The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello to all, I'm not sure where I should have posted this. Jules, if you feel this should be elsewhere, feel free to move...

mtrepani
replies: 2 views: 645
mtrepani 16th April 2007

i saw an URSA Major Space Station SST-282 is for sale,this is one of the oldest digital Fx's i can't try it so i need your...

kidRow
replies: 0 views: 643
kidRow 16th April 2007

They're a bit old but i was wondering if anyone had used them, and if so how is the sound quality? Could someone give me...

bkspitfire
replies: 5 views: 6,734
Eemo1 16th April 2007

gday all, wouldnt mind some feedback / opinions on the following... i am looking into a mixing surface for ITB work. i am using...

beesting
replies: 5 views: 888
beesting 16th April 2007

Hey Oz Slutz, Any of you Gold Coast/Brissy people know of any technicians i could get to look over my tascam console? Hope...

BCains
replies: 6 views: 307
reddirt 16th April 2007

hi, thanks for reading this! I have some questions about how to get the most quality when mixing. We have recorded some song...

ddanyboy
replies: 5 views: 1,702
monsterz 16th April 2007

howdy. i am looking for some resources for figuring out pricing for analog tape machines. for insurance, selling and own...

nalin
replies: 0 views: 898
nalin 16th April 2007

Electrovoice doesn't have any historic info on their site. Does anybody know around what time the RE20 was invented?

soupking
replies: 5 views: 991
rufus13 16th April 2007

Hey everyone, Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the compression ratio of an LA-2 (whichever version, I'm sure there's...

PLAbass
replies: 7 views: 2,388
PLAbass 16th April 2007

I notice that most people on this forum uses two mics on their snare.... One on top and one more on side or bottom. But how...

blackcom
replies: 25 views: 1,729
Kenny Gioia 16th April 2007

Pretty new to the whole analog gear world. Been using plugins forever, but I'm getting ready to record my band and I was...

asea
replies: 11 views: 2,296
NathanEldred 16th April 2007

What is that sound at the beginning in the left speaker, and how could I achieve something similar? It sounds kind of like the...

briefcasemanx
replies: 0 views: 617
briefcasemanx 16th April 2007

hey guys, i've been recording small home studio projects for about a year within logic and finally decided to step up to pro...

ellipse
replies: 7 views: 825
ellipse 16th April 2007

I am running a 002 with the benchmark dac-1 through spdif. But when I import audio, I can't hear the loops and files. Is there a...

ericdevine
replies: 5 views: 930
max cooper 16th April 2007

Right. Hello, first off, as this will be my first post.kfhkh Now, I can't find a manual ANYWHERE on the webbernet , and I have...

nexxoussone
replies: 5 views: 6,819
nexxoussone 16th April 2007

I'm a total recording newb, so I hope i've bought right for a simple but reasonably comprehensive project studio. We've been...

llatsni
replies: 2 views: 860
themasterbeater 15th April 2007

A client just brought in a track missing piano. We have been waiting a couple days for the keys track to magically show up in...

Thebassist
replies: 1 views: 636
bigbone 15th April 2007

I know there are several threads that have knocked these two about, but there's not much definitive. Q1? Are the two basically...

Matt Hepworth
replies: 2 views: 1,442
Chris Parsons 15th April 2007

Ok, here's the deal (this is on topic with a post I made a couple days ago)...I'm having trouble getting an acoustic guitar sound...

Stoneroses6300
replies: 16 views: 754
woomanmoomin 15th April 2007

Newbie question...I'm a small project studio owner and I'm about to get my first good pre, a Vintech 273 (dual mono, great...

jambirn
replies: 5 views: 1,368
markk 15th April 2007

Hi Does anyone have experience with alesis HD24 harddiscrecorder? I wish to know about the AD/DA converters, are they good...

prinsv
replies: 7 views: 1,183
TAVD 15th April 2007

I put an ad on CL yesterday to sell my mbox 2 so i could get a 002 and then i look at digidesign's website and see the 003. damn....

Black Animal
replies: 9 views: 1,142
peeder 15th April 2007

hoya - i do lots of winds, strings and horns. have been trhough tons of mics over the years looking for best solution to smooth...

jnorman
replies: 32 views: 3,482
sunflute 15th April 2007

Hi, I find that their new album is incredible (both Sonicaly & Musicaly) Just want to know if any of you got any info on the...

Long_Shaded_Eye
replies: 2 views: 972
Long_Shaded_Eye 15th April 2007

I have $1000 to spend on a new pre amp. I have had the pleasure of borrowing a friends Great River ME-1NV and I really liked it....

mchillak
replies: 3 views: 1,014
markk 15th April 2007

So I'm probably gonna feel dumb when I hear the answer, but somehow I disabled all my midi tracks in Pro Tools. It's only on one...

DeeDrive
replies: 6 views: 710
DeeDrive 15th April 2007

Hi: I'd like to know if there are any users here of recently-bought Delta 1010 units that are able to sync well to an external...

mtl777
replies: 3 views: 3,394
TYY 15th April 2007

Hi, ive just finished my new studio and wanted an opinion on compressors. would it be better to get a 2-1176 or a mix buss...

zace2005
replies: 6 views: 3,327
adrianex 15th April 2007

Hi I´m looking for a good reverb. I could get some OK results when trying Arts Acoustics reverb but it´s pretty hard to find...

Eigenwert
replies: 4 views: 1,393
mixerguy 15th April 2007

Hey Folks, So I have been looking for a solution to get a sound on my keyboards before recording to my DAW. The idea is to do...

jazztone
replies: 0 views: 583
jazztone 15th April 2007

Does the Total Mix software with Fireface allow you to monitor inputs with zero latency regardless of what the buffer settings...

uptoolate
replies: 5 views: 940
uptoolate 15th April 2007

Slutz from Belfast, Ireland where are you? I need help regarding an eBay purchase. Do you know a Pro Audio Equipment seller...

MicSlut666
replies: 3 views: 667
MicSlut666 15th April 2007

It's impossible to browse through the pages of any forum... E.g. trying to browse to page 11 of this forum will invariably lead...

d_fu
replies: 5 views: 820
Ethan Winer 15th April 2007

I'm still building my studio and teaching myself how to become an egineer, I currently dont have any monitors and my price range...

MorganStudios
replies: 2 views: 3,353
warhead 15th April 2007

With a well built machine and plenty of ram, is the Fireface a good choice for playing softsynths in real time? I have heard...

uptoolate
replies: 12 views: 1,116
uptoolate 15th April 2007

Any experience about those Blue´s Ball mics??? That blue one that is a dynamic phantom powered sounds quite intresting..... If...

redfivestudio
replies: 3 views: 941
bobwarren 15th April 2007

Hi Anyone had any experience with these? Anyone near Sydney AUSTRALIA got one? ta Shaun

celebritymusic
replies: 9 views: 5,514
FFTT 15th April 2007

There´s no insert point on the DPA... So, just conect DPA's output to MC77 input, Mc77 output to converter is the only way,...

Cosmonauta
replies: 2 views: 854
Cosmonauta 15th April 2007

Hi......i am just about to purchase an analogue console to use as my front end into my DAW and i have 3 possible options. Does...

scorchio
replies: 0 views: 1,592
scorchio 15th April 2007

I have a half normalled ADC 96 pt punchdown type patchbay, and I need a few of the points to be isolated, can anyone tell me how...

brownmouse
replies: 6 views: 1,269
Graham Tobias 15th April 2007

Hi - im trying to get a better understanding of using effects and was wondering if anyone could be kind enough to share any links...

TLMUSIC
replies: 1 views: 585
matt thomas 15th April 2007

Anyone know an easy and inexpensive way to get RCA SPDIF to TOSLINK/lightpipe (not ADAT) SPDIF? Thanks!!

NathanEldred
replies: 5 views: 2,244
NathanEldred 15th April 2007

Hi Guys, Does anyone know if its easy to change it from 110v to 240v ? cheers mac

mac black
replies: 0 views: 3,081
mac black 15th April 2007
replies: 2 views: 678
GravityRobert 15th April 2007

Hey there. Wondering if anyone here has played with the SSL Alpha Channel? Looking for any reviews - positive or...

SparkyCanada
replies: 0 views: 1,336
SparkyCanada 15th April 2007

Got a pretty much brand new great river me1 Nv for sale. Bough it 3 weeks ago (invoice of proof). Full guarantee. Have literally...

bendecido
replies: 1 views: 712
worm 15th April 2007

ok so I have a digi 001 as my main interface in my home studio and I'm wanting to upgrade. I have noticed since I got the dm24 I...

doulos
replies: 3 views: 2,256
doulos 15th April 2007

what´s the actual measurements for a 1 rack unit, im getting a small piece of furniture to accomodate my small set up and i am...

*CISKO*
replies: 2 views: 3,247
*CISKO* 15th April 2007

Starting this afternoon, I can't get any of the forum pages other than page 1 to show up. In all the forums I have checked at...

pianodano
replies: 9 views: 795
Dave Peck 15th April 2007

Hi everyone! freshflowe I have a Tascam MS 16 1", 16 tracks tape recorder, that I would like to synch to my Proo...

Psklpt
replies: 1 views: 1,421
Musiclab 14th April 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search