The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello to all the Gearslutz. Does anybody know where I can get my board fixed. I have a Soundcraft Ghost that's been giving me a...

edvdr76
replies: 0 views: 796
edvdr76 5th March 2007

2 questions 1. is there a shortcut to move one HIGHLIGHTED region to nest adjacent one.it would be really handy when manually...

sourceslut
replies: 0 views: 762
sourceslut 5th March 2007

Movie after movie, the sound levels of movie audio suck. The dialog, especially when they dramatic whispering moments occur are...

alcohol
replies: 85 views: 4,486
CraigM 5th March 2007

hey slutz. i was wondering if anyone has any experience using E27's on this app. and if they had had any success. i was...

gm5k
replies: 2 views: 900
absrec 5th March 2007

I am having trouble deciding what to buy next massive passive or great river 2nv currently i have 2 daking pre/eq would i be...

peeweedrummer
replies: 4 views: 636
tINY 5th March 2007

I posted the 'Red Mics' thread but I think it got hosed somehow. Anyway, thanks to jdjustice for posting to my original question...

zamboknee
replies: 12 views: 2,575
pauleir 5th March 2007

Some may be interested I wrote the following mail to TC-Electronic, Focusrite, Waves and Universal Audio. Concerning the...

analographi
replies: 0 views: 1,021
analographi 5th March 2007

I just scored some neutrik 1/4" patchbays. Used of coarse. The previous owner removed the original white strips. Im tying...

Opie Taylor
replies: 5 views: 3,028
Opie Taylor 5th March 2007

Yes, I know, I should be in bed and so therefore I begin with the following disclaimer: "You may think this post is ****...

brendondp
replies: 65 views: 15,079
bobwarren 5th March 2007

What are the main differences between the older Eventide delay/pitch units? I had two 910's, but they never were 'quite right',...

Tibbon
replies: 1 views: 2,228
Sigma 5th March 2007

The first time I heard of anyone doign this was from Geoff Daking and in the context in came up in I first thought he was being...

Mike Caffrey
replies: 0 views: 662
Mike Caffrey 5th March 2007

hello, I want to buy a pair of allison research gain brain compressor modules. I can't find any references, what do you...

matthias
replies: 6 views: 6,474
matthias 5th March 2007

Looking for some advice My only really good vocal mic is a Cad VX-2 ( although have many other mics, My only other LD...

danocaster
replies: 2 views: 585
kittonian 5th March 2007

I just noticed Tchad is in the house so I'll go direct (editing my own post). Recently I had the chance to hear the latest...

Overdrive
replies: 3 views: 1,124
tchadb 5th March 2007

Quick one: Do you routinely flip the phase on overheads so that they're opposite, say, phase of snare top? So, set-up would...

Daedalus77
replies: 1 views: 977
Sigma 5th March 2007

Ok what gear have you sold and looking back, you're sorry you did. I have been thinking about a mic I sold in december that I...

paulrocker
replies: 24 views: 2,166
RusRant 5th March 2007

OK! one of the cool things about the iPod/car interface is that it resides in my glove compartment set on random with thousands...

Jamz
replies: 3 views: 832
Jamz 5th March 2007

I'm planning on having the analouge inputs of my LynxOne card fed from channels 1 & 2 from the tape send section of my mixer...

juicylime
replies: 2 views: 740
Zwinter 5th March 2007

I'm thinking about moving into a new recording space and I'd like to know if you guys think it'll be possible to get a workable...

majortom
replies: 6 views: 831
Glenn Kuras 5th March 2007

I am going to be doing some mixing in a rather large basement where half of the room is for tracking and the other half is the...

drumkideric
replies: 2 views: 2,150
Ethan Winer 5th March 2007

After thinking a long time, how I'm going to connect everything in my setup. With my H8000FW as main soundcard/converter/HART of...

TAXS
replies: 0 views: 1,673
TAXS 5th March 2007

Hey all I'm thinking about getting a Metric Halo ULN2, mainly because of the very positive reviews of its AD / DA conversion....

AuraCore
replies: 15 views: 3,156
AuraCore 5th March 2007

So there is a grey 1882, black 1882, live & recording oriented versions, and a MKII that I don't know so much about.. I have...

Chuck Wool
replies: 2 views: 5,545
Han 5th March 2007

Hey guys! I have a Lynx audio card and no I'd like to get a USB midi interface for it... Nothing fancy, 1 I/O would be enough,...

MrVelvet
replies: 0 views: 1,112
MrVelvet 5th March 2007

Hi Slutz, I'm attempting to DIY some broadband absorbers for a room I'll soon be moving into and am trying to source some...

SingingTrousers
replies: 21 views: 766
wez 5th March 2007

HI, I'm going to be traveling to the US and I need to take some audio work with me.I'm looking to mix some stuff with a laptop...

shilshoolon
replies: 9 views: 3,265
liuto 5th March 2007

Is your 1968/1969 making annoying noise when cranking up the make-up gain...? Mine is "very" noisy. Can it be a...

funka
replies: 4 views: 797
funka 5th March 2007

I'm looking for the best orchestrated recording of Samuel Barber's "Adagio for Strings". I know the LSO and VO both...

Dean Landon
replies: 5 views: 3,067
Dean Landon 5th March 2007

I've seen many posts on this site for making bass traps and using owens corning 703, and 705 insulation to make them. I was going...

esamaxe
replies: 15 views: 2,277
The Byre 5th March 2007

I've had these for a while - the top end is just great. But is there a bump in the 500-1k range? Seems like I'm losing some...

Johnkenn
replies: 12 views: 1,609
Johnkenn 5th March 2007

Anybody know anything about this? For $400 or under, I like the looks of it. Goob.

goobersezhey
replies: 4 views: 2,289
goobersezhey 5th March 2007

Does anyone here use their audio interface instead of their mixer? I'm upgrading from 2-in-2-out audio interface (M-Audio...

Kestral
replies: 2 views: 1,633
Matt Hepworth 5th March 2007

I saw this on youtube a few weeks ago but never got around to posting this. An insight into the recording industry in London...

tombak
replies: 0 views: 1,222
tombak 5th March 2007

How come (according to a large enough group of people) digital doesn't sound as full/warm as Analog? If digital is so precise,...

licendrivr
replies: 160 views: 8,092
nandoanalog 5th March 2007

Hello everyone. I own a digi 002R and i am about to start recording some drums. I already have a 4 channel Daking preamp for 2 X...

SimonT
replies: 2 views: 591
SimonT 5th March 2007

I am looking to upgrade from (or possibly get something to compliment) my SPL Channel 1 channelstrip. 90% of the time I will be...

preben
replies: 16 views: 8,269
woomanmoomin 5th March 2007

and they worth it, and where can someone get a reasonably good deal on one? Thanks!

Dean Landon
replies: 42 views: 9,955
Tibbon 5th March 2007

hi guys--not a particularly slutty piece of gear, i know, but looking for a line mixer that will be quiet and dependable to put...

code green
replies: 4 views: 864
Deleted User 5th March 2007

What do you think? This is kind of a 2-part question about the title and a possible movement in gear. I've used the U87ai on...

Lander
replies: 5 views: 996
Berolzheimer 5th March 2007

HI! I want to know your best MOJO gear! a gear that you think have a magical, warmth, high end sound! Something that really have...

Fuel
replies: 2 views: 1,221
djui5 5th March 2007

I presently have delta 1010- been stable and was happy, until a friend brought his mix in -conversion was apogee- and I loaded...

asagaai
replies: 31 views: 4,739
mrface2112 5th March 2007

Location: NYC Genre: Raw Folk/Rock Indie (Think White Stripes meet Violent Femmes) Computer: Intel Mac Pro Tower (Already...

Downtown
replies: 0 views: 774
Downtown 5th March 2007

Hi all... Just curious if any one here has any insight either directly or indirectly regarding the production...

Ed1234
replies: 17 views: 3,491
allencollins 5th March 2007

I need some help here. All my guitar amps hum bad. Not just mine. Everyone that brings one in hums. So it is not bad tubes. I...

pixelhead
replies: 11 views: 1,114
Kiwiburger 5th March 2007

So i am having some major headphone issues... First off, I have 10 pair of akg k44's...I know they aren't the best...

numrologst
replies: 2 views: 1,278
joeq 5th March 2007

Is the Shadow Hills Equinox even available anymore, I've searched high and low and even on their website for this and cannot find...

lucasmusic
replies: 4 views: 993
Reza 5th March 2007

Hey! I'm recording a band right now and we are done with the drums ans bass. Now we have to do the guitars but i don't have an...

deathman
replies: 8 views: 998
Sonicvalley 5th March 2007

I`m testing this microphone now....it seems good for my electric guitar ( Chandler TG2 as a preamp , overdrived Hiwatt).I don`t...

janek 68
replies: 7 views: 1,279
warhead 5th March 2007

Well, there was an accident and someone dfegad some (Diet!!) Coke on the white paper of my NS10.. I tried to clean it carefully...

feueratem
replies: 41 views: 3,497
BEN6732 4th March 2007

Not in the system but in the actual noise level in my room. For a few days I was driven mad by it and thought maybe the...

juicylime
replies: 3 views: 741
dpianomn 4th March 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search