The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Sorry, this topic is really getting on the nerves of some of you guys, so go to the next thread. It is a while since I've done...

RainbowStorm
replies: 44 views: 5,740
tonymite 8th March 2007

i'm a bit confused no how the connections work to the rosetta 800. if i have G5, rosetta 800, and a 2 channel pre amp, and a...

pepperjack
replies: 1 views: 1,255
jeremy.c. 7th March 2007

i was wondering how some producers get that "vocoder" feel with vocals. obviously auto tune is involved, and i have...

ellipse
replies: 1 views: 1,543
Kiwiburger 7th March 2007

How about opinions on the cream of the affordable passive monitor crop.

Phunkfarm
replies: 0 views: 1,522
Phunkfarm 7th March 2007

wanna make sure my cables are top notch from 002 to pre and pre to mic, dont want cheap cables heard cheap cables dont sound as...

AffiliatedEnt
replies: 10 views: 1,614
Protools Guy 7th March 2007

Hi - can anyone enlighten me on a way to achieve a *similar sound effect* to the one found in Ciara's : "Can't Leave Em...

TLMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 602
TLMUSIC 7th March 2007

I think it's funny when people on Craigslist post equipment from the 80's as vintage, but then it dawned on me... ...Will it...

soupking
replies: 80 views: 4,488
Big Boss Man 7th March 2007

So i was inspired to bring this up because of a kind of sub-topic going on in another thread ("the stupidest things you've...

sneezebomb
replies: 25 views: 2,396
RockinTrax 7th March 2007

We are appealing to you all to try and recover some equipment and work. As you may already know; BT’s home was recently...

saint
replies: 2 views: 1,984
saint 7th March 2007

As of 7am this morning UPS says that my Cascade Fatheads are out for delivery to my house! I'd love to record some clips of...

Tibbon
replies: 25 views: 2,535
manthe 7th March 2007

ok so....i have the avalon 2022...trident s20.....i have $3,000 for some new mic pres and i would like to get 4 more...

eight16
replies: 12 views: 891
dreamsongs 7th March 2007

003 Released, Check it out :-) please tell me if you have bought it, id like to know what everyones thinks of this sexy piece...

beau_mckee
replies: 1 views: 643
goldphinga 7th March 2007

Inspired by this thread: http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=218202

quietdrive
replies: 17 views: 1,052
Chrisc_o 7th March 2007

Hi: Does anyone know what exactly Dave Gilmour is playing in one of Pompeii's studio bits when it shows him jamming with some...

James Guitar
replies: 20 views: 1,452
Blast9 7th March 2007

I just bought an echoplex from eBay, but it doesn't seem to be working. The output signal is extremely low and crackley. I tried...

NapTunes
replies: 2 views: 998
mizzle 7th March 2007

I'm moving to SC next month and am interested in taking some classes there. Does anybody here have any experience with this...

shads830
replies: 0 views: 741
shads830 7th March 2007

I'm hoping someone can help me here. I've accidentally recorded some rhythm tracks at 48k into my Mackie HDR24/96 due to the...

guy1
replies: 2 views: 610
Windtaken 7th March 2007

I need some tips on routing and submixes with Sonar 6. Parallel compression for example....How do I route the drum tracks to two...

opium89
replies: 10 views: 996
emfrank72 7th March 2007

Does anyone know where to buy AES/EBU to SPDIF adapters in London? Don't want to order one online... Cheers! R

Mattsson
replies: 4 views: 838
orange 7th March 2007

I from a long time use the trick to send the reverb delay from a not compressed copied track of my lead vocal, but yesterday i...

Pr.tiouz
replies: 2 views: 2,266
andychamp 7th March 2007

Greetings Slutz'ers, long time listener first time caller.....howdy So I know this is a little bit of apples vs. oranges, but...

rockinrocker
replies: 1 views: 4,588
llatsni 7th March 2007

I've been experimenting around with different mic setups on a couple guitar cabs these last few days and am having issues with...

guittarzzan
replies: 4 views: 5,562
e-cue 7th March 2007

I'm building powered full range speaker cabs intended for acoustic instrument amplifications. (pa use not studio). We are...

edham
replies: 12 views: 2,746
Monkey Mouse 7th March 2007

Anyone currently using a 5050 or have any experience with one? I just bought one and i'm pretty stoked about it. I haven't...

sonicdefault
replies: 3 views: 1,851
Sigma 7th March 2007

So... I only need 4-6 pres for tracking peachh old school.How about a hybrid A+B range board (Malcom?).4 A range pres, 12 ATB...

Eric Edwards
replies: 2 views: 665
alanhyatt 7th March 2007
replies: 12 views: 4,032
JSVice 7th March 2007

Hey guys, This is my first post on gearslutz.com!!! Anyways, I am a current college student studying audio production and plan...

sethbrand_12
replies: 10 views: 5,171
Coyoteous 7th March 2007

How do i set up the ADAT output in the 'Setup I/O' section ? If i click on input, tracks 9 to 16 are labeled Optical, so no...

marshallplexi
replies: 2 views: 1,250
gibsonlp75 7th March 2007

Hi there, I'm going to buy a vocal mic TODAY... I've been reading plenty of reviews and forums and I've wittled it down to two...

Spikeh
replies: 7 views: 5,094
Spikeh 7th March 2007

Kyma vs. Max Msp.. which would you choose? tillyX

tillyxengineer
replies: 5 views: 3,213
robd 7th March 2007

I'll be changing my Aurora 8 for the 16, and need a new sound card. Lynx are releasing a FW option card but apparently you can...

djanogil
replies: 3 views: 618
djanogil 7th March 2007

So, I'm about to pull the trigger on a console. I just want to make sure I don't make a mistake with my limited funds. ...

JSVice
replies: 24 views: 3,296
JSVice 7th March 2007

I've already ordered a pair on ebay.They have advertised to be 4 more left for $134 EACH.So why is everyone else selling for...

drummerboy1533
replies: 1 views: 828
jonboyrock 7th March 2007

I just moved into a guest house above the garage. I also have a rehearsal space I want to move out cause it's getting expensive....

Nu-tra
replies: 2 views: 707
warhead 7th March 2007

I'm trying to sort out the cuemix system in the studio I work in, and I'm weighing up the options with the owner. Currently, the...

Worlez
replies: 2 views: 1,066
Jay Levitt 7th March 2007

I tried the Korg unit on the weekend but only for a short while. I will get to try it out fully soon. Its something that fits the...

Bluzzi
replies: 0 views: 1,371
Bluzzi 7th March 2007

started ? I'm guessing for the most part its by a guitar melody ? What the difference between lead and rhythm guitar though...

EMPORIO
replies: 26 views: 3,269
Kiwiburger 7th March 2007

The iTube is a valve amplifier - yes valves, those old-fashioned glowing things that TVs used to have - with an iPod dock...

BeerHunter
replies: 7 views: 970
zachary vex 7th March 2007

Greetings to all. Any advice on the following project would be hugely appreciated; at embryonic stage, and just starting to...

divingduck
replies: 3 views: 1,475
PhilE 7th March 2007

-Hope This Is The Correct Forum-wworried Hi To All You Talented Gear Slutz boing I Was Wondering If Those Who Have In...

DowntownScience
replies: 10 views: 1,115
ignatius 7th March 2007

Hi Everyone, I use NS10s powered by a Yamaha receiver. I want to buy some type of amp specifically designed for studio...

stevetothink
replies: 1 views: 607
tINY 7th March 2007

Anyone going to Austin for SXSW this year? Either to play or check out bands...plug here :-) I'm trying to decide if I should...

exit2studios
replies: 3 views: 839
exit2studios 7th March 2007

I'm tracking double bass (pizz) in the next few days and would be grateful for advice on mics and placement. I have the...

guy1
replies: 9 views: 1,129
dukeorock 7th March 2007

ive noticed a lot that i have trouble making my mixes translate well in a car stereo environment because usually i have the loud...

s34nsm411
replies: 13 views: 2,103
Chris 7th March 2007

Looking to buy a mic that will help a nasal and midrange vocalist (ex. Raine Maide of Our Lady Peace). I'm thinking Baby Bottle....

lucasmusic
replies: 7 views: 2,541
robot gigante 7th March 2007

I've been using my SDC for vocals (it's a Nuemann KM-140) and seem to have found a good position for it, off axis and with good...

juicylime
replies: 2 views: 915
juicylime 6th March 2007

I got one off of the net but it just isn't doin the job.... Prefferably a lower gunshot as in a shotgun, etc.... Any help...

dreamaudio
replies: 14 views: 25,132
Stevil 6th March 2007

what is the difference between dpa and dpd? also, is the portico 5012 gonna sound the same as a pre? how do you compare this...

pepperjack
replies: 12 views: 3,044
pepperjack 6th March 2007

Does anyone happen to have schematics on this piece of gear. I have had this flanger stuck in one of my case drawers, probably...

rlandis
replies: 0 views: 1,720
rlandis 6th March 2007

I just bought three firepods and planned to daisy-chain them and run them into Cubase (Studio 4). I seem to be having two...

WATYF
replies: 1 views: 1,306
bassman3800 6th March 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search