The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi slutz, I am plainning to buy a Liquid Channel for my Home Studio (Home) , but i saw many bad coments here in the forum...

andremattos
replies: 19 views: 1,755
andremattos 23rd April 2007

I've now found what I was after.

Graeme86
replies: 0 views: 941
Graeme86 23rd April 2007

at a garage sale for cheap. Guy didn't know what he had. they seem to be in good shape. My question to you is: How do I...

kenm
replies: 5 views: 1,060
Benjy King 23rd April 2007
replies: - views: -
warhead 23rd April 2007

My friend, who makes techno and whose studio is in a very small space, was asking me for speaker recommendations. He'd like to...

morebutter
replies: 3 views: 1,891
High Fidelity 23rd April 2007

I have a Summit Audio EQP 200A and a matching set of 3 Mullard Blackburn 12AX7A's made in 1963. I scored these tubes for a fair...

3rdeyeKnight
replies: 3 views: 1,949
3rdeyeKnight 23rd April 2007

I'm looking for any final advice before I buy. I'm down to a few choices and I want to use it for all around use and it should...

Open Sky
replies: 34 views: 3,083
Open Sky 23rd April 2007

Hey guys, I haven't really seen this discussed much so I'd like to get some feedback from around here, since many people on here...

Jomega
replies: 6 views: 3,884
bradb 23rd April 2007

This site has a lot of very interesting session photos and sound samples for a variety of recording sessions. It is part of...

bove
replies: 0 views: 679
bove 23rd April 2007

Hi there, can anyone recommend a good *independent* repair center in the U.K.? A friend of mine has some studio equipment that...

kneifel
replies: 2 views: 594
jomo1234 23rd April 2007

This is crap. I ordered the Apogee Mini Me from Guitar center and there is a 6 week delivery period, June 6th is my estimated...

sahiaman
replies: 14 views: 1,181
sahiaman 23rd April 2007

What was popular back then? I imagine the Shure 545 and the Sennheiser 421 were popular. Does anybody know?

soupking
replies: 6 views: 952
Midlandmorgan 23rd April 2007

Hey all gearslutz, I hope this is ok to post here, I want to invite all Logic Pro users (and non-users!) to come on over to our...

KickinDaSpeaker
replies: 0 views: 1,031
KickinDaSpeaker 23rd April 2007

Hey Everyone, I'm upgrading my monitoring system (Dynaudios for sale in classifieds) and have been thinking of going PMC. I...

Glamdring
replies: 23 views: 6,511
Musikvilla 23rd April 2007

AM I better off using a Waves maxx BCL or getting 2 distressors with brit mod? I want to put my final mixdown through it.

lj Potyk
replies: 6 views: 3,437
JonCraig 23rd April 2007

I own a Digidesign 192 I/O and recently bought an Apogee 16xDA to expand my system to be able to mix in an analog mixer. At...

PTYStudios
replies: 0 views: 518
PTYStudios 23rd April 2007

Does anyone know the vocal chain used for Snow Patrol record "Eyes Open"? I'd love to know.

stevetothink
replies: 3 views: 2,162
Jules 23rd April 2007

Is it me are the masterlink AD converters are crap, even at 24 bit they are still not up to par.

AllAboutTone
replies: 2 views: 536
DSD_Mastering 23rd April 2007

I know most of you here don't know me too well, but I'll tell you that I feel strange about buying software. I'm part owner of...

Seamus TM
replies: 36 views: 2,443
robot gigante 23rd April 2007

Hi y'all, What are the opinions on these reference speakers from M-Audio. I wanna use them in my home studio... Thanks, ...

Jeroen S
replies: 0 views: 591
Jeroen S 23rd April 2007

I'm thinking through downloads, CD's ordered from websites etc. (not gigs) without a record or distribution deal. A freind told...

juicylime
replies: 8 views: 1,425
Saudade 23rd April 2007

Up until now, I have been using TC Spark for conversion of my mixes from 48khz to 44.1khz. It sounds a million times better than...

prismatic
replies: 33 views: 4,807
theblue1 23rd April 2007

Hi folks, I am still trying to decide on my front end upgrade. I am using a LA 610 to nuemann U87 for my wife ( sounds like...

jazztone
replies: 6 views: 1,803
dbbubba 23rd April 2007

All, I have killer mics pre's and compressors. I need an outboard EQ. Judging from the rest of my gear it would seems that I...

s0nguy
replies: 1 views: 1,423
sloanfiske 23rd April 2007

I just spent enough money to buy a decent microphone on one of these. My wife thinks I'm crazy. But I played with it all day...

macr0w
replies: 5 views: 1,054
macr0w 23rd April 2007

Friday was a bad bad day!! Stolen out of my car in BackBay. Kurzweil KSP8 with ADAT/TDIF card (no rack ears) Kurzweil RSP8...

williams
replies: 0 views: 551
williams 23rd April 2007

Hi guys Want to buy an insert Y-cable to hook up the 160xt to my great river preamp. The only problem is, there seems to be no...

The Beatsmith
replies: 0 views: 874
The Beatsmith 23rd April 2007

Aside from the higher sample rate, preamps, FW & headphone amp. Has anyone compared the 2 units base on the converters alone...

soundtrack2life
replies: 8 views: 1,131
reflexon 23rd April 2007

A friend of mine, Mark Biddiss of the band The Elusive, has launched a project which I think will be of interest to the gearslutz...

deanross
replies: 1 views: 687
Jules 23rd April 2007

Hi I just bought a trident 4t channel strip. It sounds great!! I’m totally happy. There is a dynamic CV section in the...

groovepusher
replies: 2 views: 790
manthe 23rd April 2007

Hello fellow slutz! I will be in NYC (lower part of Manhattan on Broadway) next weekend working. I should be done by 6pm or...

Deleted User
replies: 1 views: 839
Deleted User 23rd April 2007

Anyone know of some great places to find some used Acoustic Guitars inAtlanta? Mainly Gibson and Martin.

johnwayne
replies: 6 views: 2,672
Glenn Kuras 23rd April 2007

Tried to record an acoustic set with a condenser mic Oktava MK 012 (Russian) through Presonus Firebox at 44.1/16 (mono) and...

moi
replies: 0 views: 908
moi 23rd April 2007

I'm pretty sure the answer is through rentals but just curious if you all have any other suggestions. I'm recording my school...

mamcdonald
replies: 0 views: 460
mamcdonald 23rd April 2007

If you will please pardon my ignorance. I know they're used primarily on vocals and drums, but are there any general...

Krank
replies: 20 views: 2,434
intolerance 23rd April 2007

A few of you guys know my "journey" in recording, but in a nutshell, after twenty five years of mostly analog mixing I...

dbbubba
replies: 5 views: 1,204
dbbubba 23rd April 2007

Title pretty much says it all... I would post this in Music Computers, but I'm kinda hoping for some quick replies for a session...

Improv
replies: 2 views: 606
Improv 23rd April 2007

Hello All, Recently my only and beloved KM84 fell to the ground, product of a drunk drummer knocking the mic stand down. As...

Amadeuz
replies: 3 views: 1,988
basskater87 23rd April 2007

i forget the exact but it was bet 76 and 79 hrs.. by the end of the 2nd day i would eq a guitar then crawl under the console...

Sigma
replies: 8 views: 992
Gravity8058 23rd April 2007

Hey guys, my first post! Glad to be here.. I am currently running my mic pre's through a Tascam DM-3200 and am using the...

valhallasound
replies: 2 views: 727
valhallasound 22nd April 2007
replies: - views: -
Jonboy79 22nd April 2007

current setup: pewter: macpro 2.66 3g ram running nuendo 3 with bootcamp on xp DP on mac side. converters /...

ribteen
replies: 0 views: 800
ribteen 22nd April 2007

Hey y'all, Just started recordings with my new Home recording stuff. It goes pretty well, but I am using Nuendo 2. I am only...

Jeroen S
replies: 1 views: 729
Farview 22nd April 2007

I've realling been digging dynamic mics lately. I've been using the Sm7, and a Sennheiser MD421, for various applications. ...

johnwayne
replies: 30 views: 3,724
sheltersoton 22nd April 2007

Here's what I got I need to upgrade my mic pre's I'm using a Octane into Alesis HD24XR which gets the done so so but I need to...

Nosound
replies: 4 views: 822
Nosound 22nd April 2007

What is the reasoning behind having multiple instruments in a studio? For example.. having 4 different elec guitars (all 6...

Chrizcol
replies: 10 views: 952
dreamsongs 22nd April 2007

Hi, I've been using DP5 for a while and like it. I'm using a Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 I/O interface and there are 2 headphones...

geiristudio
replies: 0 views: 710
geiristudio 22nd April 2007

Haven´t read much about surround sound on this board... so i´ll start this nice lil´ thread. I´d love to do a surround...

opentune
replies: 15 views: 1,701
RKrizman 22nd April 2007

Anyone have one (or two) in working order/decent shape they want to part with??? Thanks... stevenkh1 at yahoo dot com.

DamnYankee
replies: 1 views: 1,083
Shawn1272 22nd April 2007

I'm genuinely sorry if this has been covered many times before, but what is the best way to insert analog hardware devices such...

jacob eli
replies: 9 views: 1,136
kats 22nd April 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search