The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello everyone, Last week a known band of my city called me to discuss their recording, because they were disliking the whole...

jangoux
replies: 29 views: 1,401
magellan 5th May 2007

hey guys... these are 2 studio routings wich im thinking about.. The first is with a mixer.. and the daw via the direct outs and...

stevie_vp
replies: 3 views: 983
stevie_vp 5th May 2007

Im looking to sell A pair of RL 904,s Black Ash finish. Approx 9 years old but stored last 5 ! Have No Idea what to ask pricewise...

n.l.b.2000
replies: 0 views: 2,135
n.l.b.2000 5th May 2007

just wondering if anyone had some links for some isolation pucks... im planning a drum riser and wanted to find something...

Disjointed
replies: 12 views: 4,911
Disjointed 5th May 2007

At what point can a guy just have the advantages of lesser expensive RTAS plugs along with some TDM plugs with an HD system? I...

barryjohns
replies: 3 views: 1,497
Chris G 5th May 2007

Please help!!! I'm getting extremely frustrated with an issue that should be a simple little fix in ProTools LE 6.4. I...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 3 views: 571
max cooper 5th May 2007

I have pre-recorded drum tracks that I want play back over that clubs PA System. What would be the best way to play the tracks...

Bloodsoaked
replies: 0 views: 648
Bloodsoaked 5th May 2007

TO COMPRESS OR NOT 2 COMPRESS?? Here's an interesting (and hopefully not annoying) question: why should I spend a fortune on a...

blue shades
replies: 12 views: 1,565
Unclenny 5th May 2007

I just purchased the new Black Lion Audio MicroClock with hopes of cleaning up the Motu 896HD muddiness among its other issues......

jaysunice
replies: 5 views: 2,772
Ruudman 5th May 2007

I have a group that i have recorded for years and now they are just a 2 man band using a Roland/Boss drum machine that you can...

AllAboutTone
replies: 0 views: 766
AllAboutTone 5th May 2007

New discussion list for Roland SH-32 users SH-32 : Roland SH-32 discussion list Dear friends, I've created a new discussion...

comradec
replies: 0 views: 738
comradec 5th May 2007

I had this idea a couple of years ago and wandered what anyone thinks. It seems even more relevant today with so many hybrid...

TornadoTed
replies: 17 views: 1,044
peeder 5th May 2007

Is it a style thing now or just a lack of analog drums I dont subscribe to talent being better in any era , there are always...

gevermil
replies: 3 views: 712
gevermil 5th May 2007

OK, yet another what monitors to buy thread. I'm replacing my RP8's, which I've found to not translate all that well and to be...

KPHayes
replies: 10 views: 1,129
manthe 5th May 2007

Is anybody using these two units together? My Big Ben outputs word clock to all my digital devices and the termination light goes...

shadowmusic
replies: 12 views: 2,602
kurt 5th May 2007

been listening to the "8mm" cd, produced by Sean Beavan, ex NIN guy.. anyhow there's a lot of Beatlesque drum...

replies: 5 views: 1,018
intolerance 5th May 2007

I just dont know, i think its the most hilarious thing ive seen in a while, however im not sure if its right to laugh at this,...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 8 views: 977
nandoanalog 5th May 2007

Hey everybody, I hope someone can help me here. Thanks in advance for your time. I just upgraded from a Rosetta 200 to a...

Seth
replies: 7 views: 2,088
Seth 5th May 2007

I leave steinberg for cakewalk and now have a huge issue... my audio sounds mangled the playback of a demo song sounds just...

DivineMusic
replies: 6 views: 656
Ethan Winer 4th May 2007

I've got some ProTools sessions recorded without a click, that I want my buddy to overdub (MIDI) piano on at his place, using...

BradG
replies: 0 views: 862
BradG 4th May 2007

So I've heard that its typically best to get a raw source tracked then worry about compressing. I'm a newbie and need to...

rystro
replies: 13 views: 1,385
van Overhalen 4th May 2007

I'm curious on the preamp quality on these boards: - mackie 8-bus (same xdr pre as vlz?) - yamaha mc or ga 24/12 - mackie onyx -...

slaveern
replies: 6 views: 1,446
boboji 4th May 2007

How does it differ from the ES series? Sounds?

James Lugo
replies: 0 views: 515
James Lugo 4th May 2007

I just scored a Soundcraft Sapphyre for a good price. I'm going to collect it next Wednesday. I can't wait, I've been working ITB...

TornadoTed
replies: 4 views: 760
markus enochson 4th May 2007

Ever since I first setup my home studio I have been struggling with my sound. The problem has been that I've experienced a too...

RainbowStorm
replies: 17 views: 3,697
T9c 4th May 2007

it was great to see and hear him live. he didn't really talk about anything i didn't really know but that didn't stop me from...

James Guitar
replies: 2 views: 835
vernier 4th May 2007

Hi guys, anyone loving the TI? i was wondering how do you rate its reverb in comparison to cheaper outboard units you might have,...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 0 views: 1,038
Aiyn Zahav 4th May 2007

I bought an Allen & Heath GL2400-24 mixer recently to be used primarily for live. The mixer has direct outs on every channel...

ja_remi40
replies: 3 views: 749
AnAverageJoe 4th May 2007

Lately I have been considering organizing some gear shootouts that I could actually invite a list of southeastern USA slutz to...

warhead
replies: 0 views: 604
warhead 4th May 2007

Hey all – <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"...

Deadmeat
replies: 9 views: 1,038
Deadmeat 4th May 2007

Hi to everyone out there. I have a mobile recording outfit and work in close with a local Studio in yorkshire in the Uk and we...

JohnReelsound
replies: 0 views: 727
JohnReelsound 4th May 2007

So I'm at a gathering tonight, and this guy finds out I'm an engineer. He then spends the next 20 minutes trying to tell me I...

lowfreq33
replies: 38 views: 3,179
Sid Viscous 4th May 2007

I dont have a picture, its a real simple set up though. The acoustics are good so do not worry about that aspect. Basically its...

2001n4ever
replies: 5 views: 518
meagsy 4th May 2007

Hello, I'm working with an Echo Audiofire 8, and I realised something bad, the inputs are really noisy, kind of breath...

bandini
replies: 0 views: 600
bandini 4th May 2007

Greets, I'm looking to get a pair of passive tannoy reveal 6's and is trying to find a good matching amp for them. I dropped...

Caban
replies: 3 views: 964
Jim Williams 4th May 2007

Hi, Actually I'm the "try it out" type, but my Liquidmix has just to much to try out and at this time I'm a little too...

analographi
replies: 4 views: 2,555
*CISKO* 4th May 2007

Hi.. I need to get music from my Allen and Heath 24 track analoge mixer to my macbookpro laptop. I've got three options in...

randomandy
replies: 0 views: 692
randomandy 4th May 2007

So I was at the local music store, and I see that there are a pair of used KRK V8s for $700 CDN...regularly they go for $1220 a...

Prufrocker
replies: 15 views: 1,762
AllAboutTone 4th May 2007

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a mic that will pick up the crowd at a live gig decently. You know nice bottom and airy stereo...

HABBER
replies: 2 views: 1,162
jchas 4th May 2007

I know Spiral Frog was making headlines a while back, but they're not up yet. I'd like to try this with my band. Even if we only...

Rufuss Sewell
replies: 12 views: 1,225
emkay 4th May 2007

-tab v76 racked and serviced by Marquette -original neve 1073 channels bought from brent averill in early 90s (the real neve,...

neve1073
replies: 0 views: 592
neve1073 4th May 2007

Is there any difference between the currently available new M160 and the so called vintage models?

Djembe
replies: 8 views: 3,583
6dyslexicelephnt 4th May 2007

Is anyone making replacement drivers for these? Doesn't have to be exact. Any suggestions?

drmmrboy
replies: 5 views: 3,092
drmmrboy 4th May 2007

Hi everyone, Ill be recording a rock/hardcore band in a couple weeks. Until now, ive only used SDC on overheads, liked Oktavas...

Digamma
replies: 23 views: 2,803
PhatStax Drums 4th May 2007

I have been asked to record my Church Band/Choir live, which is around 32 channels. I want to capture each track separately and...

barryjohns
replies: 17 views: 1,701
Improv 4th May 2007

I was looking around today, and found some interesting information out there (2005) from the gov't concerning wages nationwide in...

Tibbon
replies: 20 views: 1,078
Improv 4th May 2007

I have SONAR 6 running on an AMD Dual core and Duende is bugging out on me. Is anyone having success with Duende running SONAR...

Pontiusrock
replies: 1 views: 599
skagoogee 4th May 2007

I was watching the absolutely incredible American Masters special on Ahmed Ertegun last night and I couldn't help think how...

primalsteve
replies: 0 views: 685
primalsteve 4th May 2007

<meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta...

mark007
replies: 6 views: 1,222
NathanEldred 4th May 2007

Just picked up the Waves Renaissance Vox plug-in. It has a few presets, but I don't particularly care for them. If you have...

musicispower
replies: 12 views: 10,441
amishsixstringe 4th May 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search