The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I dont have a picture, its a real simple set up though. The acoustics are good so do not worry about that aspect. Basically its...

2001n4ever
replies: 5 views: 537
meagsy 4th May 2007

Hello, I'm working with an Echo Audiofire 8, and I realised something bad, the inputs are really noisy, kind of breath...

bandini
replies: 0 views: 611
bandini 4th May 2007

Greets, I'm looking to get a pair of passive tannoy reveal 6's and is trying to find a good matching amp for them. I dropped...

Caban
replies: 3 views: 985
Jim Williams 4th May 2007

Hi, Actually I'm the "try it out" type, but my Liquidmix has just to much to try out and at this time I'm a little too...

analographi
replies: 4 views: 2,571
*CISKO* 4th May 2007

Hi.. I need to get music from my Allen and Heath 24 track analoge mixer to my macbookpro laptop. I've got three options in...

randomandy
replies: 0 views: 719
randomandy 4th May 2007

So I was at the local music store, and I see that there are a pair of used KRK V8s for $700 CDN...regularly they go for $1220 a...

Prufrocker
replies: 15 views: 1,790
AllAboutTone 4th May 2007

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a mic that will pick up the crowd at a live gig decently. You know nice bottom and airy stereo...

HABBER
replies: 2 views: 1,180
jchas 4th May 2007

I know Spiral Frog was making headlines a while back, but they're not up yet. I'd like to try this with my band. Even if we only...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 12 views: 1,255
emkay 4th May 2007

-tab v76 racked and serviced by Marquette -original neve 1073 channels bought from brent averill in early 90s (the real neve,...

neve1073
replies: 0 views: 606
neve1073 4th May 2007

Is there any difference between the currently available new M160 and the so called vintage models?

Djembe
replies: 8 views: 3,610
6dyslexicelephnt 4th May 2007

Is anyone making replacement drivers for these? Doesn't have to be exact. Any suggestions?

drmmrboy
replies: 5 views: 3,122
drmmrboy 4th May 2007

Hi everyone, Ill be recording a rock/hardcore band in a couple weeks. Until now, ive only used SDC on overheads, liked Oktavas...

Digamma
replies: 23 views: 2,819
PhatStax Drums 4th May 2007

I have been asked to record my Church Band/Choir live, which is around 32 channels. I want to capture each track separately and...

barryjohns
replies: 17 views: 1,719
Improv 4th May 2007

I was looking around today, and found some interesting information out there (2005) from the gov't concerning wages nationwide in...

Tibbon
replies: 20 views: 1,097
Improv 4th May 2007

I have SONAR 6 running on an AMD Dual core and Duende is bugging out on me. Is anyone having success with Duende running SONAR...

Pontiusrock
replies: 1 views: 614
skagoogee 4th May 2007

I was watching the absolutely incredible American Masters special on Ahmed Ertegun last night and I couldn't help think how...

primalsteve
replies: 0 views: 701
primalsteve 4th May 2007

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta...

mark007
replies: 6 views: 1,239
NathanEldred 4th May 2007

Just picked up the Waves Renaissance Vox plug-in. It has a few presets, but I don't particularly care for them. If you have...

musicispower
replies: 12 views: 10,518
amishsixstringe 4th May 2007

I am still struggling. I got protools about a month ago. I am missing the process here big time. Here is what I want to know how...

heybulldog
replies: 5 views: 2,661
Paul Vnuk Jr. 4th May 2007

I am going to have to mix a project in a studio full of unfamiliar gear. This studio is based around a Sony DMX R100, being...

nickdabass
replies: 22 views: 1,276
lefthando 4th May 2007

I headed on over to KMR audio in north london to buy some D-Sub looms today and when I arrived noticed an out of place looking...

toolskid
replies: 0 views: 508
toolskid 3rd May 2007

A friend of mine contacted me about a low end live mic....so i thought I would ask the crew since I dont do much live sound work...

ron florentine
replies: 4 views: 1,579
Beech 3rd May 2007

I mix pop and hip hop, and am looking for one more outboard effect unit to patch into my Apogee to use as an Aux in...

Dopamine
replies: 20 views: 1,349
thethrillfactor 3rd May 2007

I did a search. Looks like nobody has talked about 'em yet. Anybody using...

Jax
replies: 6 views: 6,808
Jax 3rd May 2007

Any one know this Model? How'c compare to 5C? Tahnks for INFO

alyi
replies: 3 views: 1,484
alyi 3rd May 2007

My Sony DMX just stopped working. The board turns on and works for about a minute and then the computer loses the ability to...

Duffster
replies: 3 views: 851
s.d.finley 3rd May 2007

Hey hey! I recently got a HDV camera. It's a nice Sony HDV-Z1U. The onboard mics sucked. I just ebayed for an AT825 to use on the...

cleantone
replies: 3 views: 3,434
Chris Nighman 3rd May 2007

hi slutz a local sound reinforcement company is cleaning out their basement. Whats your opinion on the following gear and...

fivepoundmusic
replies: 5 views: 2,259
fivepoundmusic 3rd May 2007

Hello any and all. I was recording a band last weekend. My partner did most of the mic'ing. He is still learning the...

manthe
replies: 15 views: 1,267
redddog 3rd May 2007

I'm feeling patriotic at the moment and I want my next gear purchases to be american made. Most of my mics are made in Austria or...

bobwarren
replies: 7 views: 1,626
warhead 3rd May 2007

Ive got a friend who i could probably trade my firepod for a hr824 monitor, i would eventually buy another hr824 and replace the...

Bluemoa
replies: 0 views: 651
Bluemoa 3rd May 2007
replies: - views: -
Jim Williams 3rd May 2007

Hi guys, I'm on a PC, now using PCI card M-Audio's Audiopfile 192 (has s/pdif in/out) but want to get better external...

grexter
replies: 7 views: 835
warhead 3rd May 2007

I've had a Mojave MA-200 mic for a while and been real happy with it, I just got a Peluso 22-251 to try (and most likely keeping)...

camerondye
replies: 2 views: 617
camerondye 3rd May 2007

im in the uk and im being offered a M11 ribbon mic, the printed ribbon one, cant recall the exact name but it's the cardiod...

sheltersoton
replies: 3 views: 2,195
C/G 3rd May 2007

Hi fellow gearslutz, since I´m in NY next month, I wanted to know where to buy microphones (SM7b, Royer) and EQ (Portico,...

joh
replies: 8 views: 712
Jim Roberts 3rd May 2007

Im sending my gear (synths, samplers and such, wide frequencies) through valve amps (speakers, basically) I have 2 TAB-funkenwerk...

sleestack
replies: 19 views: 1,709
manthe 3rd May 2007

Hello there, Iv'e been searching the universe it seems for an eternity, thus far with a 100% failure rate :-( Perhaps you...

Drayon
replies: 4 views: 1,356
Drayon 3rd May 2007

hi: i've seen the posts about getting dust out of the studio (swiffer, etc.) but am interested in your opinions on the best way...

James Guitar
replies: 0 views: 738
James Guitar 3rd May 2007

I want to use it as a standalone A/D to connect my hardware synths to my Metric Halo ULN-2, via SPDIF. Thought I could buy a...

skan
replies: 1 views: 583
DCtoDaylight 3rd May 2007

Hi, I'm in need of a new set of monitors and have about €800 to spend. I have quite a bit of experience with various brands...

Caban
replies: 1 views: 2,610
Caban 3rd May 2007

opinions on this compresor ? compared to dbx 1046 ? or DN500 ? thanks.

jtvrdy
replies: 1 views: 2,486
jtvrdy 3rd May 2007

What do vintage pump organs sound like? Could anybody possibly recommend some songs to listen to that have a pump organ?

MaJo1
replies: 9 views: 3,463
musicispower 3rd May 2007

There aren't that many cables available for TS to TRS 1/4" jack connector, at least in my search. Can I just buy a normal...

noone
replies: 3 views: 2,215
noone 3rd May 2007

Hello folks. So my brand-new ASP8 monitors are kachunking when I turn them off - like you can see the woofer move, in a big...

Brian Brock
replies: 12 views: 1,473
Improv 3rd May 2007

gday all. my neve 1073dpa has selectable input impedance of 300 (lo z) or 1200 (hi z) ohms. as stated in the manual, the sm7b...

beesting
replies: 9 views: 7,235
nbrecording 3rd May 2007

So me and UBK headed down to Hoboken, New Jersey on Wednesday for a secret session. It wasn't so secret that I couldn't use my...

GilWave
replies: 5 views: 3,601
Dave Derr 3rd May 2007

Hello People!!!!! Was wondering why "Free G" plugin by Sonalksis doesn't have pan on the mono version, i do all my...

karlscott
replies: 2 views: 1,633
Stiff 3rd May 2007

I'm using the Waves Ren desser right now which is pretty cool just wondering if there's something better out there that I'm...

SUGARCULT666
replies: 5 views: 5,284
s.d.finley 3rd May 2007

Hello, I'm having a problem that I can't resolve. The problem is that my guitar isn't loud enough in Cubase SX3, and the channel...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 4 views: 1,336
FatBassPlayer 3rd May 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search