The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello my room size is approx: 2.92m on 3.20m (9.58 foot on 10.49 foot) and my music store told me not to buy the adam p33a for i...

meymia
replies: 0 views: 679
meymia 6th May 2007

I'm a project studio owner looking to take some digital edge off my latest album. I have an all-analog signal for everything...

spacious
replies: 7 views: 1,005
spacious 6th May 2007

I'm thinking about building a cloud over my mix position. I have a really nice bass trap that was built into the front wall. It...

absrec
replies: 5 views: 713
absrec 6th May 2007

1. When compressing vocals, is it common to hit up 20 db of reduction but steadily staying at 10 dB, 12dB. 2. In Pro-Tools LE...

EspeeTraxxx
replies: 6 views: 860
Oroz 6th May 2007

Hello, Does anyone know what happened to the Focusrite that once belonged to Electric Ladyland? What studio is it at now? peachh

walth
replies: 2 views: 1,096
Stitch333 6th May 2007

Anybody here familiar with the recordingchain used on this recording? What mic, what pre, any compression? Every information...

vandertone
replies: 8 views: 1,014
vandertone 6th May 2007

There are many other sources that I'd love to get the API pre's for but how does it do for vocals? Are they suitable for VO...

demel
replies: 12 views: 1,377
rainsinvelvet 6th May 2007

I have a $1000 pre buget im thinking api 512c or great river. I write rock/pop but more pop with heavy gutairs. Im using a...

spektor
replies: 2 views: 693
spektor 6th May 2007

Hi there, apologies as this is not directly realted to audio... A while ago I saw a music video to 'City of Tiny Lights' by...

Riddler
replies: 26 views: 2,514
dbbubba 6th May 2007

Might sound like a naive question from a DAW user who began recording back in the analog world, but I'd like to get a definitive...

teknosmoker
replies: 8 views: 2,775
Stitch333 6th May 2007

I'm thinking about putting together a acoustic drum sample library...mostly for myself, but possibly to sell as a lower cost...

dropblacksky
replies: 1 views: 1,170
Stiff 6th May 2007

Hi all next month I will be visiting the U.S. and given the very favourable pound to dollar exchange rate, I'm thinking I would...

steveninkster
replies: 10 views: 2,499
u b k 6th May 2007

If anyone has pictures can they post hem form AES. thanks

passionmax
replies: 0 views: 517
passionmax 6th May 2007

Hi everybody, first post, I'm new here. (And just became a Daddy, therefore my nickname :-)) I had a small home recording...

newpapa
replies: 2 views: 1,240
newpapa 6th May 2007

Hello, I have a trial unit from SSL of a Duende. This thing sounds awesome. I was advised to look at Sony Oxford plugins as an...

sweetjesus
replies: 7 views: 2,171
TonyBelmont 6th May 2007

Hey everyone, my buddy was thinking about trying to use a QSC CX902 as a bass head. Is this feasible? Thanks a lot for any...

bkspitfire
replies: 1 views: 757
bkspitfire 6th May 2007

hi all, about to take the plunge and upgrade monitors. I have been mixing on (laugh) m-audio sp-5b's for some years now and I...

gfriend
replies: 4 views: 1,308
warhead 6th May 2007

I have narrowed it down to these 2 choices for my small studio. I would just like to see which you would choose. *my scenario...

reido113
replies: 1 views: 1,307
StefanColson 6th May 2007

I imagine there's others out there that like listening to their iPods (etc.) with GOOD earphones/buds/in-ears - the Apple units...

PlugHead
replies: 11 views: 1,170
PlugHead 6th May 2007

Hi, Recently picked up a Neumann KM86 off ebay... been using it on a couple of sessions, and just once or twice I've had this...

Iain Hutch
replies: 1 views: 956
phaqu 6th May 2007

i'm going to buy myself a new pair of monitors!!! i have heard some but the genelecs 8040 and the adams p11a are the most likeful...

Iron Monkee
replies: 1 views: 1,865
peeder 6th May 2007

I work ITB. What would be a good analog unit to use before my speakers? if it had ad/da that woul be a bonus but it can be pure...

pro
replies: 3 views: 649
pro 6th May 2007

Hello everyone, I'm still trying to figure out the hiss problem, anyone happen to know what the Cal/Line trim thing is and what...

FatBassPlayer
replies: 0 views: 578
FatBassPlayer 6th May 2007

...For punch ins/outs? There's a footswitch plug on the back of my 002. I've got a couple of spare foot controllers lying...

AlexLakis
replies: 4 views: 975
Drumsound 6th May 2007

I have one Mutec Smartclock ( www.mutec-net.de/downloads/SmartClock.pdf , no av option) lying around here, bought it used from...

esaias
replies: 0 views: 831
esaias 5th May 2007

I'm doing some reconfiguring in my home studio and I just added a Mackie Control Universal. My Presonus Firestudio (main audio...

PheelTheMusic
replies: 1 views: 911
dropblacksky 5th May 2007

Hi, I am plainning to buy on monday(next) a U5 DI ... Advices?? thanks for any help! peachh

andremattos
replies: 10 views: 3,470
andremattos 5th May 2007

Hi Anyone know if its possible to configure the KSP8 as 4 mono ins into a single stereo pair of outputs....?

impact studios
replies: 2 views: 776
Barish 5th May 2007

Hi, is there such thing as a clip to put on two mics in Blumlein on one micstand? I know there is such thing for Crowley &...

MrVelvet
replies: 4 views: 2,363
drmmrboy 5th May 2007

I've been performing on stage with wedges for around 15 years and never struggled too much with pitch. I sing and play acoustic...

uptoolate
replies: 7 views: 1,571
norman_nomad 5th May 2007

pro cons or any compressor ud buy insted in same price range as ua 1176 mono...thx :)bumpkin

meymia
replies: 8 views: 823
ToddF 5th May 2007

I need a nice sounding headphone amplifier for my iso booth. I was recently at sira's studio and he had one that almost looked...

James Lugo
replies: 15 views: 1,518
Jonathan Starr 5th May 2007

Hi everyone howdy Well, first off, let me just say, i couldnt put this in the electronic music forum because its not...

Aiyn Zahav
replies: 19 views: 1,581
drBill 5th May 2007

I, like many others, am waiting for a driver update for the Konnekt that will hopefully fix the bugs. In the mean time, I am...

uptoolate
replies: 9 views: 1,580
threm 5th May 2007

hey guys and gals, i am working in seattle and portland this coming week and would like to know of any cool music stores ion...

jwh1192
replies: 4 views: 1,094
jwh1192 5th May 2007

k some one told me not to upgrade my ff400 to 800 if my only reason for upgrading are the pre amp's (haveing that the 800 ones...

meymia
replies: 1 views: 1,175
meymia 5th May 2007

Hello everyone, Last week a known band of my city called me to discuss their recording, because they were disliking the whole...

jangoux
replies: 29 views: 1,401
magellan 5th May 2007

hey guys... these are 2 studio routings wich im thinking about.. The first is with a mixer.. and the daw via the direct outs and...

stevie_vp
replies: 3 views: 983
stevie_vp 5th May 2007

Im looking to sell A pair of RL 904,s Black Ash finish. Approx 9 years old but stored last 5 ! Have No Idea what to ask pricewise...

n.l.b.2000
replies: 0 views: 2,135
n.l.b.2000 5th May 2007

just wondering if anyone had some links for some isolation pucks... im planning a drum riser and wanted to find something...

Disjointed
replies: 12 views: 4,909
Disjointed 5th May 2007

At what point can a guy just have the advantages of lesser expensive RTAS plugs along with some TDM plugs with an HD system? I...

barryjohns
replies: 3 views: 1,495
Chris G 5th May 2007

Please help!!! I'm getting extremely frustrated with an issue that should be a simple little fix in ProTools LE 6.4. I...

Geddyleewannabe
replies: 3 views: 571
max cooper 5th May 2007

I have pre-recorded drum tracks that I want play back over that clubs PA System. What would be the best way to play the tracks...

Bloodsoaked
replies: 0 views: 648
Bloodsoaked 5th May 2007

TO COMPRESS OR NOT 2 COMPRESS?? Here's an interesting (and hopefully not annoying) question: why should I spend a fortune on a...

blue shades
replies: 12 views: 1,565
Unclenny 5th May 2007

I just purchased the new Black Lion Audio MicroClock with hopes of cleaning up the Motu 896HD muddiness among its other issues......

jaysunice
replies: 5 views: 2,769
Ruudman 5th May 2007

I have a group that i have recorded for years and now they are just a 2 man band using a Roland/Boss drum machine that you can...

AllAboutTone
replies: 0 views: 766
AllAboutTone 5th May 2007

New discussion list for Roland SH-32 users SH-32 : Roland SH-32 discussion list Dear friends, I've created a new discussion...

comradec
replies: 0 views: 738
comradec 5th May 2007

I had this idea a couple of years ago and wandered what anyone thinks. It seems even more relevant today with so many hybrid...

TornadoTed
replies: 17 views: 1,043
peeder 5th May 2007

Is it a style thing now or just a lack of analog drums I dont subscribe to talent being better in any era , there are always...

gevermil
replies: 3 views: 712
gevermil 5th May 2007

OK, yet another what monitors to buy thread. I'm replacing my RP8's, which I've found to not translate all that well and to be...

KPHayes
replies: 10 views: 1,128
manthe 5th May 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search