The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My situation is: Singer/songwriter, acoustic music, home studio. Thinking about getting some more mics. My budget: 1500$ My...

noone
replies: 4 views: 750
tINY 9th April 2007
replies: 0 views: 786
Jess Jackson 9th April 2007

I've posted about this before, but I'm simplifing my questions this time around. How good are the converters when...

uptoolate
replies: 2 views: 914
uptoolate 9th April 2007

I feel like the weak link in my chain is my converters for both input and monitoring purposes. I've thought of different options...

uptoolate
replies: 4 views: 1,235
uptoolate 9th April 2007

So I'm looking to upgrade my 1994 Yamaha FG, which for $350 has not been bad at all btw, but it's time I had a more serious...

buddamanic
replies: 51 views: 4,342
mark714 9th April 2007

Has anyone A/B-ed the brown eggs and white ones and if so which one did you like the best? heh Happy Easter...

Peter Montessi
replies: 49 views: 1,919
FFTT 9th April 2007

This is my first post here. Been lurking around for a long time just soaking in the info. Currently I am using a Mac Pro running...

billschultz
replies: 0 views: 640
billschultz 9th April 2007

Since summer is on it's way, i wanted to know what i should do...What's the perfect temp for the studio??Cool with a little...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 7 views: 926
woomanmoomin 8th April 2007

Is there an RTAS (or VST) plug-in that will convert a gated kick track into MIDI notes so that I can trigger BFD? If not, how...

BradG
replies: 11 views: 2,792
BradG 8th April 2007

I’m stuck in studio too much and not around live performance stuff very often....

DaveH
replies: 3 views: 819
DaveH 8th April 2007
replies: - views: -
matthias 8th April 2007

Bought a house! boing boing boing boing I'd like to build a project studio that could do ok drums but hire out proper...

demel
replies: 12 views: 941
Glenn Kuras 8th April 2007

If I were using my 002 spdif with an api a2d, could I select the api to the the master clock. I know there's no wordclock out,...

Harsh
replies: 8 views: 1,392
TonyBelmont 8th April 2007

Ok... So this board is bad for my GAS... I've already built the room for my studio, but it's not quite done yet (I still have...

Gravity
replies: 0 views: 558
Gravity 8th April 2007

Hey Peoples! I'm looking to get myself a Midi keyboard controller but i'm not sure what's good out there. I'm basically looking...

Dino
replies: 2 views: 1,084
Stiff 8th April 2007

Hi, i want to buy something like Bigknob for monitoring control so is there anything else i should check out, any other gadget. I...

kca
replies: 4 views: 661
Stitch333 8th April 2007
replies: - views: -
johnwayne 8th April 2007
replies: 2 views: 757
kellyd 8th April 2007

After wearing out the "search" function and reading thread after thread, I still have two questions regarding drum...

Spectacle
replies: 2 views: 1,909
Spectacle 8th April 2007

If i get a power conditioner will it really clean up my sound? i have a mackie 1402 vlz pro mixer running into my motu 24...

ddeez
replies: 8 views: 7,516
chrisgraff 8th April 2007

The speaker fad these days seems to include the Adam S3a, 80xx series from Genelec and K&H amongst a few others. Have Genelec...

Jamz
replies: 2 views: 663
Jamz 8th April 2007

Hey Guys, Any word of that gear shootout that was gonna happen up in brisbane? boing

BCains
replies: 6 views: 318
Prickstein 8th April 2007

Hi Guys, I would like to purchase a compressor in the next two months and based on what I have read in mags and here on...

star711
replies: 14 views: 1,296
DaveH 8th April 2007

I was just wondering if there is any feedback about the new updates with the Ensemble now being out of the beta testing? Anyone...

Heavyweighter
replies: 0 views: 528
Heavyweighter 8th April 2007

Hello. I have a digi 002 rack, and I´m about to add a new dual channel pre-amp to my studio which has an s/pdif out on it....

Anselmo
replies: 6 views: 1,758
PoorGlory 8th April 2007
replies: 14 views: 3,231
homestudioguy 8th April 2007

I've got a Distressor I'm using for vocals right now, just wondering if these are going to be smoother - and what's the...

Johnkenn
replies: 11 views: 5,041
Johnkenn 8th April 2007

Is the ensemble Mac only? If so, would a workaround be to use it as a front end to a Motu 2408 via adat/optical. Would this...

uptoolate
replies: 1 views: 788
uptoolate 8th April 2007

i was experimenting with my massive passive today and set the frequency in between the fixed settings (e.g. hold the knob between...

beesting
replies: 5 views: 697
beesting 8th April 2007

hello gearslutz I have a few problems and need to upgrade my studio and I could use your help. First let me give you guys a list...

doulos
replies: 1 views: 1,356
lpkyer 8th April 2007
replies: 80 views: 5,048
Nu-tra 8th April 2007

How good/bad is it to plug most of your outboard into a Furman power conditioner, but then a few other select pieces plug...

cl516
replies: 1 views: 766
drBill 8th April 2007

Since there isn't an Ensemble-like interface yet for the Symphony system, and I have a MacBook Pro anyway, am thinking of adding...

Sergievsky
replies: 4 views: 840
Sergievsky 8th April 2007

how does it perform with intel macs? does it use osx core-audio, or a specially written driver? hows the latency with say logic...

maks
replies: 0 views: 556
maks 8th April 2007

Hi Anyone have any experience or ideas about these monitors? Good choice for mixing rock and pop in a medium sized untreated...

deuce42
replies: 1 views: 3,365
ddageek 8th April 2007

I'm inspired by what I hope is a typo in a recent thread where a someone is asking how he should fit out his amateur one man band...

juicylime
replies: 19 views: 2,858
woomanmoomin 8th April 2007

How is the Buzz Elixir on Bass DI?

Resonant Alien
replies: 3 views: 988
pan60 8th April 2007

About a month ago, when I got word of the 003 I decided it would be a good time to finally switch over to pro-tools. It has...

junebughunter
replies: 26 views: 2,742
MixingStick 8th April 2007

Hi, I was reading this article at mixonline.com about Mike Shipley's new private mixroom...

goatie
replies: 7 views: 1,615
Tony Shepperd 7th April 2007

I'm looking to get vocalign for my HD rig. I see two versions; Vocalign Pro $695 Vocalign Project $299 What's the deal? We...

James Lugo
replies: 12 views: 1,285
Gregg Sartiano 7th April 2007

Whats this comp like for general all round use? Everyone is telling me to get a pair of distressors but all the studios i work in...

dapinkobo
replies: 1 views: 1,217
zakco 7th April 2007

Oktava just gave me a good laugh! They are actually selling the Michael Joly Oktava mods! What are they thinking?! Maybe this is...

Audiopool
replies: 21 views: 2,795
Audiopool 7th April 2007

Hello to everyone from Gearslutz!!! I was wondering if anyone would care to share their technique when recording OH/Cymbals? What...

edvdr76
replies: 3 views: 720
Blindside 7th April 2007

... not that that would be a bad thing of course... I'm at the vocal and guitar overdub stage of an album project, Truly...

mellotronic
replies: 8 views: 2,019
SoundUniverse 7th April 2007

thinking of getting a mini me for travel. Can I use my Distressor with a Mini Me, and still take advantage of the pre's and...

Harsh
replies: 9 views: 852
max cooper 7th April 2007

The problem chords I've been hearing when tracking a song that's just acoustic is the Barred D7th, E7th, and Dbminor...These...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 14 views: 1,385
Bo Jorgen 7th April 2007

San Francisco project studio folks - I am in between houses and most of my stuffs is in storage. I need to record some phone...

needlz
replies: 0 views: 506
needlz 7th April 2007

check out this article http://www.boston.com/business/articles/2007/04/02/apple/

Jeff16years
replies: 40 views: 2,770
MattiMattMatt 7th April 2007

hey guys! Ok so i'm gonna be honest and say that i need some practice mixing! the only problem is.........i don't really have...

basskater87
replies: 2 views: 1,383
Jonboy79 7th April 2007

I love the work he's done with artists like Bjork, Madonna, Massive Attack, and Sneaker Pimps. That Sneaker Pimps tune...

Blast9
replies: 6 views: 880
woomanmoomin 7th April 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search