The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Besides a lunchbox, I am considering a pre with neve-ish or clone of a neve? What is still in your studio for your neve...

fuzzface777
replies: 20 views: 1,331
TonyBelmont 21st March 2007

Was looking into the Toft ATB, but then realized that I could get an older Trident 65/70 series for about the same cake. Your...

Deadmeat
replies: 2 views: 1,656
Dirty Halo 21st March 2007

I'm looking to increase options for guitar cab/amp micing. My current mics are (ones that would be potentially appropriate for...

feyshay
replies: 9 views: 919
lpkyer 21st March 2007

Does anyone know what type of gear the Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section used? Specifically Jimmy Johnson (what type of guitar and amp...

stubenbaines
replies: 2 views: 3,099
Brownie 21st March 2007

Hi. I bought a remote SL a year ago because I wanted seamless plugin control so I could actually enjoy using the computer. ...

thedommer
replies: 3 views: 676
thedommer 21st March 2007

I have this piece of kit that i recently aquired but im interested in knowing if anyone knows what it is exactly. I have used one...

ultima
replies: 15 views: 1,096
woomanmoomin 21st March 2007

Hey I got a good deal on an Ibanez SRX 505. Ive been playing it for a few months. Its got a nice feel but Im not sure if I like...

thedommer
replies: 2 views: 695
thedommer 21st March 2007

Hola!! Trying to figure out a way to switch monitors in my control room. I'm currently using ADAM P33A's (active) and want to...

Blackwater
replies: 4 views: 1,194
tINY 21st March 2007

Hi, So to get those few extra drum tracks, I have an ADA8000 running through an optical cable into my Black Lion modded Motu...

mcpf66
replies: 10 views: 1,237
frans 21st March 2007

Any infos on how you can trademark your band or artist name?

Walker_ATL
replies: 11 views: 3,041
C/G 21st March 2007

Are cassette decks obsolete? Does anyone see a need to have one in their studio anymore? Makoto

makoto
replies: 29 views: 3,555
max cooper 21st March 2007

Doing research on a particular item can be a pain in the arse in these forums. Case in point, the Hamptone tube mic pre. Some...

avntgrd
replies: 4 views: 1,290
teddawg 21st March 2007

Looking for more ideas from the crowd - What are good sub $1000 mics for recording: 1) Alto 2) Soprano 3) Tennor Thanks in...

Deadmeat
replies: 29 views: 4,181
Deadmeat 21st March 2007

Hey everyone, I have just been given a Roland Chorus Echo, Model RE-501. Like the space echo but less desirable i think!...

Blue May
replies: 3 views: 887
Blue May 21st March 2007

I found the perfect road case for the API 6 slot Lunch box. It's made by Road Ready so its an off the shelf item and it's cheap...

Aearth
replies: 1 views: 1,550
thenoiseflower 21st March 2007

I'm debating paying for to do a pro tools operator course, which would cost me about £1600. I'm actually using pro tools HD...

josha
replies: 10 views: 4,391
AudioFocus 21st March 2007

Does anyone know what mic this is, just curious? As a side note this is one of my favorite acoustic guitarists, so unique and...

bcgood
replies: 14 views: 1,490
Ozzy 21st March 2007

Anyone? If so did it make the benchmark sound better.

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 2 views: 1,427
DrDeltaM 21st March 2007

Anyone has both? How similair is the Liquid Mix emulation of the Distressor?? On a 1-10 scale.

SMT
replies: 22 views: 5,455
vj1 21st March 2007

Can somebody tell me why the 3-band 550A costs 500$ more than the 4-band 550B? The descriptions on the API site read the same...

andychamp
replies: 8 views: 1,527
Klauth 21st March 2007

modules closest to the power supply on the api lunchbox, will that add noise, hum or other artefacts to the audio. if so, what...

ine-kpro...
replies: 1 views: 913
amino 21st March 2007

I have a nice Audio design recording comp. that I've been too lazy to use on mixes, as it's mono and I'd like to use it on drum...

djanogil
replies: 2 views: 1,805
djanogil 21st March 2007

Anyone else having troubles logging in here after clearing your cookies? The only way for me to get back here as a member is...

Mike Derrick
replies: 17 views: 943
pan60 21st March 2007

Hello, I was wondering which mic is better, the Z5600, the Z5600A or the Gemini. I want to know because I'm still deciding...

Marly88
replies: 10 views: 8,602
Marly88 21st March 2007

Hi Folks, I am considering a pair of either of these to compliment my PMC DB1sa's. Does anyone have any experience /...

mosrite
replies: 2 views: 1,704
mosrite 21st March 2007

I have been using an Apogee Mini Me with great success but i have one complaint. I find that it cannot handle loud sources. even...

arpodthegreat
replies: 1 views: 918
drumkideric 21st March 2007

i'm trying to install main app on main drive, then sample libaries on external drive. there are a bunch of sample libary disk,s...

pepperjack
replies: 0 views: 618
pepperjack 21st March 2007

Anyone had the oppertunity to try out this piece of Joe Meek gear called OneQ..? A "master channel" incl. mic pre,...

Anselmo
replies: 0 views: 1,029
Anselmo 21st March 2007

I know this probably belongs in the Electronic Instrument section, but the implications for adaption as an interface for other...

Djembe
replies: 0 views: 602
Djembe 21st March 2007

Does anyone here who use any of the fantom or motif rack sound modules tell me if they are different from the actual keyboards,...

Versatile255
replies: 1 views: 1,084
Kiwiburger 21st March 2007

Hello, I've been trying to figure out how to make the guitar part in the begining of Vertigo by U2, its just under the main riff...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 2 views: 727
supaheef 21st March 2007

Just curious what everyone's using out there... heh

mwikkid
replies: 40 views: 6,293
exit2studios 21st March 2007

Where can i find magazine subscritions that are in a "bundle"? like i wanna get, EQ, Recording, musico pro , mix,...

gsilbers
replies: 2 views: 527
jDresnin 21st March 2007

Maybe dump, but today when I had to do some stuff on my Laptop, i was wondering how you could establish a K-System on headphones....

Kappi
replies: 0 views: 570
Kappi 21st March 2007

Hi, Can anyone give me advice how to use outboard equipment in conjunction with PT HD? I've got a Lynx aurora 16 with a couple...

Tijs el Tonno
replies: 8 views: 1,343
yawatta 21st March 2007

Just wondering if any one has any opinions on this..(I did a search and read some useful info but want more:) How much of a...

AnalogBob
replies: 38 views: 2,764
tunetown 20th March 2007

Hi, http://www.nagraaudio.com/pro/pages/products_nagra_e.php Anyone thinks that this is good purchase at 600 EUR for new...

miziq
replies: 7 views: 6,565
Ruudman 20th March 2007

The displkay is going crazy. Poo! I need this little tool right away. Any help with a tech is greatly appreciated! PM me if you...

Terry McInturff
replies: 0 views: 751
Terry McInturff 20th March 2007

Hello all, I am thinking of buying a new Les Paul for recording and live. This time, not just a Les paul, but one of the best...

Rogervandeberg
replies: 51 views: 2,922
ootle 20th March 2007

I have around 6 milk crates full of records (however many that is... 800?). They are rock, pop, jazz, classical, with a few...

Tibbon
replies: 12 views: 2,590
Tom H 20th March 2007

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade the following pieces of equipment in the studio in a school I teach at: 3 Carillon computers...

guy1
replies: 1 views: 496
octatonic 20th March 2007

Went to listen to them. My first impression, and after 1/2 hour of listening between the p11a and s2a, I thought the p11's were...

lasso
replies: 11 views: 3,095
not_so_new 20th March 2007

I am running 4.6 on a dual CPU g4 loaded with ram and 10.3.9. is there a huge difference between DP 4 and 5? is it worth the...

Sonicvalley
replies: 3 views: 1,055
drBill 20th March 2007

I am trying to start a new studio in Manahttan. I would actually be adding it on to a current post operation, but I would be...

littleguy
replies: 1 views: 627
lpkyer 20th March 2007

Anyone know what mic/preamp combo was used on "Ganging Up On The Sun?" I want that chain...

johnnybregar
replies: 0 views: 549
johnnybregar 20th March 2007

I know it's totally subjective but I'm courious what people use? cooge

Magic Mill
replies: 11 views: 833
lpkyer 20th March 2007

Hey Everyone, Was thinking of getting a graphics tablet to use with Logic, as I am trying to avoid destroying my hand. Was...

Glamdring
replies: 27 views: 1,327
soundawg 20th March 2007

I'm about to upgrade some and I'm debating on what to purchase. Here's what I have 002R Solo 610 Dav Bg-1 RNC Oktave Mk...

johnwayne
replies: 12 views: 830
andrewj 20th March 2007

is their any difference in spdif quality if its an input. like if you went from a mytek A/D to a cheap soundcard spdif input...

imloggedin
replies: 4 views: 1,412
theblue1 20th March 2007

Hello there I am from New Zealand But am about to drive through San Diego tomorrow on my way to la.. Am hoping to spend a day...

Justynfromnz
replies: 7 views: 1,113
Justynfromnz 20th March 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search