The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Big favor?

Hey guys, over the past year I've learned sooo much from you all, I've been recording my bands demo for a few months and im...

johnnyboy4
replies: 38 views: 1,937
Sqye 2nd April 2007

Need advice here. I've been into recording for about 11 years now on my own and have been considering really spending the money...

lucasmusic
replies: 17 views: 2,124
BJohnston 2nd April 2007

I just looked on Redco.com where I order all of my Mogami W2534 and I was blown away. It has gone up to .91 per foot. Does anyone...

daveseviltwin
replies: 32 views: 3,379
daveseviltwin 2nd April 2007

is there a sonic difference between an 810 vs two 410's... ? .... or what would the plus be of having an 810 over 410? any...

sadworld
replies: 19 views: 7,407
FFTT 2nd April 2007

He has a couple of items for sale buy but does not answer my questions. His name on ebay is "polyvoks-russia", he has...

jorstua
replies: 4 views: 1,372
Reptil 2nd April 2007

I'm booked for tracking a guitar based rock band in December, they're planning to rent a Hugh list of amps and guitar cabs...

lowswing
replies: 9 views: 9,462
DeepFried 2nd April 2007

I was looking at a Focusrite Red Preamp, can't remember which number it was . . at any rate, I noticed that the preamp had...

Pronecobra
replies: 3 views: 1,191
Pronecobra 2nd April 2007

I have been seeing this mics around and at 1st i thought they where crap (specifically the Samson Podcaster) but i saw that...

gsilbers
replies: 11 views: 1,003
Kiwiburger 2nd April 2007

Hey all, going the Mackie Onyx 1640 route for extra Pre's/EQs and bussing purposes, but I want to have it horizontally mounted on...

The Greening
replies: 0 views: 1,469
The Greening 2nd April 2007

Jules or whomever handles forum admin: If making a topic and adding "tags", it only works from www.gearslutz.com,...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 2 views: 1,268
Matt Hepworth 1st April 2007

Hi. I was wondering which are the GENERAL differences between Small Diaphragm Condenser and Big Diaphragm Condenser. Everybody...

Gonzalo
replies: 4 views: 1,187
Gonzalo 1st April 2007

So after reading through massive amounts of discussions, as well as my own topics started, I think I've decided on the...

jordanh
replies: 6 views: 2,023
A440 1st April 2007

Hi Guys, I have an unusual question. Was wondering if any UK Slutz/pro toolers can recommend a drive to record to. I have a...

recall
replies: 1 views: 628
aidyhall 1st April 2007

Is there any box out there that will take a guitar signal and split it three ways? (amp, d.i., headphone mix) Alternatively,...

mute pink
replies: 22 views: 10,895
TEMAS 1st April 2007

I have a few questions on these mics for those of you who've used them tracking electric gtr cabs: i5: Is it just a slight...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 1,703
guittarzzan 1st April 2007

Hi !! I do just acoustic recording. I have a ART Pro channel that I dont use, but I know it has a EQ and Compressor. Are they...

sanjari
replies: 0 views: 605
sanjari 1st April 2007

If you have not seen or heard of this fabulous development - do have a look at the following Web site: Vintec Röhren Röhre...

Mixermend
replies: 2 views: 1,557
Gravity8058 1st April 2007

I read an article about a blues guitarist. (can't remember his name) Anyway, he claimed that his pedals sounded better/warmer...

dfarness
replies: 19 views: 3,048
dfarness 1st April 2007

I realize that UAD plug-ins model actual hardware, so I'm really hoping they'll consider modeling this for tape emulation: ...

Lownotes
replies: 6 views: 1,636
Toad 1st April 2007

I'm working on a track that has a total of 17 vocal tracks (make that 21 and growing). Some are just small parts that needed...

juicylime
replies: 16 views: 3,114
zimv20 1st April 2007

can't get my head around whether we need one of these or not? What exactly are they? (sorry for the stupid question) we have no...

Mr. Nice
replies: 1 views: 979
Mr. Nice 1st April 2007

It no hidden fact...the Apogee Ensemble has many Kinks that are being worked out...from those of you who have gotten your hands...

jordanh
replies: 6 views: 1,025
jordanh 1st April 2007

Hello slutz, I'm trying to locate an old friend/gear dealer from a few years back. His name is Rob "The Knob"...

jsteiger
replies: 1 views: 1,856
jsteiger 1st April 2007

The headline is kinda misleading. But seems like the industry is heading into a direction where they wont sign new acts anymore...

quietdrive
replies: 56 views: 4,295
gainreduction 1st April 2007

I'm putting together a backline for a new club opening up in Redondo Beach, CA. I'm looking for a little bit of reccomendation if...

David Lee
replies: 10 views: 1,454
FFTT 1st April 2007

Hey, I'm working with an act right now that wants a sound somewhat similar to the Michael Jackson sound. Listening to his...

Stiff
replies: 3 views: 1,060
analogbass 1st April 2007

Was wondering if anyone has one of the ne ones here and your thoughts? i have an APIlunchbox with the 512 and 550 into an RNC...

trock
replies: 4 views: 2,222
A27Hull 1st April 2007

I missed it, of course. Look at the Buy-it-now price?!?!

Matt Hepworth
replies: 0 views: 2,010
Matt Hepworth 1st April 2007

I have some tracks from a friend that were recorded thru ****ty pres and I want to run them thru my own. Do I simply turn down...

Hope209
replies: 5 views: 924
RCM - Ronan 1st April 2007

I've been using an sdc with success for that app. But Having only one couple I normally use them for overheads. Is a dynamic...

djanogil
replies: 18 views: 2,285
ToddF 1st April 2007

I need another project like ... well you know. Found myself in possession of MOST of a Roger Mayer console that was in...

ediban
replies: 0 views: 853
ediban 1st April 2007

I was curious to know what one of these units in perfect working order is worth? Are they great at any particular task? Any info...

amd
replies: 0 views: 1,239
amd 1st April 2007

Hi there, Looking to get a cheapish control surface - I'm leaning towards the mackie but wonder if anyone has some experiance...

Mr XY
replies: 14 views: 1,947
redddog 1st April 2007

My relatively new Dynaudio BM15 monitors came with a sheet stating that it is very important to "run-in" the speakers...

replies: 6 views: 3,115
Harvey Gerst 1st April 2007

I was asking about active monitors the other day, but we finally settled on getting a pair of passive ones. The only passive...

Bernardo
replies: 12 views: 1,711
analogbass 1st April 2007

I'm going to be in LA next week on vacation and I'd like to check out one of the new consoles if anyone has one that they'd be...

AlphaDingo
replies: 1 views: 956
Eric Edwards 1st April 2007

hi folks.... a lot of people have been very curious and asking me about the shadow hills GAMA. im going to start this thread...

unseen hand
replies: 82 views: 26,383
gregwhartley 1st April 2007
replies: - views: -
ImJohn 31st March 2007

Hey Guys... I was looking for a new compressor to use on vocals mainly (but versatility is key) & was wondering who had...

DowntownScience
replies: 15 views: 7,770
AllAboutTone 31st March 2007

Hey guys... Just want to get an opinion on my recording chain. Cascade X15L stereo ribbon microphone to AEA TRP mic pre to...

audiofreak
replies: 1 views: 720
Freddo30 31st March 2007

HELLOOO !!!! howdy ----- I want to buy this unit and use it like an 8ch converter vía ADAT on a 002. But i want to be...

Freddo30
replies: 2 views: 711
tdoranpalmer 31st March 2007

Hey there..... .....could anyone shed any light on what treatment the typical `john spencer' vocal gets. I mean it's quite...

kikumoto
replies: 5 views: 1,053
kikumoto 31st March 2007

anyone knows about the differences between versions/releases? the toggle switch ver. VS the push button ver. etc.

Rea
replies: 1 views: 2,350
yeloocproducer 31st March 2007
replies: - views: -
Freddo30 31st March 2007

Gearslutz! I could use some help.... I am in the market for my first channel strip that will be used with my Mbox2 Pro and...

spitfire8898
replies: 41 views: 2,578
TonyBelmont 31st March 2007

ive been wanting to get my mic hanged from the ceiling but i cant find a stand anywhere so i can hang it from the ceiling but...

Versatile255
replies: 6 views: 4,948
edwonbass 31st March 2007

I just got my first high end mic pres. I am using Digi002 rack and had the Focusrite Octopre with ADAT. I sold the Octopre and...

phildog33
replies: 3 views: 1,397
Rudyrudyrudy 31st March 2007

Hi - i have a simple question..right now i have an Avalon 737, a Distressor and an Apogee Rosetta 800 - what i'm wondering is...

TLMUSIC
replies: 13 views: 1,360
treymonfauntre 31st March 2007

I own a UA LA610 and do not own a Hi-end Stand Alone Compressor. What I've been wondering lately; is this combination good...

barryjohns
replies: 2 views: 919
peter_mavro 31st March 2007

Hey guys. Really quick question. I'm trying to sample from vinyl but i'm having a problem. I own a simple DJ setup. 1 Table to a...

FiveDollarShake
replies: 4 views: 746
treymonfauntre 31st March 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search