had...

fuzzface777
replies: 0 views: 507
fuzzface777 28th February 2007

note: just FYI, I made this same post at PSW to get some exposure from different folks. I'm looking for some advice on what...

BobSchwenkler
replies: 4 views: 1,530
BobSchwenkler 28th February 2007
replies: 2 views: 771
gm5k 28th February 2007

i dont know if this was posted or not. email i just got..is this a joke? sounds funny! but crazy! ( this is a maybe?! but...

Shabo
replies: 7 views: 904
T_R_S 28th February 2007

Well I bought BFD for the sole purpose of using it's samples along with Dgog to supplement less than perfect kit sounds. I find...

ecsound
replies: 14 views: 2,488
PlatinumSamples 28th February 2007

Hi,everyone! I am looking forward a good trident console,the first dream console in my mind is the 80B,which is hardly find one...

TWGENE
replies: 7 views: 998
jslstrat 28th February 2007

So...I am in the market for a multi-channel mic pre with 8 channels of ADAT out. What to do? Obviously, I need some good utility...

BlueRadio
replies: 16 views: 2,093
usamike 28th February 2007

I do a one week recording workshop here in Sao Paulo called the "Audio Injection". We are finally getting around to...

Duffster
replies: 4 views: 640
djui5 28th February 2007

It is not easy to decide....I need one channel for vocals(TG Channel) but 2 channels for guitars ( SE RibRoyer 121 and...

janek 68
replies: 3 views: 815
jdjustice 28th February 2007

Half of my large diaphragm mics all contain the Gefell, PVC M7 capsule. Out of the 6LDC mics that I have, three are equipped with...

C/G
replies: 21 views: 2,960
C/G 27th February 2007

Hi people; this is more one production..."Machination"...I Liked to receive some feedback Link: ...

In Stereo
replies: 0 views: 502
In Stereo 27th February 2007

What do you Golden Ears Think of this old guy? Please Share any and all experience with this unit thumbsup -Scott...

Harley-OIART
replies: 39 views: 6,792
theblotted 27th February 2007
replies: 1 views: 719
lpkyer 27th February 2007

Well, I will be visiting a friend in LA from wed 28th of Feb 'til March 8th to take a break from the cold and also get a feel of...

lozion
replies: 31 views: 2,179
lozion 27th February 2007

Check out http://www.myspace.com/hellogoodbye "here in your arms" I know there has been so much conversation on...

frist44
replies: 13 views: 3,858
Deleted User 27th February 2007

My new project studio (control room) is going to be 24 feet deep and 11 feet wide. whats size of monitors should i be running? ...

locash
replies: 6 views: 876
[email protected] 27th February 2007

I can't believe my web browsing eyes. Is it true that Marantz is the ONLY company selling a Rack Mounted static memory...

Farfensound
replies: 0 views: 1,113
Farfensound 27th February 2007

Can someone have a quick look at the code on my index page and help me out? www.protoangel.com Having trouble with my embedded...

Blast9
replies: 2 views: 1,976
Blast9 27th February 2007

Just got a pair of these in trade, help me get as close as possible to the 224 sound. Is it possible ?

CZECH Music
replies: 7 views: 1,103
RobJB06 27th February 2007

I have a question you slutz may could help with with .... If you are using a control room with the monitors pretty much against...

AllAboutTone
replies: 3 views: 754
Ethan Winer 27th February 2007

Hello all, I have a chance to buy a rack of 6 Rane FME 15 MicroGraphic EQs (15 band graphic EQs), all in a 4u rack, with a...

manthe
replies: 4 views: 1,181
manthe 27th February 2007

I might be setting up my studio in my parents 1980s finished basement with thin old carpet, wooden type panels on the walls, and...

contramark
replies: 26 views: 1,412
BradM 27th February 2007

I'm just about to buy a pro tools HD1 setup but am just wondering if it will have enough power or if I should push the boat out...

Mr XY
replies: 5 views: 1,138
blackcatdigi 27th February 2007

OK i need the geekiest of geeks to help me out here. There is a solo technique that i am dying to know how they do it. Its...

DCMIX
replies: 11 views: 2,495
woomanmoomin 27th February 2007

Does anyone have any suggestions that would be a step up from the basic "ON Stage" ones that they sell at GC? We are a...

Lazer Toms
replies: 7 views: 2,222
Jeff A. Roberts 27th February 2007

My friend Jason forwarded this to me: Stewart Copeland, notorious rhythmic genius, in a vintage YouTube demonstration of his gear...

Silver Sonya
replies: 60 views: 5,317
blackcatdigi 27th February 2007

Hello all. Please forgive me, but I have searched Digi, Apple and this is now my last resort.... I am having an Issue with my...

jseveriniii
replies: 3 views: 744
Recycled_Brains 27th February 2007

I have a project to be in, in a week or so and i am having trouble finding interesting ways to put my saxophone (recorded with a...

tillyxengineer
replies: 4 views: 1,202
tillyxengineer 27th February 2007

Ive got a pair of Motown sound MS2003 3way monitors with 12" woofers. The speakers that came in it were wrong and crap. Id...

manfish
replies: 3 views: 734
loujudson 27th February 2007

Does anybody know where can I get Brauner and Neumann mics in Germany or somewhere near Poland? Is there any good music store...

Nagrywacz
replies: 7 views: 1,216
kosi 27th February 2007

Rick Ruben as some major cred. He's made some of my favourite albums and I love the way they sound. However i've read that he has...

bloodsuga
replies: 8 views: 2,705
MelodyMan 27th February 2007

Hello, What techniques you use for micing quiet fingerpicked guitar stuff? I'm finding it difficult to get a decent...

ScoolED
replies: 15 views: 829
Unclenny 27th February 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search