The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am recording an album in mid april in Morin Heights and was wondering if any fellow Slutz know of any control 24's to rent as...

Mike Shipley
replies: 2 views: 746
Bad Khan 9th March 2007

Looking through the grill of my AT4033 I can see that the capsule is considerably tilt backwards. As this is my second AT where I...

liuto
replies: 1 views: 1,036
zilver 9th March 2007

The shockmount on my AT4050 is starting to fall apart after all these years, the "bungee cord" stuff is starting to...

DeeDrive
replies: 3 views: 2,050
Pasta4lnch 9th March 2007

I have two alternative ($ is a factor) ideas for buss submixing ( drums , keys , guitars)- what do you prefer ? Sending from...

janek 68
replies: 0 views: 856
janek 68 9th March 2007

i just got a used mix plus system but i'm having trouble finding the pro tools 6.4 software...anyone know where i can get it or...

judedog
replies: 1 views: 675
T_R_S 9th March 2007

just picked up the Soundtoys bundle and am very impressed! however, there's one really annoying glitch that I can't seem to get...

hive
replies: 0 views: 796
hive 9th March 2007

As I bought Genelecs 8040s a while ago I decided to turn my 1029As into my new home stereo system. I use it with a Studer A727 CD...

doorknocker
replies: 10 views: 2,798
doorknocker 9th March 2007

It's on! We are having a Thanksgiving gear demo party at Vocal Asylum. Saturday November 25th from 6pm on... Dinner and...

James Lugo
replies: 189 views: 11,912
rascal9 9th March 2007

i'm looking for an equaliser for amplified harp (pickup sound) for live performance i thought maybe this electro harmonix tube...

cebolao
replies: 0 views: 925
cebolao 9th March 2007

I am posting this in here, because it seems to have much more traffic than anywhere else. With the price of gear, what do some...

amishsixstringe
replies: 15 views: 1,030
AlexLakis 9th March 2007

does Big Ben help in anyway the sound with the Roestta 200? i don't really need all 8 channels of the 800, so i thought i could...

pepperjack
replies: 2 views: 818
Johnkenn 9th March 2007

how high do you guys like to have your near/mid field monitors? I've heard that you should have the tweeter and the same height...

Chuck B
replies: 3 views: 2,205
woomanmoomin 9th March 2007

And he's a very nice guy, enthusiastic twinkle in his eye, laid back, centered, focused, happy, courteous... Did I speak to him...

Blast9
replies: 2 views: 1,700
Sqye 9th March 2007

Hi guys I am still wondering how to free up some dough. After much debate on getting the SSL Duende I decided not to go for it-...

vibralux
replies: 13 views: 1,267
C/G 9th March 2007

This may be a dumb question but using a M-Audio Project mix controller for pro tools.. Do I need a AD/DA converter or does this...

skamaniac
replies: 1 views: 794
Kiwiburger 9th March 2007

Just thought it might be interesting to see how everyone started out. What you started with, your first project, how old,...

ecsound
replies: 9 views: 868
Sigma 9th March 2007

How do you go about recording drums when the drummer plays "normal" snare, sidestick and rimshot in the same song? ...

Joemamma
replies: 10 views: 3,739
Musiclab 9th March 2007

hello here is my situation i live in a old apartment building in seattle i have a humble setup just to make my music i will list...

ryjan
replies: 1 views: 495
ryjan 9th March 2007

or is there something like this out there? What I want for my live bass setup... I run my bass into my tuner pedal then...

TheMikesmith
replies: 3 views: 1,730
Tone Obsessed 9th March 2007

I'd really like to hear some opinions on which comp you would buy first. I have narrowed it down to a Buzz Audio SOC comp or...

BenJah
replies: 6 views: 1,416
numrologst 9th March 2007

What would you guys compare the DDA console pres to? My AMR24 was 8 grand for 36 channels of press and, 60 eq's! Thats bang for...

Audio_Vault
replies: 1 views: 4,154
KingDaddyO 9th March 2007

Hi, I am new here. I am glad I found this site and I dont believe my eyes - Bruce is here! Fantastic. I setting up report of...

icecubeman
replies: 2 views: 590
icecubeman 9th March 2007

Hey everyone, I am looking for some advice. Has anyone had trouble dealing with Purple Audio? My partner bought a Biz preamp on...

grevan
replies: 9 views: 1,111
Seamus TM 8th March 2007

Has anyone with experience got an opinion on this. I have access to a tc at the moment but ive heard convolution is better for...

sourceslut
replies: 2 views: 708
Kiwiburger 8th March 2007

I've been using an Onyx preamp for all of my recording and it does a fine job. I'm thinking about a higher end preamp such as a...

iluvstrats
replies: 6 views: 2,433
Resonant Alien 8th March 2007

Does anyone have any idea what kind of set-ups were used for the Queens of the Stone Age album songs for the deaf. I've read a...

daveseviltwin
replies: 10 views: 2,459
Vum 8th March 2007

this happens to me alot of times. i will listen to a band and i will "see" that color when i listen to that band. i...

LivingFod
replies: 25 views: 1,262
KungFuLio 8th March 2007

In my never-ending quest for the perfect rig, I have been mulling over a new console purchase lately. My current board is too...

PoorGlory
replies: 5 views: 1,881
centurymantra 8th March 2007

What're the difference in quality? Any or is TT typically a big studio preference when dealing with tons of cable. I want a pro...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 1,937
grindx 8th March 2007

I have an AEA Ribbon Pre on the way. It’s intended for ribbon (and all moving-coil mics) so it doesn’t have phantom,...

hearmeshimmer
replies: 3 views: 1,444
billgennaro 8th March 2007

Has anybody used these? http://www.soundcontrolroom.com/spatial/default.htm

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 0 views: 887
Gregg Sartiano 8th March 2007

I'm looking into getting a pair of NS10 and using my Soundcraft Powerstation 600 to power them, should that sound ok? I'm really...

Bernardo
replies: 1 views: 784
Bernardo 8th March 2007

Hi, i have a small problem. wondering if anyone can shed some light on it. basically, if im running a snare track, and i...

lwr
replies: 4 views: 874
Hope209 8th March 2007

If you tried mixing OTB and felt like many that going to ITB is the way to go, did you then feel like missing something from OTB...

jakes
replies: 10 views: 1,332
cosmos 8th March 2007

SHORT VERSION of the story: Band does live concert for €10/admission ticket and throws in for free a CD of his...

jindrich
replies: 14 views: 791
Vermeer 8th March 2007

dunno but atfer the last maintanance the forum is slooooow, didnt know where to put this so i just putting it here, all other...

Capstan Cappy
replies: 8 views: 848
Glenn Kuras 8th March 2007

Always loved the sound on this Stones song - anybody know the recording chain, and guitar used here?

StringMike
replies: 14 views: 5,494
HudHudson 8th March 2007

Pretty interesting, check it out here

drastic
replies: 5 views: 1,218
BlueRadio 8th March 2007

my computer only has pci slots so i can't use teh pci-x symphony card internally to connect to my rosetta. i have to buy the...

pepperjack
replies: 4 views: 1,322
Zwinter 8th March 2007

Not paying $110 for a clip thats not a shockmount abduction Suggestions? Thanks! Mike

MikeMitchell
replies: 6 views: 710
d_fu 8th March 2007

No, I'm not asking about the brown note of South Park fame :-) Can someone point me to some software that can generate brown...

majortom
replies: 7 views: 936
majortom 8th March 2007

How do you tighten the low meds of distorded guitars ? Andy Sneap uses the C4 compressor by Waves and it seems to work great....

SLy_drums
replies: 2 views: 819
MikeK 8th March 2007

looking for an acoustic guitar and vocal mic. had my eye on this one for awhile, looking for some opinions. I am using a...

guitardom
replies: 7 views: 2,177
andychamp 8th March 2007

All my illustrious mixing careergooof (year or so) i have mixing ITB and only working in other peoples studios have i got the...

dobz
replies: 1 views: 818
Kris 8th March 2007

Hey guys. I live in Richmond, Va and a local new rock radio station is having a battle of the bands soon. My band wants to enter,...

Blindside
replies: 25 views: 1,247
torglenn 8th March 2007

hi. i wonder is it possible to get a job in states for guy from europe? as mixing engineer or assistent engineer or something to...

tootired
replies: 46 views: 5,201
tootired 8th March 2007

i curently have a monitor / sub combination (s3a, sub 10's) which do not allow for bypass of the subs. the s3a's have a...

lordmiguel
replies: 15 views: 2,233
Sui_City 8th March 2007

I know this belongs in Computers but I thought this was interesting none the less, I spoke with a few different people today and...

composer
replies: 0 views: 635
composer 8th March 2007

Looking for final-mix compressor. Obviously stereo, not necessarily mastering quality, but good. Better if it won't kill the...

Deadmeat
replies: 3 views: 876
el cochino 8th March 2007

Anyone checked this sub out yet? Any comments? THANKS, AB

AB3
replies: 6 views: 5,268
Tone Obsessed 8th March 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search