The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I haven't been posting much, just workin' and I've been doing speaker cabinet AU plugins. Here's the deal- I just got the Boss...

chrisj
replies: 1 views: 754
chrisj 13th May 2007

Hi - I've recently been recording my piano using 4 mics - 2 LDC in spaced pair under the lid and 2 SDC outside kind of at the...

pianokeys
replies: 9 views: 798
pianokeys 13th May 2007

It seems as though all of my posts ahve been ignored or something went wrong. Does anyone have any views regarding the sE1a over...

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 596
[email protected] 13th May 2007

Hello! I have been lurking here for quite some time. I have decided to join the discussions! Here is something I have been...

sleeps
replies: 5 views: 1,030
sleeps 13th May 2007

Can someone here please help me make my MPC the master & my computer the slave? Been tryin' to figure this out forever and I...

toejam
replies: 1 views: 605
toejam 12th May 2007

Okay, I'm going to open this thread by saying I've never even used a compressor. That won't matter in the basis of this argument,...

soupking
replies: 17 views: 2,679
666666 12th May 2007

Yo! I'm gonna be doing a solo electronic metal project this summer while I'm out of school. I'm gonna be doing all my drumming...

ohsleeper19
replies: 16 views: 954
sneezebomb 12th May 2007

has anyone here used the tranzport DAW remote made by frontier? i do a lot of running around in my studio when recording by...

nochanges
replies: 26 views: 1,551
DeathMonkey 12th May 2007

Hey everyone. First post. I come from the realm of composing so chopping my way through production techniques and asking a...

Edmond Dantes
replies: 24 views: 2,046
Edmond Dantes 12th May 2007

This is not a bash PTHD thread in the least. I know all good & well the advantages of HD over LE, this is about the actual...

amost
replies: 1 views: 570
zilver 12th May 2007

I own a Presonus Firepod which has been good, but I want to start using Protools. I have been thinking about selling the Firepod...

Steve7
replies: 12 views: 2,086
zilver 12th May 2007

pjb bass buddy - any users? any comments on it?

mixerguy
replies: 3 views: 741
mixerguy 12th May 2007

Has anyone used thess boards before? Or know any info on it.... What's it comparable to?

guitoffee
replies: 0 views: 1,018
guitoffee 12th May 2007

Some photos fromn the show....

Tim Farrant
replies: 14 views: 1,012
Kyle Ashley 12th May 2007

I'm trying to find the best small diaphragm condensors for recording acoustic guitars, in the price range of around $500 or less...

Steve7
replies: 36 views: 30,633
loaf 12th May 2007

This might be an odd question to post here, but I though I would come staight to my fellow slutz before going anywhere else with...

uptoolate
replies: 4 views: 6,203
uptoolate 12th May 2007

Yes, I've read the Cinemag page. I'm looking for a history, a family tree if you will of the development of what was in many...

soupking
replies: 2 views: 686
thenoodle 12th May 2007

"it gets smaller every year..." that may well be the unofficial slogan of the aes europe exhibitors. i can't testify...

u b k
replies: 132 views: 10,160
Jules 12th May 2007
replies: - views: -
HEADROOM 12th May 2007

Ok, so what do you guys think of this setup on drums? Is it nasty or nice? It is intended for a pop/rock setup.. I have to say it...

stevie_vp
replies: 17 views: 1,145
kenevill 12th May 2007

Anyone know of a multi-channel version of the Shure A15AS in-line pad? If not, how hard/expensive would it be to build, say, a...

TEMAS
replies: 2 views: 1,248
TEMAS 12th May 2007

Is this place for real?? https://www.shop.softwaredeal.net/categoryNavigationDocument.hg?categoryId=21 Normal C4 price is $800...

Deleted User
replies: 2 views: 853
Deleted User 12th May 2007

I want to get an analog 12 to 16 channel mixer with good pres and eq. I d like something I coud use for tracking AND mixing. It...

fredpg
replies: 1 views: 841
soupking 12th May 2007

Guys, I've got a great paying gig for those interested. I'm not sure where to post this, so please, Jules, move the thread if I...

SiliconAudioLab
replies: 0 views: 934
SiliconAudioLab 12th May 2007

Is anyone knowledgable as to who the best rhythm programmers in the business are these days? I'm not just talking about...

Zep Dude
replies: 1 views: 1,003
Curve Dominant 12th May 2007

New for 699.00, in case anyone was interested. Earlier today, they had open boxed ones for 599.00. No one else seems to be...

barryjohns
replies: 4 views: 857
octatonic 12th May 2007

Hey guys, I have a buddy selling a Trident London console here in town and was curious to know if anyone knew the history of...

gibsonlp75
replies: 5 views: 754
Raw-Tracks 12th May 2007

Hello Gearslutz! This is my first post, but I'm a longtime reader... I am looking for a good inexpensive solution to take the...

MarkPrestonMusic
replies: 2 views: 876
js1 12th May 2007

So what does everybody like to listen to when sitting down for a soldering session? I ask because today I have the wonderful...

c.gymer
replies: 36 views: 1,901
mrmatt 12th May 2007
replies: 0 views: 895
Johnkenn 12th May 2007

Anyone have tried both? Are they at all comparable? My biggest issue with the ATB is all that unbalanced wiring going...

CKK
replies: 4 views: 2,840
ricfoxx 12th May 2007

Hi I'm looking for a compressor that's colorful and can do some serious squashing. I've been recording a lot of...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 2 views: 690
6dyslexicelephnt 12th May 2007

work? This probably doesn't belong here but whatever. I was just reading a thread where somebody asked about Nsync...

Tempest19
replies: 115 views: 4,727
Stevil 12th May 2007

I'm looking for some overhead miking ide'as to get a medium big drumkit with three toms and five cymbals sound as a nice...

Faderix
replies: 1 views: 652
tINY 12th May 2007

So my next monitors are going to be either the Focal Solo 6 or the Adam S1A. I have a big desk and I don't have lots of space...

switch1
replies: 0 views: 906
switch1 12th May 2007

does anyone have any experience with either of these monitors? whats the bass response like on the bm6a`s? i`m going to guess...

walsh350
replies: 0 views: 1,011
walsh350 12th May 2007

I just today got my Apex 205 back from being modded by Michael Joly. I really am looking forward to hearing it in different...

filthyrich
replies: 3 views: 914
filthyrich 12th May 2007

This is a question for the working mixing engineers who own the solo 6's. I am close to buying these, but I am still...

fuzzface777
replies: 6 views: 1,515
drumpike 11th May 2007

i just got a new drive today, but protools wont recognize it as a record audio(only lets me chose transfer), but it will as a...

wes
replies: 1 views: 1,231
erock 11th May 2007

I've been looking at the Chameleon Labs 7602 mic pre, just wondering if anyone has any experience with this or any other piece bu...

tylt
replies: 16 views: 1,947
nomatic 11th May 2007

Hey guys. I own a Millennia STT-1 and a RODE k2. I'm using the stock tubes for all. Any suggestions.. prior experience with...

Chrizcol
replies: 0 views: 603
Chrizcol 11th May 2007

meaning are you using soundcards preamps or not. im asking that cause i was thinking about upgrading my ff400 to 800 only cause...

meymia
replies: 10 views: 1,245
Chrizcol 11th May 2007

I'm getting ready to do some touring and have put a Kurzweil PC2X keyboard on the backline rider. Does anyone in the New York...

Benjy King
replies: 0 views: 537
Benjy King 11th May 2007

Anybody using ubuntu linux (or other flavors of linux) for audio production? how does this work? can linux install normal...

jnorman
replies: 2 views: 989
AlphaDingo 11th May 2007

Has anyone tried these? How do they compare to the P11's or Focal Solo6's??

switch1
replies: 0 views: 862
switch1 11th May 2007

I'm looking for neutral sounding, portable/easy and fast to use stereo mic on a budget. Usage would be in capturing ambients...

esaias
replies: 2 views: 2,859
minus-sounds.com 11th May 2007

I need real help trying to understand my software. I am running Nuendo with the Diamond Bundle, and Auto tune. I have a Peluso 22...

Maison77
replies: 5 views: 570
stevie_vp 11th May 2007

i am looking for a nice serviceable pair of SDs for occasional piano, acoustic guitar, and other instrumental work (no drums). i...

jnorman
replies: 5 views: 7,941
jnorman 11th May 2007

Hello everyone, iam beginer with hardware.I just got Lexicons MX200 reverb and found out that i can not control it true AU on...

Modusvivendiuk
replies: 0 views: 1,084
Modusvivendiuk 11th May 2007

Is it possible to hook up a midi keyboard and a mackie universal controller to a firebox with one midi in?

sammyman
replies: 1 views: 541
sammyman 11th May 2007

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search