The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm having a problem with vocalists who want more of themselves in headphones. I'm using a 4033>Wunder>Motu 828MK2 running...

Umlaaat
replies: 26 views: 1,290
Thebassist 30th April 2007

So in my quest to learn more, I am trying to find some insight on session data. What all you guys keep, and how you keep it. I...

illiummusic
replies: 6 views: 1,402
Thebassist 30th April 2007

I heard this song "jesus christ" by a band called brand new. I love the way the guitars are recorded and mixed....

walth
replies: 15 views: 1,937
seaneldon 30th April 2007

I am looking for 8 ch of micamps, API is maybe a bit expencive for me- Have any one heard the Rme Octamic?

tommy lee
replies: 10 views: 2,099
Matt Hepworth 30th April 2007

Anyone have anything to share about their personal experience after Katrina and/or the general music scene (its effect and how it...

I play in a ban
replies: 4 views: 618
ozraves 30th April 2007

hello, i was just wondering if anyone could reccommend plugins for bass. im currently using warp vst on the clean bass track as...

Zorran
replies: 33 views: 3,113
mrufino1 30th April 2007

I love CSN, and CSN&Y, and C&N for what it's worth.. Just love the records, love the sounds, love the vocals, love...

ToneRanger
replies: 9 views: 2,478
Larrchild 30th April 2007

We had a really bad storm and lightning struck near my house. Gee, guess what happened next? Usually I'm cool about unplugging...

bexarametric
replies: 11 views: 1,025
max cooper 30th April 2007

Anybody out there got one of those old Millennia Media Quad, 4 channel mic pres? What do you think? Any good?

Protools Guy
replies: 5 views: 2,917
henryrobinett 30th April 2007

:deth:diddlydoo Does anyone have any ideas how the "Monster Mash" was recorded?diddlydoo :deth: ANY ideas on...

ThetaAlpha970
replies: 36 views: 3,478
Sigma 30th April 2007

Hey. Does anybody of you have any experiences with flying faders automation and which computer i can use for the automation. i...

Clouds Hell
replies: 12 views: 2,718
Dan 30th April 2007

i thought it might be fun. any recommended electric kits ?? what about for 12 string electric ?? any kits ?? cheers.

manning1
replies: 4 views: 2,999
octatonic 30th April 2007

Match made in heaven: Millennia Media STT-1 with (for acoustic guitar)

Chrizcol
replies: 0 views: 664
Chrizcol 29th April 2007
replies: 3 views: 1,593
confooshus 29th April 2007

A member of my group just got a new job and we are treating ourselves to a day at Sear Sound in NYC. To clarify, the person still...

minipoodle
replies: 1 views: 577
alcohol 29th April 2007

I recently was told to send my 5150 II to voodoo amps to have it converted to the EVH style setup. First off, quick turnaround. I...

Dusterbd3
replies: 0 views: 617
Dusterbd3 29th April 2007

does anyone round here do this? going from a mic into an unbalanced DI input instead of the mic input? if so, what are your...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 7 views: 2,927
squeegybug 29th April 2007

Hi, all. I'm thinking about applying for an undergraduate research grant next week (just found out about it) and am looking for...

ersheff
replies: 1 views: 554
ersheff 29th April 2007

Hey all, I've got a 1965ish blonde bassman 2x12 cabinet, but I'm unsure of its impedance. Anybody know these cabs? I'm using...

Colorblind
replies: 2 views: 714
Colorblind 29th April 2007

Can someone in Aus help me. I missed the last edition of Audio technology and was interested in the Apogee ensemble...

tengu
replies: 4 views: 638
jslevin 29th April 2007

Hi There, I've been using a wackie 8buss for some now and I'm wanting to get something a bit better. IE something with a...

krisstoff
replies: 6 views: 1,065
Benmrx 29th April 2007

I just received these monitors over the weekend and upon much listening and more listening to CD's, mixes, etc. these monitors...

alnico
replies: 26 views: 2,350
Tetness 29th April 2007

Need a pair for around $300.00. What are favorite cheap speakers to mix on? Thanks.

Ollie
replies: 5 views: 1,445
Ollie 29th April 2007

I can do the whole wood box think just fine, but I need to find some foam that can be cut to size and hollowed out for 2 LDC's to...

filthyrich
replies: 11 views: 929
orange 29th April 2007

I can't get over how bad ass these guys where. Look for the black eye... bcgoodyingyang <object height="350"...

bcgood
replies: 24 views: 1,734
FFTT 29th April 2007

hi guys i'm writing in a bit of a desperate situation. i have to re-track acoustic guitar for my album (which is my final work...

salomonander
replies: 0 views: 499
salomonander 29th April 2007

Hi everyone. I couldn't find this online yet, so i composited them together and put them side by side so i could try and make a...

stringtracking
replies: 13 views: 1,326
Stiff 29th April 2007

I've been searching high and low for some great sounding drum samples. I'm not talking about a drum program (BFD, Reason,...

musicispower
replies: 0 views: 1,263
musicispower 29th April 2007

Anyone know what the exchange prices are for the 003 from the 001 in Australian dollars? Cheers from Matt

saggsy
replies: 2 views: 1,089
Stiff 29th April 2007

Really like my headphones, had them for 3.5 yrs and dont wana give em up, they initially survived being run over by a car in a...

jonutarr
replies: 7 views: 3,339
musicispower 29th April 2007

Hey guys, I was just wondering, how many people pays attention to the room tmperature when mixing....?? the reason is, that...

adrianex
replies: 5 views: 1,492
AMIEL 29th April 2007

So I've been mixing on an SSL this year and, in this particular room, I've heavily noticed the mids reflecting of the console. ...

maxraphael
replies: 5 views: 1,465
needlz 28th April 2007

I have a bass voice which goes from about 100 hertz to 440 hertz. I want to get a good microphone for both live performances and...

Oneply
replies: 4 views: 1,142
peeder 28th April 2007

...or has anyone noticed that it becomes more apparent when the song is being played in the background. Like at a shopping center...

ArcCirDude
replies: 14 views: 1,554
The MPCist 28th April 2007

After much searching on gearslutz and the web I haven't been able to find professional techniques to make xlr-2xlr's and...

rambelam
replies: 4 views: 891
rambelam 28th April 2007

Quick summary of what I saw (very little LOL) The "OMG factor" products as follows: Powertune by Tronical ---...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 667
Blast9 28th April 2007

I've become frustrated trying to set up a separate headphone cue on my digi002. No matter what I do, there seems to be enough...

dangeorge6
replies: 0 views: 695
dangeorge6 28th April 2007

If I'm interested in getting a couple dbx 160s for drums, is it worth looking for an older 160x or 160xt (and which one), or will...

Daedalus77
replies: 7 views: 1,935
Brent Hahn 28th April 2007

I recently hired a violinist, violist and cellist who have recorded numerous takes of each individual part. They used two...

rjay
replies: 10 views: 1,091
rjay 28th April 2007

Anyone tried this yet? Kaltman KCC50-5 motorized cable coiler - BSW Professional Audio Gear Comments? Looks helpful if...

DontLetMeDrown
replies: 7 views: 1,066
Raw-Tracks 28th April 2007

Hey all. I just bought an old DBX 128 and I am looking for someone to rack it up for me, add some XLR inputs outputs, input...

not_so_new
replies: 0 views: 497
not_so_new 28th April 2007

Hi, I'm wondering how plugin development actually takes place. Where do you start, how does it work? Apart from SDK's and...

goatie
replies: 11 views: 1,311
RainbowStorm 28th April 2007

How much is the Solid State Logic aws900+ thanks

passionmax
replies: 2 views: 1,276
Tony Shepperd 28th April 2007

wich company makes it and what is its purpese...and is it really that good? or any other better then it?

meymia
replies: 5 views: 786
Emi 28th April 2007

I'm looking for a nice ribbon mic under 1K to complement my Schoeps CMC6/MK21. I play and record mainly acoustic music...

buzzjoe
replies: 3 views: 992
dukeorock 28th April 2007

Hi, I'm allmost tempted to buy this webcam with quadraphonic microphone. Wich is revolutionair I think. Essentially a great...

muziekschuur
replies: 3 views: 1,505
muziekschuur 28th April 2007

Drum Rehab Versus Drumagog Which one is better? What are the big differences? Limitations? I am a big fan of TL... we have...

replies: 26 views: 2,500
Auslander 28th April 2007

Despite the terrible manual, I've figured out how to load plug-ins into cubase (sx3/4) using the mackie control. was pretty...

BuzzaB
replies: 1 views: 908
BradM 28th April 2007

Hello Slutz. Any one tried the Digidesign Pre micamp? is it any good, it seams so easy to use together with PT. T.

tommy lee
replies: 27 views: 2,743
tommy lee 28th April 2007

Wonder what this will mean (if anything) for JBL and Lexicon..

biggator6
replies: 9 views: 1,133
FFTT 28th April 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search