The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Dear all Anyone knows Tannoy TS10 Crossover's Quality ? Is it Transparent , Clean for connect to Main Monitor? Anyone have...

alyi
replies: 3 views: 2,612
alyi 9th April 2007

Can I convert my Otari MX 5050 into mic/line pre's? I've got a four track that's been sitting here for four-five years and...

Bump Music
replies: 3 views: 1,238
Bump Music 9th April 2007

Hi people. im almost afraid of asking an opinion about nevish preamps...hidz I dont have any preamp with this kind of tone. I...

Dog_Chao_Chao
replies: 5 views: 1,060
Dog_Chao_Chao 9th April 2007

The modern u87's look a heck of a lot like the old ones. How can one tell the difference?

soupking
replies: 12 views: 2,190
JohnnyTonk 9th April 2007

Hi all- Looking for suggestions for drum overhead mics with an emphasis on cymbals. I use a lot of drum sample replacement for...

Screwdio
replies: 20 views: 7,125
Screwdio 9th April 2007

I've got the 324 that I use with an original 2408 and 1224. I'm wondering about the differences and if I should upgrade,...

uptoolate
replies: 12 views: 9,567
uptoolate 9th April 2007

I'm looking for a studio in NYC to record a new single- 60's style rock n' roll for lack of a better description. I am looking...

minipoodle
replies: 2 views: 750
tom durack 9th April 2007

Im getting ready to buy this unit, and i wanted opinion from users. I wanted to get an Apogee originally or Great River or...

phildog33
replies: 12 views: 2,393
TheSweetener 9th April 2007

Hi guys I am an EMI records recording artist currently writing my second solo album and getting ready to cut vocals soon in my...

TOMMYB
replies: 18 views: 1,744
the reverend 9th April 2007

hi. i'm an american engineer who's had a bunch of offers to come down to australia to record some metallic hardcore bands. i'm...

godcity
replies: 6 views: 422
BCains 9th April 2007

Hi guys , I'm new to the forums! (please be gentle ;)). I currently own a small bedroom home studio setup consisting of...

teraslasch
replies: 7 views: 1,132
teraslasch 9th April 2007

Looking for a good Mic preamp with ADDA for less than $3000. Expected setup: AES out of my DAW to the D/A converter, and out...

davi
replies: 11 views: 1,082
davi 9th April 2007

I have a Motif ES6 and it is making a high pitch white noiseish hum every time I hook it up to any piece of my recording...

yumdrum
replies: 11 views: 1,092
Kiwiburger 9th April 2007

Today I have visited webpage of 797Audio after a long time - http://www.797audio.com This is the "famous" chinese...

syncro
replies: 11 views: 3,863
Audiopool 9th April 2007

Hi! I am shopping for a good summing system that really would be a noticeble improvement in my sound for my HD3 Accell system. ...

zak7
replies: 8 views: 2,033
blaugruen7 9th April 2007

Hi, When recording in a small (large vocal booth type room) that is very dead sounding. I'd think you would want a not so thick...

Coldsnow
replies: 3 views: 1,037
neverjared 9th April 2007

My situation is: Singer/songwriter, acoustic music, home studio. Thinking about getting some more mics. My budget: 1500$ My...

noone
replies: 4 views: 750
tINY 9th April 2007
replies: 0 views: 786
Jess Jackson 9th April 2007

I've posted about this before, but I'm simplifing my questions this time around. How good are the converters when...

uptoolate
replies: 2 views: 914
uptoolate 9th April 2007

I feel like the weak link in my chain is my converters for both input and monitoring purposes. I've thought of different options...

uptoolate
replies: 4 views: 1,235
uptoolate 9th April 2007

So I'm looking to upgrade my 1994 Yamaha FG, which for $350 has not been bad at all btw, but it's time I had a more serious...

buddamanic
replies: 51 views: 4,342
mark714 9th April 2007

Has anyone A/B-ed the brown eggs and white ones and if so which one did you like the best? heh Happy Easter...

Peter Montessi
replies: 49 views: 1,919
FFTT 9th April 2007

This is my first post here. Been lurking around for a long time just soaking in the info. Currently I am using a Mac Pro running...

billschultz
replies: 0 views: 640
billschultz 9th April 2007

Since summer is on it's way, i wanted to know what i should do...What's the perfect temp for the studio??Cool with a little...

HIGHENDONLY
replies: 7 views: 926
woomanmoomin 8th April 2007

Is there an RTAS (or VST) plug-in that will convert a gated kick track into MIDI notes so that I can trigger BFD? If not, how...

BradG
replies: 11 views: 2,791
BradG 8th April 2007

I’m stuck in studio too much and not around live performance stuff very often....

DaveH
replies: 3 views: 819
DaveH 8th April 2007
replies: - views: -
matthias 8th April 2007

Bought a house! boing boing boing boing I'd like to build a project studio that could do ok drums but hire out proper...

demel
replies: 12 views: 941
Glenn Kuras 8th April 2007

If I were using my 002 spdif with an api a2d, could I select the api to the the master clock. I know there's no wordclock out,...

Harsh
replies: 8 views: 1,392
TonyBelmont 8th April 2007

Ok... So this board is bad for my GAS... I've already built the room for my studio, but it's not quite done yet (I still have...

Gravity
replies: 0 views: 558
Gravity 8th April 2007

Hey Peoples! I'm looking to get myself a Midi keyboard controller but i'm not sure what's good out there. I'm basically looking...

Dino
replies: 2 views: 1,084
Stiff 8th April 2007

Hi, i want to buy something like Bigknob for monitoring control so is there anything else i should check out, any other gadget. I...

kca
replies: 4 views: 661
Stitch333 8th April 2007
replies: - views: -
johnwayne 8th April 2007
replies: 2 views: 756
kellyd 8th April 2007

After wearing out the "search" function and reading thread after thread, I still have two questions regarding drum...

Spectacle
replies: 2 views: 1,909
Spectacle 8th April 2007

If i get a power conditioner will it really clean up my sound? i have a mackie 1402 vlz pro mixer running into my motu 24...

ddeez
replies: 8 views: 7,514
chrisgraff 8th April 2007

The speaker fad these days seems to include the Adam S3a, 80xx series from Genelec and K&H amongst a few others. Have Genelec...

Jamz
replies: 2 views: 663
Jamz 8th April 2007

Hey Guys, Any word of that gear shootout that was gonna happen up in brisbane? boing

BCains
replies: 6 views: 317
Prickstein 8th April 2007

Hi Guys, I would like to purchase a compressor in the next two months and based on what I have read in mags and here on...

star711
replies: 14 views: 1,296
DaveH 8th April 2007

I was just wondering if there is any feedback about the new updates with the Ensemble now being out of the beta testing? Anyone...

Heavyweighter
replies: 0 views: 528
Heavyweighter 8th April 2007

Hello. I have a digi 002 rack, and I´m about to add a new dual channel pre-amp to my studio which has an s/pdif out on it....

Anselmo
replies: 6 views: 1,758
PoorGlory 8th April 2007
replies: 14 views: 3,231
homestudioguy 8th April 2007

I've got a Distressor I'm using for vocals right now, just wondering if these are going to be smoother - and what's the...

Johnkenn
replies: 11 views: 5,040
Johnkenn 8th April 2007

Is the ensemble Mac only? If so, would a workaround be to use it as a front end to a Motu 2408 via adat/optical. Would this...

uptoolate
replies: 1 views: 788
uptoolate 8th April 2007

i was experimenting with my massive passive today and set the frequency in between the fixed settings (e.g. hold the knob between...

beesting
replies: 5 views: 697
beesting 8th April 2007

hello gearslutz I have a few problems and need to upgrade my studio and I could use your help. First let me give you guys a list...

doulos
replies: 1 views: 1,356
lpkyer 8th April 2007
replies: 80 views: 5,047
Nu-tra 8th April 2007

How good/bad is it to plug most of your outboard into a Furman power conditioner, but then a few other select pieces plug...

cl516
replies: 1 views: 765
drBill 8th April 2007

Since there isn't an Ensemble-like interface yet for the Symphony system, and I have a MacBook Pro anyway, am thinking of adding...

Sergievsky
replies: 4 views: 839
Sergievsky 8th April 2007

how does it perform with intel macs? does it use osx core-audio, or a specially written driver? hows the latency with say logic...

maks
replies: 0 views: 555
maks 8th April 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search