The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I have a home studio. Been recording my own cd's at home and am about to go on tour. I was wondering what mic pre's...

HABBER
replies: 3 views: 600
feyshay 4th April 2007

As boards like this one gain momentum, and mobile internet accessability becomes easier and easier, will pro audio magazines fall...

Meriphew
replies: 23 views: 1,225
severe 4th April 2007

Hey guys, Just got a mint Tascam 38 1/2" deck, and I'll be dumping the tracks into the computer to mixing, etc. after we...

epicproblem
replies: 2 views: 1,759
epicproblem 4th April 2007

As the title hints, I'm looking for some clips of a coles 4038 operating in mono on drums. Preferably just drums, if anyone has...

eskimo
replies: 9 views: 1,420
eskimo 4th April 2007

Have to replace my other pair of monitors and need to find something that complements my main Genelec 8030 monitors. Looking...

perx
replies: 1 views: 1,025
analogjeff 4th April 2007

uhhhh....Ok... I dont give up easily but I give... I feel like a jack ass but have no idea what I hit here. I was editing...

madcowvt
replies: 8 views: 859
Stiff 4th April 2007

hey hey... I'm debating between the two in the subject title. Main use is for some solid piano sounds. Anyone tested the...

Fenivos
replies: 3 views: 1,247
Fenivos 4th April 2007

I'm finishing up mixing a 15 song album for a 9 member band. There's drums, bass, guitars, lead vocals (in Russian!), three...

BradM
replies: 175 views: 13,920
Ollie 4th April 2007

I know there are acoustic forums, but just wanted some opinions from this forum here. Generally speaking... take a small room,...

replies: 30 views: 11,674
Ethan Winer 4th April 2007

Does anyone have experience with the waves dianond package? How do the plugs sound can the eq's hold a candle to the ssl and...

meathman
replies: 0 views: 806
meathman 4th April 2007

Hi Sluts, I'm not sure if I'm in the right thread, if not the moderator will remove my post to the correct moderator, perhaps...

KMP
replies: 6 views: 1,598
KMP 4th April 2007

I just bought it. I love it. I really love it. Any info on making that record you care to share? (I know you are on here...

Infernal Device
replies: 3 views: 1,323
godcity 4th April 2007

I know it has it's detractors but I bought one & I like it what can I say. The comp I'm pretty much leaving off...

amost
replies: 3 views: 1,183
amost 4th April 2007

Hi all, About a year back I purchased a used portable mixer. This little thing has controls I've never seen on such a small...

shadubular
replies: 1 views: 3,130
Tim Farrant 4th April 2007

Hello fellow Slutz, At 39, I am now the proud Daddy of a beautiful little girl!kfhkh kfhkh kfhkh Although I am thrilled, it...

Yetti
replies: 46 views: 4,303
gainreduction 4th April 2007

I'm curious if anybody has ever compared the C24 pres to the Digimax LT pres, and if so what was found to be the difference? I...

skylab001
replies: 1 views: 850
skylab001 4th April 2007

Hey guys, I'm looking for somewhere to rent gear in Ohio (columbus/cleveland). Looking for guitar amps, mics, pres, etc. I...

amishsixstringe
replies: 3 views: 542
daveseviltwin 4th April 2007

what happened? is everybody OK...just saw reports on the news.....hope all is well...looks like it hit the Solomon Isles....

Mr. Nice
replies: 4 views: 300
Scott From GBG 4th April 2007

I am about this |...| close to buying a new multi-channel pre. I've been romancing the GT SuPRE (which I hear isn't available...

manthe
replies: 12 views: 3,779
lpkyer 4th April 2007

Hi, Just wondering, what pre do i need to get to hear a substantial difference from my fireface 400? I'm recording piano,...

kedbear
replies: 3 views: 912
clusterchord 4th April 2007

Hi, I'm trying to track down a really precise/surgical parametric style EQ for VST OSX. Basically something like Logic's...

UmFuFu
replies: 10 views: 1,446
Kiwiburger 4th April 2007

Hi. I don't really have any experience with installation. I'm looking to get multiple channels through a wall. At least 8, but...

ersheff
replies: 3 views: 565
ersheff 4th April 2007

Hi, I'm thinking of updating my Delta 1010LT's. They've served their purpose but I'm ready to move up. For my budget and...

NuSkoolTone
replies: 1 views: 959
NuSkoolTone 4th April 2007

Ok, 1st of all, this thread is NOT a discussion about whether P2P/filesharing is good/bad, whether it helps/harms the industry,...

Saudade
replies: 12 views: 1,286
Saudade 4th April 2007

Thought I'd post this for other fans of M,M & W; http://www.myspace.com/martinmedeski 'Crustaceatron' is just so ill! I'm...

Jazzpunk
replies: 2 views: 806
mixerguy 4th April 2007

Okay, hypothetical, purely hypothetical: Your treasured Neumann mic cabinet and gear is completely wiped out by a studio fire....

soupking
replies: 10 views: 4,098
soupking 4th April 2007

check out this interview guy's and gal's and fellow slutz :) http://www.adesignsaudio.com/images/hamilton&sheperd.mov boing...

pan60
replies: 1 views: 1,100
Peter Montessi 4th April 2007

Any recommendations for a versatile gate that can be racked? I don't need compression/expand or anything like that and I don't...

ludwigvanlee
replies: 0 views: 926
ludwigvanlee 4th April 2007

hi!! can you tell me which models are the best DBX compressor and in what application/instruments are good? Thanks!

Fuel
replies: 1 views: 5,445
kittonian 4th April 2007
replies: 44 views: 4,349
Dan 3rd April 2007

I noticed a peculiar thing when I crank up the gain on these. It's like a cable interference of some kind, a little buzzing. ...

Black Seal
replies: 5 views: 1,232
Black Seal 3rd April 2007

with a rosetta 200 hooked up to a 48 point patch bay, how do i monitor it. if i need the 2 outs from rosetta going to monitors,...

pepperjack
replies: 29 views: 1,256
pepperjack 3rd April 2007

I'm about to send mine to Peluso for the overhaul. Who here has done it, how much was it and what did he mod? I'm psyched for...

redddog
replies: 9 views: 1,296
woomanmoomin 3rd April 2007

I'm after a new LDC for my vocals and I'm thinking of a 414. I've used one on my vocals before (don't remember which one though)...

juicylime
replies: 0 views: 499
juicylime 3rd April 2007

I could get one of these for cheap and wonder if it will really improve my mixes. Any opinions ? Thanks

djanogil
replies: 0 views: 743
djanogil 3rd April 2007

I have a room about 16 by 12 inside my house that I would like to use for a studio. I will plug in direct for most recording,...

tadguitar
replies: 1 views: 1,064
tINY 3rd April 2007

Hi - my Rosetta 800 and X-Firewire card were working fine. Unfortunately all of sudden it was no longer recognised / found on...

ThatMan
replies: 2 views: 654
Zwinter 3rd April 2007

i'm about to make the jump from a tascam da88 based system to an "in the box" DAW system. that will leave me we quite a...

SyncSailor
replies: 6 views: 872
Jay Levitt 3rd April 2007

Donno if this has been suggested before (or if it's actually in use in some DAW's already)... but I had a great idea for all...

Bump Music
replies: 25 views: 1,589
Adebar 3rd April 2007

been doing some recording in the garage. if you had the option of chosing, would you guys face one of the walls while...

jcool
replies: 5 views: 1,504
t_d 3rd April 2007

The unions seem to be a funny thing. Everyone in Orchestras and musicals seem to be union, players and conductors both. Nashville...

Tibbon
replies: 19 views: 4,707
drBill 3rd April 2007

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations for piano tuners in the NYC area? (Preferably not uber-expensive) The last...

mcpf66
replies: 0 views: 596
mcpf66 3rd April 2007

We have a sweet, vintage Telefunken U47 here in the studio and I know this will sound strange to everyone here (we could not...

Tone Obsessed
replies: 17 views: 1,452
Deadmeat 3rd April 2007

He has burnt his CD collection to 192 quality MP3 files in Itunes - then burns off CD compilations of the tracks he knows he...

Jules
replies: 56 views: 4,845
supernova 3rd April 2007

<HR style="COLOR: #666666" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->hi guys i will be forever...

meymia
replies: 10 views: 3,841
KingDaddyO 3rd April 2007

I am thinking about upgrading my mixing monitors & am considering buying a set of Event asp8 Monitors. I am currently using a...

bluesman714
replies: 2 views: 943
Resonant Alien 3rd April 2007

most places do the odd api card but im looking for buying a-designs or Purple or something in europe? any hints? Nei

sheltersoton
replies: 5 views: 2,303
PhilE 3rd April 2007

Damn, damn and absolutely massive double damn. I was well into a project today when the local grid went down. I had saved about a...

juicylime
replies: 15 views: 1,025
juicylime 3rd April 2007

Hi, anyone use this in their studio, I know it's killer for acoustic guitar live, But can I use it in the studio also ? Mic Pre's...

bonneybear
replies: 2 views: 638
bonneybear 3rd April 2007
replies: - views: -
Ruudman 3rd April 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search