The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

ok, ive had to move to a new house temporarily and ive noticed some electrical problems and my sound quality has dropped. the...

kingchong
replies: 8 views: 916
kingchong 18th March 2007

I finally got the money to upgrade my mic. I'm still on a TLM103 right now. I only ever record female vocals for dance...

Jorg
replies: 7 views: 1,775
Jonathan Starr 18th March 2007

Hello, We're in search for someone producing beats for our rap group. We don't have the qualities to make real professional...

Marly88
replies: 1 views: 636
Marly88 18th March 2007

I am looking to use external converters and use ADAT out of those converters into an M-audio lightbridge to still be able to use...

knorr
replies: 8 views: 1,239
lozion 18th March 2007

I am considering getting one of these to sum through a console. I do everything at 44.1K and rarely 88.2 for acoustic...

guitoffee
replies: 3 views: 720
absrec 18th March 2007

One of my students accidently recorded his session (only about 30 min's) with the phantom on. The mic pre was a GML2020. Could...

ethan_c
replies: 2 views: 879
TyRip 18th March 2007
replies: 34 views: 2,529
woomanmoomin 18th March 2007

hi all, I'm still looking for a "modern" mic, in my a mind a "modern" mic is very transparent, bright ( I...

isham
replies: 3 views: 1,384
woomanmoomin 18th March 2007

Hi, I have borrowed a TL-Audio C1 from a friend. For my range of experience I like the mic preamps and also the compression on...

analographi
replies: 14 views: 2,845
PlugHead 18th March 2007

It seems to me that if the Distressor can mimic an 1176 or LA-2A somewhat, considering its topology wouldn't you think it could...

BlakeMcKibben
replies: 6 views: 3,380
andymixer 18th March 2007

Dear all How I set Keystation 49e Velocity off or set it to Full level? Thanks for help

alyi
replies: 0 views: 1,777
alyi 18th March 2007

OK, here’s the deal. I’ve had a MDX R100 for a couple of months. So far I am very impressed and fairly comfortable with the...

recordhead
replies: 4 views: 896
recordhead 18th March 2007

I was wondering since the dac1 is an external converter. Does the quality of the dvd/cd player matter? thanks

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 2 views: 815
b-magical 18th March 2007

I've had it for a little over a year. It hasn't left my rack. It's in perfect condition. I don't want to sell it, but I'm buying...

joppy
replies: 0 views: 944
joppy 18th March 2007

i have a project due monday evening to bring to mastering ouse, and for the ****ing sake i can not get cubase sx3.1 latest...

WEAPON_X
replies: 10 views: 954
mOjO FET 18th March 2007

So, if anyone's passing through San Francisco airport (SFO), there's a somewhat-hip display of historical audio gear in one of...

DCtoDaylight
replies: 0 views: 524
DCtoDaylight 18th March 2007

Hi All- Does anyone know a good tech to work on one of these machines? It's more of a TEAC branded Ampex than anything, but I...

mml
replies: 1 views: 1,372
tombak 18th March 2007

Other than the L/R mute and phase switches on the M3PH, what are the differences between the PS1A and the M3PH??? PS1A is quite...

Resonant Alien
replies: 0 views: 1,840
Resonant Alien 17th March 2007

Just wondering what recommendations the board has on wiring mults. I am building a simple XLR patchbay, and I would like to...

cetanorak
replies: 1 views: 1,021
cetanorak 17th March 2007

Is that company good? they look professional? it is worth it ? any comparison with others? Is their fabric good enough to let...

zak7
replies: 6 views: 845
George Necola 17th March 2007

Got a nice review in TapeOp . Has anybody used this ??

danocaster
replies: 1 views: 2,114
bgrotto 17th March 2007

Hi, I wanted to start my Digi002R this morning, but all it does is ticking mezed Normally, it ticks 3 times ... and than...

goatie
replies: 16 views: 1,084
A27Hull 17th March 2007

I'm finishing up an internship and I'm trying to decide wether to go for a staff job in nashville, or try to be independent and...

LivintheDream
replies: 36 views: 4,266
LivintheDream 17th March 2007

I'm considering buying a UAD card for mixing my current project and was wondering if it will give me much better results than...

djanogil
replies: 3 views: 1,052
warhead 17th March 2007

Hello everybody, I'm taking a gig playing in a group in casablanca, morroco. I'm looking to try and bring a small recording rig...

unstruck
replies: 2 views: 916
adrianex 17th March 2007

hey there, i have got a short question over here: Is it a common practice, to pitch shift drum room mics with an eventide...

Alexi
replies: 1 views: 692
cosmos 17th March 2007

Hi All. I own a 5.1 Studio in Santiago, Chile and I've been mixing 5.1 demo song, out of stereo mixes, for some of my clients...

Gonzalo
replies: 20 views: 1,122
marcan 17th March 2007

A few people have asked me after building a lot of bass traps over the last month how I was hanging them. here are a few pictures...

Slaytex
replies: 2 views: 4,083
Wayne 17th March 2007

How do you have your HD24 setup? Just bought a unit. It's got A/D converters inside, so is there any strict need for a separate...

FISHPAWS
replies: 3 views: 2,898
AllBread 17th March 2007

His mom was the one that got him started, talked about everything from how Shot thru the heart was another song for a woman a...

composer
replies: 3 views: 1,049
gainreduction 17th March 2007

Anybody out there familiar with the Akai DR16? I have 2 DR16's ... one of them has an ADAT card. I also have an EMU 1212m card...

One-Eyed-Sammy
replies: 5 views: 2,742
alessio 17th March 2007

I'm thinking about trying out an optimod for "effects" compression, meaning over the top compression. There are...

morebutter
replies: 3 views: 3,962
MJDSC 17th March 2007

Can someone give me the down low on how to use an external hardware device (in my case, a presonus equalizer) with my digi 002 in...

lucasmusic
replies: 4 views: 792
lucasmusic 17th March 2007

No bells or whistles like Coleman, SPL, etc., but for simple monitor control, it seems like the ATTY2'D would do a fine job. ...

Resonant Alien
replies: 6 views: 1,331
majortom 17th March 2007

High all, jst wanted to know if any of you can recommend a mono passive atenuator box. THe outputs of my V76 pre is too hot for...

DSMrehearsal
replies: 1 views: 1,043
nobtwiddler 17th March 2007

I've been intersted in some techniques I've seen Kevin Shirley use when he sets up his drum OH's. He has a mic over each side of...

Worlez
replies: 10 views: 1,327
Alexi 17th March 2007

I'm now tracking a Celion Dion sound alike and this girl can WAIL! She can sing so loud and strong that I had to engage the pad...

BigJunk
replies: 15 views: 1,078
doorknocker 17th March 2007

Been mixing some tracks for a friend and found that i needed to mix the BVs a bit differently than usual. As i like to...

scuzzywuzzy
replies: 6 views: 1,177
scuzzywuzzy 17th March 2007

My brother is about to buy a DAW , he's worked on PT LE and that's the only one he knows. I told him he 'd have more options...

djanogil
replies: 49 views: 4,619
[email protected] 17th March 2007

Just read a thread and it seems lot's of us in Western North Carolina / Asheville - I'm playing at Tressa's Friday night, if you...

lane thaw
replies: 31 views: 2,552
resound 17th March 2007

Just got the Avalon VT 737 as everybody was recommending it for recording vocals etc. I use a Neumann LM 193 mic into the Avalon...

TOMMYB
replies: 2 views: 2,387
TOMMYB 17th March 2007

What are you guys finding to be the average time to setup a 4-5 piece band for off the floor tracking, given the help from an...

Audio Hombre
replies: 1 views: 600
pan 17th March 2007

Just got the ART DPS Pre amp and it's my first time working with S/pdif. This is probably a stupid question but I connected the...

Imadrumer
replies: 5 views: 1,057
Imadrumer 17th March 2007

Got to hand it to Dream Theater. I am watching Score now. They left all of the blemishes in. The orchestra is not the best...

PDC
replies: 0 views: 1,502
PDC 17th March 2007

looks like a neat little device for controller transport and what not...but is there any getting this to work with something else...

orksnork
replies: 0 views: 802
orksnork 17th March 2007

Are any of you that are using the FF800's main output running a "Y" cable from TRS to 2 xlr's that go to your monitors?...

Slaytex
replies: 12 views: 967
mOjO FET 17th March 2007

I was thinking of this the other night. I can't think of one female producer and come to think of it the only female engineer...

recall
replies: 41 views: 1,943
daveseviltwin 17th March 2007

Hi, during my search for possible summingdevices I found the maybe very new TFPro M16. I couldn´t find any opinions on this...

Superkargo
replies: 0 views: 1,750
Superkargo 16th March 2007

I've recorded a sample with some microphones. Please criticize. However, I am not a singer, nor my living room is not a studio,...

Wavebourn
replies: 0 views: 1,192
Wavebourn 16th March 2007

Title says it all -- can PT "see" the analog AND digital ins on a Rosetta 800 (+X-HD) simultaneously?

Gregg Sartiano
replies: 2 views: 1,544
Zwinter 16th March 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search