The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

We got the Oz Audio HM-6 Q mix last week which I really like, but I'm wondering if there is any way to mod it so that 2 of the 4...

Worlez
replies: 2 views: 1,690
Worlez 18th April 2007

It's part of the Altec company originally isn't it? How do the original AM-16s sound? I've heard them compared to API, is that...

soupking
replies: 5 views: 1,001
soupking 18th April 2007

Anyone any closer to finding the secret in Michael Paul Stavrou's "Mixing with your mind" Chapter 20?

paulster
replies: 7 views: 1,222
Led 18th April 2007

hi, has anyone recorded vocals with MS mic-ing? what results could i expect with this? i plan to record a vocal for the chorus...

radu.ionescu
replies: 2 views: 1,165
tINY 17th April 2007

I just noticed everytime I try to go to another page other than the 1st on the forum, it brings me back to the 1st...

heyman
replies: 20 views: 922
thenoodle 17th April 2007

There is a band here in Grand Rapids that is debating on doing a recording with our studio or another one in the area. The only...

floydisbest
replies: 2 views: 683
floydisbest 17th April 2007

Somewhat new to my gear... I have an Apogee Ensemble for converters, and Vintech X73i for pre-amp. How do I know when I'm...

rystro
replies: 4 views: 821
rystro 17th April 2007

Hey guys, I've had 2 clients have 2 002s go down in 2 weeks. Pretty weird, eh? Neither is under warranty, and I'm sure its the...

mds
replies: 7 views: 1,360
mds 17th April 2007

I was reading one day about producer, Chuck Ainlay, and something he said he did in EQ magazine, on a song or record (I forget...

doulos
replies: 3 views: 811
Bob Olhsson 17th April 2007

THey are acoustics from the 70's. Any leads would be great, I'm eyeing one up locally.

juicylime
replies: 1 views: 4,411
orange 17th April 2007

welp title pretty much says it all. i wanna get some good room mics, what are you guys using?

MX582
replies: 16 views: 2,564
Chris Parsons 17th April 2007

Hi This may seem likea dumb question but it seems to me the price of two 5" with sub comes to roughly the price of two...

deuce42
replies: 12 views: 1,057
structuredloud 17th April 2007

I have just got hold of a Soundtracs MRX and i do not quite understand some of the signal routing capabilities (the 1-16 monitor...

wineredno1
replies: 1 views: 1,483
Tim Tones 17th April 2007

Hey Guys! As a new member I just wanna say it's a pleasure reading all the new ideas and thoughts that pop up here! It's helped...

kidfresh
replies: 1 views: 802
DavieB 17th April 2007

Hi Guys, Im looking to rent two DM2000 V2s, and a bunch of ADAT cards for a date in NJ. Any leads would be greatly...

Sofa King
replies: 6 views: 646
Sofa King 17th April 2007

Great Stuff --Pete should be grinning YouTube - The Zimmers "My Generation"

cjogo
replies: 3 views: 678
max cooper 17th April 2007

Hi All, I have done a bit of searching and read many of the threads that relate to this subject, but still just want some...

Sui_City
replies: 12 views: 4,977
RKrizman 17th April 2007

Looking at some auratone(s) to have a "b" or "c" set of speakers for mixes. What would you guys suggest for...

redstudio
replies: 14 views: 2,041

hi all, for those - who want to understand EQ : frequency, gain and Q - or train their hearing - or improve some mixes here is...

jlo
replies: 0 views: 787
jlo 17th April 2007

Is this happening to anyone else? No matter which GS forum I'm on, I can only view page 1. When I click on page 2 or last page...

uptoolate
replies: 8 views: 734
drBill 17th April 2007

Whenever I try to go to the next page it brings up 1 again.

redddog
replies: 1 views: 3,365
redddog 17th April 2007

I'm feeding my sequencer's (SONAR) MIDI clock to the IN of the KSP8 and set the Tempo Source to External but what I'm getting out...

rjay
replies: 0 views: 631
rjay 17th April 2007

So I'm looking at putting together my own little rig and debating between a 003 or a MIX system. The question is do I go with...

pbell
replies: 51 views: 3,184
Rockman 17th April 2007

Hello I was given this Samson C-Control Speaker manager box for free. I have my digi 002 about 20 feet away from me in a rack,...

amishsixstringe
replies: 8 views: 1,515
Gear Tramp 17th April 2007

Last year i was dead set on getting a red type B mic. At the time im pretty sure it included the $250 capsule. Now they no...

bluestarbass
replies: 1 views: 530
warhead 17th April 2007

Hi, I'm looking for good pzm mics for drum applications. Which would you recommend me? Thanks, Amstel

Amstel
replies: 3 views: 1,182

Nevermind...I deleted my question. I figured it out.

stevetothink
replies: 2 views: 655
Glenn Kuras 17th April 2007

I am using DP 5 with ULN 2 and a Hedd 192 connected via AES EBU. DP 5 and ULN's clock is internal and Hedd is in wordclock...

erwinor
replies: 1 views: 645
SUPADUPA 17th April 2007

So, my band has actually been selling music on Snocap, so I need to set up a bank account. I go to the trusty FAQ and there are...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 3 views: 585
Rufuss Sewell 17th April 2007

I know hifi speakers can be a big "no no" for critical listening because they're not geared for truth but for...

ben_allison
replies: 15 views: 7,387
donsolo 17th April 2007

I'm trying to connect an ada8000 to my digi 002r and was wondering if I'm using the right cables. I have two different kinds of...

mute pink
replies: 4 views: 695
mute pink 17th April 2007

I've been experimenting with a Bogner Cube in an attempt to get a 4x12 tone at lower volumes. I use it primarily with an Aiken...

Navigator
replies: 7 views: 4,345
Navigator 17th April 2007

Well, it is time. My studio officially looks tired. Here's the quick rundown the control room is basically a 375 sq ft square...

James Lugo
replies: 29 views: 2,639
stevep 17th April 2007

So I just hired Apogee's rosetta 200 w/ firewire add-on card and having a problem. I installed all the drivers and updates as...

lpkyer
replies: 9 views: 2,041
lpkyer 17th April 2007

Ok, so i'm pretty set on getting a pair of those jbl monitors that tune the low frequencies to the room for home, as i live in an...

basskater87
replies: 17 views: 2,138
drBill 17th April 2007

Just wondering if i can use a stereo instrument cable from my firestudio to my active monitors? Cheers

dobz
replies: 1 views: 495
DeeDrive 17th April 2007

I know some of you have tivoli radios for listening and checking mixes. I just got a model one for this purpose, and am concerned...

TYY
replies: 9 views: 2,037
TYY 17th April 2007

Hi,I wan't to buy active studio monitors,i've been watching KRK RP 6 and Tapco S-8,they are nearly same price,can someone tell me...

Majstor
replies: 0 views: 542
Majstor 16th April 2007

Hey all, check this out: Could I run a playback line (or mults for more than one musician) from a Lynx Aurora 16 DAC back into...

The Greening
replies: 5 views: 658
The Greening 16th April 2007

I currently have a stereo pair of Event 20/20BAS monitors. They aren't perfect by any means, but I've gotten used to them over...

Tibbon
replies: 4 views: 1,078
Tibbon 16th April 2007

Hi everyone: i have a problem and i'm hoping someone can provide some advice. back in december i sent my Roland RE-501 Space...

James Guitar
replies: 11 views: 2,069
James Guitar 16th April 2007

Hi, I know that's a variety of old equipment. It's just that I've come upon various old school tube mixers and I wonder if...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 1,253
soupking 16th April 2007

Does anybody know of any way i can keep my control room quiet without needing a machine room? I have the following noisy gear...

StudioKing
replies: 5 views: 1,225
Kiwiburger 16th April 2007

After reading a lot of good things about it I am looking to get my hands on the Emery Superbaby. I am not sure if they have a...

preben
replies: 8 views: 2,182
peeder 16th April 2007

i am curious as to how people recording metal/death metal are replacing drums. i am looking to learn some tips/tricks to help...

maskedman72
replies: 30 views: 3,272
Inner Light 16th April 2007

Hi, I'm buying a macpro and need to replace my RME HPSP 9652 Adat card and ADI-2 converter. The only existing PCI express Adat...

Lefrançais
replies: 0 views: 646
Lefrançais 16th April 2007

Sorry if this has been posted already on page 2 (or 3 or 4 or 501 or Last): When clicking on the "Go to page 2 (or 3 or 4...

pkautzsch
replies: 3 views: 656
Sui_City 16th April 2007

Hi everyone: I'm wondering which is the best way for me to get a bare-bones surround sound setup off of the ground. I have a...

Tabnetic
replies: 4 views: 1,745
Tabnetic 16th April 2007

I have read several times that if you monitor in a small untreated room at low levels it might be to your advantage to actually...

diskjunkie
replies: 5 views: 1,441
mixerguy 16th April 2007

For you people that use Radar recorders, do you transfer files to another program to do this? ie, right now I work just with the...

swankdoc
replies: 7 views: 1,837
Cheech 16th April 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search