The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok here's the story. I live in South-East Asia. I have been emailing online retailers in U.S. to ship the tape here but they...

Saudade
replies: 7 views: 2,000
Saudade 15th March 2007

I would like to know WHY Neumann does not make reissues of the old classic mics that everyone and their brother is wanting? Ex:...

Deleted User
replies: 43 views: 5,442
bobwarren 15th March 2007

Just wondering what you guys think is a fair price for an HD Core Card (PCI version) these days because I'm looking to purchase...

Ravendmb1
replies: 1 views: 809
barryjohns 15th March 2007

Hi! I don`t have enough word clock cables at the moment to try this out that`s why I ask you guys. So here`s the...

Haam
replies: 2 views: 1,219
EleKtriKaz 14th March 2007

Hello there, anyone using an aws900 or aws900+ with Logic ??? My problem is that the 4th console midi port (automation /...

rtprods
replies: 11 views: 2,635
rtprods 14th March 2007

It has tons of recording session notes including what mics, outboard etc. was used. StudioSmart - The Police: Every Breath You...

RecTeach
replies: 2 views: 1,879
drumkideric 14th March 2007

After checking out the 'kings of A&R' site (linked from the Starbucks thread) - I found this. "The singing sensation...

biggator6
replies: 32 views: 1,746
vixapphire 14th March 2007

hi all... I'm currently on location recording the music for a shoot called 'Transatlantic Sessions' (some great music... Aly...

Iain Hutch
replies: 1 views: 1,184
Berolzheimer 14th March 2007

In the last 3 years we've seen a lot of analog-emulation plug-ins hit the scene. I've demo'd most of them and I'm left feeling...

norman_nomad
replies: 160 views: 9,704
John Suitcase 14th March 2007

Earlier this week I ask a question and thanks to some very helpful people on the forum I will probably add the SM7 to microphone...

Imadrumer
replies: 5 views: 1,558
Chrisc_o 14th March 2007

If I have a mono track and want it 'wide' I'll normally duplicate the track, pan one left, pan one right and shift one forward or...

C Heat
replies: 1 views: 818
C Heat 14th March 2007

Does anyone know a good repair shop for MXR units or just effect processors in general? The last shop i sent my MXR Flanger too...

Drezen81
replies: 0 views: 2,102
Drezen81 14th March 2007

don't know if this is just a test and temporary or here to stay but i really don't like the new date format on the forum overview...

futur2
replies: 33 views: 1,846
pkautzsch 14th March 2007

Fellow Slutz, Pardon my absolute ignorance about recording gear but I'm at my wit's end. I bought an M-Audio Black Box and got...

luv2pluck
replies: 0 views: 835
luv2pluck 14th March 2007

Fellow Slutz, Pardon my absolute ignorance about recording gear but I'm at my wit's end. I bought an M-Audio Black Box and got...

luv2pluck
replies: 0 views: 600
luv2pluck 14th March 2007

i want to hook up firewire 800 to my G5. what is a good cable? can i just buy any firewire 800 9 pin cable (9-pin-9pin)? to...

pepperjack
replies: 2 views: 1,167
pepperjack 14th March 2007

just wondering if any of you have had a chance to check out the new Charter Oak M900 and would like to comment on the sound,...

Recycled_Brains
replies: 3 views: 1,934
freestyle tromb 14th March 2007

What do you guys know about revision "h" of the 1176ln? A buddy of mine has got one that he might be willing to let go...

jmoore
replies: 5 views: 2,665
dbbubba 14th March 2007

I'm a keyboard player. I haven't played out for a couple years, but the last time I did, I carried around the normally expected...

KeithAdv
replies: 1 views: 997
11413 14th March 2007

I have done some production for other people in the past, but never from scratch.. with a new singer who has never sung outside...

Jose Mrochek
replies: 11 views: 956
Pasta4lnch 14th March 2007

Hi All, Everyone says 'room treatment' is one of the critical aspects for a project studio... I was wondering what you thoughts...

TCW
replies: 5 views: 1,395
Ethan Winer 14th March 2007

We'll let the soft synth thread run I guess, and I will watch it grow with interest but the grey matter is a little...

juicylime
replies: 1 views: 609
JimmySX 14th March 2007

Sent a PM and an e-mail cause I want to buy some of his super amazing gear and I haven't heard back yet :( I'm sure he's just...

aermotor
replies: 11 views: 1,305
Chris 14th March 2007

I've read a lot about the Transient Designer and was wondering if anybody would be cool enough to post some sample mp3s? ...

Chris
replies: 2 views: 841
BradM 14th March 2007

Hey Guys, Not sure if this is in the right area but here goes... I've just produced mixed and engineered a record. I...

RAH
replies: 18 views: 1,261
RAH 14th March 2007

I am planning on getting the Avedis R52 space rack for OSA modules....has anyone tried this combo yet?

slaves666
replies: 2 views: 1,908
NathanEldred 14th March 2007

Hi all! My Lynx L22 soundcard has one XLR stereo pair output. I need another pair for separate monitoring or for external...

stenerlov
replies: 5 views: 6,027
squeegybug 14th March 2007

I'm looking to purchase an 02R96 for my small project sized recording studio. It seems to fit all of my needs (I need mic pres...

s_sibs
replies: 6 views: 1,168
alessio 14th March 2007

I have a SE electronics ICIS. Today I experienced it making a high frequency (maybe 16 khz) tone. It wasn't hiss or noise, it was...

Joemamma
replies: 6 views: 1,477
Koed 14th March 2007

I have recently stopped using the zero latancy monitoring function of my converters and have gone back to direct analog...

Trebor Flow
replies: 4 views: 939
Protools Guy 14th March 2007

So I'm a veteran of a couple AES shows, and NAMM; would someone mind giving me the lowdown on the TapeOp convention? I've read...

Orren
replies: 2 views: 1,015
Marlowe 14th March 2007

There are no page links that I can see for browsing through multiple-page threads and the direct-to-page links on the forum...

brockf
replies: 1 views: 705
pan60 14th March 2007

Just wondering. I haven't been able to find any info on this but I know I've read about it in the past. The sennheiser 421 has...

Chris
replies: 7 views: 2,715
kats 14th March 2007

So I have some mixes that were done on an HD rig elsewhere. I can't find the burned interleaved wav mixes right now. I have the...

amost
replies: 0 views: 755
amost 14th March 2007

Does anyone have this book? http://www.recordingthebeatles.com/ It looks really cool. It's $100. Are there some great...

bexarametric
replies: 19 views: 1,990
loujudson 14th March 2007

Can anybody tell me the difference between these 2 microphones? Thanks a lot. Art

Art
replies: 0 views: 4,877
Art 14th March 2007

? Maybe an auto body shop? Seriously? D

Poolhouse
replies: 15 views: 2,382
Stephen Bennett 14th March 2007

I have a RADAR II, but it wont boot because it 'cant load dos file' Now I think it needs new software installed but I cant get...

PhilE
replies: 2 views: 653
PhilE 14th March 2007

Is this how the future of the music industry looks like? Next are Wal-Mart Records? Source: Kings of A&R

quietdrive
replies: 15 views: 1,195
Ruudman 14th March 2007

Hello, the last couple of days I've been thinking on and on about the next scenario and I would love to get some advise from you...

betserd
replies: 3 views: 836
betserd 14th March 2007

Tape

I was thinking about buying a tape machine. My friend has an all analog studio and I have been assisting him. There is a certain...

Nu-tra
replies: 54 views: 3,205
Han 14th March 2007

When I'm sending a guitar di signal from the line out of the IBP to my DAW the level is too hot and clips the converter. Well, no...

el cochino
replies: 12 views: 1,057
doorknocker 14th March 2007

hello GS, just unpacked my Vari-Mu... Vari Happy, indeed :) i have a couple of questions: 1. in LINK mode, i read here...

t_d
replies: 9 views: 1,172
StrykeBack 14th March 2007

Hey guys. I'm about to start a very serious hip-hop project. The guy I'm working with has recorded previously on some crappy...

Blindside
replies: 6 views: 1,019
numrologst 14th March 2007

Remember the Presonus Firestation, the product that simply didn't work for nearly everyone? Well I missed the upgrade path and...

juicylime
replies: 23 views: 3,814
resound 14th March 2007

I suppose i will go first ......names of artists and labels will be kept confidentialheh A few years back i was working on a...

H-Rezz
replies: 5 views: 1,934
Sigma 14th March 2007

It better be 3X better than my now deceased ADA8000.

Sid Viscous
replies: 3 views: 741
Lay in Wait 14th March 2007

I'd like to start a discussion on how you slutz are using room and ambience mics when you record drums. The studio I work in has...

Worlez
replies: 4 views: 924
stevep 14th March 2007

I found the following description on the website of my airline... I'll be traveling with my guitar, long flight to Europe. Should...

quietdrive
replies: 19 views: 1,147
chrisgraff 14th March 2007

I use some pitchshifting (-1.5) one my vocals (Death Metal) when I record and now I want to do the same thing while playing live...

Bloodsoaked
replies: 2 views: 1,468
Sizzleboy 14th March 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search