The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

? Maybe an auto body shop? Seriously? D

Poolhouse
replies: 15 views: 2,383
Stephen Bennett 14th March 2007

I have a RADAR II, but it wont boot because it 'cant load dos file' Now I think it needs new software installed but I cant get...

PhilE
replies: 2 views: 653
PhilE 14th March 2007

Is this how the future of the music industry looks like? Next are Wal-Mart Records? Source: Kings of A&R

quietdrive
replies: 15 views: 1,196
Ruudman 14th March 2007

Hello, the last couple of days I've been thinking on and on about the next scenario and I would love to get some advise from you...

betserd
replies: 3 views: 836
betserd 14th March 2007

Tape

I was thinking about buying a tape machine. My friend has an all analog studio and I have been assisting him. There is a certain...

Nu-tra
replies: 54 views: 3,205
Han 14th March 2007

When I'm sending a guitar di signal from the line out of the IBP to my DAW the level is too hot and clips the converter. Well, no...

el cochino
replies: 12 views: 1,057
doorknocker 14th March 2007

hello GS, just unpacked my Vari-Mu... Vari Happy, indeed :) i have a couple of questions: 1. in LINK mode, i read here...

t_d
replies: 9 views: 1,173
StrykeBack 14th March 2007

Hey guys. I'm about to start a very serious hip-hop project. The guy I'm working with has recorded previously on some crappy...

Blindside
replies: 6 views: 1,020
numrologst 14th March 2007

Remember the Presonus Firestation, the product that simply didn't work for nearly everyone? Well I missed the upgrade path and...

juicylime
replies: 23 views: 3,814
resound 14th March 2007

I suppose i will go first ......names of artists and labels will be kept confidentialheh A few years back i was working on a...

H-Rezz
replies: 5 views: 1,934
Sigma 14th March 2007

It better be 3X better than my now deceased ADA8000.

Sid Viscous
replies: 3 views: 742
Lay in Wait 14th March 2007

I'd like to start a discussion on how you slutz are using room and ambience mics when you record drums. The studio I work in has...

Worlez
replies: 4 views: 925
stevep 14th March 2007

I found the following description on the website of my airline... I'll be traveling with my guitar, long flight to Europe. Should...

quietdrive
replies: 19 views: 1,148
chrisgraff 14th March 2007

I use some pitchshifting (-1.5) one my vocals (Death Metal) when I record and now I want to do the same thing while playing live...

Bloodsoaked
replies: 2 views: 1,468
Sizzleboy 14th March 2007

I know this should go in the buy/sell, but rarely do I see instruments there, so..

Umlaaat
replies: 0 views: 685
Umlaaat 14th March 2007

Hi Guys, Would really appreciate any tips on this. I tri

brutze
replies: 24 views: 3,869
Rick Shepherd 14th March 2007

Ok, Ok, I know it's looooooong overdue but I have finally got the final 10 mic mix ready for download and voting. I know it is a...

True North
replies: 73 views: 14,517
shanewomer 14th March 2007

Hi all. I have seen a lot of you guys like using AT 4050's and Beyer m160's for OHs. I really wanted my next microphone to be a...

Ski spiggy
replies: 0 views: 675
Ski spiggy 14th March 2007

while running some audio through my line inputs on my adl600 i noticed the right and left side on the meters were off, which...

guitardom
replies: 1 views: 700
guitardom 13th March 2007

Hi ,,, given limited funds .....buy a hardware EQ with plugins for comp or spend the money on a hardware comp and use the box...

MooWahmBah
replies: 10 views: 1,153
MooWahmBah 13th March 2007

Does anyone know if the BAE Lunchbox conforms to the 500 form factor? I like the build quality of the BAE box and the separate...

emkay
replies: 23 views: 4,799
ulysses 13th March 2007

Anyone else having trouble searching 3 letters? Snot lettin me do it.. grrr Ga hed, try it. Type in API, AKG, or SOL...

drmmrboy
replies: - views: -
drmmrboy 13th March 2007

Let me start by saying I'm a sometimes-reader, first-time poster on these boards. I've toured and recorded with several different...

DivideYourTime
replies: 2 views: 893
DivideYourTime 13th March 2007

Im surprised that this piece of gear hasn't had more posts on this site. Now its been around for a while would anyone like to...

Mono
replies: 3 views: 1,455
madgansound 13th March 2007

hey guys, i was wondering what is a nice sampling unit to load audio files into to connect to a house p.a. the band i play in...

ellipse
replies: 0 views: 912
ellipse 13th March 2007

So it has now become necessary for us to transfer our 24 track tapes to digital. So I am getting ready to book some time to do...

numrologst
replies: 2 views: 1,958
numrologst 13th March 2007

hey there! I've been looking into a control surface for some time now and was about to pull the trigger on a MCU, but at the...

frontierfran
replies: 8 views: 5,151
frontierfran 13th March 2007

Hi Guys, I'm new to this forum. Just wanted to know if anyone knew of some 1176 - ish sounding plugs that I could consider for...

Deleted #29233
replies: 20 views: 2,240
Deleted #29233 13th March 2007

Hey Guys, I am thinking of selling my soundtracks solo 16X4 board. I have been doing some checking on this forum and apparently...

esumsea
replies: 6 views: 6,351
Phantom Void 13th March 2007

So I've got a garage. In the garage is a huge metal cabinet from the seventies--it's holding big bolts, motorcycle parts,...

jcool
replies: 2 views: 720
jcool 13th March 2007

Quite a lame tease. 15 seconds of what sounds like an intro. At least throw a few bars of the main riff. Funny how the last...

daryllh
replies: 36 views: 2,118
daryllh 13th March 2007

Hi, Can someone please explain me how to connect a Hedd to a 002 rack? I only want to record analog to digital. Also, which...

Amstel
replies: 7 views: 805
Amstel 13th March 2007

Well first it was mission impossible to try to get my ITB "eruption" (similuation software>DI and mouse>midi)to...

fuzzface777
replies: 0 views: 745
fuzzface777 13th March 2007

My birthday is in april and my girlfriend is asking me to make a list of stuff I want. I told her not to spend more than $300 on...

Chris
replies: 2 views: 492
Chris 13th March 2007

Quick question for Eclipse users. I have a unit that I bought used from a friend of mine. It is currently on release 2.0. I...

macr0w
replies: 9 views: 920
macr0w 13th March 2007

just bought one...it ****in RULES! just giving my heads up on it !

lwr
replies: 3 views: 814
lwr 13th March 2007

I've recently discovered that my needle may be bent, as I can't get it to zero on the gain reduction setting adjusting the...

SoundUniverse
replies: 1 views: 2,335
KingDaddyO 13th March 2007

Is is not a standard to run tube mics thru a preamp, i use some groove tube mics, some are for vocals and some are for guiatrs,...

AllAboutTone
replies: 2 views: 525
AllAboutTone 13th March 2007

I haven't read it personally, but my boss tells me our ADK A51's apparently came with a stark warning in the manual about moving...

Improv
replies: 22 views: 2,348
C/G 13th March 2007

I've been reading the Recording the Beatles book (it's great) and have learned that they constantly used tubes mics on their...

macca
replies: 3 views: 969
macca 13th March 2007

Why didnt someone tell me sooner..Distressor in 1:1 with Dist 3 on is the sickest distortion box! Anyone else use it like...

Flymax
replies: 1 views: 1,164
Jeff16years 13th March 2007

I was about to pick up a 414-ULS and noticed that they don't make them anymore. what is going on? are the new ones as...

Jeff16years
replies: 2 views: 789
Jeff16years 13th March 2007

A friend is asking me where they can get some "general MIDI files, type zero" to play in their digital keyboard ... the...

lucey
replies: 2 views: 955
lucey 13th March 2007

I've recently clocked my motu hd192 to a friends MiniMe and noticed a significant improvment. I don't have the cash for a Big...

evangelista
replies: 0 views: 515
evangelista 13th March 2007

a friend of mine recently received a stand up bass and wants to add an internal mic.. or pickup .... something to make it...

Disjointed
replies: 6 views: 899
Disjointed 13th March 2007

So, what is *your* favorite plug-in that costs less that $100, US? I guess I'm just curious to see if there are any little...

manthe
replies: 14 views: 1,340
Kroy 13th March 2007

I have had my semi-professional studio for about 4 years. I'm in high school and I'm taking classes to become a better recording...

Imadrumer
replies: 15 views: 1,695
Gabriel Sousa 13th March 2007

It seems there was a slip up in the UK.... Here is the image. Also, it sort of confirms what MAC RUMORS have been saying,...

composer
replies: 2 views: 3,039
hogo 13th March 2007

I've always loved the atmosphere of this track, and the way it slowly builds. Towards the end, some filtered "live"...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 1,034
Blast9 13th March 2007

Probably a familiar story to some of you: Musician discovers Gearslutz forum, gets big ideas in his head, undertakes ambitious...

Beefsurgeon
replies: 25 views: 1,846
tomwehrle 13th March 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search